Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

Since Rudy seems to be fixated on Mike Parsons and other assorted felons that all seems to lead back to the Pop A Squats and their penchant for naming convicted felons as ambassadors and/or officers that isn't too surprising.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Baidn »

Does anybody up north know if Holland is headed back to jail/the looney bin yet? Been a little quite since the "civil war" broke out in fake-indianville to the point where I'm considering putting money old Mikey's account so I can get some holiday entertainment from him.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Actually Ms. Holland is just being very careful playing the legal game. You may note although she talks regularly with Rudy Davis she always states up front that nothing she says is to be communicated to Parsons. Similarly, in the trillion dollar law suit, she is no longer the Chief Justice, just a concerned citizen.

The question of course that comes to mind is why is she being so careful. It's actually pretty simple and a reasonable tactical decision on her part. She is still on probation (doesn't expire till 2021 going from memory) for her "failure to provide" charges and every probation order in Canada includes an overly broad "keeping the peace" clause. WRT Parsons she lucked out with a Stay of Proceedings. That being said, the Crown has the right to restart the process after a SOP if further evidence comes forward. If she's smart she will just try to keep her nose clean, avoid contact with Parsons, and at least on paper, not be part of the CNC, and follow whatever conditions are on her probation order. I noted on last week's call to Rudy that she mentioned she was almost arrested with five minutes to spare. I expect that her probation order includes checking in with the local constabulary on a regular basis and she almost missed a hot date. :roll:
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Counter argument: Sue is saying that all her orders as judge are still standing which means that she is technically still trying to have the judges involved in the Parsons case arrested/kidnapped/murdered.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:00 pm Counter argument: Sue is saying that all her orders as judge are still standing which means that she is technically still trying to have the judges involved in the Parsons case arrested/kidnapped/murdered.
I remember her arguing that all her "orders" are still valid but honestly I think there's three equally plausible options as to why she'd say that: (1) She is mentally ill and really does believe there's a conspiracy against her so she needs too reassure her fellow true believers as well as lie low to avoid being locked up, (2) she has too much of her self worth wrapped up in her fake titles and is just unwilling to admit she was duped from the beginning (I think this is the case with Parsons who isn't actually mentally ill just arrogant and dumb), (3) it's a hail Mary that if she can get someone ANYONE to act on her orders and have it stand in a court somewhere she will have solid evidence of her position and the priveleges that come with such as immunity to prosecution. I'm personally leaning towards the third option as she probably very much wants to not go to prison again but probably feels she's in too deep to walk away from the "tribal government".
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Why can't it be all three. She's nutz, she's dialing in from an unregistered and unlicensed reality, she believes this horse hockey, and she's trying to get someone else to be her stand in/straw crazy person. It's all internally consistent and covers all the contingencies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well Canada needs to decide which it is because at least one option requires that they extradite Sue to the states.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Oh, no...just no. You can keep her, we don't want her.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TBL wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:27 pm Oh, no...just no. You can keep her, we don't want her.
Sounds like the polka "She's Too Fat For Me."

"Oh, We don't want her, you can keep her,
She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
We don't want her, you can keep her
She's too bats for us
She's too bats
She's too bats
She's too bats for us

I get restless
and harbor a grudge
When I'm reading
'bout this faux judge

Oh, we don't want her, you can keep her,
She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
She's too bats
She's too bats
She's too bats for us

Can she argue a brief?
No, no, no, no, no
Is she a justice, a chief?
No, no, no, no, no
Does she make any sense?
No, she's pretty dense
Could she possibly
set herself free?
No, no, no!

She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
She's too bats
She's too bats
She's too bats for us

She's been sinning
And she's not winning
The crowds are thinning
When she starts talking

She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
She's too bats for us
She's too bats
She's too bats
She's too bats for us."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I see on the RECAP archive that Mikey's appeal has a pro se filing on November 15th "regarding matters of the case." Although it's almost certainly the same Mikey-brand insanity that I know and love, I'd like to read it anyway. RECAP doesn't have an archive of it yet. Does anyone happen to have the document? If not I'll buy it so it'll be archived for all to enjoy.
notorial dissent

alexhammer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:38 pm I see on the RECAP archive that Mikey's appeal has a pro se filing on November 15th "regarding matters of the case." Although it's almost certainly the same Mikey-brand insanity that I know and love, I'd like to read it anyway. RECAP doesn't have an archive of it yet. Does anyone happen to have the document? If not I'll buy it so it'll be archived for all to enjoy.
Oh that ought to be comedy gold.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

alexhammer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:38 pm I see on the RECAP archive that Mikey's appeal has a pro se filing on November 15th "regarding matters of the case." Although it's almost certainly the same Mikey-brand insanity that I know and love, I'd like to read it anyway. RECAP doesn't have an archive of it yet. Does anyone happen to have the document? If not I'll buy it so it'll be archived for all to enjoy.
I have it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tdt5cg97zprk ... bY5Ra?dl=0

Under "Parsons" folder, "ParsonsAppel23" is the file.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:02 pm
I have it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tdt5cg97zprk ... bY5Ra?dl=0

Under "Parsons" folder, "ParsonsAppel23" is the file.
After reading that mess of sub-literate gibberish, his appeal should not only be denied, but a few years should be added to his sentence for subjecting anyone to that crap.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
eric

Post by eric »

Actually there is a very recent decision in the BC Supreme Court (not up on Canlii yet) that gives a very good outline of the tests that a court should apply to determine what to do when someone is claiming the powers or approval of hereditary chiefs. Here's a copy of it:
https://www.coastalgaslink.com/siteasse ... -12-31.pdf
In summary, if you're going to claim the powers of hereditary chieftainship, you can't make it up as you go else you will get shot down by the courts in Canada.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Faxing stuff from Staples is a sure way to impress.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

Just an update on Ms. Holland's travails. She appears to be digging herself an even deeper hole than she is allready in. As has been previously mentioned she earned herself a Stay of Proceedings, along with some Conditions on her counselling to commit kidnapping charges. Along with this she had filed two related applications, one for Fanny Stump (the Queen Mother) to receive monetary compensation, and another to adjourn the trial. Both these applications were denied.

Periodically she crops up on Lonedummy's call-in and a week ago she mentioned that she was upset with her judge at the trial. Now, in Canada, if there are some probation conditions you don't like it's a fairly bread and butter matter to get them changed. Valid excuses include education, health, or to keep or obtain employment. Not a big issue. Similarly if you're upset with a judge's decision you file an appeal. That all being said, Ms. Holland has decided to adopt the rather unconventional approach of swearing out charges against the judge and crown in her case as an attachment to her application to change her probation considerations:
Count 1:
[redacted] between August 18, 2019 to the present, in or about Kamloops in the Province of British Columbia, by refusing to remove Crown counsel [redacted] from matter 105848, permitting Crown counsel [redacted] to continue as counsel of record in matter 105848 subsequent to being informed of criminal charges sworn against Crown counsel [redacted] on August 8, 2019 in private prosecution matter 36218-1, unlawfully and willfully committed the Indictable offence of Obstructing justice, perverting and defeating the course of justice, contrary to Section 139(3) of the Criminal Code.
And:
Count 6:
[redacted] between May, 2019 to the present, in or about Kamloops in the Province of British Columbia, threatened and unlawfully and willfully prosecuted of internationally protected person Zsuzsanna Holland, uniawfully and willfully committed the indictable offence of Threats againsi internationeally protected person, contrary to Section 2 and Section 424 of the Criminal Code.
Even more:
Count 7:
[redacted] between May 2019 to the present, in or about Kamloops in the Province of British Columbia, deliberately ignored, defied and subverted Chilcotin Minister of Justice, Fanny Stump's authority over case 105848 and dismissal of charges, unlawfully and willfully prosecuted Zsuzsanna Holland thereby committed the Indictable offence of Contempt of court, disobeying a court order, contrary to Section 9 and 127(1) of the Criminal Code.
Somehow I don't think this will quite work out the way she is hoping, in fact I suspect Justice Donegan will not be amused. Just an edit for clarity - matter 105848 is he counselling to commit charge.
Last edited by webhick on Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redacted the names of the judge and crown counsel.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Thank for the update. Is there a link where I could see all the wacky filings she's made in her cases?
eric

Post by eric »

Unless a decision pops up on Canlii you would have to contact the local registry office and pay for a copy. Since her counselling to commit charges went to trial under a Preliminary Inquiry there is a publication ban in place - in other words you can read all about it, or attend the PI, you just can't talk about it. However, with a bit of practice you can learn a lot by tracking what went on through BC Court Services Online:
https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cso/esearch/c ... ySearch.do
Just enter Holland and Kamloops for location to find things out.
To interpret the JUSTIN codes go here:
https://www.blifaloo.com/canadian-law-justin/
or for the absolute complete list:
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/just ... ourt-lists
If you're keeping up on things you can check the weekly summary court lists since they have more information but they're only available for a week.
Anyways, using BC Court Services searching by file number, I established that matter 108948-1 (her "let's file charges against the judge" case) has a "publication denied" on it. In other words the Crown probably isn't going to even consider it. Similarly her private prosecution against the Crown, matter 36218-1, although it's a valid number for a matter for her home town of Alexis Creek which uses the Williams Lake Court Registry has totally disappeared.

It seems to be rather a work in progress, but she has turned her Reformed SDA web site into a Chilcotin National Congress site. That's where I got the filings for 108948-1
http://4thangelsministry.com/home
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

The Pop-A-Squat appeal decision is in, fresh off the presses in the 8th Circuit...I won't spoil the ending for you...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqtfkqtk03seq ... 4.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4hlx35rar9c4 ... 5.pdf?dl=0
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:40 pm I won't spoil the ending for you...
Too right you won't. The links don't work :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor