Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by NedSeagoon »

Slightly more crude but there's also Jane Mansfield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a_UKKvUcoE
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Another win

https://www.thebernician.net/another-wi ... or-lloyds/

"Another Win In The County Court & Check Mate For Lloyds
Another Win In The County"

"However, Craig then quickly filed an appeal on the TGBMS Grounds, only for the court to issue a possession order to the bank, when the appeal was already on foot."

So the Court dismissed the TGBMS grounds and it is claimed to be a victory.

You seriously, can't make this nonsense up
Wanna balloon?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Nevertheless, the primary reason Craig deserves enormous credit is because he held his ground and refused to accept the court’s erroneous decision, in circumstances in which many, if not most people, would have buckled under the pressure."

This is the legal equivalent of "la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you-because-I-have-my-fingers-in-my-ears."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

Penny Wise wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:35 pm Another win

"Another Win In The County Court & Check Mate For Lloyds
Another Win In The County"

"However, Craig then quickly filed an appeal on the TGBMS Grounds, only for the court to issue a possession order to the bank, when the appeal was already on foot."

So the Court dismissed the TGBMS grounds and it is claimed to be a victory.

You seriously, can't make this nonsense up
I’m calling it now, Micheal for Iraqi minister of information-https://youtu.be/ZAwBPQq9pF8
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:31 pm This is the legal equivalent of "la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you-because-I-have-my-fingers-in-my-ears."
...or, he's a ravenous bugblatter beast from Traal.
The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast is so mind-bogglingly stupid that it thinks that if you can't see it, it can't see you. Therefore, the best defense against a Bugblatter Beast is to wrap a towel around your head.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hang on, O'Bonkers said this Whitewood bloke got his house free 6 months ago.

https://www.thebernician.net/bank-aband ... ion-claim/

Those pesky banks eh.?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Well spotted Huck. So now even MOB's own website/blog is evidence of his false claims of success and of his lies.

We went from

https://www.thebernician.net/bank-aband ... ion-claim/
Bank Abandons Mortgage Possession Claim After Mortgagor Alleges Fraud On TGBMS Grounds

I am delighted to be the bearer of yet more fantastic TGBMS news but this time from a void mortgagor in the County Court, where fraudulent possession orders have been routinely rubber-stamped for decades.

Craig Whitewood, the mortgagor in question, during the interim period between the claim against him being issued and the date of the listed mortgage possession hearing, counter-claimed that the mortgage is illegal and void on the grounds laid out in TGBMS.

Just imagine my friend’s surprise when he turned up to the court to find that the bank, its solicitor and its barrister failed to show up for the hearing, without notice or explanation.

He immediately applied for summary judgment on the ground of non-appearance and the unusually sympathetic judge duly ordered that the bank’s possession claim for his property be struck out, thereby implicitly sustaining Craig’s allegations of mortgage fraud by default.

Having experienced enough legal battles, both in and out of court, I already know that lawyers generally only fail to attend a listed hearing of their client’s claim, in the event they cannot muster a sustainable argument against the defendant’s counter-claim. It is the cheapest way for them to throw in the towel.

In this particular case, there is no other rational explanation for a mortgage bandit giving up its claim for possession of Craig’s property. Especially when the same arguments he used have been dismissed countless times in the same court.

Dramatic Implications
Enormous credit and respect must be paid to Craig, who held his nerve in the most difficult of circumstances and won a watershed victory in the battle to stop the county courts from issuing fraudulent possession orders.

This massive victory, when taken with the recent capitulation of BOS in its High Court claim against my family and the Supreme Court’s decision to start punishing the banks for fraud, comprises a stark warning for every UK bank and its legal representatives:

They can no longer rely on the protection of the rigged courts system, which we expose so emphatically in The Great British Mortgage Swindle.

If you haven’t already done so, please sign up to the TGBMS Mailing List at the link below and spread the word about the cinema screenings of the film and TGBMS: Next Steps to everybody you know with a mortgage, as well as all those who care about obtaining justice for the three million people who have been brutally evicted from their homes in thirty years, over entirely fraudulent mortgage possession claims.

TGBMS Mailing List

Our moment is now. Let’s make sure we do everything required to take this over the finish line.
To

Another Win In The County Court & the Beginning of the End for Lloyds

Here lies more [yes more!] fantastic TGBMS news, from my friend, Craig Whitewood.

After initially stopping fraudulent mortgage possession proceedings by demanding that his bankster produce valid mortgage documents, a county court judge ordered that they had to do so within 28 days.

Despite the fact that the bank failed to provide the documents within the allotted time, claiming that they simply didn’t know where they were, the judge threw out Craig’s application, after an administrative error prevented him from attending, following the listing of the hearing.

However, Craig then quickly filed an appeal on the TGBMS Grounds, only for the court to issue a possession order to the bank, when the appeal was already on foot.

Never Give Up

Refusing to be deterred, Craig told the court that the order was issued before the outcome of the appeal of the dismissal of his application for a strike out of the bank’s fraudulent claim was known.

A hearing of his argument was then quickly listed and the presiding judge ruled that the possession order be suspended, pending the result of his appeal.

Nevertheless, the primary reason Craig deserves enormous credit is because he held his ground and refused to accept the court’s erroneous decision, in circumstances in which many, if not most people, would have buckled under the pressure.

If I was asked to identify the singularly most important thing in fighting mortgage fraud, I would point people to the very end of The Great British Mortgage Swindle, when my Dad says the following:

“Never give up. That’s the message. NEVER…GIVE…UP.”

Inspiring Others

It naturally follows that the courageous actions of Craig and an increasing number of people on the front line, will no doubt inspire many others not to give up hope, when they think all is lost because a court has ruled against them.

Whilst Craig’s appeal of the county court decision is yet to be won, it is worthy of note that they judge threw out the bank’s argument that he had no chance of succeeding in the appeal, stating that he would not have stayed the possession order if that was the case.

Beginning of the End for Lloyds

The more I consider the implications of the letter from Hollinrake to the Lloyds CEO, the more I am convinced that we now have a realistic opportunity to have all the banking groups’s mortgage possession claims shut down.

I will therefore be drafting a notice for Horta-Osario, for and on behalf of all Lloyds Group illegal mortgagor, alleging that every single transaction contains at least one forged signature; and that he must therefore cease all collection and enforcement proceedings forthwith.

Given that all the banks, including Lloyds, are already on the run from the fearsome TGBMS Grounds, this might well be the time to hammer the final nail in the coffin of institutionalised mortgage fraud.

Furthermore, if the pathetic responses we have had thus far are anything to go by, the banksters’ legal representatives are clueless as to how they are ever going to be able to sustain a defence to the TGBMS class actions.

That’s because its impossible to defend in indefensible.

Lies, lies, lies and more lies.

More false claims of success
Wanna balloon?
AnOwlCalledSage

Penny Wise wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:19 pm Lies, lies, lies and more lies.

More false claims of success
I know some on here are scathing of the English legal system's procrastination when it comes to repossessions, but I think that repossession should be a very last resort - and I personally ( :D all sorted to everyone's satisfaction) am pleased that we hold mortgage companies to some sort of legal restraint from summary execution of their title. In a falling market, I would probably have more sympathy, but even Neelu had more equity in her property than even with the legal fees, court costs and security charges would ever be lost by the mortgagee after two years of paying nothing other than a Swissindo M1 certificate.

Declaring a win is, some may say, a little premature at this juncture. Not using this time to come to an arrangement would be foolish. We know that people who follow O'Bonkers are foolish!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
rosy

Post by rosy »

O'Bonkers wrote:Whilst Craig’s appeal of the county court decision is yet to be won...
Yeah, just like Peter Sutcliffe's appeal against all those pesky murder charges is yet to be won.

O'Bonkers really is a bullshitter extraordinaire.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He seems to be quietly forgetting that he's already on 6th August given everyone 28 days notice before court claims are submitted. So with that deadline long past he's not laying down a second ultimatum, this time solely to Lloyds ...
https://www.thebernician.net/cease-and- ... king-group
Today we have caused the service of the following Notice To Cease & Desist, upon the Chief Executive Officer of the Lloyds Banking Group, demanding the immediate cessation of all mortgage-related proceedings, in which there has been at least one allegation of some form of signature forgery.
Lloyds had better jump to it, only three days notice this time otherwise ... something will happen.
In the event we do not receive the reasonably requested signed agreement to cease and desist within three days of his receipt of this missive, we will take all the steps necessary to bring Horta Osario and his board before a jury, to answer to allegations of financial racketeering and institutionalised mortgage fraud.
I think he's getting confused with the current and real concern with Lloyds which relates to signatures on legal documents prepared in support of possession claims. I don't think that enquiry extends to giving a free house to anyone who claims a signature on a mortgage offer or of a witness "might" have been forged way back when the mortgage was arranged.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:05 pm I don't think that enquiry extends to giving a free house to anyone who claims a signature on a mortgage offer or of a witness "might" have been forged way back when the mortgage was arranged.
Something they would have been aware of at the time and something that they would have caused to occur in the first place.

It's a bit like trying to get off a shoplifting charge by claiming you were burning down an orphanage at the time.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

It's a bit like trying to get off a shoplifting charge by claiming you were burning down an orphanage at the time.
One lawyer I used to work for when I was doing white-collar criminal defense once rejected a proposed defense on the ground that it was like arguing "I couldn't have robbed the bank, I was home in bed with my sister."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AnOwlCalledSage

For those who aren't followers of legal Twitter, @CrimeGirl posted this today.
• AT CROWN COURT •

BARRISTER: Do you have any mitigation?

FORMER TERRORIST: Yes I have PTSD

BARRISTER: from what?

FORMER TERRORIST: er.... from being a terrorist

BARRISTER: are you serious

FORMER TERRORIST: it was a very traumatic job actually, that’s why I retired

BARRISTER: right

FORMER TERRORIST: you can’t really retire in the traditional sense you have to run away and hide because if they think you’ll leave they try to kill you

BARRISTER: right

FORMER TERRORIST: it’s very stressful actually

BARRISTER: it sounds it
longdog

Post by longdog »

It wasn't the career I was expecting from the films to be honest. I was expecting sharp Italian suits, burly Russian henchmen and stealing nuclear weapons but they just gave me a knackered transit van, an alarm clock, a soldering iron and told me to steal the fertiliser...

How was I to know Miracle-Gro concentrated all purpose liquid plant food wasn't an explosive? :roll:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

If you want confirmation of what a nasty piece of work MoB is, it's worth perusing the 'Critical Thinking' section of his site.

From fulminating against the idea that the prehistoric inhabitants of the UK might not have been what we now call white, to propagating anti-Semitic distortions of history, there's a very strong whiff of the swastika.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't say it comes as a surprise all things considered.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

O'Bonkers latest tactic to blag a free house - section 44 of The Companies Act 2006 no less, those pesky attestations again

https://www.thebernician.net/mortgage-f ... air-terms/
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

He keeps churning out pseudo-law gibberish, but remains silent as to how many mug punters have decided to sign up to the TGBMS cause.

And noticeable by its absence is any account of what's happened with the marks' 'claims'.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Popped over to MoB's site today to catch up.

His autohagiography is now available only to subscribers - whether that has anything to do with the mockery here who can tell?

In TGBMS news, he claims in a post dated 17 November, that he has 'been contacted by a senior policy adviser to an All-Party Treasury Select Committee'. Now it may be that this is the case, but as the Treasury Select Committee ceased to exist on 6 November with the dissolution of Parliament, the timing seems suspicious.

Anyway, for the record, this is what he's saying -
In simple terms, I have offered to share all the evidence we have of endemic signature forgery with the on-going SFO and NCA investigations, as well as present hundreds of files of evidence proving institutionalised mortgage fraud to the committee in person.

In return, I have asked that they support our forthcoming application for a moratorium to be declared on all mortgage possession claims, pending the outcome of the class actions.

<snip>

In the seemingly unlikely event my offer to present the TGBMS evidence to the Treasury Select Committee is accepted, we might even be able to secure a moratorium on evictions, without ever having to apply to a court for one.

This would occur in the event that the committee rules that the evidence demands such a moratorium be declared by the Lord Chancellor, who could lay such a declaration before Parliament in a statutory instrument, under his inherent ministerial power to restore the integrity of the justice system.

However, if my offer is rejected, we will then know that Parliament remains complicit in the protection of the banksters from the consequences of their crimes and that the SFO and NCA investigations will turn out to be yet another whitewash.
If I understand parliamentary procedure correctly, there is no guarantee that the members or agenda of the TSC will be the same in the new Parliament as they were in the previous one.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Dr Caligary said "One lawyer I used to work for when I was doing white-collar criminal defense once rejected a proposed defense on the ground that it was like arguing "I couldn't have robbed the bank, I was home in bed with my sister." "

Dr C, an acquaintance once attended a Magistrates' Court to observe the goings-on. Now this chap COULD embroider a bit when telling a tale but he said one young lady appeared for shoplifting. She admitted her guilt and then the Beak asked her if she had any remorse. She said something like "Oh, I only took them things I admitted - I never took no remorse".

It's mildly funny though as I say knowing the person who told it to me the tale could have grown in the telling.