Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by GlimDropper »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:31 pm Hasn't Suzanne been vex litted yet? She certainly should have been.
From Eric's link above:
[6]
8. Mr. Bryfogle’s ex-wife, Zsuzsanna Hegedus (Holland), styles herself as the ‘Chief Justice’ of the 'Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in.’ The Supreme Court and the Court of Appeal have declared Ms. Hegedus a vexatious litigant. Mr. Bryfogle’s current wife, Shirley Bryfogle, styles herself as the ‘Registrar’ for the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in. Mr. Bryfogle, Ms. Bryfogle and Ms. Hegedus are not members of the Tsilhqot’in Nation.
Bryfogle seems quite the ladies man.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

I located Ms Holland's private prosecution attempt - it's up now:
36368-1 1 31-Oct-2019 Application for Process Hearing HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA
An APH is when you feel you may have been wronged by the court system and its purpose is to determine if there is enough evidence to proceed. I'm not even sure if it will go through considering her vex lit status.

I find it a little humourous that Bryfogle/Holland is complaining about the psych counselling considering that his lawyer asked for it (Rogers Order) so that he could get a conditional sentence and lower his time in jail/fines:
[17] In another affidavit Jessica Little, a legal assistant to Mr. Smith, appended Notices of Assessment for 2013 and 2014, showing Mr. Bryfogle’s marginal income. She also appended two articles titled, “Psychiatric and Legal Aspects of Persistent Litigation” and “Vexatious Litigants and Unusually Persistent Complainants and Litigants”. The essence of those articles is that often people who demonstrate similar tendencies as has Mr. Bryfogle in these actions suffer from psychological or psychiatric disorders. Ms. Little also appended a letter from Mr. Smith to the CNC advising of Mr. Bryfogle’s decision to end his engagement with that organization.
[18] It is on the basis of those materials that Mr. Smith, on behalf of Mr. Bryfogle, seeks either a shorter term of incarceration than that contended for by the Law Society of B.C., or, in the alternative, a conditional sentence order with appropriate conditions to restrict Mr. Bryfogle’s liberty for an appropriate period of time and a Rogers type of order requiring him to undergo psychiatric counselling and any necessary treatment to deter or prevent his further involvement in the sort of difficult and destructive behaviour he has behaved in thus far.
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/doc/2 ... c2188.html
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If Suzanne's latest foray only showed up the 31st they probably haven't had time to review the vex lit status.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Suzanne got lucky and avoided a long jail sentence for attempting to kidnap and or murder government officials because the court graciously decided she was crazy and now she's doubling down with this?
notorial dissent

All things considered I think far too lucky.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And I don't mean to impugn Rudy's faith but is "Shadrach Meshach and Abednego" the ONLY bible story he knows? Did he sleep through sunday school? It is a gigantic book, there are a ton of other stories in there.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:24 am And I don't mean to impugn Rudy's faith but is "Shadrach Meshach and Abednego" the ONLY bible story he knows? Did he sleep through sunday school? It is a gigantic book, there are a ton of other stories in there.
He only remembers things he thinks support his existing beliefs, sadly hes never met a right wing conspiracy theory he didn't like so....
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Cherry picking with Rudy is a way of life.
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:12 pm If Suzanne's latest foray only showed up the 31st they probably haven't had time to review the vex lit status.
Let me see, she filed on a Thursday, 31 October. The hearing was scheduled for today so I didn't check back until now and I noted another resounding success for the legal eagles of the Chilcotin:
36368-1 HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA 1 Williams Lake Law Courts 04-Nov-2019
11:48 AM REG DSP END SOP
DSP=for disposition as in done like toast, SOP=stay of proceedings. Not bad, filed on a Thursday, thrown out by Monday lunch time.

Bryfogle's sentencing is tomorrow which may account for the rather grumpy rant posted on Rudy's youtube today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ohbXO1 ... dex=2&t=0s
BTW, who wants to call her up and have a chat with her? Cell number is 250-303-0267? :snicker:
notorial dissent

I guess the Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqut'in Nation isn't so all powerful after all. So she filed it on the 31st, probably late and last thing, they looked at it on the 1st, ran it through the paper mill and the NOT GONNA HAPPEN notification hit sometime Mon morning. Pretty good turn around or a slow day or two at the court, either way too bad so sad Suzanne, and a frothing LoneDummy is just another freeby feature.

She is flat out full on cray cray. Apparently she didn't get the memo that even assuming her pretend tribe and pretend nation and pretend court existed, their jurisdiction and authority wouldn't extend beyond their borders, and NO nation has the power to annul a conviction of or exonerate a citizen of another country for a crime committed in that country. Doesn't work that way.

Apparently Flatcap is now an ambassador/citizen????? How speshul for him.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Little warning for anyone who calls Holland, remember to block your # bc her son is trying to low rent dox people on Rudy's channel. Given that he has an average following in only the low to mid double digits with only half those supporting his view I wouldn't worry too much. However always good to exercise caution with the unstable.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
eric

Post by eric »

I'm waiting for Bryfogle to appear on Rudy's list of political prisoners. BC Court Services marks him down as in custody: 30 days plus another year's probation with conditions:
BRYFOGLE, Roy C. 733.1 END
Jail 30 Day(s)
Probation Order 12
Month(s) Conditions
Since last time was 21 days plus one year conditions and he's been a thorn in the side of the BC Court system since 2004 or so I doubt if this will slow him down. Sooner or later the actual sentencing decision will show up on Canlii.
notorial dissent

Sounds like they were really seriously upset this time around, seven whole more days. Somehow I just don't think that is going to make any more of an impression than the last time. Now if they hit him with 30 days or so every time he steps foot in a court house that might make an impression. I doubt it though, he strikes me as being real dense.

Is Suzanne all frothy about it? Or has she had time to post?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Mr. Pop-A-Squat seems to get his bromance back on with LoneDummy...and then pinballs around a conspiracy theories...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXkfK9A6Gxo
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Only interesting thing I could notice is that his appeal is coming up.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:00 am Mr. Pop-A-Squat seems to get his bromance back on with LoneDummy...and then pinballs around a conspiracy theories...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXkfK9A6Gxo
Id recommend skipping to around 9 min mark for anything relatively new, before that it's just "I'm an ambassador as soon as someone realizes that I'll be free!". It's rather funny to me that Rudy brings up a "Radical new defense thats sure to work!" (paraphrasing obvs) and Mike excitedly goes over exactly how badly it will fail while gushing over how brilliant it is. The legal equivalent of bleeding out while exclaiming "my limp from the accidental discharge of my firearm was slowing me down so I put a bullet in my OTHER FOOT! Now I should be able to run like the wind!"
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Wasn't sure where the right place to put this was (sorry not great at navigation on forums) so forgive me I overlooked a better thread on FAQ or somewhere else but is there a method in place for calling out bad faith arguments? Hopefully in a way that would allow a moderator to determine it so that if I or someone else is mistaken a neutral party can weigh in allowing for the best conclusion. For context I finished the Cox thread today and noticed what seemed to me to be a long series of bad faith arguments from a user; since the last post on that thread was 2 years ago it didn't seem like there was much point in calling it out but as I'm sure others recall there was a similar situation recently here with a strange outburst from a new user.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:19 am Only interesting thing I could notice is that his appeal is coming up.
There was another, subtle nugget of gold in this week's Rudy & Mike Lunatic Theater and Christianity Contortion.

Mike referred to a Supreme Court decision in his Federal trial several times. He said that this specific Supreme Court decision allows the jury to decide the law as well as the facts, and that it gives him remedy of dismissal. I remember that Judge Gerrard in particular was polite but said that wasn't a real thing.

This week Mike specified that the case he's relying on is Weaver v Massachusetts.

If you enjoy sovcit cognitive dissonance, Where's Waldo on expert mode, or just pure trolling, try to apply that decision to Mike in any way. Spoiler: it has fuck-all to do with Mike's case.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

To be fair, at least Weaver v Mass is an actual real Supreme Court case and not just a pure figment of imagination. Credit where credit is due. :wink:
eric

Post by eric »

I rather enjoyed this week's regular Friday update on Rudy's site. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiXnRZ55HC0
Ms. Holland showed up at around the 17:55 mark and tried to inject herself into the Cox affair and in my personal opinion was told that her help was not needed. What else interesting.... She wasn't speaking as the Chief Justice, she was the ambassador to Hungary :shrug:
Bryfogle is now residing in Kamloops correctional center and according to Ms. Holland the judge stated that he has never had to incarcarate a 78 year old man before. Supposedly she filed a bunch of stuff, same as before, for abuse of process yesterday at the Kamloops court. It hasn't shown up yet on BC Court Services but I expect it will be thrown out by Tuesday, the same as last week's attempt.