Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Frater I*I »

Baidn wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:26 pm So has Mikey's lawyer just given up as far as appeal goes then from what I'm seeing? I do hope he scrounges up some change for a phone call that will be a beauty to hear lol
Why bother going for an oral argument for an appeal on a case that was a loser right out of the starting gate. Schense can better use that time to help clients who will legitimately help with their defense, rather that ask him to argue:

"I'm an ambassador!" [of a fake nation]
"I've been exonerated of my felonies by the highest court in the world!" [a fake court]
"Someone planted the rifle!" [with no evidence provided what ever]
"The second amendment shall not be infringed!" [failing to realize the "well regulated" part allows Congress to pass gun laws]
"Use the tax code definition of a rifle to prove it's not a rifle!" [failing to realize the criminal statue will define what a rifle is for the statute]
"The name in all CAPS is a juristic person, not a live man!" [just outright stupid]

And other such pseudolegal chicanery...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Jeffrey »

Wasn’t Schense standby counsel? Can he file an appeal as standby or did they upgrade him?
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:33 am Wasn’t Schense standby counsel? Can he file an appeal as standby or did they upgrade him?
He was standby during the hearings but Parsons permitted him to represent him (while still being a constant burden to the defense) at trial from what I read in the transcripts. Mike has the occasional glimmers of lucidity long after the point where they can help him. For example he allowed a lawyer to argue for him during his sentencing in his first trial but only because he'd already failed so miserably. In the second trial Schense presented a mens rea only defense that showed his incredible dedication to being a defense attorney and also made me really pity the poor guy. Essentially arguing that Parsons is so deluded he no longer understands that he's commiting crimes, at one point I think he literally says "now it may be tempting to laugh at Mr Parsons as he claims to be an ambassador but the important thing to remember for this case is HE believes he is..."
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:05 am
Baidn wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:26 pm So has Mikey's lawyer just given up as far as appeal goes then from what I'm seeing?
Why bother going for an oral argument for an appeal on a case that was a loser right out of the starting gate.
Why bother? Because you're ordered to. A party can waive oral argument, but only with the court's consent.

And this isn't evidence that "Mikey's lawyer [has] just given up". The Eighth Circuit directed that the appeal be submitted without oral argument. Typically an appellate court's way of giving a preliminary "I don't think so".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Mikey's attorney did the best that he could with the sorry sow's ear he had been dealt. When your client all but says I did it and then contradicts himself at every turn, there isn't much you can do. Since you don't re-try the case on appeal, and certainly what Mikey would have tried the ONLY thing left is the trial itself and the outcome. Not much to work with there either in this case. Which comes down to the "my client wasn't competent to try his own case" tactic which is working oh so very well for the sovcit crowd these days.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The only issues I can think of to appeal are the enhancement for lying and the enhancement for trying to leave the country. You probably don’t need oral arguments for those.

And yes, Mike lucked out getting Schense for free without submitting his financial information.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:57 am The only issues I can think of to appeal are the enhancement for lying and the enhancement for trying to leave the country. You probably don’t need oral arguments for those.

And yes, Mike lucked out getting Schense for free without submitting his financial information.
I quite agree, except I would include the option I mentioned just for the heck of it. I don't think there is any question that the judge more than bent over backwards with Parsons and as to the enhancements, they were based on fact as well. Regrettably what couldn't or wasn't counted was his scheming in trying to have several people killed. He really was sincere about that as well. I am also quite happy he wasn't on trial for complicity in kidnapping and murder as he might have been if he weren't such a total and utter loser and incompetent.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu4s4bmPF6M

Christmas came early. Mike inadvertently confirmed the speculation here.
notorial dissent

That didn't last long, already gone. What did he spill?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Nothing scandalous that I noticed. Just that he refuses to sign the letter policy thing but he thinks that even if he doesn’t sign they still have to give him the mail.

I saved a copy, could upload if y’all want.
notorial dissent

I can't see any point, just verifies what we already knew, that Mikey is dumbern' rocks and twice as dense, and LoneDummy is right there with him.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:51 am Nothing scandalous that I noticed. Just that he refuses to sign the letter policy thing but he thinks that even if he doesn’t sign they still have to give him the mail.

I saved a copy, could upload if y’all want.
I'd like to see it out of morbid curiosity, is a little amusing to see that poor Rudy is barely smart enough to realise that some things he uploads counter his insane world view and removes them. Reduces the amount of pity I have for him as he confirms himself more liar than delusional.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'll send the link via PM to avoid issues.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Good to know that Mr. Pop-A-Squat is still thinking of me and that he has my correspondence with LoneDummy to keep him company until 2025 :D
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I'm mildly shocked that poor Rudy has the self awareness to realise that admitting Mike refused to sign the paper to receive mail makes them look bad even to people who are gullible enough to support him. Frater if you ever do get the chance to "debate" him I'd love to hear it lol but please not Darrell it's bad form to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Sue Speaks

It seems that Charles Bryfogle is facing some manner of involuntary mental health care so Sue is dusting off her Chilqot'in legal magic to prove he isn't crazy, perhaps only if by comparison.

https://youtu.be/vwJtoZByd8U

Rudy, as always, is both cheerleader and broadcaster for the call.

Sue is still facing charges?

1:20 Charles has been convicted of something. {Kamloops (sp?) Matter 105679} Sentencing on Nov. 7th.

4:42 "Everybody up here, now, who believes in the sovereignty of the Chilqot'in nation, they are threatening with psychiatric difficulties".
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:51 am Nothing scandalous that I noticed. Just that he refuses to sign the letter policy thing but he thinks that even if he doesn’t sign they still have to give him the mail.
I love this. It's classic Mikey. The world works his way and reality must bend to his will. I don't think the Federal Bureau of Prisons is much impressed by his claims that receiving mail is a fundamental right. Mail is a privilege in prison. Not a right. And Rudy writing "Legal mail" on the envelope doesn't change that. He might as well write "hocus pocus".
notorial dissent

I seem to remember that the Fed Prisons keep a list of who/what constitutes "legal mail" for an inmate, and the rules are quite specific, and as I remember just saying it's legal mail doesn't make it so.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

GlimDropper wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:29 am Sue is still facing charges?

1:20 Charles has been convicted of something. {Kamloops (sp?) Matter 105679} Sentencing on Nov. 7th.

4:42 "Everybody up here, now, who believes in the sovereignty of the Chilqot'in nation, they are threatening with psychiatric difficulties".
As far as I can tell Sue is free and clear. She is in a grumpy mood however and claims to have initiated a private prosecution against the Crown who was involved in her kidnapping case. I checked BC Court Services and couldn't find a record of it though. :shrug:
With regard to Bryfogle it's a simple matter of the man just won't learn his lesson and shut up. Apparantly he decided to involve himself in Sue's kidnapping case by sending, in her words, "a couple of emails". This resulted in:
105679-2-C 1 01-May-2018 CCC - 733.1(1) Breach of Probation Order Commit BRYFOGLE, ROY Charles
105679-2-C 2 01-May-2018 CCC - 127(1) Disobeying court order Commit BRYFOGLE, ROY Charles
Those emails he sent were a breach of the Cullen Order:
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/doc/2 ... c2188.html
I guess he neglected to read this part:
He will have no contact or association with the Chilcotin National Congress or any of its representatives in their capacity as a representative of the Chilcotin National Congress
And the psychiatric part:
He will undergo such psychiatric or psychological assessment as directed by his conditional sentence supervisor and he will participate in any treatment program or counselling recommended as a result of the assessment and approved by the conditional sentence supervisor and by the province
notorial dissent

Hasn't Suzanne been vex litted yet? She certainly should have been.

I can just see Cholly getting knicked for violating court orders, he's shown, I think it's called "wanton disregard for the courts and their orders before" they don't apply to him anymore than the legal society requirements according to him. What with the orders being issued in May and the sentencing in Nov and the sub glacial speed the courts seem to move at, that would give him more than enough time to violate the order(s), get reported, and then hauled in front of the judge for a Nov sentencing.