The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I guess as this is a comedy court cause celebré this is to place for updates. Serial scammer David Noakes had an extradition hearing on Thursday. Final verdict on the 7th.
He told a judge the warrant was "pure fraud", before walking out of Westminster Magistrates' Court.
Proceedings were interrupted by Noakes's supporters several times, with one person removed from the public gallery after refusing to be quiet.
Noakes also argued he had already been sentenced once in England for the French offences.
And now the lawyer who represents himself has a client for a fool part.
Representing himself...
The prosecution countered the similar offences that are the subject of the warrant were committed on different dates, with the exception of the money laundering charge, which wasn't being pursued.

"I submit that there is no issue with the double jeopardy bar which has been raised"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe ... y-50254152
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The Play Court website now lists cases where supporters have fallen foul of the real thing:
Given the unlawful behaviour of the statutory courts, it is essential that we witness first hand what is happening.
We will now be listing all up and coming hearings so that the public may attend to offer support.
We call on anyone who can attend the following hearings this week, to lend their support.

Court Dates
Date 29th October 2019
Court Pontypridd Magistrates Court
Time 11.30 am
Name Gavin Griffiths

Date 30th October 2019
Court Truro County Court
Time 2 pm
Name David Laity

Date 31st October 2019
Court Portsmouth Magistrates Court
Time 9.30 am
Name Anthony Coles & John Egan

Date 31st October 2019
Court Westminster Magistrates Court
Time 10 am
Name David Noakes
The last of these is the cancer 'cure' scammer mentioned previously, but I've been unable to find any details of the other cases, which is a shame, as they'd probably be of interest. Anyone with more resources, or local knowledge able to give more information?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Wasn't the Noakes case an extradition to France?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:59 am Wasn't the Noakes case an extradition to France?
Yeah... He stormed out in a huff apparently. Probably a more effective legal strategy than using the Kommon Lore Klown Kort.

Proceedings were interrupted by Noakes's supporters several times, with one person removed from the public gallery after refusing to be quiet.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:59 am Wasn't the Noakes case an extradition to France?
I thought he was being charged with some things UK wise and it was the woman that the extradition was about as she had been charged/convicted?? in France already and they wanted her. I remember she is facing some serious jail time in France. Too many nuts falling off the tree, can't keep them straight anymore.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:50 am I thought he was being charged with some things UK wise and it was the woman that the extradition was about as she had been charged/convicted?? in France already and they wanted her. I remember she is facing some serious jail time in France. Too many nuts falling off the tree, can't keep them straight anymore.
She has already been extradited and is on remand awaiting trial.

David Noakes was found guilty of a few UK based crimes and was sentenced and served his time. The French want him on separate but related charges. His actual lawyers, as opposed to the comedy court ones, tried to argue that it would be double jeopardy, but the Crown countered by saying that the only French charges that would come under that category were the money laundering ones which the French have removed from the list of charges he faces.

The Anthony Cole case (Portsmouth) is in response to house repossession case. As it was at Pompey magistrates court, I suspect he got up to shenanigans. I can remember a call from Crabbie going out for poots on the ground a few months back.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:44 am David Noakes was found guilty of a few UK based crimes and was sentenced and served his time. The French want him on separate but related charges. His actual lawyers, as opposed to the comedy court ones, tried to argue that it would be double jeopardy, but the Crown countered by saying that the only French charges that would come under that category were the money laundering ones which the French have removed from the list of charges he faces.
Commit crimes in different jurisdictions and then be held accountable in different jurisdictions?

Are there no stoopings to which Big Farmer will not stoop to cover up the proven cancer cure that this noble Brave Maverick Doctor IT consultant made freely available to all for only ten million quid?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

What amazes me if how the fans still continue to promote the Common Law Court even though it's been proved completely ineffective. It's mentioned on Crabbies group every time anyone raises a Council Tax issue, which is a lot, even though nobody has ever reported any sort of success. Meanwhile their claims become even more ludicrous, for example fining Theresa May over £5M and discussing a special fund into which that will be paid.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

fining Theresa May over £5M and discussing a special fund into which that will be paid.
When I was a small child I would imagine finding a hoard of gold and then put great thought into deciding how to spend my riches.

I grew out of that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Delayed/prolonged childhood? Out of touch with reality, totally? Or my personal favorite, stupid, too stupid, provenly, to take care of themselves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
dannyno
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by dannyno »

longdog wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:38 am
Yeah... He stormed out in a huff apparently. Probably a more effective legal strategy than using the Kommon Lore Klown Kort.

The judge ruled for extradition:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe ... ting-story
AnOwlCalledSage

Out on bail. :brickwall: Will they never learn. He'll be on the first train to Penzance.
One woman shouted: "You sold your soul to the devil"
I'd wager that that was the nutty Princess Lotus!
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:11 am Out on bail. :brickwall: Will they never learn. He'll be on the first train to Penzance.
One woman shouted: "You sold your soul to the devil"
I'd wager that that was the nutty Princess Lotus!
I'm new here - who's Princess Lotus and why do I have a feeling she's related to We aRen't a Bank/Peter of England?
AnOwlCalledSage

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:05 pm I'm new here - who's Princess Lotus and why do I have a feeling she's related to We aRen't a Bank/Peter of England?
Neelu Berry. She has her own thread, but Mr Noakes is a CLC topic hence the post here. She claimed to have sat in the front row hence why I believe such an utterance will have come from her.

She has a number of aliases, Ved Chaudari and Lou Lotus being the main ones she uses. The Princess part comes from her claim that she is descended from Indian royalty and her lands were stolen from her. She's absolutely barking mad, and believes there is a conspiracy to kidnap children either for culinary purposes or satanic rites, or both. She has two current restraining orders which she breaks on a regular basis.

If you are new, a read through her thread will introduce you to almost all UK based Freeman on the Land and associated con-merchants, Live Action Role Playing courts and overseas scams.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:01 pm
MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:05 pm I'm new here - who's Princess Lotus and why do I have a feeling she's related to We aRen't a Bank/Peter of England?
Neelu Berry. She has her own thread, but Mr Noakes is a CLC topic hence the post here. She claimed to have sat in the front row hence why I believe such an utterance will have come from her.

She has a number of aliases, Ved Chaudari and Lou Lotus being the main ones she uses. The Princess part comes from her claim that she is descended from Indian royalty and her lands were stolen from her. She's absolutely barking mad, and believes there is a conspiracy to kidnap children either for culinary purposes or satanic rites, or both. She has two current restraining orders which she breaks on a regular basis.

If you are new, a read through her thread will introduce you to almost all UK based Freeman on the Land and associated con-merchants, Live Action Role Playing courts and overseas scams.
Cheers. I suppose this may well help with my understanding of My First Court (now with new judge figure and nearly real Indian restaurant!).
longdog

Post by longdog »

Now courts with built in Indian restaurants is something I could get behind as long as they do a good chicken tikka masala and Peshwari naan. Yeah... I know it's stereotypically unadventurous and English of me to always have the same thing but in my defence I'm very adventurous with my starters and I really, really like CTM.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

longdog wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:40 pm Now courts with built in Indian restaurants is something I could get behind as long as they do a good chicken tikka masala and Peshwari naan. Yeah... I know it's stereotypically unadventurous and English of me to always have the same thing but in my defence I'm very adventurous with my starters and I really, really like CTM.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11776&p=276560&hil ... rs#p276560 details all the struggles of My First Court to get more poppadoms for the table :p
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:40 pm Now courts with built in Indian restaurants is something I could get behind as long as they do a good chicken tikka masala and Peshwari naan. Yeah... I know it's stereotypically unadventurous and English of me to always have the same thing but in my defence I'm very adventurous with my starters and I really, really like CTM.
I've been to the local Indian place a five minute drive from our house dozens of times. We recently had them cater a dinner for 35 people. And all I've ever had there, and I insisted that it be the meat dish in the catering, is their lamb vindaloo. I ordered it the first time I went and I've never seen a reason to try anything else on the menu, including Britain's national dish, chicken tika masala.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Mrs. Burnaby49 makes an excellent Indian cuisine and totally wowed my wife and I when we visited their home this year and were treated to a delicious lunch. But I can't say that Burnaby would want to open a Common Law court in his domicile just for the sake of taking some money off the sovruns.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Britain's national dish, chicken tika masala.
One U.S. cable TV network has a show called "Food: Fact or Fiction?" which purports to debunk culinary myths. They once had a segment about chicken tika masala which, they claimed, is not Indian at all but rather a British invention.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)