The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect that Inland Revenue will be the first to come knocking over the business, followed by the Council for business rates, followed by Council for personal rates. The rest will probably follow in short order since it just will, and then bankrupt. I love how they can't take her to court as she is now under CLC. Good times coming.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheRambler
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheRambler »

I note that she is a self employed dietician based on the Isle of Man. That does have certain legal ramifications in itself, The House of Keys guard their patch jealously. I also note that her website:

www.shem.im

Shows her as being registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council www.hcpc-uk.org

I wonder what they would make of her opting out of the national legal framework? issues surrounding professional insurance and liability immediately spring to mind.

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

I suspect she's a practising dietician in the same way as I'm a practising bill-poster... The past tense.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

TBL wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:42 pm
Oh, this should end well. It makes me wonder if this Shem Allanson will end up deserving their own thread.
They usually go quiet on the subject when it all falls apart.

cf. Dean Renshaw, Ollie Pinnock, Jimmy One Cell.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

In case anyone's wondering how to deregister your car from DVLA this is the process suggested. I'm not quite clear on the last part, whether she's saying don't put an address when selling to said friend, or when buying it back. Either way it's no of course deregistered, it's either still in her name or it's now in the name of her friend. If said friend doesn't exist they'll go chasing the previous keeper which is back to her again. I wonder which will catch up with her first, DVLA regarding unpaid VED and lapsed insurance, or Old Bill seizing and crushing the car.
Shem Allanson Paul Davies One method is to Join Common Law Court, Take back your legal fiction and then list your car. Then sell your car to a friend for £1.50. Tell DVLA you have sold it. Then ask your friend to sell it back to you for £2.50 (for the consideration). You are now off their radar. In their db it says the car is sold. All legitimate and you are now listed with CLC. Don't put an address on the sale form.
longdog

Post by longdog »

She seems to be over complicating things.

You might be obliged to notify DVLA of a change in keeper but you're not under any obligation to check the details the buyer gives you. If you notify DVLA that you've sold a car to Mr Anthony Aloysius StJohn Hancock of 23 Railway Cuttings, East Cheam that's good enough.

But... You are obliged to notify DVLA that you are the keeper of a vehicle and you can be prosecuted for not doing so or for lying on the V5 slip.

So how does this friend, who presumably won't mind being dragged into your idiotic and criminal scheme even come into it?

In any event insurers have access to the DVLA keeper records and they are going to want to know what's going on. I assume the good Ms Allenson either hasn't thought this through or isn't going to bother with insurance at all. Or both.

And how will she tax it? (rhetorical question).
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect that the fake plates, or just general stupidity, considering she believes this bilge, will trip her up sooner rather than later.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:16 pm The CLC has a map of where its members live. I was disappointed to see that there's nobody in my area, not even Jimmy One-Cell.

http://www.communitywalk.com/clc_members/map/2274031

Worth a look to see if there's any down your street.
Christ, I'm trapped between two of them - less than 5 miles to each side of me.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

https://youtu.be/8E2OhuNwlCU

John Smith returns to the fray with some new videos. It’s the usual guff about the right to travel, Lynda Thyer and voiding court orders.

It’s nothing new I’m afraid but it does strike me that everyone is free to travel wherever they like. But note “they“ never try this nonsense on the bus - you want to ride, you pay the fare. We’ve all seen what happens with cars and the cops and the inevitable sound of breaking glass.

I’m more concerned about JS’s stilted speech and jowly chops; he seems to have put a bit of timber on and lost quite a few teeth and gone it seems is the jaunty confidence which defines his earlier appearances. I wonder whether he’s had a punch up, he seems to have been on the pies whatever led to the newly toothy grin. Maybe he’s slowly realising that his flock are fed up with getting nicked or laughed out of court and that he needs to move on and rejoin society.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:21 pm he seems to have been on the pies
An occupational hazard of having campaign meetings in 'spoons.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Can someone translate that for the colonials?

From context, I'd guess "drunk," but I've never heard the phrase.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Mmmmm. Pies. I only have to look at one and I’m 20 lbs heavier :(

longdog

Post by longdog »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:58 pm
Can someone translate that for the colonials?

From context, I'd guess "drunk," but I've never heard the phrase.
I believe it originates as a chant amongst the proletariat when they are attending soccerball matches, are unimpressed with the athletic prowess of a chap and wish to imply that his lack of prowess is caused by inattention to fitness and an excessive calorific intake.

Viz...

Who ate all the pies?

Who ate all the pies?

You fat bastard, you fat bastard, you ate all the pies!
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:35 pm
I believe it originates as a chant amongst the proletariat when they are attending soccerball matches, are unimpressed with the athletic prowess of a chap and wish to imply that his lack of prowess is caused by inattention to fitness and an excessive calorific intake.

Viz...

Who ate all the pies?

Who ate all the pies?

You fat bastard, you fat bastard, you ate all the pies!
A song disproportionately used against Mr Michael Quinn of Portsmouth Athletic (sic) Football Club. Although:

He's fat
He's round
He bounces on the ground

was an acceptable alternative!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Thanks.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

It looks like HHJ Smith J has set his video comments to needing approval. This is a clear breach of the ruling of the Common Law Supreme Court (Hull) order I issued a few minutes ago.

I suspect it may have something to do with his honour not wanting people (me) pointing out obvious flaws such as the existence of CLSC(H) which is every bit as valid and powerful as his Klown Kort. :mrgreen:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

And from Crabbie's "Council Tax & Many More Govt Acts Are Unlawful" Facebook page, a desperate plea for help, answered by someone with access to what is clearly the finest legal advice in the country:

longdog

Post by longdog »

Shem the apparently qualified physiotherapist who promotes anti-vaxxer nonsense, alt-med gibberish, 5G death towers and quantum woo. She seems to be trying to position herself as footler guru.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

This was my reaction.

https://youtu.be/ZXk5ru5gJQM
AnOwlCalledSage

Oh dear. There is trouble in paradise. It looks like Ken is losing faith in the Common Law Court. :snicker:
Ken Thompson
Register what you like on the common law court web site
I'm finding it all bull shit. They have no enforcement on any orders the curupt system does not recognise the CLC. I've asked many many times about enforcement and get no answers
Karen Shanks
Ken Thompson perhaps all the volunteers behind the CLC are working on establishing the law in order to deal with all other facets?

I'm unhappy with how things look re CLC progress but given the fact it's operated by volunteers on behalf of we the people miracles can not happen over night.

Perhaps if you got in touch and offered your services the CLC would welcome the extra pair of hands?
Ken Thompson
Karen Shanks I agree the CLC is covered by volunteers and I agree things take time but the problem is CLC finings /rulings do not have bite. The curupt system ignores all findings and paperwork. Those that have had a case herd by the CLC are dissatisfied in progress considering a few have lost thier homes thier life's infact everything

And awaiting on the CLC enforce any findings.

As for the offering to volunteer with the CLC I am working with many people fighting the corrupt justice system. I'm sad to say I have no faith in the CLC due to the poor dismal reputation they are fast gaining