Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Jeffrey »

No no, Mike cites Weaver in reference to the Roger Stone case, not for his case. He does get most of the details right except that SCOTUS said that the defendant needs to show that the exclusion of the public from jury selection was prejudicial.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

Baidn wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:03 am Wasn't sure where the right place to put this was (sorry not great at navigation on forums) so forgive me I overlooked a better thread on FAQ or somewhere else but is there a method in place for calling out bad faith arguments? Hopefully in a way that would allow a moderator to determine it so that if I or someone else is mistaken a neutral party can weigh in allowing for the best conclusion. For context I finished the Cox thread today and noticed what seemed to me to be a long series of bad faith arguments from a user; since the last post on that thread was 2 years ago it didn't seem like there was much point in calling it out but as I'm sure others recall there was a similar situation recently here with a strange outburst from a new user.
It depends what you mean by "bad faith" argument. You can be arguing some dementedly stupid position and be arguing in good faith if you actually believe it. People who do that are my stock in trade, see the numerous minister Belanger's discussions. "Bad faith" means arguments the individual doesn't believe in but promotes to be deliberately misleading. Very hard to prove given the idiocy we deal with on Quatloos. Generally if you have issues with a stated position just say so on the thread itself. If it degenerates into a threat of becoming a flame war and it's a Canadian thread I step in.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Mikey is stupid stupid stupid, and then LoneDummy isn't one bit better. Still hung up on extremely irrelevant things that have nothing to do with criminal law, which he was charged under.

I still don't get the sovcit fascination with all caps, when it doesn't mean anything and I still don't know where they get that it means a corporation, that one still eludes me, and well them too come to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

It depends what you mean by "bad faith" argument. You can be arguing some dementedly stupid position and be arguing in good faith if you actually believe it. People who do that are my stock in trade, see the numerous minister Belanger's discussions. "Bad faith" means arguments the individual doesn't believe in but promotes to be deliberately misleading. Very hard to prove given the idiocy we deal with on Quatloos. Generally if you have issues with a stated position just say so on the thread itself. If it degenerates into a threat of becoming a flame war and it's a Canadian thread I step in.
Thankyou for clarification. On the Cox thread it seemed like the individual was constantly trying to defend Cox as innocent while claiming they weren't.
Last edited by wserra on Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix quote.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I've never listened to poor Rudy's calls before but I might have to start, he really is hilariously ignorant. I've never seen a more perfect example of what not to do outside of Parsons himself. I can't help but wonder how many individuals they've tanked the chances of parole for through their "advocating".
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Baidn wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:48 pm I've never listened to poor Rudy's calls before but I might have to start, he really is hilariously ignorant. I've never seen a more perfect example of what not to do outside of Parsons himself. I can't help but wonder how many individuals they've tanked the chances of parole for through their "advocating".
Yori Kahl and Scott Faul come to mind. They were convicted in the federal system when parole was still available. LoneDummy seemed to get big into promoting Faul's loaded questionnaire, where you either agree that's he's innocent, or your other option was to agree to the government imprisoning an "innocent man".

Needless to say the parole board was not impressed, and told him that he wouldn't be reconsidered until 2023, Faul will be 70 by then....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent

I don't think there is any question but that Mikey is his own worst enemy, and every time he opens his ignorant mouth he just buries himself that much deeper. TexasDummy isn't any better. Dumbern' rocks the both of them. I seem to recall him doing himself out of parole the last time, and he has had time to train for this round.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I think what's most amazing listening to the "Year of Jubile" (intentional misspelling because it's impossible for there to have been a typo in the Bible!) is how any criticism I presented as proof that theyre doing the right thing lol. It would almost be admirable, taking time to try and assist misguided souls in incarceration; but as poor Rudy brings up himself with free Lazer they have no intention of helping in a meaningful way. Still was funny to see that Sue's brand of crazy is too off even for this council of geniuses.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Baidn wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:00 pm I think what's most amazing listening to the "Year of Jubile" (intentional misspelling because it's impossible for there to have been a typo in the Bible!) is how any criticism I presented as proof that theyre doing the right thing lol. It would almost be admirable, taking time to try and assist misguided souls in incarceration; but as poor Rudy brings up himself with free Lazer they have no intention of helping in a meaningful way. Still was funny to see that Sue's brand of crazy is too off even for this council of geniuses.
To be fair to LoneDummy, he does indeed use the KJV version that has only one "e", but additionally that when he tried to get "yearofjubilee.com" it cost $3500, and his cavalcade of fiends aren't worth that much to him.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Oh my God someone tell Mike! For the love of all that is holy someone pleeeeease tell Mike Parsons hahahaha I wanna see if I can spot the mushroom cloud of his blown mind from the East coast!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This is fantastic.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:31 am This is fantastic.
I'm still giggling over "Fanny Stump". :haha: but I'm glad to see Ivor Biggun has been firm handed with his actions.

Trent? Should have been Vaughn Toulouse.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TBL

Post by TBL »

And I quote from the YouTube:
..we will prosecute in a court of law anyone that desires to engage in insane and futile activities.
Wow, talk about the proverbial pot and f-in kettle.
notorial dissent

TBL wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:57 pm And I quote from the YouTube:
..we will prosecute in a court of law anyone that desires to engage in insane and futile activities.
Wow, talk about the proverbial pot and f-in kettle.
The question being which/what court..... :snicker: And how do you differentiate one LARPer from another?
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I am seriously considering sending Mikey some phone call money just to get his ranting reaction to this lol. I wonder if it would finally be enough to make him rethink his current brilliant legal strategy, or if he'd triple down. "It's now even MORE important I be released so I can help end this terrible civil war! Why I the full might of the CNCs military were brought to bear against an internal adversary the consequences would be dire! Casualties could number in the twos to half dozen!"
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I mean if I'm not mistaken their current "policing" force consist of what one Mr Holland? :roll:
TBL

Post by TBL »

Maybe it's time for me to make time to drop by the Memphis Federal Pen as I work....*checks Google Maps*... 3.25 miles from there.

EDIT: <15 minute drive.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Baidn wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:01 am I mean if I'm not mistaken their current "policing" force consist of what one Mr Holland? :roll:
You forgot about Darryl-Bruce: McDowell of goat rustling fame, previously mentioned here. That being said, although his "TrustChristorgotoHell" website is still up, all his comments on Rudy's posts about the CNC, and also his channel have been removed. He seems to have gotten into it with an unusual alliance of flat earthers, concave earthers, and KJV literalists a week ago and things went down hill from there. :snicker:
He is still quite active on Gab https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gab_(social_network) but to be honest the site totally repulses me so I don't have the stomach to wade through it to establish exactly why youtube booted him.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Ooof Gab.... Yeah I really don't blame you for not wanting to wade through that toxic wasteland Eric lol. Does anyone know if Mike has been informed of the state of the "nation"?