Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Baidn »

Someone should ask him how their "ambassador" is doing since Rudy seems to have abandoned him. Still waiting on that presidential pardon that's just around the corner I bet :snicker:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Baidn wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:45 pm Someone should ask him how their "ambassador" is doing since Rudy seems to have abandoned him. Still waiting on that presidential pardon that's just around the corner I bet :snicker:
Which president? RUSA?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Did Mikey fall off the face of the planet? Rudy hasn't posted a call or letter from him in several weeks. For Mikey that's basically forever. I wonder if the new prison is restricting his communications.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

alexhammer wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:24 pm Did Mikey fall off the face of the planet? Rudy hasn't posted a call or letter from him in several weeks. For Mikey that's basically forever. I wonder if the new prison is restricting his communications.
Maybe he and Rudy had a lover's spat, or maybe more likely Rudy found a new bright and shiny. Short attention span and all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:37 pm
alexhammer wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:24 pm Did Mikey fall off the face of the planet? Rudy hasn't posted a call or letter from him in several weeks. For Mikey that's basically forever. I wonder if the new prison is restricting his communications.
Maybe he and Rudy had a lover's spat, or maybe more likely Rudy found a new bright and shiny. Short attention span and all.
The issue may be as simple as money. Rudy now labors as an HVAC apprentice so no longer has the free spending cash to fund the extortionate prison phone system. Mike refuses (or in the past has refused) to sign up with the commissary system (it's a contract don't ya know) so can't fund calls himself.

If the above really were the problem I'd expect Rudy to read Mike's letters instead of doing phone calls so perhaps there are another issues involved as well.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I vote for lovers quarrel.

And Mikes refusal to pay for calls boils down to him being a freeloader.
notorial dissent

Maybe whoever was fronting Mikey his calls got tired of his freeloading and cut him off. Or maybe Mikey is in solitary again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I'm going for Mike and Rudy running out of money. It's either that or Mike has been listening to someone like Bradley Warner (plenipotentiary for something) who has counselled him that his calls to Rudy were not productive. That all being said the Chilcotin National Congress is a rather loose organization who don't always seem to talk to each other as my previous posting about the Federal Court filing fee being returned noted. Along with that, they are geographically isolated. Ms Holland and Dorothy Boyd live in Williams Lake with access to internet, etc. John Holland lives with his mother but spends a lot of time out in the bush. The Stumps spend most of their time over 4 hours west in Anahim Lake. Poor Charles Bryfogle lives just below the Hill near Bella Coola and I'm not sure if someone of his age is prepared to tackle that interesting drive and pop over to Williams Lake for a strategy discussion.

The "Hill" at Bella Coola - 42 km of switchbacks, 18% grade, single lane gravel, no guard rails, and roughly 4000 feet of elevation change. I drove from a job in Williams Lake over the Hill to Bella Coola one time for another customer, finished that job, had a two day gap before my ferry over to Vancouver Island and my employer thought I could just "pop up" to Prince Rupert to do a quick job the next day. Yeah right, 1500 km of mountain road at night.
Tourists who have driven to Bella Coola from Williams Lake have been known to refuse to drive back and have had to be taken out by boat or float plane.
https://www.dangerousroads.org/north-am ... -road.html
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Seems like "Ambassador" Pop-A-Squat is refusing to take LoneDummy's letters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIy93h22pp4
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent

If Mikey is having TexasDummy put on the back of the letters that they are legal correspondence or the like and the sender isn't on the approved list they will just be refused and sent back. The one thing you can be sure of is that whatever is going on it isn't what they think it is.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:07 pm If Mikey is having TexasDummy put on the back of the letters that they are legal correspondence or the like and the sender isn't on the approved list they will just be refused and sent back. The one thing you can be sure of is that whatever is going on it isn't what they think it is.
Pretty accurate. It has been my experience when dealing with inmate communications (don't ask) that being polite and working within the system does wonders. Envelope says " legal communications, do not open", could be interpreted by a mail room clerk as check who is this guy's lawyer, nope that's not it, return to sender with stock phrase. I've visited people in jail simply by being polite, wearing a tie, having a certain "presence" and the guards all thought I was a lawyer, priest, employer, or a family member and it wasn't worth the hassle of refusing the visit.
notorial dissent

They can also get very picky about how the name is done as well, and I doubt that calling him Ambassador qualifies either.

In either case, they're both dumbern' rocks which doesn't help.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In a move that should surprise no one. Rudy has accepted Mike's claim that the mail room is lying and conspiring against him.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:17 am In a move that should surprise no one. Rudy has accepted Mike's claim that the mail room is lying and conspiring against him.
Of course because what other explanation could there be? Oh besides putting a fake title on the envelope....or writing legal mail/putting special instructions that he doesn't have permission for.....ooooor he got pissy one day and said "I don't want it" to some random mail bc most people just mock him and the guard or whoever went *shrug* "ok. He says he doesn't want any mail." Honestly given Mike's tendency to fuck himself I think its door number 3
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Baidn wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:36 am
Jeffrey wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:17 am In a move that should surprise no one. Rudy has accepted Mike's claim that the mail room is lying and conspiring against him.
Of course because what other explanation could there be? Oh besides putting a fake title on the envelope....or writing legal mail/putting special instructions that he doesn't have permission for.....ooooor he got pissy one day and said "I don't want it" to some random mail bc most people just mock him and the guard or whoever went *shrug* "ok. He says he doesn't want any mail." Honestly given Mike's tendency to fuck himself I think its door number 3
Eh yeah!!!! :snicker: :snicker:
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy has teh sadz about not getting his letters through. I dare say, drop the "ambassador" and "legal mail" garbage and maybe the letter will get through...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MmKxskxdnY
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I guarantee that what happened was that Mike was told that he had to let the prison open the letters if he wanted to receive them, he said no, letter rejected.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:04 pm I guarantee that what happened was that Mike was told that he had to let the prison open the letters if he wanted to receive them, he said no, letter rejected.
A right good bet I would say.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

10/10/2019 SET FOR NO ARGUMENT - CASE PLACED ON Omaha CALENDAR for No Argument submission on Monday, November 11, 2019 to Judges Raymond W. Gruender, Jane Kelly and Ralph R. Erickson. For the complete calendar go to Click Here for the Complete Calendar
Cases designated as NO ARG will be submitted to the Court on the briefs and record without oral argument, and counsel are not required to appear for cases designated NO ARG. Please review the entire calendar carefully, particularly the Notice to All Counsel page. [18-3669] (JMM) [Entered: 10/10/2019 11:49 AM]
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

So has Mikey's lawyer just given up as far as appeal goes then from what I'm seeing? I do hope he scrounges up some change for a phone call that will be a beauty to hear lol