Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Frater I*I »

Don't know if I just missed this or if it just slipped through the cracks, the Punk A-- General's mommy calls it quits...last month...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvf5j3ykb7nat ... 9.pdf?dl=0
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nope nope nope, didn't know ATW's "the Queen" had bailed on him. Twofer slam. Docs read about the same except Mama apparently wasn't in to it as deeply or knew as much and it looks like Cabebe may have gotten a better deal depending upon what the sentencing rec would be, course she appeared to be doing a lot of the heavy lifting so worth so much more. So now they'll be testifying against him as they have to fully allocate in court. Sounds like it was a good move ordering no contact between them during trial. ATW can't be thrilled if he has acknowledged it at all. Maybe that was why he was ramping up. More fun to come.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

And here's the docket on ATW's mother:

1 - INFORMATION as to Barbara Williams (1) count(s) 1.
3 - NOTICE REGARDING EARLIER CHARGES FILED AGAINST DEFENDANT - by USA as to Barbara Williams. The defendant was previously charged in CR 17-00101 LEK; USA v. Williams; et al.
4 - (no document) EO : as to Barbara Williams Initial Appearance, Waiver of Indictment, Arraignment & Plea to the Felony Information is set for 12/18/2019 02:45 PM in Aha Nonoi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI.
6 - Summons Returned Executed on 11/26/2019 -- Barbara Williams served by certified mail 11/26/2019; RRR -- returned undeliverable.
7 - EP : Initial Appearance, Waiver of Indictment, Arraignment & Plea as to Barbara Williams (1) Count 1 held on 12/18/2019. Defendant present, not in custody. Defendant Barbara Williams sworn, questioned by the Court. Charges received. Waiver of Indictment signatures verified, approved and filed. Memorandum of Plea agreement, signatures verified and filed. Court informs Defendant of sentencing guidelines, possible departure from sentencing guidelines, possible penalties, supervised release, possible loss of civil rights, limited rights to appeal, etc. Plea of Guilty as to the Felony Information entered by the Defendant. Court accepts Defendant's Plea of Guilty. Court defers full acceptance of Plea Agreement until after pre-Sentence report is prepared. Pre-Sentence report ordered from USPO. Charges have been received. Defendant, Barbara Williams, pleads GUILTY to Felony Information. All pending dates and hearings for CR17-00101-3 LEK are VACATED. SENTENCING to Felony Information set for April 23, 2020 at 3:30 PM before Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi.
8 - WAIVER OF AN INDICTMENT - by Barbara Williams.
9 - MEMORANDUM OF PLEA AGREEMENT as to Barbara Williams.
10 - (still restricted) TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings INITIAL APPEARANCE, WAIVER OF INDICTMENT, A&P as to Barbara Williams - held on 12/18/19, before Judge LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI. Court Reporter-Cynthia Fazio, Telephone number-(808) 541-2063. Email Address - cf@hid.uscourts.gov PP. 26, 90-Day Transcript Restriction: PACER access to filed transcripts is restricted for 90 days from the file date to permit redaction of personal identifiers. Citations to restricted transcripts in filed documents must be limited to those portions of the proceedings that are relevant and in need of judicial review. Attaching restricted transcripts, in their entirety, to filed documents should be limited to situations with specific need. Transcript may be viewed at the court public terminal or ordered through the Court Reporter before the deadline for Release of Transcript. Redaction Request due 1/31/2020. Redacted Transcript Deadline set for 2/10/2020. Release of Transcript Restriction set for 4/9/2020.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

As always thanks for your work pulling these great bounties of SovCit nuttery.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Even if the judge does not pull a Rooke, i hope that judges in future cases will be able to cite Williams's interminable filing as an example of pro se getting out of hand and a reason to rein in their own defendants.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

New this week on ATW:
  • ATW appeals against the gov's refusal to provide an unmonitored phone so he can harass coach "communicate with his witnesses prior to trial"
  • ATW tries to propose bullshit jury instructions (including including something considered jury nullification).
  • Lars Isaacson tries for a fourth time to withdraw
Links to my server, as always.

784 - RESPONSE in Opposition by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 780 MOTION in Limine #2 (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit 404b Notice)(Yates, Gregg)
785 - NOTICE OF APPEAL (Interlocutory) re 747 - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. USCA NO. 20-10019 Filing fee $ Due. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
786 - USCA Case Number as to (01) Anthony T. Williams 20-10019 for 785 Notice of Appeal - Interlocutory filed by (01) Anthony T. Williams.
787 - USCA TIME SCHEDULE ORDER as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 785 , USCA NO. 20-10019.
788 - Attorney/Pro Se Appeal Packet re 785 Notice of Appeal - Interlocutory filed by (01) Anthony T. Williams, USCA No. 20-10019. (Attachments: # 1 Notice of Appeal, # 2 Instructions for Criminal Appeals, # 3 Additional Instructions for Transcript Designation and Ordering Form, # 4 Letter Re: Court Reporters, # 5 Transcript Designation and Ordering Form, # 6 Docket Sheet)
790 - Proposed Jury Instructions by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A, # 2 Exhibit B)(Yates, Gregg)
791 - TRIAL BRIEF by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg)
792 - Government's Objections to the Defendant's Proposed Jury Instructions by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg)
793 - Proposed Voir Dire Questions by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg)
794 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING MOTION CONSTRUED AS A MOTION SEEKING DISQUALIFICATION re 742 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
795 - RESPONSE in Opposition by Anthony T. Williams re 771 MOTION in Limine GOVERNMENTS MOTION IN LIMINE TO PROSCRIBE USE OF INTERVIEW REPORTS, 769 MOTION in Limine GOVERNMENTS MOTION IN LIMINE TO PRECLUDE ANY TESTIMONY FROM PRO SE DEFENDANT ANTHONY WILLIAMS IN NARRATIVE FORM, 770 MOTION in Limine GOVERNMENTS MOTION IN LIMINE FOR EXCEPTION TO WITNESS EXCLUSION RULE, 772 MOTION in Limine GOVERNMENTS MOTION IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE EVIDENCE OF DISCOVERY DISPUTES, ALLEGED SEARCH WARRANT DEFECTS, AND FALSE CLAIMS OF SELECTIVE OR VINDICTIVE PROSECUTION (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service) (Isaacson, Lars)
797 - MOTION DEFENDANTS SWORN MOTION FOR STIPULATION OF FACTS AND EVIDENCE NOT DISPUTED BY THE GOVERNMENT NOR PRIVATE ATTORNEY" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars)
799 - Fourth MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by Lars Robert Isaacson. by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Certificate of Service) (Isaacson, Lars)
804 - (no document) EO : in case as to Anthony T. Williams 799 Fourth MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by Lars Robert Isaacson. Motion Hearing is set for 1/29/2020 10:00 AM in Aha Nonoi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
805 - (sealed) Defendant's EX PARTE MOTION for Preauthorization of Payment; ORDER - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 1/24/2020.

Nothing new on the dockets of either his mother or Anabel Cabebe.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Re #799 -- I would imagine that Lars Isaacson is sick and tired of having to waste his time submitting Williams's delusions to the Court, and sick and tired of the splitting headaches he must get when he reads what Williams wants him to file.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

I would think that meeting ATW in person would be an instant migraine.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Does this knutsack have a trial date or is this some circle of hell where we just have to answer motions for eternity?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:53 pm Does this knutsack have a trial date or is this some circle of hell where we just have to answer motions for eternity?
Supposed to start on 03FEB20 if I recall correctly, but he recently put in a interlocutory appeal to the 9th Circuit, so it may get postponed again.

If it where a circle of hell, it'd be the tenth....
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:38 pm Supposed to start on 03FEB20 if I recall correctly, but he recently put in a interlocutory appeal to the 9th Circuit, so it may get postponed again.
He appealed a non-appealable order, so it shouldn't delay the trial.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:38 pm Supposed to start on 03FEB20 if I recall correctly, but he recently put in a interlocutory appeal to the 9th Circuit, so it may get postponed again.
He appealed a non-appealable order, so it shouldn't delay the trial.
I think poor Widdle Tony is just wasting time and throwing bad paper after bad. I don't think he'll get anything but short shrift in the 9th regardless of what he files.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

So I just started getting caught up on the Fogbow discussion of this case and I've got to say that with the new (to me) information I am even more impressed with both Williams ability to turn everything he touches to mud and the impressive gullibility of everyone's favorite murder advocate poor Rudy. I had originally guessed he had delayed being caught for his parole violation by skipping town all over the place and other silly shenanigans before finally being caught AGAIN in HI. Makes a lot more sense now that he's actually been serving time in Florida before being tried federally in HI. If some lonely soul is still unblocked from Rudy's safe space it'd be amusing to see how many gaskets he blows if they inform him that his buddy isn't an "innocent man held for years without even going to trial yet!" but is in fact a convict going through the slow process of being a legal pinata as every jurisdiction with charges pending gets their whack. I imagine that if Fla allows other states a shot too he will be receiving an effective life sentence should he live to be 1000 the way things are going.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

ATW started this little drama in HI, doing what he has been arrested for and pretending to be a lawyer. He got hauled back to GA, I think it was, on a warrant, and then the complainant backed out of the charge so they had to let him go, and he took back up with the pretend lawyerin' in FL and they finally got tired of him and locked him up, after a trial. Then he got yanked back to HI to stand trial for the financial and wire fraud charges he is now facing. Epic little drama.

Rudy, LoneDummy, is a fool. Plain and simple a fool. All his poor bubbys need to do is pretend to some skyfather affiliation and they are automatically innocent and persecuted. Facts and reality don't interest him.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Highlights this week:
ATW subpoenaed two people (including counsel for the Florida Bar), motions to quash filed
ATW's attorney's motion to withdraw is denied
ATW's bid to continue the trial for 70 days is denied
Government wants to exclude ATW's "expert" witnesses
ATW hasn't filed a response regarding his interlocutory motion to allow On Second Thought to videotape his trial
ATW gets warned again about his "pettifogger" language

Links on my server, sealed documents not included on this list. One document included PII which I've redacted.

(EDIT: links fixed)

806 - MOTION DEFENDANTS SWORN MOTION TO DISMISS" by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 01/25/2020)
809 - MOTION to Quash Subpoenas by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration Gregg Paris Yates, # 2 Attachment A, # 3 Attachment B)(Yates,Gregg) (Entered: 01/27/2020)
810 - EO: as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: Defendant (01) Anthony T. William's 797 Sworn Motion for Stipulation to Facts and Evidence Not Disputed By the Government Nor Private Attorney and 806 Sworn Motion to Dismiss will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion. Government's Memoranda in Opposition is due 1/30/2020. Defendant (01) Anthony T. William's 797 Sworn Motion for Stipulation to Facts and Evidence Not Disputed By the Government Nor Private Attorney and 806 Sworn Motion to Dismiss will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
811 - EO: as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: Government's 809 Motion to Quash Subpoena's will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion. Memorandum in Opposition is due 2/3/2020. Reply Memorandum is due: 2/10/2020. Government's 809 Motion to Quash Subpoena's will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
812 - MOTION to Continue Trial For Seventy Days by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 01/27/2020)
813 - NOTICE Mandatory Judicial Notice by Anthony T. Williams (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) Modified on 1/28/2020 (emt, ). (Entered: 01/27/2020)
814 - OBJECTION by Anthony T. Williams re 790 Proposed Jury Instructions (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 01/27/2020)
815 - (no document) EO : in case as to Anthony T. Williams' 812 MOTION to Continue Trial For Seventy Days ; Motion Hearing is set for 1/29/2020 at 10:00 AM in Aha Nonoi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (afe)
816 - Letter addressed to Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi from Lars Robert Isaacson, Esq., standby counsel for (01) Anthony T. Williams, Re: Request to present the testimony of expert witness Michael P. Brannon, Psy.D. via teleconference, dated January 22, 2020. (emt, ) (Entered: 01/27/2020)
818 - RESPONSE in Opposition by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 806 MOTION DEFENDANTS SWORN MOTION TO DISMISS" (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit E-mail, # 2 Exhibit E-mail)(Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 01/27/2020)
819 - EO: GRANTING DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO PRESENT TESTIMONY AT TRIAL VIA VIDEOCONFERENCING re 816 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams. IT IS SO ORDERED. ( JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
820 - EO: as to Anthony T. Williams: Defendant's 813 Private Attorney General Anthony Williams MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a nonhearing matter. Government's response is due 2/4/2020. No reply will be permitted. Defendant's 813 Private Attorney General Anthony Williams MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
821 - EO: COURT ORDER GRANTING IN PART AND DENYING IN PART DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE ADDITIONAL MOTIONS IN LIMINE AND SUBMIT JURY INSTRUCTIONS re 774 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
822 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF JANUARY 8, 2020 EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING THE FILING OF DOCUMENTS WITH UNNECESSARY PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION re 781 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
823 - EO: COURT ORDER GRANTING IN PART AND DENYING IN PART "DEFENDANT'S (1) 783 MOTION FOR ORDER THAT DEFENDANT TO BE TRANSPORTED TO CELL BLOCK THROUGH DURATION OF TRIAL AND (2) REQUEST FOR STATUS CONFERENCE"IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI).
826 - MOTION to Continue GOVERNMENTS MOTION TO CONTINUE DEADLINE FOR EXHIBIT BINDER EXCHANGE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 01/29/2020)
833 - Pro Se MOTION to Quash Subpoena - by Jacquelyn Plasner Needelman as to (01) Anthony T. Williams. (emt, ) (Entered: 01/29/2020)
834 - MOTION to Quash Subpoena - by Bruce R. Bahn as to (01) Anthony T. Williams. (emt, ) (Entered: 01/29/2020)
835 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING MOTIONS TO QUASH SUBPOENAS as to (01) Anthony T. Williams
836 - EP : Motion Hearing re 799 Defense Fourth MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney and 812 MOTION to Continue Trial For Seventy Days as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 1/29/2020. Defendant (1) Anthony T. Williams present in custody. AUSA Gregg Paris Yates and Kenneth M. Sorenson excused from the Courtroom. Courtroom SEALED for ex parte hearing. Discussion held. Courtroom UNSEALED. AUSA Gregg Paris Yates and Kenneth M. Sorenson present. Mr. Isaacson's 799 Defense Fourth MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney is DENIED. Discussion held regarding Defendant's 812 MOTION to Continue Trial For Seventy Days. Defendant's 812 MOTION to Continue Trial For Seventy Days - DENIED.
837 - MOTION to Exclude Defendant's Expert Witness Testimony by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 01/29/2020)
838 - (no document) EO :GRANTING GOVERNMENT'S 826 MOTION TO CONTINUE DEADLINE FOR EXHIBIT BINDER EXCHANGE TO JANUARY 31, 2020. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (afe)
840 - (no document) EO: Regarding Jury Selection/Jury Trial set for 2/3/2020 before the Honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi. The original and two (2) copies of the trial exhibit binders and three (3) copies each of the witness list and exhibit list shall be submitted to the courtroom manager by the Friday before trial. Trial exhibits shall be marked with the an exhibit number or alpha and placed in 3-ring binders with tabs. Binders shall not be bigger than 3 inches wide. Please contact Courtroom Manager, Agalelei Elkington at (808) 541-1894 to make arrangements as to the delivery of the trial exhibits. Jury Information cards will be ready the Friday before trial. Please contact the Jury Clerk at (808) 541-1419 to request a copy of the Jury information cards. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (afe)
841 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING MOTIONS IN LIMINE as to Anthony T. Williams (1)
842 - Proposed Voir Dire by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 01/30/2020)
843 - Original Signature of Movant Jacquelyn Plasner Needelman submitted re 833 Pro Se MOTION to Quash Subpoena filed by Jacquelyn Plasner Needelman. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) (Entered: 01/31/2020)
844 - ORDER of USCA as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 696 Notice of Appeal - Interlocutory, USCA NO. 19-10435: Within 21 days after the date of this order, appellant shall file the response required by this court's December 24, 2019, order. Appellee may respond within 10 days after service of appellant's memorandum. Failure to respond timely to this order will result in the automatic dismissal of the appeal by the Clerk for failure to prosecute. See 9th Cir. R. 42-1; Gen Order 2.3. The Clerk shall serve this order and the December 24, 2019, order on appellant individually. (Attachments: # 1 December 24th Order)
845 - EXHIBIT LIST by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Certificate of Service) (Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 01/31/2020)
846 - WITNESS LIST by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Certificate of Service) (Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 01/31/2020)
847 - EXHIBIT LIST by USA as toAnthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 01/31/2020)
848 - WITNESS LIST by USA as toAnthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 01/31/2020)

Also, as for Anabel Cabebe, the magistrate judge has issued a report recommending that her guilty plea be accepted.
11- REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION CONCERNING PLEA OF GUILTY as to Anabel Cabebe - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE KENNETH J. MANSFIELD on 1/27/2020.

Nothing new on Barbara Williams.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Mildly off topic but I think we all owe a debt of gratitude to Chief Justice Roberts for bringing "pettifogging" back into the common parlance, just such a fun word to say.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ScottComstock wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:40 pm
ATW hasn't filed a response regarding his interlocutory motion to allow On Second Thought to videotape his trial
Last i heard, Wm Waggener was very sick and in no condition to travel.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Looks like they've impaneled the jury!

865 EP : Jury Selection/Trial as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/3/2020.
Defendant Anthony T. Williams present, in custody.

84 Prospective Jurors present.
A panel of 12 Jurors and 2 Alternates selected.
Defendant raises Batson challenges as to the apparent lack of African-American and Hispanic in the prospective jury pool. Objection DENIED. Defendant did not raise any other objections.
No further objection to the manner in which this jury was selected, nor to the makeup of the panel.

Parties are satisfied with this panel. Jurors sworn.
Court preliminarily instructs the Jurors.
Jurors excused.

Further Jury Trial set for 2/4/2020 @8:20 a.m. before the before the Honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi.

Defendant remanded to the custody of the United States Marshal Service.
notorial dissent

Amazing, I figured he'd spend all his time in disruption and it would take forever. Let us see what tomorrow brings.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Latest from PACER, not much of note.

EP : Further Jury Trial - 2nd day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/4/2020.
Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams present in custody.

Jurors and 2 Alternates present.

Opening statements.

Government Witnesses:
Megan Crawley (D, C, RD)

Government's Exhibits Admitted:
701, 715, 719, 722, 1, 14, 2-13, 15-17, 100, 101-132, 133-141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 723, 600, 601, 800.

[1:19 PM - 1:38 PM] Outside the presence of the full jury, inquiry and further voir dire of Juror #5. No objections or challenges for cause.

[1:40 PM - 2:00 PM] Court resumes.

Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams remanded to the Custody of the U.S. Marshal Service.

Further Jury Trial - Day 3, SET for February 5, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. before honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi.