Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by notorial dissent »

mufc1959 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:50 pm I doubt he wrote that. It's written in reasonably comprehensible English, notwithstanding that the content is still gibberish.
I find it hard to believe that he managed to put 65 pages together unless it was all copypasta from somewhere. Anything he would have sent to the MP's would almost certainly have been round filed and in any case would have had ZERO legal effect one way or another. Baron Bollocks believes in daffydavits and liens and foisted unilateral agreements. Surprising NOT!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He's being bilked. And too stupid to realise 😂
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:34 pm He's being bilked. And too stupid to realise 😂
And he thinks he's the next Bitcoin bazillionaire. I doubt if he could competently install an operating system and have no faith he could design whatever it is this scam he pushing is. I 'm amazed he had the £500 to lost in the first place. He'd have better spent it on booze, at least he would have gotten something out of it. Fool!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Let's dissect this tale of madness.
I had this idea of using crypto as a commercial vehicle nearly two years ago.
You were going to use crypto to transport goods?
But I was Busy Sorting out an of grid Mobile Truck Workshop and a partly off grid Caravan for me to live in.
If getting an apartment and a job is too difficult for you, maybe you're not cut out to be a cryptocurrency maven.
One was a British chartered accountant in central London. Well he is all mouth and no action. It never happened.
Gee, I can't imagine why a chartered accountant in central London wouldn't want to get involved with such a noble, lucrative scheme as LienCoin.
Then there is Barrie. Barrie is a web editor. He knows the entire HTTP. SQL. PHP,
That's like saying Barrie knows the entire alphabet from A to C.
All Barry needs to do is to catch up on some “C”
Sorry, make that A to B.
Programming. You can download 95% of the code off the web.
This attitude always makes me laugh. Yes, a lot of useful components are pre-built and freely available off the web. The challenge is making it all fit together and work.
So all this would actually cost would be £15 for the Domain name and another £15 for the first month’s rent on some Server in the cloud.
So you're only going to pay for one month's server rent? Are you just assuming the project will be self-supporting from then on, or just planning not to pay the bills? Hey, maybe you could place a lien against the server company, which would increase the value of LienCoin! Genius!
I know all this I’m a Microsoft certified systems engineer
No, you WERE a Microsoft certified system engineer, two decades ago, before you went loony. Those certifications have expiration dates. I'll call you if my Microsoft Bob crashes.
In January I contacted some Crypto Developers companies. One for $10,000 the other for $30,000.
To build an entire turnkey cryptocurrency from scratch, based on a highly dubious legal premise, for a nutjob who lives in a van, those prices are pretty damn reasonable. Or maybe they knew even $1,000 was out of your price range, and added a zero just to be sure you didn't come back.
Neither company would do the job and get paid at the end. It’s staged payments with final payment on completion. Hmmmm
What? You mean they wanted MONEY? Those bastards!
The other choice was the freelancers. I gave one guy £250 up front and he was never seen again. Don’t piss around with Freelancers. Stay with the reputable big companies they have a reputation to maintain.
Freelancers very much have a reputation to maintain, dumbass. Your problem is you failed to "speck" whoever you hired, or manage the project and payments properly. I've noticed nothing is ever your fault.
I need an investor.
You need psychiatric help.
A Friend of mine in Ireland who is up to speed on everything has a £Millionaire Uncle in Ireland
Did you meet this friend via email? And are you sure it was Ireland and not Nigeria? Their flags are kind of similar.
So then we do the Crowd funding. The Crowd funding platform claim we are in breach of terms and conditions which was complete BS.
It took less than two minutes for the posters on this thread to find the exact terms and conditions you violated, where "cryptocurrency" is explicitly spelled out as not allowed.
Then I find Kevin in Denmark on one of the FB Crypto groups. Kevin wrote the Book on Crypto. He is the only guy that has written a Book on Crypto so he quite literally is the guy that wrote the Book on Crypto.
A simple Amazon search turns up dozens of books on crypto, none of which were written by anyone named Kevin.
He has a company that does fund raising
So the world's leading authority on cryptocurrency has a company that does... something else.
Kevin will also know the cheapest way to get the crypto company developers to do the work.
Yes, it's called "paying them." I can see why you'd need Kevin's help, though, you really don't seem to grasp this concept.
A Week later Kevin is telling me he has the developers onboard and the first part will go live in three days.
No IT company would ever say that, especially not before payment arrangements are made.
At that point I had to go for a walk because I fell off my chare.
I'm surprised to learn you own a chair.
When Kevin did contact me he was all sorry I need e500 euro for the platform to go live.
What? You mean they wanted MONEY? Those bastards!
It doesn’t sound like Kevin’s fund raising company is doing very well. No big surprise there.
Well, you seem surprised by it.
A Week ago I drafted up a Business plan. I’m not the best guy on the planet to do something like that
Good! Go with that. Start thinking about other things you're not the best guy on the planet to do.
it was a concise 33 page Business plan which I sent to 11 Venture Capital Companies. If you look at these venture capitalist companies all they do is find the investors. More vultures. Awesome. But they talk a good talk and they can get Millions. The silence is still deafening.
Gee, David, it's almost as if they don't think your idea is that good. Have you never seen "Shark Tank"?
Now If I had 500euro I would send it to Kevin and take the risk.
:brickwall:

So after all that, after all that building Kevin up as the greatest thing in the world and then tearing him down as a failure, YOU'D STILL SEND HIM THE MONEY IF YOU HAD IT. Based on his ludicrous promise that it'll be done in three days, by the developers he lined up before making any kind of payment arrangements with you. Jesus H. Christ, you are stupid. Assuming this rambling story has any contact with reality, I'm pretty sure this Kevin guy is just ripping you off.
I can’t see what Kevin is or anything the only contact I have is messenger.
See my prior comment.
But what I will not do is crowd fund 500 euro for Kevin
True, you won't crowd fund 500 Euros for Kevin, but not for the reasons you think.
for a Project I have no control over.
David, I don't think you have control over your own bowel movements.
Month 10 for what should have been at best a four month project that should have been done a year ago by Lee the chartered accountant in London.
Oh my God, are you serious? Do you really not realize that Lee the chartered account, your freelancers, your development houses, Kevin the "crypto expert", and all the other players in your no-stakes drama are simply blowing you off? Or at best, trying to scam 250 or 500 bucks out of you?
Now there is one thing I have not revealed here yet and it is this. Back in 2013 I won the case Law which screws up very government on the planet.
Oh, you've revealed that many, many times.
In 2015 I drafted the Affidavit which was a 65 page affidavit blah blah blah most powerful legal document of all time blah blah blah sent to 657 MP’s blah blah blah legal redress blah blah Judge’s, Barristers, Lawyers, Bailiff’s Executive officers of Government and an MP blah blah blah legal FACTS blah blah blah evidence of Fraud blah blah blah
Funny, isn't it, that you've got TWO things that would change world history, and nobody's the least bit interested in either.
evidence of fraud which is a VAT receipt. With this foundation this will be one document. Scan and Process however millions of times needed. Point and click automation. Any Vat Receipt. But before I spend two weeks drafting that up we need the crypto commercial vehicle because without this it would be pointless.
I'm starting to see why people aren't gravitating to your idea. IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE.
I don’t do pointless and futile.
You are the very definition of pointless and futile. That should be the title of your biography. Pointless and Futile: The David Ward Story.
We are quite literally at the very last step.
The one step where work has to be done.
Take this last step and there won’t be 300,000 Homeless in the UK.
There will be 299,999, until your seed money runs out.
There is nothing that CAN stop this it just needs funding. SO what do we do??
I don't know, get a fucking job? Move out of your house when you're evicted instead of forfeiting all your equity, Mister "I Don't Do Pointless And Futile"? These are just ideas.
I was very impressed by that crowd funding platform I used.
Yeah, I bet you were. It's a website that just sits there and collects money while you do nothing. This is your wet dream.
I am no scumbag Politian talking shit.
You're not a Politian, I'll give you that.
Now Crowd funding is not investing with a return. For the crowd doing the funding there is no return at all.
Yes, this is correct. Crowdfunding sites don't let you offer shares, partial ownership, or other financial incentives to invest. Please continue:
When this is done and I cash in the first £30 Million. I will refund every one 10 times their investment.
Oh my God, that's against the crowdfunding terms and conditions WHICH YOU JUST TOLD US. HOW STUPID ARE YOU??!!
What do YOU want to do??
Not listen to you anymore.
notorial dissent

Beautifully done and right on point. Point of order, I doubt if he knows what " HTTP. SQL. PHP" are either, his vast computer knowledge and all.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

No, you WERE a Microsoft certified system engineer, two decades ago, before you went loony. Those certifications have expiration dates. I'll call you if my Microsoft Bob crashes.
Be fair, if Microsoft XP, my current operating system crashed, he might be able to reboot it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Kevin from Denmark" is probably some guy in a call center in India, run by a company with somewhat dubious ethics.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I am starting to think that the Baron is turning into the US' own "Erasmus". If this turns out to happen, it will be a fascinating discovery of sovrun evolution.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:31 am "Kevin from Denmark" is probably some guy in a call center in India, run by a company with somewhat dubious ethics.
I actually wondered which of the characters in David's story were legitimately trying to do business with him, and which were just con artists. I decided it didn't matter, because both possibilities would end with them asking for payment, and David balking.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:10 am
Be fair, if Microsoft XP, my current operating system crashed, he might be able to reboot it.
Eric, who is a bit of a hoarder, could probably bring your XP machine back in working order (my copy of XP still has 4 installations left on the licence, as if Microsoft cares any more). For that matter, if you were really desperate I also have the distro discs for everything back to Dos 6.0.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks but I also have the original discs. I also have Office 2000 from 19 years ago which is the version I still use. Microsoft Word hit its peak with that version because they brought in the long file names for Word. Users of prior versions of Word will remember how, for years, you could only give file names eight characters. But, after hitting that career best, Microsoft started larding in more and more features that did nothing to enhance Word's word processing function but just bogged it down. One reason I'm lingering with XP is that Windows 10 doesn't run Word 2000.

I'm happy to discard DOS, my computing life changed entirely with Windows 95 and Word for Windows.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:57 pm Microsoft Word hit its peak with that version because they brought in the long file names for Word. Users of prior versions of Word will remember how, for years, you could only give file names eight characters. But, after hitting that career best, Microsoft started larding in more and more features that did nothing to enhance Word's word processing function but just bogged it down. One reason I'm lingering with XP is that Windows 10 doesn't run Word 2000.
I'm happy to discard DOS, my computing life changed entirely with Windows 95 and Word for Windows.
Actually, roughly around that time (20 or so years ago) I discarded using Microsoft Word/Office and switched to using Open Office. Microsoft went off on a tangent and added in "features" that violated industry standards. As a guy who in a previous life wrote firmware for printers it sort of rankled me. I don't mind having to write some lines to interpret some extra stuff that somebody like IBM wanted to throw in for compatability with an ancient application (who remembers the "channel slew" or "jog" command) but having thirty pages of garbage come out of my printer for a Microsoft document does not make me happy.
(Apologies for topic drift, still using Apache Open Office)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

It sounds very much like he tattoo'd "SUCKER" on his forehead, and stood around with £50 notes sticking out of his nose until every penny he could put his hands on was stolen. He's done a right proper study in getting ripped off, if nothing else.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

It's matched with the "SCHMUCK" he had tattooed on earlier in his career.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Observer wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:11 pm I am starting to think that the Baron is turning into the US' own "Erasmus". If this turns out to happen, it will be a fascinating discovery of sovrun evolution.
You could be right. Whatever happened to Erasmus?
If readers, especially UK ones who have joined in the last few years, don't know who Erasmus is, it is a several hour diversion into totally deluded crazy from one guy, who, let's say, has a high opinion of himself.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Erasmus of America probably got tired of being ridiculed, on these pages; but he will probably tell you that he has gone DEEP undercover, in preparation for his upcoming and single-handed salvation of America.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:12 am
The Observer wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:11 pm I am starting to think that the Baron is turning into the US' own "Erasmus". If this turns out to happen, it will be a fascinating discovery of sovrun evolution.
If readers, especially UK ones who have joined in the last few years, don't know who Erasmus is, it is a several hour diversion into totally deluded crazy from one guy, who, let's say, has a high opinion of himself.

That'll be me then. I dare not click the link now, I've work to do in three hours, but I'll pop it on the 'Things To Do' list for when I get home.
notorial dissent

My suspicion is that one of three things have happened; he has either gone on to that great Krankhaven in the sky-he is/was older that dirt when he started throwing BS at the world, he is now under close care as his krankism achieved public notice and his family was tired of it, or, his wife took his innerwebs away from him, or he is in jail for securities fraud. Of the four I vote for the first as he hasn't made a public spectacle of himself since Aug 2017 and he really looked awful then. That much biliousness can prove fatal. The last is a possibility but I would think we'd have heard about if so.
rosy

Post by rosy »

You utter bastards (that's a quote from one of my favourite authors, Jodi Taylor).

I followed the link to learn more about Erasmus of America, who is not in any way connected with a scam artist in Seneca, SC, and that's a plate of sandwiches, more than half a bottle of wine and four hours of my life that I'll never get back.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
notorial dissent

rosy wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:19 pm
You utter bastards (that's a quote from one of my favourite authors, Jodi Taylor).

I followed the link to learn more about Erasmus of America, who is not in any way connected with a scam artist in Seneca, SC, and that's a plate of sandwiches, more than half a bottle of wine and four hours of my life that I'll never get back.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rassy is/was the not very good competent scam artist in Seneca. There is a whole long tedious thread here on Quatloos about the peripatetic exploits and ego blowing. Please feel free to read, it will take several bottles of wine, and you'll need them.