Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:58 pm If I understand parliamentary procedure correctly, there is no guarantee that the members or agenda of the TSC will be the same in the new Parliament as they were in the previous one.
We've seen certain MPs (such as Tom Watson in the case of Carl Beech) prove themselves to be gullible fools so it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that some credulous MP's assistant has given a response that has been interpreted as an encouragement.

But the slight fly in the ointment is that select committees do not have the power to override laws or order the judiciary to do anything... except in one respect - they can ask for a prosecution for perjury in the case of false statements made to them on oath. It would be an interesting test case because, although this power theoretically exists, it has not been used in recent history.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or someone is having him on, he'll believe anyone telling him something he wants to hear. Or he's just simply lying, not like he hasn't been known to do so, all the time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Nutter writes to MP with wild accusations and a load of paranoid, delusional nonsense.

MP's secretary sends back a form letter they have for nutters saying "Please send us your evidence and we will see it gets to the correct destination".

Nutter claims they have been invited to take part in high level parliamentary enquiry and sends off their "evidence".

MP's secretary files it in the hamster bedding machine.

Nutter eventually realises nothing has happened and adds MP to list of conspirators.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Generally, very polite FOAD letters that the reality literate/challenged can't read.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:31 pm hamster bedding machine.
You mean the big, round, chrome filing cabinet?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Similar but less rodent friendly.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:31 pm Nutter writes to MP with wild accusations and a load of paranoid, delusional nonsense.

MP's secretary sends back a form letter they have for nutters saying "Please send us your evidence and we will see it gets to the correct destination".

Nutter claims they have been invited to take part in high level parliamentary enquiry and sends off their "evidence".

MP's secretary files it in the hamster bedding machine.

Nutter eventually realises nothing has happened and adds MP to list of conspirators.
And as we all know, MP’s are powerfully obstructive untouchables, that’s why my local MP (until 13th Dec least) drinks in the Eagle, and not the illuminati club. What does he think he’s doing! Doesn’t he know the rhetoric!

O’Bonkers is an absolute fantasist, no MP has asked him to present any evidence as they’re all out canvassing and campaign and they won’t know if they’re to be re-elected until Friday afternoon/morning.

So what cabinet or committee is he claiming?

Has anyone pointed that out?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

O’Bonkers is an absolute fantasist,
And as if on cue...

https://www.thebernician.net/stabbed-in ... -loved-me/
It is, nevertheless, with the deepest regret that I must now report that at the end of last week it became obvious that one of the people who has been involved in The Great British Mortgage Swindle since 2011 is a Secret Intelligence Services operative....<much madness snipped>...I was poisoned with a huge dose of Shiga Toxin producing E-coli bacteria, which I consumed in a drink, bought for me by an assassin posing as a friend, who quickly disappeared from my life when he was rumbled, never to return....<more drivel cut>...he became oddly angered by the fact that I had allowed a collection of leaves to accumulate between the bonnet and windscreen of my car. He did so on the last two visits as well....such an accumulation of leaves is easily capable of preventing a tracking device from working.....<paragraphs of scribble removed>...in the event the traitorous wretch is ever foolish enough to impose himself upon our lives ever again, he will be publicly named as standing accused of being an accessory to attempted murder.
I think he needs a copy of the diagram Father Ted gave to Father Dougal.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:15 pm
>...I was poisoned with a huge dose of Shiga Toxin producing E-coli bacteria, which I consumed in a drink, bought for me by an assassin posing as a friend
The non-loony version of events, either O'Bonkers doesn't wash his hands properly after he's been to the toilet or as we have always suspected he is full of...
www.nhs.uk
Escherichia coli (E. coli) is a type of bacteria common in human and animal intestines, and forms part of the normal gut flora (the bacteria that exist in the bowel).
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Just read that on his website and it was hilarious. He really is living in cloud cuckoo land.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

letissier14 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:14 pm Just read that on his website and it was hilarious. He really is living in cloud cuckoo land.
He's taking the O'Bonkers to a new level - OverBonkers?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Many years from now we will be able to set our grand-children / comedy (and not at all a sexist stereotype) 1960s secretary / bound and gagged kidnap victim on our knee and say... "I remember the twelvetyeth of Septober in the year Twenty-Bibblebob as if were yesterday. That was the day we reached peak-bonkers"

I'm sure that's still some way off.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

slowsmile wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:45 pm
letissier14 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:14 pm Just read that on his website and it was hilarious. He really is living in cloud cuckoo land.
He's taking the O'Bonkers to a new level - OverBonkers?
O'Bonkers is not only bonkers and delusional, he is also a Father of a young child. I hope she does not become damaged by his pathetic existance
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:31 pmNutter writes to MP with wild accusations and a load of paranoid, delusional nonsense.

Re-reading his post I don't think it's even got that far. He wants something in exchange ..
In simple terms, I have offered to share all the evidence we have of endemic signature forgery with the on-going SFO and NCA investigations, as well as present hundreds of files of evidence proving institutionalised mortgage fraud to the committee in person.

In return, I have asked that they support our forthcoming application for a moratorium to be declared on all mortgage possession claims, pending the outcome of the class actions.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:19 am
O'Bonkers is not only bonkers and delusional, he is also a Father of a young child. I hope she does not become damaged by his pathetic existance
She will when she gets to work age & needs a job, or when there's a school trip abroad, owing to the fact he's not registered her birth.
Although I suspect his boasts in this matter are bullshit. I don't remember the process too clearly now but I'm sure you just can't not do it.
Can anyone in the UK who has had offspring recently elaborate? At the very least you'd not get child benefit, he can't be that bonkers to turn down free money for up to 20 years.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

aesmith wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:46 am
Re-reading his post I don't think it's even got that far. He wants something in exchange ..
In simple terms, I have offered to share all the evidence we have of endemic signature forgery with the on-going SFO and NCA investigations, as well as present hundreds of files of evidence proving institutionalised mortgage fraud to the committee in person.

In return, I have asked that they support our forthcoming application for a moratorium to be declared on all mortgage possession claims, pending the outcome of the class actions.
So by setting out an unrealistic request as the condition to turning over something that he feels would blow the whole mortgage fraud up, he ensures his evidence will never be seen.

If you have such exculpatory evidence why would you not just send it to them, and if nothing happens, prehaps then send it to the press. If it is so damning someone reputable would be able to independently verify and publish a well researched article. Could it be he either doesn't have anything so sets himself up for failure by making it conditional on an unreasonable ask, or prehaps what he has is a bunch of mad insane ramblings he has penned himself based on irrelevant or invalid legal theories that are just not applicable or are as irrelevant as his arguments. I know he likes to wave his victory around but his win doesn't show a systemic signature fraud is going on. There was no fraud in his case, and his defect was ordered cured, which wouldn't have happened if there was fraud. Sure there are mistakes made in documents, but if you took the money, you don't to keep it. You can either pay it back, or fix the mistake. There is no option 3, winning the lottery and getting to keep your loan.

Has he ever explained why he should get to have free money, besides believing any mistake entitles you to void the agreement but keep the money?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I suspect problems will arise early on with nursery or school. Bit tricky getting into one if you don't know the age of the child. It could likely drift on for a few years but sooner or later someone will start asking questions like where is the birth certificate and it could get very nasty with social services joining in etc.

As for
...he became oddly angered by the fact that I had allowed a collection of leaves to accumulate between the bonnet and windscreen of my car. He did so on the last two visits as well....such an accumulation of leaves is easily capable of preventing a tracking device from working.....
We apparently use candles as tracking devices? Maybe what's wrong with o'bonkers is he's replaced his tin foil hat lining with leaves.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Something a lot more substantial than a pile of leaves can't beat a tracker.
https://youtu.be/1AOu1dIXwGk?t=415
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:36 pm I suspect problems will arise early on with nursery or school. Bit tricky getting into one if you don't know the age of the child. It could likely drift on for a few years but sooner or later someone will start asking questions like where is the birth certificate and it could get very nasty with social services joining in etc.
Exactly that does happen.

Particularly when you have people who are displaying obviously bizarre behaviour it only takes somebody to say "Hang on... We have absolutely no record of this child even existing... Who is she and why is she with these nutters?" and then it's social services and the wallopers turning up unannounced and taking the child to a place of safety. They could be kidnappers for all anybody knows.

I have a couple of friends who are social workers and unexplained children set off massive alarm bells quite regularly. 999 times out of 1000 it's easily explained and takes five minutes of investigation for everybody to be happy but one time in 1000 it's a sign that something is going seriously wrong somewhere.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Pretty sure O'B junior is already in school according to one of his tales. He managed to convince them no birth cert was needed.