UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5eQjpO0Sc0

Neelu chats with the egregious Mr. Badaloo about prisons, etc.

It is over an hour and I do not think I can get through all of it. A million Re or a shiny bronze penny to anyone who can face it all.

An echo chamber of idiocy
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Another failed assasination attempt exposed by Neelu.
ADAM MUSTAFA, DAD OF 3, OVERDOSED WITH LETHAL INJECTIONS, FRAMED BY HIS MP LAURA SMITH IN A MENTAL HEALTH FRAUD, TO DENY HIM ELECTORAL CANDIDACY AND WITNESS PROTECTION AGAINST POLICE CORRUPTION IN CHESHIRE
https://youtu.be/OAL9WqW-0gI

I'm going to have to nip down the corridor and have a word with the Lethal Injection Unit in Room C/12a.

I'm not sure that taking the word of someone being treated with a drug for delerium is a clinically sound approach from our super-qualified pharmacist.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

A quick look at the video page and the comments - He has allegedly been given 150mg of Haloperidol. The biggest injectable amount is 5mg. If it is supplied ready to use, that's 30 needles no one noticed or commented on. Also, as the feathery one points out, it's a very ineffective and inefficient way to kill someone.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:40 am Another failed assasination attempt exposed by Neelu.
ADAM MUSTAFA, DAD OF 3, OVERDOSED WITH LETHAL INJECTIONS, FRAMED BY HIS MP LAURA SMITH IN A MENTAL HEALTH FRAUD, TO DENY HIM ELECTORAL CANDIDACY AND WITNESS PROTECTION AGAINST POLICE CORRUPTION IN CHESHIRE
https://youtu.be/OAL9WqW-0gI

I'm going to have to nip down the corridor and have a word with the Lethal Injection Unit in Room C/12a.

I'm not sure that taking the word of someone being treated with a drug for delerium is a clinically sound approach from our super-qualified pharmacist.
Considering that she takes legal advice from a defrocked lawyer and a monetary scammer in Indonesia as gospel maybe not such a stretch.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

What happens if you're "overdosed" with a lethal injection? Does it not work or something, or is she worried about waste?
ADAM MUSTAFA, DAD OF 3, OVERDOSED WITH LETHAL INJECTIONS
longdog

Post by longdog »

If Jenkins in accounting at Illuminati HQ gets to hear about it there'll be hell to pay.

He's still going on about that time I knocked over a vial of adrenochrome.

Penny pinching pencil pusher! :evil:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Meanwhile back on planet earth she's in court again for unpaid Council Tax. For some reason she thinks this is going to result in a Royal Commission to do something. Disappointing that they let EWE in.
Ved Chaudhari
Yesterday at 1:08 PM ·

We have just come out of court 3 in Barkingside Magistrates Court Case management hearing into Contested Council Tax Liability hearing 7th feb 2020 . Present at the hearing were 3 Magistrates, 2 Redbridge Council Officers, 1 barrister for Redbridge, a duty solicitor, 1 usher, 1 legal advisor to the magistrates, myself and Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis. Crimes of perverting the course of justice, reported against the Council officers to the Magistrates were ignored.
So it is going to the Royal Commission
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm pretty sure that's bollocks and if the case exists at all it's nothing to do with a council tax liability hearing. Council tax liability doesn't need a case management hearing. It's cut and dried. Is this person liable to pay council tax and have they paid it? If the answers are yes and no respectively the magistrate has no alternative but to issue a liability order. It doesn't take three magistrates to issue a liability order nor hold a case management hearing.

I suspect this might have something to do with benefits and her favourite F word... Fraud.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Clearly what the Princess calls things and what they actually are are usually completely different. However, you can appeal a liability order for council tax and the first stop is the magistrates court.

This is from an MoJ response to a query about Council Tax liability cases:
A person aggrieved by an order of the magistrates' court may apply to the magistrates to state a case for the opinion of the High Court, if they believe the decision made was wrong in law. The magistrates' court may refuse to state case if they believe the application is frivolous, a decision which also may be challenged by the defendant.

A person may also apply to the High Court for the decision of the magistrates to be judicially reviewed. This can be done only in certain cases, including where the decision was irrational or procedurally improper.
My reading is that she appealed, spouted her corruption fraud crap and was told to sling her hook. Cue usual insane blatherings about Royal Commissions.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
LurkerRob
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by LurkerRob »

Sabine McNeill is not enjoying prison life.
Pensioner, 75, branded 'Britain's worst troll' after claiming four mothers 'drank babies' blood' in satanic cult moans about her 'uncomfortable' jail bed in prison magazine
Sabine McNeill, 75, claimed there was a satanic cult operating in north London
She accused four primary school mothers of abuse, murder and cannibalism
Last year jailed for harassment and six counts of breaching a restraining order
Now complained beds aren't comfortable and prison is a 'toxic environment'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... _tvshowbiz
longdog

Post by longdog »

I would have thought a toxic personality like her would be at home in a toxic environment although it does beg the question as to how much of the toxicity of the environment is because she's there.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:13 pm If Jenkins in accounting at Illuminati HQ gets to hear about it there'll be hell to pay.

Won't be a problem. He recently parked in my space so I had him killed. Mr. Witt will be handling the books now.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:48 pm
longdog wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:13 pm If Jenkins in accounting at Illuminati HQ gets to hear about it there'll be hell to pay.

Won't be a problem. He recently parked in my space so I had him killed. Mr. Witt will be handling the books now.
I hope you handed Jenkins' remains over to recycling. It's what he would have wanted and those sausages they've been serving in the canteen recently have been all rusk and filler.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think he got fed to the interns.

I was actually in St Lucia when it all happened, so I wasn't around for the mess. He'd have gone unnoticed and lived except for someone asking if I'd got a new car on the company Facebook page. Several people replied that even if I did, it was highly unlikely I'd have gotten a Tesla Model 3.

So when someone who saw that sent me an IM, well, we arranged a little accident. And then put the whole affair out of my mind and I had half naked models feed me fresh fruit on the beach for lunch... :D
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Top half or bottom half?

Asking for a friend.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:00 am Top half or bottom half?

Asking for a friend.
The Left half.

It involves some very creative use of surgical tape.
AnOwlCalledSage

Doesn't appear that Lou Lotus has learned a thing from the jailing of her compadre. I think I'm safe posting this to the Neelu thread since Neelu has spoken! :mouthshut:
Sophie Khan
That witch on the hoaxted channel is a really nasty piece of work.
She looks like a satanist to me and it looks as if she's being employed and given a lucrative wage to peddle lies and also brainwashing the public.
I watched some of her rubbish and I wasn't convinced!

Sophie Khan
@OneAngryJEW the only idiot here is you!!! put that up your pipe and smoke it!!!

lou lotus
@OneAngryJEW you are blocked paid troll
I am looking forward to the imminent return of everyone's favourite witch in The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina :wink:

And I want to know who it is who is putting around that shilling is a lucrative occupation? The pay is bad, the hours are lousy, and you don't get any holiday.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Whine, whine, whine. Next Gregg will be complaining about all the time and effort he has to expend on the ritual sacrifices of the interns.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TBL

Post by TBL »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:31 pm Whine, whine, whine. Next Gregg will be complaining about all the time and effort he has to expend on the ritual sacrifices of the interns.
I think most of his time is spent finding new interns. You do tend to cycle through rather quickly.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu has been on the blower again menacing some poor staff member at the CQC Call Centre.

"Where is this" she stridently demands, the chap giving an address in Newcastle. Neelu snaps back;

"I'm questioning whether there is such a thing as a Care Quality Commission as you've been aware that there have been mental health frauds for five years now........(snipped to stop the dreadful nasally droning)".

The sap on the receiving end tries to persuade Nelly that there really is a CQC and that he really does work for them.

It's the same old same old regarding kidnapping of Carol Woods (who has been forcibly injected in an assassination fraud) and a quite disturbed chap called Adam Mustafa who has been over prescribed some happy juice in the nut house. Mustafa has been mentioned from time to time in these threads and he is an order of magnitude nuttier than Neelu, in my unqualified opinion.

"What's your connection with these two patients?" our man enquires.

"I'm a private investigator for the Royal Commission for the Crown Lord Bishops under the Equity Monarchy Trust which is now part of the Royal Commission set up by the Queen to look into the effectiveness of the criminal justice system".

Phew, that's quite a claim. Neelu, JP and EWE like to pass themselves off as agents of the Crown, sort of like "on a mission from God" as Jake and Elwood claimed. I find it a bit disturbing that these selfless and entirely self-styled emissaries of Her Maj (gawd bless 'er) can sustain an entirely imagined position for a non-existent body with such confidence.

"Right-ho lass, I'll pass them details on" says our man. Neelu continues;

"Adam Mustafa had ten students forcibly inject him in the corridor on the floor as part of secret research and training". Bloody students, the pranks they get up to.

These ten students are all Nigerian according to Neelu and, to make things worse;

"they don't even speak English!".

"Canny reet, I've got all that love".

Neelu demands that Carol's home be returned to her, Mustafa has lost his job so he needs to be released to stand for election, he's an election candidate blah blah remedy drone CQC participating in all this bore and finally she thunders;

"you have 2 weeks to remedy restitute and rehabilitate. If the Trusts don't do that in two weeks they'll be shut down".

"Aye, I've got all of that pet, I'll pass it on like".

Thank the Lord for Geordie call takers.