Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Burnaby49 »

Indeed, I’ve never understood Bobs, and I enjoy nothing better then getting my chips wet as I inadvertently walk through those new dancing fountains.
I hope the Olde White Hart has sorted its problem with Old Peculiar out, I’m due for a visit this summer, and last time the pint was awful. Although I think ownership had changed .
The third foulest brew I've ever drunk was an Old Peculiar that I had in a pub by Menai Bridge in Wales. I had a half pint, friend had a full pint. Horrible, horrible stuff. I managed to gag down the half but he couldn't finish the pint. We were going to complain that it was off but I noticed that the locals were swilling it down and going back for more. I've had it a few times since and, as longdog says, it's a crapshoot what you are going to get on draft.

The worst beer I've ever been served was called the Cheeky Monkey in the Head of Steam in Liverpool. Best description I can give is rotting, very rotting, mushrooms. Neither of us could handle more than a few sips.

Last time I was in Ye Olde White Hart they were serving, if memory doesn't lie, Goblin.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:16 am
Last time I was in Ye Olde White Hart they were serving, if memory doesn't lie, Goblin.
Hobgoblin?

Often derided as an unadventurous real ale for the masses... And it is. It's also a good choice in pubs which would rather not keep real ales at all and don't really know how to look after them. Not great or particularly note-worthy but safe, reliable and hard to screw up.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:52 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:16 am
Hobgoblin?

Often derided as an unadventurous real ale for the masses... And it is. It's also a good choice in pubs which would rather not keep real ales at all and don't really know how to look after them. Not great or particularly note-worthy but safe, reliable and hard to screw up.
Hobgoblin it is.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The third foulest brew I've ever drunk was an Old Peculiar that I had in a pub by Menai Bridge in Wales. I had a half pint, friend had a full pint. Horrible, horrible stuff. I managed to gag down the half but he couldn't finish the pint. We were going to complain that it was off but I noticed that the locals were swilling it down and going back for more. I've had it a few times since and, as longdog says, it's a crapshoot what you are going to get on draft.
Try Old Peculiar in bottle a bottle, it’s exceptionally nice. Why it doesn’t translate to a draft pint is one of life's mysteries.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Have to agree... French bread, eye wateringly strong cheddar and bottled OP are as near to a holy trinity as I can get.

A complete meal containing all of the essential nutrients*.

*may not contain all of the essential nutrients
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:52 pm Have to agree... French bread, eye wateringly strong cheddar and bottled OP are as near to a holy trinity as I can get.

Contains all essential nutrients unless the alcohol is consumed in excessive quantities - ie more than Burnaby49 when he's on form.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:52 pm Have to agree... French bread, eye wateringly strong cheddar and bottled OP are as near to a holy trinity as I can get.

My wife would certainly agree with you on the first two and I could take care of the OP for her.

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Given their penchant for accepting just about any random conspiracy theory, I wonder if the PLD crew's heads are in danger of exploding if they read about this court case.
A man tried to steal a copy of the Magna Carta from Salisbury Cathedral using a hammer because he "doubted its authenticity", a court heard.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-w ... e-51264116
The prosecutor added the defendant made comments that he should "get a medal for what he had done" and "he could have done more damage if he had a samurai sword".

Mr Welling said that Mr Royden made an "odd prepared statement" to police while smelling of alcohol and added: "It appears he is doubting the authenticity of the Magna Carta."

His comments included: "You can't talk to me about the Holy Grail, so to speak. If you find a bag on the floor which says 'cocaine' on it, you would have to test that bag forensically. As for your Holy Grail, you would need a carbon test and a trace element test.
Fake Magna Carta, eh? Is there nothing the Jewish Masons of the EU deep state won't sink to?

On the up side though, it means that any contradictions between what the Magna Carta actually says and the fantasy law stylings of PLD can be explained away. 'That's not what it really said, that's just the version the Illuminati cooked up to fool honest folk'.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Since the departure of Dismal Dave and the more recent flounce of Lazarus I think the group is under the benevolent dictatorship of the esteemed Ms Phoenix from Canada.

It's drifting more and more into a group for the obviously mentally ill to make friends and share their latest paranoid delusion utterly unrelated to their crackpot theories about Magnum Cartridge.

I suspect the number of people who are gullible enough to think that nonsense works and haven't already tried and failed is now approaching zero.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:11 pm Given their penchant for accepting just about any random conspiracy theory, I wonder if the PLD crew's heads are in danger of exploding if they read about this court case.
A man tried to steal a copy of the Magna Carta from Salisbury Cathedral using a hammer because he "doubted its authenticity", a court heard.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-w ... e-51264116
The prosecutor added the defendant made comments that he should "get a medal for what he had done" and "he could have done more damage if he had a samurai sword".

Mr Welling said that Mr Royden made an "odd prepared statement" to police while smelling of alcohol and added: "It appears he is doubting the authenticity of the Magna Carta."

His comments included: "You can't talk to me about the Holy Grail, so to speak. If you find a bag on the floor which says 'cocaine' on it, you would have to test that bag forensically. As for your Holy Grail, you would need a carbon test and a trace element test.
Fake Magna Carta, eh? Is there nothing the Jewish Masons of the EU deep state won't sink to?

On the up side though, it means that any contradictions between what the Magna Carta actually says and the fantasy law stylings of PLD can be explained away. 'That's not what it really said, that's just the version the Illuminati cooked up to fool honest folk'.
Unless the document was written out in biro on a bit of A3 how would this creature have known if the magnum Carter was real - or not?

Of course, our pissed up hammer-wielding maniac may have a classics degree and be fully conversant with 13th century Latin. Stranger things and all that.

It’s acknowledged that there are a number of copies in circulation anyway but I’m waiting, as I suspect we all are, for some knob-head to seize on this as the basis for yet another crackpot conspiracy theory.

But I like your idea John that the “real” version, the one that says you don’t have to ever pay taxes or insure your chariot has been hidden away by the Catholic Masonic joos etc etc.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:08 pm the more recent flounce of Lazarus
He's still there, I was planning to have some subtle fun in there but he pounced on one of my comments..

Murfy Paterson enquired..
how many actual proper results in favor of the oath have had positive outcome? Actually winning and not mere postponements?
Some bloke replied :whistle:
The problem is, people try the process, but never come back to tell us how they got on.
Our Laz, despite giving up on the UK group was having none of that
people dont try the proces, they use it. use the group search and look for testimonials
The group is dying for a return of Primula Smith & Francis Bigger :wink:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

But I like your idea John that the “real” version, the one that says you don’t have to ever pay taxes or insure your chariot has been hidden away by the Catholic Masonic joos etc etc.
The 'cargo cultists' of Melanesia believed that the bibles brought to them by missionaries had been excised to remove the pages where the secrets of how to obtain Western consumer goods were revealed, iirc.

Which leads to the obvious parallel between 'cargo cults' with their construction of imitation airfields etc, and our friends over at the CLC....
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:44 pm The group is dying for a return of Primula Smith & Francis Bigger :wink:
They got married to each other and retired from Facebook permanently just after they were banned from Facebook permanently.

They're now running an organic pet shop in Penge selling hand knitted kitty litter to hipsters.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:44 pm
longdog wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:08 pm the more recent flounce of Lazarus
He's still there, I was planning to have some subtle fun in there but he pounced on one of my comments..

Murfy Paterson enquired..
how many actual proper results in favor of the oath have had positive outcome? Actually winning and not mere postponements?
Some bloke replied :whistle:
The problem is, people try the process, but never come back to tell us how they got on.
Our Laz, despite giving up on the UK group was having none of that
people dont try the proces, they use it. use the group search and look for testimonials
The group is dying for a return of Primula Smith & Francis Bigger :wink:
Maybe before his retirement to Hawaii Murph might be persuaded to post a link on that site to that Zionist-engineered corrosive substance Dihydrogen oxide. :whistle:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:29 pmthat Zionist-engineered corrosive substance Dihydrogen oxide. :whistle:
Peter & Pete have it covered on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfhPH ... uery=water
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

According to the "experts" i.e. the British Library there are four surviving "copies" of the Magna Carta Libertatum signed 15 June 1215. Since ye olde Xerox Workstation wasn't even a gleam in it's inventor's umpteenth great grandfather, so each one was done by hand by a scribe, or scribes, so no two of them are going to be alike, and since they were done by human hand their are going to be differences between any two of them.

The PLD crowd's can commence esplodingk.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:39 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:29 pmthat Zionist-engineered corrosive substance Dihydrogen oxide. :whistle:
Peter & Pete have it covered on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfhPH ... uery=water
They actually live near me, and one lives close enough I can open my front door and shout “Stop talking Bulls**t Pete”.

I saw them the other day actually, walking around in his flat earth t-shirt. :brickwall:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:44 pm According to the "experts" i.e. the British Library there are four surviving "copies" of the Magna Carta Libertatum signed 15 June 1215. Since ye olde Xerox Workstation wasn't even a gleam in it's inventor's umpteenth great grandfather, so each one was done by hand by a scribe, or scribes, so no two of them are going to be alike, and since they were done by human hand their are going to be differences between any two of them.

Layers. Has it got layers? (Some of you will get the joke)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:44 pm According to the "experts" i.e. the British Library there are four surviving "copies" of the Magna Carta Libertatum signed 15 June 1215. Since ye olde Xerox Workstation wasn't even a gleam in it's inventor's umpteenth great grandfather, so each one was done by hand by a scribe, or scribes, so no two of them are going to be alike, and since they were done by human hand their are going to be differences between any two of them.

Were the copies made on seperate parchments or were they indentured?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:53 pm

Layers. Has it got layers? (Some of you will get the joke)
Don't forget the artifacts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.