Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by ScottComstock »

Updates for November 2019. One of the magistrates hearing ATW's motions recuses himself, a number of ATW's motions are denied, ATW's standby tries to withdraw but gets denied, and the trial is continued to February 2020.

632 - EO : Defendant's Eleventh Motion for Order to Show Cause 598 and Anthony Williams' Demand for the Government to Provide the Documents That They Deleted the Contents From the Discovery To Hinder His Defense 614 set for 11/6/19 @ 10:00 AM are vacated. These motions will be rescheduled. (MAGISTRATE JUDGE ROM TRADER)(tbf, )
633 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, ANTHONY T. WILLIAMS CHALLENGING THE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL CORPORATION CALLED THE UNITED STATES OR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS OUTLINED IN TITLE 28 USC 3002(15)1(1)" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 11/06/2019)
634 - ORDER OF RECUSAL in case as to Anthony T. Williams, Anabel Cabebe, Barbara Williams , signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE ROM TRADER on 11/06/2019. (apg, )
635 - NOTICE OF CASE REASSIGNMENT (' Please reflect new case number CR 17-00101-LEK-KJM on all further pleadings (apg, )
636 - NOTICE OF CASE REASSIGNMENT ( Please reflect case number CR 17-00101LEK on all further pleadings MAGISTRATE JUDGE KENNETH J. MANSFIELD has not been assigned to this case. Motion 598 was referred to the duty MAGISTRATE JUDGE, however Judge Trader has recused himself from this case. Only the motion 598 will be reassigned. (apg, )
637 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FILED ON NOVEMBER 6, 2019 as to as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: On November 6, 2019, pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("Defendant") filed a Motion "Challenging the Jurisdiction of the Federal Corporation Called the 'United States' or 'United States of America['] as outlined in title 28 USC 3002(15)1(1)" ("Motion"). [Dkt. no. 633 .] Pursuant to the deadlines issued at the August 27, 2019 status conference, any response to the Motion must be filed by December 6, 2019, and Defendant will not be permitted to file a reply. See Minutes, filed 8/27/19 (dkt. no. 566), at 1. The Motion will be taken under advisement after the response deadline. IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI).
638 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT ANYONE WHO HAS PASSED THE BACKGROUND CHECK TO VISIT PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS IS A SECURITY RISK OR CONCERN" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars)
639 - MOTION DEFENDANT'S MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 11/12/2019)
640 - MOTION MOTION FOR EN CAMERA STATUS CONFERENCE AND/OR TO WITHDRAW AS COUNSEL by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 11/12/2019)
641 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S DEMAND FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTS THAT THEY DELETED THE CONTENTS FROM DISCOVERY TO HINDER HIS DEFENSE re 614 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE KENNETH J. MANSFIELD on 11/12/2019.
642 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S ELEVENTH MOTION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE re 598 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE KENNETH J. MANSFIELD on 11/12/2019.
643 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING MOTIONS FILED ON NOVEMBER 12, 2019 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, re 638 , 639 , 640 : On November 12, 2019, pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("A. Williams") filed his: "Motion for Government to Provide Evidence that Anyone Who Has Passed the Background Check to Visit Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Is a Security Risk or Concern" ("Visitation Motion"); and "Mandatory Judicial Notice" motion ("Judicial Notice Motion"). [Dkt. no. 638 , 639 .] Also on November 12, 2019, A. Williams's stand-by counsel, Lars Isaacson, Esq., filed a "Motion for Ex Camera Status Conference and/or to Withdraw as Counsel" ("Counsel Motion"). [Dkt. no. 640 .] An in camera hearing on the Counsel Motion will be held on November 19, 2019, immediately following the 10:30 a.m. status conference. Counsel for Defendant Anabel Cabebe and counsel for Defendant Barbara Williams will be excused at the conclusion of the status conference. Counsel for Plaintiff the United States of America ("the Government") must remain available for the hearing on the Counsel Motion, but counsel for the Government will be excused during portions of the hearing related to matters protected by the attorney- client privilege and/or work product doctrine. The Court FINDS the Visitation Motion and the Judicial Notice Motion suitable for disposition without a hearing, pursuant to Local Rule 7.1(c). Further, the Court FINDS that it is not necessary for any party to file a response to the Visitation Motion, and the Visitation Motion is HEREBY TAKEN UNDER ADVISEMENT. Pursuant to the deadlines issued at the August 27, 2019 status conference, any response to the Judicial Notice Motion must be filed by December 6, 2019, and A. Williams will not be permitted to file a reply. See Minutes, filed 8/27/19 (dkt. no. 566 ), at 1. The Judicial Notice Motion will be taken under advisement after the response deadline. IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
644 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP WITHHOLDING DISCOVERY MATERIAL AND PROVIDE TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS ALL DISCOVERY DUE TO HIM" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 11/13/2019)
645 - MOTION Miscellaneous Relief by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars)
646 - REPLY by Anthony T. Williams re 627 Response to Defendant's Eleventh Motion For Order To Show Cause (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 11/17/2019)
647 - EP : Motion Hearing re 640 MOTION FOR EN CAMERA STATUS CONFERENCE AND/OR TO WITHDRAW AS COUNSEL filed by (01) Anthony T. Williams as to (01) Anthony T. Williams, (02) Anabel Cabebe, (03) Barbara Williams held on 11/19/2019. Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams present, in custody. Defendants (02) Anabel Cabebe and (03) Barbara Williams not present, presence waived. Defense counsel Michael Jay Green addresses the Court, excused for remainder of hearing. Courtroom cleared and SEALED for defense motion 640 MOTION FOR EN CAMERA STATUS CONFERENCE AND/OR TO WITHDRAW AS COUNSEL held. Defendant, (1) Anthony T. Williams and stand by counsel, Lars R. Isaacson remain in courtroom. Discussion held with defense counsel and defendant regarding motion to withdraw as standby counsel and defense counsel's challenges to provide Mr. Williams full discovery while in custody. 10:55 AM Courtroom unsealed and the parties are brought back to the courtroom. Court findings made: 640 Defense motion filed by Lars R. Isaacson to withdraw as standby counsel is DENIED. Court will issue an order with directives regarding defendant (1) Anthony T. Williams to assist with review of discovery. Court hears argument from the parties regarding motion to continue trial. Trial continued from 1/21/2020 to 2/3/2020 at 9:00 am before Honorable Leslie E.Kobayashi. The Court finds that the ends of justice served by the continuance outweigh the best interest of the public and the Defendant in a speedy trial. Failure to grant the continuance would unreasonably deny Defendant's counsel reasonable time necessary for effective preparation, taking into account the exercise of due diligence. The Court ORDERSthat the period of time from 1/21/2020 up to and including 2/3/2020, be excluded from computation, pursuant to the Speedy Trial Act, 18 U.S.C. §3161(h)(7). Government to prepare Order.
648 - EO: ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION FOR GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT ANYONE WHO HAS PASSED THE BACKGROUND CHECK TO VISIT PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS IS A SECURITY RISK OR CONCERN", FILED 11/12/19 re 638 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
649 - EO: The Government is directed to file a response to 644 MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STOP WITHHOLDING DISCOVERY MATERIAL AND PROVIDE TO PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS ALL DISCOVERY DUE TO HIM no later than Wednesday, November 27, 2019. Once the Court reviews of the Government's response, the Court will decide whether to hold a hearing thereafter. (MAGISTRATE JUDGE KENNETH J. MANSFIELD)(bbb)
650 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR MISCELLANEOUS RELIEF as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 645 : On November 15, 2019, pro se Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("Defendant") filed a Motion for Miscellaneous Relief ("11/15/19 Motion"). [Dkt. no. 645 .] The Court finds the 11/15/19 Motion suitable for disposition without a hearing pursuant to Local Rule 7.1(c) and without a response from Plaintiff the United States of America. The 11/15/19 Motion is therefore taken under advisement. No further filings regarding the 11/15/19 Motion will be considered unless the filing party obtains leave of Court prior to filing. IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
651 - MOTION DEFENDANTS PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS EX PARTE REQUEST FOR TRANSPORT OF INCARCERATED PARTY" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 11/22/2019)
652 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS DEMANDING THE GOVERNMENT TO CHANGE ITS NAME FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE TO EITHER THE DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE OR THE DEPARTMENT OF UNLAWFUL PROSECUTIONS" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 11/22/2019)
653 - First MOTION in Limine by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 11/22/2019)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ScottComstock wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:38 am One of the magistrates hearing ATW's motions recuses himself
Victory!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:20 am
ScottComstock wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:38 am One of the magistrates hearing ATW's motions recuses himself
Victory!
I wonder if he decided that he cannot possibly be fair and objective to this bloviating, blithering idiot.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Item 613 shows that "order to show cause #10" was partially granted, and the judge rejected the government's "adminstrative review" arguments. In the real world, that would be a victory.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:39 pm I wonder if he decided that he cannot possibly be fair and objective to this bloviating, blithering idiot.
If so, then he made a mistake. The Rule of Necessity would clearly apply here: since all sitting judges would inevitably reach the same conclusion regarding Mr. Williams' ineptitude and odiousity, no judges are disqualified on this basis.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

New letter to poor Rudy from Williams https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y5tmWolj0vo&t=612s. Gotta warm his heart that theres one moron in the world left that believes his bullshit, I wholeheartedly hope that when/if Williams gets out his first new client is Rudy, maybe losing his house will finally teach him something.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Baidn wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:54 am New letter to poor Rudy from Williams https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y5tmWolj0vo&t=612s. Gotta warm his heart that theres one moron in the world left that believes his bullshit, I wholeheartedly hope that when/if Williams gets out his first new client is Rudy, maybe losing his house will finally teach him something.
That video seems to have some pretty bold assertions that might be considered libelous. Unless he has some sort of proof of corrections officers "murdering" or "raping" inmates without repercussions? There are always some bad apples as well as some nasty history in the prison system, but I've seen cases where the administration prosecutes any misconduct and last I checked there were a few cameras in today's jails and prisons.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TBL wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:34 pm...and last I checked there were a few cameras in today's jails and prisons.
Apart from in Epstein's cell, but I get the general point :whistle:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Apparently Rudy will be going to ATW's trial.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't help wondering if it is clear in Rudy's little mind just where that trial is going to be? Last I heard Rudy was pretty much living hand to mouth.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TBL

Post by TBL »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:43 am I can't help wondering if it is clear in Rudy's little mind just where that trial is going to be? Last I heard Rudy was pretty much living hand to mouth.
I hear the siren's call of yet another failed sov'run Go Fund Me attempt flailing then falling far short of any reasonable amount.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

TBL wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:21 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:43 am I can't help wondering if it is clear in Rudy's little mind just where that trial is going to be? Last I heard Rudy was pretty much living hand to mouth.
I hear the siren's call of yet another failed sov'run Go Fund Me attempt flailing then falling far short of any reasonable amount.
remember he's actually relying on the legal expertise of the genius Anthony Troy Williams, of course knows that look chords will pay for anyone you want to come to your trial and put them up in a hotel and pay for their food it's why most defendants have thousands and thousands of witnesses because the court doesn't actually care if they have any relevant testimony :sarcasmon: in all seriousness though it would be nice for Rudy to lose his temper and Court be sentenced to 30 days for contempt and basically lose everything
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Small caveat I would feel a little bad for Rudy's wife, I know I shouldn't judge but I'm pretty sure she's mentally disabled.
notorial dissent

The ironic part is that almost anyone ATW is likely to call as a "witness" is far more likely to end up as a more damaging witness against him for the prosecution than for him, assuming they even have anything of value to say in the first place. ATW thinks he knows the majik wurdz, but hasn't got a clue about the music he's singing them to. Rudy is tone deaf, dumb, and blind.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The new call with Rudy contains some details of the housing arrangement. As notorial guessed, there is mooching involved.

Rudy has also posted audio of one of Troy's supporters being warned by a US Marshall not to post personal information of the prosecutors agents or judges involved in the case. It looks like Troy asked her to do so in an e-mail.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I saw that, honestly I don't understand the mindset of those two where they think that antagonizing law enforcement and the courts somehow will help the case rather than just result in MORE charges. Poor Rudy especially should know better since his conman buddy Hinckson got new charges or at least further restrictions because of Rudy's "help". Does anyone have any idea where the sort of patient zero for this idea that once youre a defendant the court has to acquiesce to anything you want in your defense? I'm curious if it's Rudy himself since it seems like almost all his locked up buddies seem to have the same gripe about the court not letting them have a never ending parade of irrelevant witnesses to clear their names.
notorial dissent

The things you have to consider with LoneDummy or TexasDummy is that he really is very very stupid on top of to the bone ignorant, and I would guess at least equally if not more gullible. His knowledge of law, as well as reality, rests at pretty much nil. What he does think he knows comes either from the utoobey of that world class legal savant ATW. In other words nothing. He thinks his very warped interpretation of the bible and how things should be is real. He is a young earth, creationist, flat earther, and he believes in the innocence and the stories of the felons he has taken up with. That pretty much sums it up. There is a whole lot more but these will do for highlights.

Oh, and if LoneDummy is involved, it is almost guaranteed there is mooching/begging going on.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Anyone wanna talk about Rudys new political prisoners?
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:36 pm Anyone wanna talk about Rudys new political prisoners?
Which ones? All the new ones seem to be pretty sad idiots.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There’s a homeless woman, a cyber stalker that ended in murder and a weird one about a home invasion.