The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by JimUk1 »

mufc1959 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:16 pm The CLC has a map of where its members live. I was disappointed to see that there's nobody in my area, not even Jimmy One-Cell.

http://www.communitywalk.com/clc_members/map/2274031

Worth a look to see if there's any down your street.
Breaches of privacy aside, it’s a very interesting look at the demographics of the CLC. I’ve noted a few affluent towns don’t appear to have members but this could be due to a variety of reasons.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Footloose52 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:36 pmThat's got to be multiple GDPR breaches right there
I'm not so sure, people are volunteering their information to be published ..
Robert White shared a link.
November 13 at 6:05 PM
You may need help one day get your name on the map. It's helped a few people already but we need more names on the map. Don't leave it too late, it could be you next. If you're not on it already just post your area in the comments and I'll add you to the map. Be prepared to take action if you get the call.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 862829824/
And on the site itself see people adding their names and postcodes in the comments section.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

There seem to have been developments on a couple of the threads since yesterday. Thanks for the welcome. I recognise some of the names because I did sometimes read/comment on Hoaxtead though I didn't "belong" to the group as such - don't even live in that neck of the woods. That didn't prevent a QEG scammer from accusing me of being the Hampstead Dad (whom I have never met). I had a different alias there - suffice to say I could be a grumpy old lady sometimes. I don't want to dox myself - I haven't studied the map attentively yet but there may be some people in my GENERAL part of the country even if not exactly in my part of it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:14 pm That didn't prevent a QEG scammer from accusing me of being the Hampstead Dad (whom I have never met).
I'm jealous. You are Hoaxtead royalty. You should get yourself a PO Box in Finchley Road!

I have "met" him because I was at the first day of Sabine's sentencing hearing (although I have never spoken with him) but I've never been accused of being him by those morons and they have a very low threshold when it comes to their accusation triggers.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Hey 'cranky boomer' waves hi
There's quite a few names from Hoaxtead you might recognise here LOL
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:31 pm
CrankyBoomer wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:14 pm That didn't prevent a QEG scammer from accusing me of being the Hampstead Dad (whom I have never met).
I'm jealous. You are Hoaxtead royalty. You should get yourself a PO Box in Finchley Road!
How did you manage that? You posted more on Hoaxstead than I did and I think even I was accused of being the Hampstead Dad.

Going back to the map. That's a comedy gold list of UK FOTL. It's "Spot the looney".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

At least you have an idea of where they are now and can avoid the infestations.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Having looked more closely at the map I can definitely say that nobody in my hometown has subscribed to it.

I looked at Burton-on-Trent and there was a name mentioned from that town but not the name of somebody currently living in Greece. I didn't recognise the name (not that I'm from Burton).
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Linked from Crab Bait's FB page, the full Common Law Court document setting out how to operate your car illegally. I particularly like their suggestion that you write to the police to give them advance notice of your intention, then drive around with a number plate effectively saying "please arrest me".

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 842563126/
Shem Allanson uploaded a file.
November 16 at 12:32 PM
If you are new to Common Law and if you have not already done it: Take back your rights! If we leave this too long we will have no rights at all. Sign up to the Common Law Court and take back ownership of your car. Step by step details for how to do this attached!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I think the CLC should now be referred to as the Common Law Online Shop. The aforementioned car process involves you having to buy worthless documents from HHJ Smith.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The link takes you to an idiots guide to ensuring you get arrested.

Firstly, this gem:

Are you the driver?
No sir, I’m a traveler

Then

Lock your door and only wind your window a bit, enough to pass out your worthless docs.

Well, we all know how that usually ends!

It’s almost as though they want their fellow CLC’ers to get windows smashed, their membership nicked and their cars seized and crushed.

And informing the cops beforehand? Just idiotic.

But terrific entertainment guaranteed.
notorial dissent

I seriously wonder if any of them think any of that will actually work with all the evidence to the contrary.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:34 pm I seriously wonder if any of them think any of that will actually work with all the evidence to the contrary.

Let's face it, none of them are likely to be winning the Nobel Prize in Physics this year.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:34 pm I seriously wonder if any of them think any of that will actually work with all the evidence to the contrary.
But getting arrested by the state is proof that you’ve uncovered fraud, therefore it is a win.

How do you argue without people who believe that their lack of knowledge means that their opinion is as valid as a subject matter expert?

Never forget the Guy Taylor (rip) scale of winning!

Arrested- Proof of state fraud (Win) they want to silence me

Lost in Court- Proof of state fraud (Win) they can’t allow the people to expose the fraud

Lost property- Proof of state fraud (spectacular win) they’re trying to accelerate the silencing

Bankruptcy- Proof of state fraud (win) they’re trying to starve me into silence

CCJ- proof of judicial fraud- (win) they’re trying to give me a warning into silence
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Strange that none of the dissidents in Hong Kong have tried any of these techniques.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:40 am

Let's face it, none of them are likely to be winning the Nobel Prize in Physics this year.
Rocket surgeons maybe?????
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:31 pm

I have "met" him because I was at the first day of Sabine's sentencing hearing (although I have never spoken with him) but I've never been accused of being him by those morons and they have a very low threshold when it comes to their accusation triggers.
Slightly OT, but I was personally verbally attacked by Orly Taitz, the birther queen (at one of her court hearngs).
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

An insult from a negative person is the same as a compliment from a positive person.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:49 am An insult from a negative person is the same as a compliment from a positive person.
Though a compliment from a positive person rarely, if ever, results in a visit to casualty or dentistry fees.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Back to Common Law Cars there have been some updates on the original post, from the original poster who said ..
Shem Allanson uploaded a file.
If you are new to Common Law and if you have not already done it: Take back your rights! If we leave this too long we will have no rights at all. Sign up to the Common Law Court and take back ownership of your car. Step by step details for how to do this attached!
But does it work?
Shem Allanson The bad news guys is the coppers just crushed my mates CLC car illegally! There was not a single good lawful reason for doing it - just sheer spite! These people are evil!
Thought not, but no reason not to keep trying. I note that "Shem" doesn't seem keen to try it himself.
Shem Allanson Tom Newton On the other hand. I have discovered he has not been charged with anything because they cannot charge him. He is putting in a claim for damages. They did it, I think, to cover for one of the officers. The arrest was unlawful. So we are going ahead with it and will be getting more of us to go CLC plates etc. Anyone got old cars they can spare to try this with too? We are investigating UK insurance companies to find those with databases that can take the CLC numbers. Will keep you posted...