Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

khmacdowell
Swabby
Swabby

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by khmacdowell »

TBL wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:54 pm I think you may be reading too much into my statement. I'm not saying that you lose all sense of risk-awareness or just ramble over them...
I truncated the quote there because I was, in fact, rambling more than reading much of what I said to your quote haha.

Your points are perfectly clear and I agree with your stance. Thanks for the perspective.
Baidn wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:13 am In some ways Williams disappoints me more than most of the low level sovcits out there. Reading through the reams of BS filings and nonsense quotes hes put out confirms that at the least he has the patience and ability to learn some meaningful trade instead of being a two-bit con. Unlike others mentioned in other threads he doesn't seem mentally ill like Holland, or even pathologicaly incompetent like Parsons. He doesn't have an "empire" to defend like Hovind, just this strange need to prove that he's smarter than everybody else. He could have just as easily become "Anthony Troy Williams: successful licensed contractor" and a respected productive pillar of his community. Even still would have time to become that of hed turn his not inconsiderable patience towards useful education, but something tells me hed rather die behind bars than admit hes overplayed his hand and accept defeat.
His pattern seems pretty common. Smart enough to have the aptitude for plenty of fine and legitimate careers, but self-absorbed enough to think that the vulgarity of hard work and sacrifice the common folk endure is beneath them, and would stultify their lofty ambition and potential.

So when they see "the easy way out," AKA, a secret (scam) method no one else knows about, it comports exactly with their own conception of themselves in society. "I'm special, so I'll use this special argument."
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Baidn wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:13 am In some ways Williams disappoints me more than most of the low level sovcits out there. Reading through the reams of BS filings and nonsense quotes hes put out confirms that at the least he has the patience and ability to learn some meaningful trade instead of being a two-bit con. Unlike others mentioned in other threads he doesn't seem mentally ill like Holland, or even pathologicaly incompetent like Parsons. He doesn't have an "empire" to defend like Hovind, just this strange need to prove that he's smarter than everybody else. He could have just as easily become "Anthony Troy Williams: successful licensed contractor" and a respected productive pillar of his community. Even still would have time to become that of hed turn his not inconsiderable patience towards useful education, but something tells me hed rather die behind bars than admit hes overplayed his hand and accept defeat.
I disagree...the Punk A%^ General does have an empire to protect, it's the mortgage scam that he's been running for over 15 years. Word is the feds froze over 150K in accounts related to this case.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I wonder if there has been any kind of an accounting of the money that Williams, his mother, and assorted others have raked in over the last 15 years, not a dime of taxes having been paid either. If he had $150K they could grab it is likely there was more elsewhere. Nasty the whole bunch of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

I'd be willing to bet that the tax office is taking a very significant look at their finances over the past 15 years. However, I think that there may be a statute of limitations issue on some of it but I think there will be plenty of financial risk for him and his team. I have to agree that this scam is predominantly about the money that he made from swindling people out of mortgages, but not quite sure he didn't believe his own drivel.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TBL wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:20 pm However, I think that there may be a statute of limitations issue on some of it but I think there will be plenty of financial risk for him and his team.
I have to admit that as a UK resident, US practice on statutes of limitations has always baffled me and I've watched enough of the Forensic Files to see that it is an actual thing with pretty serious offences. :thinking:

Any criminal act in the UK can be tried at any point in the future. I think the only limitation may be whether it is a summary only case, but as most crimes are triable "either way" it is never a practical argument.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TBL

Post by TBL »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:24 pm
TBL wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:20 pm However, I think that there may be a statute of limitations issue on some of it but I think there will be plenty of financial risk for him and his team.
I have to admit that as a UK resident, US practice on statutes of limitations has always baffled me and I've watched enough of the Forensic Files to see that it is an actual thing with pretty serious offences. :thinking:

Any criminal act in the UK can be tried at any point in the future. I think the only limitation may be whether it is a summary only case, but as most crimes are triable "either way" it is never a practical argument.
You got that from Forensic Files? I don't think murder has any statute of limitations.
AnOwlCalledSage

TBL wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:08 pm You got that from Forensic Files? I don't think murder has any statute of limitations.
Agreed, but rape charges in the US appears to have a limit. I guess because it is a state prosecuted crime (unless it involves crossing state boundaries for immoral purposes :wink: ) that it is not a hard and fast rule. And my bringing up UK/US differences didn't mention murder, but any criminal act. Has Anthony Williams been accused of murder? :shock:

Tax evasion, I assume, in the US is a criminal act? Perhaps not!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

It is largely a state issue. Real reasons, I don't know. Practical reasons, memory fades becomes unreliable, evidence degrades/disappears, people/witnesses die. A real issue in the states now is the SoL on things like child abuse and child sexual abuse, etc. When the laws were written it wasn't really taken seriously and those who complained were often looked upon as liars instead of being taken seriously. Thus we have the charming vision of most, if not all, Catholic dioceses being smacked for millions upon millions of dollars in compensatory damages to claimants who were children at the time and were ignored and/or swept under carpet who are now getting the courage to come out and speak about the damages done to them. In some cases the SoL is near tolling on their claims. I know of at least one state that is preparing to do away with the limit altogether in these cases. Times and attitudes do change. I know of at least one case where there is no question about the claimants, the church very obligingly documented it all, in detail, and then what they did and where they sent the priest in question. Red handed doesn't even come close to describing it. I have a feeling that the dioceses in particular and the archdiocese specifically are going to be hemorrhaging money at some near point since the AG involved isn't going away.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

In the United States, there is a 6-year statute of limitations for a criminal prosecution for tax evasion.

There is ordinarily a 3-year statute of limitations for the Government to civilly collect additional taxes, running from the filing of the tax return (meaning there is no civil statute of limitations if no tax return is filed). Similarly, if the Government can prove fraud, there is no civil statute of limitations.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
TBL

Post by TBL »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:22 pm
TBL wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:08 pm You got that from Forensic Files? I don't think murder has any statute of limitations.
Agreed, but rape charges in the US appears to have a limit. I guess because it is a state prosecuted crime (unless it involves crossing state boundaries for immoral purposes :wink: ) that it is not a hard and fast rule. And my bringing up UK/US differences didn't mention murder, but any criminal act. Has Anthony Williams been accused of murder? :shock:

Tax evasion, I assume, in the US is a criminal act? Perhaps not!
Not that I know of. I just meant that Forensic Files tends to focus on murder.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:38 pm In the United States, there is a 6-year statute of limitations for a criminal prosecution for tax evasion.

There is ordinarily a 3-year statute of limitations for the Government to civilly collect additional taxes, running from the filing of the tax return (meaning there is no civil statute of limitations if no tax return is filed). Similarly, if the Government can prove fraud, there is no civil statute of limitations.
Ouch, I imagine that proving fraud should be pretty straightforward if the criminal prosecution ends in guilty.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:38 pm In the United States, there is a 6-year statute of limitations for a criminal prosecution for tax evasion.

Minor correction: there is a 3-year statute of limitations (running from the date filed or the due date, whichever is later) for assessment (a formal determination that additional taxes are owed) and a 10-year SOL on collection, running from the date of assessment. Numerous exceptions may apply.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Additionally, the normal 3 year statute may become a 6 year statute in the event that income is under-reported by more than a certain percentage (25%? I don't remember) Once a Statutory Notice of Deficiency is issued, and especially if the taxpayer petitions the Tax Court, things get even more confused.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent

I wonder if the SoL will even apply since I wouldn't bet on any of them reporting it and I would think their behavior comes under the fraud conditions.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

TBL wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Ouch, I imagine that proving fraud should be pretty straightforward if the criminal prosecution ends in guilty.
A guilty verdict of criminal tax evasion is conclusive in the civil case (lawyers call this "collateral estoppel"). But there are many cases of tax fraud that the Government just doesn't have the resources to prosecute criminally; they result in civil cases where the Government has the burden of proof.
Dr. Caligari
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

BBFlatt and LaVidaRoja are both correct; I was trying to give the short version.
Dr. Caligari
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TBL wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:20 pm I'd be willing to bet that the tax office is taking a very significant look at their finances over the past 15 years. However, I think that there may be a statute of limitations issue on some of it but I think there will be plenty of financial risk for him and his team. I have to agree that this scam is predominantly about the money that he made from swindling people out of mortgages, but not quite sure he didn't believe his own drivel.

He didn't beleive his own drivel. The details were you told him who your mortgage was with, and sent him the Money instead of them, and he fixed it! The problem was, he didn't even contact the actual mortgage holder, he took the payments sent to him and donated to his own personal "Hookers and Blow" account and let you lose your house. Then you got this on the card he sent at Christmas:

"You didn't follow my sekrit instructions perfect enuff, too bad, thanks for playing!"

Yeah, he knew. It was a lot of words, but it was just plain stealing.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

TBL wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:59 pm Not that I know of. I just meant that Forensic Files tends to focus on murder.
True, but not exclusively. It started off as Medical Detectives. There are, for example, a few non-fatal food poisoning episodes focusing on the epidemiology.

I found almost the whole series on You Tube (officially, it's the distributor's channel) and have just finished watching the lot! My previous primary source of US law was Judge Judy, so I consider it an upgrade. :D
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

It's been a while since I did one of these updates, so I'm gonna do them in groups by month. All links on my server, highlights are bolded, you know the drill ;)

Of note, On Second Thought TV struck out at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and ATW wants the government to admit it orchestrated the 9/11 attacks (?!)

Here are the updates for September 2019:

578 - MOTION for Medical Treatment MOTION TO ORDER THE GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE MEDICAL AND DENTAL SERVICES TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 09/16/2019)
579 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO ADMIT TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT ORCHESTRATED THE 9/11 BOMBING OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service) (Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 09/16/2019)
581 - ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANT'S EX PARTE MOTION re 576 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 9/13/2019. (SEALED)
591 - USCA ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe, (03) Barbara Williams re 565 Petition for writ of mandamus and/or prohibition, USCA NO. 19-72184, In re: On Second Thought TV v. United States District Court for the District of Hawaii : Petitioner has not demonstrated that this case warrants the intervention of this court by means of the extraordinary remedy of mandamus. See Bauman v. U.S. Dist. Court, 557 F.2d 650 (9th Cir. 1977). Accordingly, the petition is denied. No further filings will be entertained in this closed case. DENIED. (emt, ) (Entered: 09/20/2019)
582 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 570 MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION IN OPPOSITION TO ORDER DENYING PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS SELECTIVE PROSECUTION MOTION re 542 Order on Motion for Miscellaneous Relief,,, Link,,, Terminate Motions,, (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 09/17/2019)
583 - EX PARTE APPLICATION NO. 15 AND ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 9/16/2019.(SEALED) (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum in Support, # 2 Declaration of Counsel, # 3 Proposed Order, # 4 ORDER)
584 - EX PARTE APPLICATION NO. 16 AND ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 9/16/2019.(SEALED) (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum in Support, # 2 Declaration of Counsel, # 3 (Proposed) Order, # 4 ORDER)
585 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION TO REMOVE UNLAWFUL STIPULATIONS ON NON-COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS AND HIS QUEEN MOTHER MRS. BARBARA WILLIAMS" re 514 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
586 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION TO NOTICE OF DIVINE WARNING AND SUPERIORITY OF YAHWEH'S SPIRIT LAW" re 552 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
587 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT ANTHONY WILLIAMS' MOTION TO CLARIFY JURIDICAL NATURE AND CITIZENSHIP STATUS OF ANTHONY WILLIAMS, ECF NO. 569 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER on 9/19/2019.
588 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT ANTHONY WILLIAMS' MOTION TO ORDER THE GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE MEDICAL AND DENTAL SERVICES TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS, ECF NO. 578 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER on 9/19/2019.
589 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT ANTHONY WILLIAMS' MOTION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO ADMIT TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT ORCHESTRATED THE 9/11 BOMBING OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, ECF NO. 579 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER on 9/19/2019.
590 - EO: COURT ORDER DIRECTING DEFENDANT AND HIS STAND-BY COUNSEL TO PREPARE A PROPOSED TRIAL BUDGET as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: The Court hereby orders pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("Williams") and his courtappointed standby counsel, Lars Petersen, Esq., to consult with Ninth Circuit Case Managing Attorney Blair Perilman, Esq., and to prepare and submit to this Court a proposed trial budget for the estimated fees and expenses to be incurred for Mr. Williams's trial preparation and trial from November 1, 2019 through the end of his trial which is scheduled to commence on January 21, 2020. The proposed trial budget shall be submitted on an ex parte basis and under seal no later than October 25, 2019. IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
592 - EX PARTE APPLICATION NO. 12 AND ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 9/17/2019. (SEALED) (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum in Support, # 2 Declaration of Counsel, # 3 Proposed Order, # 4 ORDER)
593 - EX PARTE APPLICATION NO. 13 AND ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 9/17/2019. (SEALED) (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum in Support, # 2 Declaration of Counsel, # 3 Proposed Order, # 4 ORDER)
594 - EX PARTE APPLICATION NO. 14 AND ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 9/17/2019. (SEALED) (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum in Support, # 2 Declaration of Counsel, # 3 Proposed Order, # 4 ORDER)
595 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION IN OPPOSITION TO ORDER DENYING MOTION TO SHOW ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDY PROCEDURES AT FDC HONOLULU ARE A SHAM, FARCE AND NO AVAILABLE MEANS FOR REMEDY" re 554 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
596 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION FOR PLEA OF MISNOMER" re 553 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
597 - EP: Defendant's "Tenth Motion For Order to Show Cause" held on 9/30/2019.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Updates for October 2019. Looks like he's trying to boss around the court (616), but the court isn't having it (620)

I'm excluding any sealed documents (601-606, 608-612, etc.)

598 - MOTION for Order to Show Cause (Eleventh) by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 10/04/2019)
599 - MOTION MOTION IN SUPPORT OF REQUIREMENT OF BOP TO PROVIDE PEN AND PAPER TO INMATES TO TAKE NOTES FROM DISCOVERY REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEY ARE IN THE FACILITY" re 597 Motion Hearing,,,, by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) Modified on 10/7/2019 to terminate motion. This document is construed as supplemental briefing requested at ECF No. 597
600 - Supplemental Brief in Response to the 555 Defendant's Tenth Motion for Order to Show Cause; Certificate of Service by USA as to Anthony T. Williams (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A)(Yates, Gregg)
607 - NOTICE OF HEARING ON MOTION in case as to Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams. Hearing on 598 Defendant's "Eleventh Motion for Order to Show Cause" is set for 11/6/2019 at 10:00 AM in Courtroom 5 before MAGISTRATE JUDGE ROM TRADER. Government to file Opposition no later than 10/25/2019.(mrf)
613 - ORDER GRANTING IN PART AND DENYING IN PART DEFENDANT ANTHONY WILLIAMS' TENTH MOTION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE, ECF NO. 555 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER on 10/8/2019.
614 - MOTION PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams DEMAND FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTS THAT THEY DELETED THE CONTENTS FROM THE DISCOVERY TO HINDER HIS DEFENSE" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 10/16/2019)
615 - NOTICE OF HEARING ON MOTION in case as to Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams. Hearing on 614 "Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Demand for the Government to Provide the Documents That They Deleted The Contents From The Discovery To Hinder His Defense is set for 11/6/2019 at 10:00 AM in Courtroom 5 before MAGISTRATE JUDGE ROM TRADER. Government to file Opposition no later than 10/25/2019.(mrf)
616 - NOTICE NOTICE TO THE COURT THAT PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams WILL HAVE DOCUMENTS FILED BY ANYONE WHOM HE DESIGNATES" by Anthony T. Williams (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 10/22/2019)
617 - EO: as to Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams, Status Conference - DJ is set for 10/30/2019 at 10:30 AM in Aha Kaulike before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)(shm)
619 - RESPONSE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 616 Notice (Other), (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 10/25/2019)
620 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING DEFENDANT'S "NOTICE TO THE COURT THAT PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS WILL HAVE DOCUMENTS FILED BY ANYONE WHOM HE DESIGNATES" On October 22, 2019, pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("Defendant") filed a document titled "Notice to the Court that Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Will Have Documents Filed by Anyone Whom He Designates." [Dkt. no. 616 .] This filing is HEREBY CONSTRUED as a request to have two individuals William Wagener and Rosy Thomas be granted permission to file documents on Defendant's behalf ("Request"). See Request, Decl. of Counsel, Exh. A. First, Defendant is proceeding pro se, with Lars Isaacson, Esq., as his standby counsel. Mr. Isaacson has been dutifully filing documents on Defendant's behalf. Second, William Wagener and Rosy Thomas do not appear to be attorneys who are licensed to practice in this district, and therefore they are not permitted to represent Defendant. See Local Rule LR81.1(a) (stating that persons appearing pro se "must appear personally on behalf of themselves only and may not delegate that duty to another who is not authorized to practice in this court"). Defendant's Request is therefore DENIED. The Clerk's Office is DIRECTED to refuse to file any documents submitted by William Wagener, Rosy Thomas, or anyone other than Defendant or Mr. Isaacson.
621 - EO: as to Defendants Anthony T. Williams, Anabel Cabebe, and Barbara Williams - COURT ORDER REGARDING STATUS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS TRIAL DATE The parties are HEREBY INFORMED that the Court is not available on January 21, 2020, the date that the trial in this case is scheduled to begin. The Court therefore proposes the following new trial dates: January 13, 2020 (Trial would be held on January 13, 14, and 15. The trial will not be held on January 16, 17, 21, 22, and 23. Trial would resume on January 24 and continue the week of January 27.); January 27, 2020; or February 3, 2020. These dates will be discussed at the upcoming status conference, which is currently scheduled for October 30, 2019, at 10:30 a.m. However, on October 23, 2019, standby counsel for pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams submitted a letter requesting a new date because he is unavailable from October 29 to November 1. Counsel's request is HEREBY GRANTED, and the status conference is CONTINUED to November 19, 2019, at 10:30 a.m. However, if all parties agree upon one of the above trial dates, a stipulation may be submitted for this Courts approval. If the stipulation is approved, the status conference will be vacated. IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)(rlfh)
622 - RESPONSE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 614 MOTION PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams DEMAND FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTS THAT THEY DELETED THE CONTENTS FROM THE DISCOVERY TO HINDER HIS DEFENSE" (Yates, Gregg)
623 - MOTION to Continue UNITED STATESS MOTION TO CONTINUE DEADLINE TO RESPOND TO DEFENDANTS ELEVENTH MOTION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 10/25/2019)
627 - RESPONSE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 598 MOTION for Order to Show Cause (Eleventh) (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A, # 2 Exhibit B, # 3 Exhibit C, # 4 Exhibit D)(Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 10/31/2019)
628 - EO: For good cause shown, the Court GRANTS the United States Motion To Continue Deadline To Respond To Defendants Eleventh Motion For Order To Show Cause (ECF No. 623) and will permit the Government until November 1, 2019 to file its response to Defendant Anthony T. Williamss Eleventh Motion for Order to Show Cause (ECF No. 598). Because the Government filed its response today (ECF No. 627), the Court accepts the response as timely filed entered by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 10/31/2019. (apg, )