Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by longdog »

They terk are jurbs!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:58 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:25 pmQuestion, does the UK recognize common law copyright?
It's been in statute for some time, but it remains an automatic right, it doesn't have to be claimed to be effective.
If it is in a statute, isn't it, by definition, NOT common law?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pretty much. The thing with copyright is it's automatic. If you create a copyrightable work you own the copyright from the moment of creation unless there's something in law that says you don't. It's not something that has to be claimed, filed or asserted.

The UK doesn't recognise common law copyright because there's no such thing and never has been. It's always been a creature of statute law.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:09 am Update email from O'Bonkers ( 18 Jan 2020 )

a former admin.... had stolen... from the email account ...
Needless to say, we immediately changed the passwords ...
high level of security we have used... from day one....
So you sacked this person for dishonesty, and you knew they had the passwords to sensitive third party data. But you didn't bother changing the passwords until after he'd taken anything he wanted. Not the usual concept of 'high security', is it?

God help anyone who entrusts their legal or financial data to these clowns...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:45 pm
SoLongCeylon wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:09 am Update email from O'Bonkers ( 18 Jan 2020 )

a former admin.... had stolen... from the email account ...
Needless to say, we immediately changed the passwords ...
high level of security we have used... from day one....
So you sacked this person for dishonesty, and you knew they had the passwords to sensitive third party data. But you didn't bother changing the passwords until after he'd taken anything he wanted. Not the usual concept of 'high security', is it?

God help anyone who entrusts their legal or financial data to these clowns...
I think you answered your question. I mean I think it is an open invitation to identity theft and all kinds of financial fraud, but then what do I know? :haha: Definitely a violation of the Data Protection Act.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Meanwhile, away from his increasingly laughable quixotic campaign against the banksters, MoB is promoting a particularly egregious form of quackery.

Apparently 'Disease Is Really A Natural Healing Process'
https://www.thebernician.net/german-new ... g-process/
(Warning, persons of a rational disposition may find themselves bangind their heads on the keyboard ...)

Perhaps the most noteworthy part of this text is this passage, which reveals MoB as a particularly unpleasant misogynist -
GNM prescribes that cervical cancer occurs in the resolution stage of a sexual conflict of some description, usually involving pregnancy.

Somebody I know terminated her pregnancy, divorced her blameless husband and was diagnosed as having cervical cancer, while recovering from the emotional conflict which led to the termination of the child they had previously longed for.

The sheer weight of the shock she felt when she realised she had effectively destroyed three lives caused her cervix to enlarge and she ended up having the completely benign cells surgically removed.

From that day onward, she was unable to conceive another child naturally, having been at normal reproductive capacity before the surgical intervention.
Yes, you read that right, cancer is nature's punishment for uppity women who have the temerity to control their bodies and relationships. Absolutely sickening.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

and this..
The sustained fear of developing terminal disease will guarantee eventual death, in the event the causal conflict [fear of fatal illness] is not properly resolved.
What!! You mean to say that one day we will all suffer eventual death??
longdog

Post by longdog »

A common trope amongst the woo-pedlars who don't quite have the nerve to try to sell a physical snake-oil to people who self-diagnose themselves with cancer or have a fear of it.

"All cancer is caused by stress and the ONLY ANSWER to this stress causing cancer that will definitely give you cancer is my absolutely unique program which absolutely won't just be some rehashed positive thinking bollocks with the words "actualisation", "quantum" and "energy" added at random points".

I spent much time and energy damaging the career of this egregious example and I'm still waiting three years later to hear from his "legal team"... https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Leonard_Coldwell
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:15 pm What!! You mean to say that one day we will all suffer eventual death??
I'm constantly amazed by the main stream media's cover up of regular deaths of the World's oldest man/woman without any investigation. It can't be a coincidence.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

The conspiracy goes deep. When did you ever see a story in the media about the fact that 100% of worldwide deaths in the last two centuries years occurred AFTER the invention of vaccination?
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Even worse, every single individual who received any vaccine, drank any fluoridated water, took any vitamins, ate healthy and/or exercised, never smoked, never took drugs, didn't drink -- every single one has either died or will die, nay, is actually in the process of dying.
longdog

Post by longdog »

That'll be the chemtrails.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Don't forget dihydrogen monoxide.

This chemical has been linked to billions of deaths. Read the attached article for more on this killer:

https://www.dhmo.org/facts.html
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Laugh and mock as much as you like but I actually think they are onto something.

However, the really dangerous substance is Oxygen. Anyone and everyone who has ever breathed it, since the dawn of creation has or will die.

It is an undeniable fact

#don'tbreathoxygenkids

#saynotooxygen

Governments and the Men in black all want you to breath oxygen.

Freeman of the world, wake up and stop doing it now
Wanna balloon?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Damn Big Oxy... Damn them all to hell!
longdog

Post by longdog »

longdog wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:39 pm It really annoyed me as I had reported an offence of threatening behaviour and witness intimidation and they had turned up about it, two months later, to tell me that I was being investigated for a public order offence. They wanted to do a tick-box "words of advice / six of one and half a dozen of the other" exercise and I'm not having it so I'm being interviewed under caution next week. I'm not even slightly worried as god's best lawyer on his best day couldn't make a case out of it (basically calling somebody by their embarrassing real first name). So they'd already put my back up when he started pulling laws out of his arse. I'm not finished with him yet. He's only had a small dose of how patronising and sarcastic I can be and hell hath no fury like a barrack-room lawyer scorned :-D
For those who care, which is probably nobody. Thanks to my charm, wit, eloquence, unbounded legal acumen and erudition coupled with actually having looked up the relevant laws / charging and sentencing guidelines the interview was over in 25 minutes.

I was surprised that my comment that I could beat their case if it was presented by Rumpole and I used The Chewbacca Defence got a laugh out of them.

Not as much as I laughed when I heard the complainant's claim that my dog had jumped up at a passer-by and then jumped up at the pram he was (not really) pushing leading him to selflessly throw himself in harms way. She's fifteen years old, a bit arthritic, and going blind. To paraphrase Monty Python... She couldn't leap up if you put fifty thousand volts through her. As I said to the cop.... "You've met her" :-D

I don't expect to hear any more about it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:32 am Not that I believe a bloody word of any of it but I love the way it ends...
"please upload your fraudulent mortgage documents here, resting assured that your information will be securely held for the sole purpose of the TGBMS Class Actions and safely destroyed afterwards."

As I told you the last time Ted.... It'll never happen again.

:haha: :snicker: :mrgreen:
The Check is in the mail...
This is just a formality...
I promise I won't *** in your mouth....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:26 am Thinking about it, this is the most intriguing revelation.
Currently, we only have a six figure sum committed, in the form of a very generous community grant...

I suspect it's a misuse of the term as "community grant" covers private, commercial grants, as well as public and lottery monies, or it could (and I suspect) just mean he's been financing it himself via a trust.

If it's from a non-private grants, I'd love to see the application form filed!
I think its much more likely a misuse of the term "six". He might have £6 but not six figures.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:05 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:26 am Thinking about it, this is the most intriguing revelation.
Currently, we only have a six figure sum committed, in the form of a very generous community grant...

I suspect it's a misuse of the term as "community grant" covers private, commercial grants, as well as public and lottery monies, or it could (and I suspect) just mean he's been financing it himself via a trust.

If it's from a non-private grants, I'd love to see the application form filed!
I think its much more likely a misuse of the term "six". He might have £6 but not six figures.
Maybe he meant six figures to the RIGHT of the decimal point.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Or the minus sign.