The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:40 pm Back to Common Law Cars...
But but but... according to their screeds I thought that the state already owned their cars and people are only registered owners not actual owners. I wish they would make their bloody minds up. :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I get the feeling the "arrest" was for no license, reg, and ins, and maybe wearing fake plates??? If they crushed the car wouldn't that be the reason? As to the rest, common law - WINNING!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I totally approve of this!

It takes old polluting cars off the road.....WIN!

It takes useless fiat money from fools......WIN!

It occasionally makes for comedy gold youTubez......WIN!

Yes, by all means Shem, carry on!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Woodworker said "Slightly OT, but I was personally verbally attacked by Orly Taitz, the birther queen (at one of her court hearings)."

I had to google said lady Woodworker though I'd heard of the birther conspiracy nutty idea before.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:40 pm Thought not, but no reason not to keep trying. I note that "Shem" doesn't seem keen to try it himself.
He is a she and she is a registered "health care professional" dietician. She's also an anti-vaxxer loon and I don't think there's a single bat-shit conspiracy theory she doesn't like.

Mercifully her "health care" activities in the real world don't seem to extend any further than spouting shit on the internet.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

This just in from our Things That Never Happened reporter...
Shem Allanson

You definitely don't have to have a license if you are a living man/woman and own your legal fiction (from CLC). We decided we would have insurance and the companies are happy to give us insurance. It is just that their databases won't yet accept the CLC plates, so they can currently take on a few people but not loads. We have another meeting arranged to discuss this further. If there are enough of us, they might have the databases amended.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:43 pm This just in from our Things That Never Happened reporter...
Shem Allanson

You definitely don't have to have a license if you are a living man/woman and own your legal fiction (from CLC). We decided we would have insurance and the companies are happy to give us insurance. It is just that their databases won't yet accept the CLC plates, so they can currently take on a few people but not loads. We have another meeting arranged to discuss this further. If there are enough of us, they might have the databases amended.
Should one wish to express one's incredulity at this claim where might one find this comment?

Asking for a friend.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NedSeagoon wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:39 pm
Should one wish to express one's incredulity at this claim where might one find this comment?

Asking for a friend.
A public Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... oup_header
longdog

Post by longdog »

Shem Allanson

Done all except the DVLA refuse to remove me of their books, even though registered with CLC but I'm working on it. Some daft 'bimbo' tried to tell me that they do not recognise Common Law! Here is part of my reply: In addition to the crimes above I also wish to highlight the crimes that you are committing by breaching under the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights 1948:

<snip a load of old waffle including US supreme court cases>

In conclusion, unless you can confirm that you have superior authority to that of the people, the Common Law Court, the Supreme Court, the United Nations and God, you are committing crimes against the people and if you wish to continue with your present stance in this matter you will be held personally liable for damages in your private capacity.

Please confirm that you have removed ALL my details from your database within 7 days.

I eagerly await your response.

Yours sincerely
I would imagine any answer will be of the where to go and how to do it variety but more polite than the four letters, three letters and an exclamation mark she deserves.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:08 pm
Done all except the DVLA refuse to remove me of their books...
Bloody red tape!

On the plus side, DVLA now know what car to flag to generate an automatic ANPR "ping" :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

But they'll be protected by their CLC XXXX number plates.

The people who programmed the ANPR system will never have thought to flag cars with fake plates. :mrgreen:
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:48 am But they'll be protected by their CLC XXXX number plates.

The people who programmed the ANPR system will never have thought to flag cars with fake plates. :mrgreen:
Another cunning plan comes together. :snicker: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:02 pm A public Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... oup_header

Ayethengyow.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Re: my belated response to Woodworker yesterday regarding the birther Queen and his having been shouted at by her ... I guess Woodworker (I'm surmising he's a he) could claim to be royalty in that domain ... or to have encountered "royalty". Anybody remember the old song where someone makes a slight claim to fame "I danced with a man who'd danced who a girl who'd danced with the Prince of Wales" (not Charlie-Boy - the one who became the King who abdicated in the 1930s - before even MY time). I don't have contacts among the rich and famous or even the rich and shameless personally.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Probably redundant, but it seems to me after reading some of the posts on their Facebook joke page that every entry I read could be answered with a simple "pay your bills".
AnOwlCalledSage

TBL wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:21 pm Probably redundant, but it seems to me after reading some of the posts on their Facebook joke page that every entry I read could be answered with a simple "pay your bills".
"...and/or your fines whilst they are still at the discounted rate stage."
notorial dissent

If anyone is really interested, there is a whole looooong section over at Fogbow on Orly otherwise known as the "birther queen' where you can read about her exploits for truth and justice, at least her very warped version of it, including her massively expensive contempt citation at the hand of Clay Land for her antics. Lots of crunchy chewy goodness to be had.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A Christmas Miracle!

Let's wait a few months for the posts about the car being seized and crushed, the CT bailiffs turning up and the bankruptcy petition from HMRC...
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

mufc1959 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:27 pm A Christmas Miracle!

Let's wait a few months for the posts about the car being seized and crushed, the CT bailiffs turning up and the bankruptcy petition from HMRC...

Has someone pointed out how the CLC intends on paying its clients medical bills once they’ve opted out of government taxes?

Doctors, Nurses, Medics, anaesthetist ect all need wages and the hospitals need drugs.

Will the CLC help the NHS battle pharmaceutical companies now?
TBL

Post by TBL »

mufc1959 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:27 pm A Christmas Miracle!

Oh, this should end well. It makes me wonder if this Shem Allanson will end up deserving their own thread.