UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

Is it not a crime to pretend to be or to impersonate a Crown officer or official?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:48 pm Is it not a crime to pretend to be or to impersonate a Crown officer or official?
The only specific law I remember is...
Any person who with intent to deceive impersonates a member of a police force or special constable, or makes any statement or does any act calculated falsely to suggest that he is such a member or constable, shall be guilty of an offence...
I seem to remember somewhere that pretending to be a bailiff is also an offence but I don't have that particular legistlation to hand :)

Most of the other impersonation dealings are via professional organisations (SRA etc), and I think ultimately would be prosecuted as fraud. I think she could be done for still trying to pass herself off as a pharmacist.

It's a good question though. I've finished my writing for the week and as the copy has been put to bed, as we say, it might give me something contructive to do tomorrow!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It may be a crime but when the impersonation amounts to no more that a child sized plastic policeman's helmet, it is liable to be overlooked.

Neelu always takes her credentials beyond the point of absurdity into the region of farce.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TBL wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:58 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:31 pm Whine, whine, whine. Next Gregg will be complaining about all the time and effort he has to expend on the ritual sacrifices of the interns.
I think most of his time is spent finding new interns. You do tend to cycle through rather quickly.

Oh no, we can get them on Amazon now. Along with the nifty bulk ritual sacrifice chamber its all a snap now, just round 'em up, close the door and lock securely, set a cooking time and have the next load of interns unload.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Gregg wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:41 pm Oh no, we can get them on Amazon now.
I hadn't realised that DHL had lost the contract :o
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Whine, whine, whine. Next Gregg will be complaining about all the time and effort he has to expend on the ritual sacrifices of the interns.
I think most of his time is spent finding new interns. You do tend to cycle through rather quickly.
Oh no, we can get them on Amazon now. Along with the nifty bulk ritual sacrifice chamber its all a snap now, just round 'em up, close the door and lock securely, set a cooking time and have the next load of interns unload.
The interns in the Boston Chapter are too good to sacrifice. Rather, we have them perusing forums like Saving to Suitors, those devoted to Cracking the Code, and other forums such as we ridicule here, on Quatloos. Many people go onto those forums, and are never heard from again. Care to guess why?
Last edited by Gregg on Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tried to fix quotes formatting,
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu is fighting the Man.
Neelu wrote:PUBLIC NOTICES OF UPCOMING HEARINGS
She's announcing a busy next few days;
7th Feb 2020
COUNCIL TAX DENIAL IN NEELU BERRY (ME) AND EDWARD ELLIS V LONDON BOROUGH OF REDBRIDGE
Barkingside Magistrates Court 9.30 am for 10am
Not denying (which so far as I know isn't an offence at law) but simply not paying CT. Wilfully it would seem too. Bad Neelu. Naughty Neelu. Anyway, isn't denial the longest river in Africa? Next;
12th Feb 2020
HIGH COURT COMMITTAL EDWARD ELLIS V ATTORNEY GENERAL
High Court RCJ, Strand, London WC2A 2LL
Let me guess - EWE has been bringing endless cases to every court within grasp, deluging all with his boring filings of Fraud and ever more Fraud. The courts have now learned to recognise EWE's 'unique' style of drafting and someone, somewhere is probably collating them together for their very own 'mass action', this could be a fun outcome.

Wait though, there's more!
20th Feb 2020
HIGH COURT COMMITTAL NEELU BERRY (ME) V ATTORNEY GENERAL
High Court RCJ, Strand, London WC2A 2LL
Whilst she doesn't say what this is for I'm guessing it will be for breaking her very own injunction claiming her niece was murdered etc. and that the NHS dun it, something she does routinely. If this proves to be the case then its been a long long time coming.

Popcorn and Pale Ale supplies laid in, awaiting developments.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'd take any court listing from Princess Nutbag with a gulag worth of sodium chloride until it appears on an official list. She seems to think that her deciding to hand in reams of incomprehensible gibberish at reception is the same thing as a court hearing.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Barkingside Magistrates Court? Neelu belongs in the Barkingmad Magistrates Court.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:45 pm Barkingside Magistrates Court? Neelu belongs in the Barkingmad Magistrates Court.
The correct local epithet is "She's eight stops short of Upminster."
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:09 am
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:45 pm Barkingside Magistrates Court? Neelu belongs in the Barkingmad Magistrates Court.
On this side of The Pond, it might be said that "she is 9 cents short of a dime", or "the lights are on, but ain't nobody home."
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:23 am
On this side of The Pond, it might be said that "she is 9 cents short of a dime", or "the lights are on, but ain't nobody home."
Several fries short a happy meal. Elevator(lift) doesn't go to the top floor. The sigh on the front door says vacancy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Flup
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Flup »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:52 am

Several fries short a happy meal. Elevator(lift) doesn't go to the top floor. The sigh on the front door says vacancy.
One 't' short of a statute.
notorial dissent

Flup wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:19 am
notorial dissent wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:52 am

One 't' short of a statute.
:snicker: :haha:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Licked one toad too many
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:02 pm I'd take any court listing from Princess Nutbag with a gulag worth of sodium chloride until it appears on an official list. She seems to think that her deciding to hand in reams of incomprehensible gibberish at reception is the same thing as a court hearing.
Real or not, Neelu has posted a jumble of woo fair and balanced report of some court hearing she attended on Friday.
We are out of court, usual Council Tax Liability Order frauds, no positive changes to report!
She continues;
Magistrates Courts do not have listings that the public can access without paying. I got no communication from the court about this hearing. The public counters are closed and there is no public administration inside that building. So I got there at 10am to find it was at 2pm.
It was agreed on the 31st of October 2019 when the duty solicitor acted for me, that this trial would take place on 7th feb 2020 and the council were required to prove I had a liability to pay council tax at that address of my late sister......
Snipped at that point. I think, on the available evidence, that she got herself evicted and moved into her late sister's house where, not unreasonably, the council pursued the new resident (her) for CT. Neelu does not like paying for anything so inevitably this has caught up with her. She continues;
....after the council Tax Benefit Denial fraud led to the theft of my £700,000 home for which a Judge in the Snaresbrook Crown Court had already authorised my claim against the Council. (ed. I think not!)

The council instead started the same prosecution for council tax against me in a criminal Court in a Summons fraud (which is a civil not a criminal matter) , which had already been thrown out in the Crown Court, So this was a vexatious, malicious prosecution In contempt of the Crown Court. This proves the local authority minister is failing in his duty to provide any public service, violating his oath of office, which is treason!
Quite a damning indictment of our local authorities. There is, inevitably, more;
The Council officers were in contempt of the Court by failing to submit evidence of the fraudulent Liability. The Council officers then repeatedly lied to the court that they had submitted that skeleton Argument with the proof of Liability when they had not.
The council officers handed over a large file of bundles of documents to the magistrates which was not given to me.

I informed the court that Mr Ellis was going to give them a Jurisdiction Notice on behalf of the Royal Commission but the Court Lawyer refused in Contempt of Justice. So the entire proceedings were in contempt of the Royal Commission.
That wouldn't be the very same Mr. Ellis who faces contempt proceedings later this month for breaching an injunction preventing him from drafting legal papers, attending court and err advising clients in court proceeding? Surely not! And to report his ejection for doing just that on a public forum?

With friends like Neelu.....
Things then took a dark turn, read on;
They threatened Mr Edward Ellis and a supporter, to wait outside or they would be removed by security because the, council barrister, Chris Mcdonald, was making an application for the case to be heard in closed Court. Edward stated that he would remain in the court room until he was forcibly removed. Security then arrived and Edward left the courtroom with the supporter.
That's EWE sorted then.
The male Magistrate decided to grant a private hearing whilst I objected, whilst I issued an appeal Notice, whilst my appeal removed the jurisdiction in that court. The Magistrate told the barrister to ignore my appeal and to continue without law, authority and jurisdiction, in contempt of law and justice
Don't you just hate it when your interpretation of the law is trumped by the actual version?
So I went in the Witness box and I took an oath on the Bhagwat Gita, that my name is Princess neelu of the Lords of India, that I am a witness to the torture, murder......... (snip for breach of her own injunction) ..........that the Redbridge Council had denied me benefits at my home at 3 peel drive and caused it to be stolen, that I demanded the return of my home, that my late sister,thelate baby's mother, had been denied benefits by Redbridge Council since 2012 and she had died in poverty, that there was no jurisdiction to proceed against me until all the other serious crimes had been dealt with first. I invited the Magistrates to refer the case to the Royal Commission set up by Her Majesty The Queen on 19 Dec 2019 into improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Criminal Justice Process.
She's back in court for the breach of that too this month. Way to go, repeat the breach on a public forum. Anyway, despite the attempt to hijack her own post, she finally gets back to events in court.
The magistrates retired, and after 20 minutes returned to hand back two smaller bundles to the council's barrister, which he passed back to the council officers. When I asked for those bundles that were not required by the magistrates because I had not seen what was in them, the magistrate panicked and told me I could not have them.
There were folded documents inside the folders.
It was all very suspicious. A secret deal seemed to have taken place....
Well a Neelu post would not be complete without a conspiracy or too now would it.
I served some documents to the female magistrate but these were snatched from her by the male magistrate and handed back to the court lawyer who returned them to me.
Pure comedy.
When I told the magistrates that I wish to appeal their decision, the Chairman stated that he would not be hearing my appeal today.
What decision though?, we never learn but I suspect it to be the issuing of a liability order. Keeping to the theme of high comedy she finishes with this;
Is that not hilarious that a chairman doesn't know that he cannot sit in his own appeal? Also hilarious that he thinks appeal to a magistrates court is heard in the magistrates court (its heard in the Crown Court).
All the usual Neely sycophants chime in with the comments. Many caution her not to go to court at all;
Kev wrote:JUST do not attend their fake admin Admiralty Court's.
Martin wrote:Yes, thats great news, but stay outside their court
Neelu isn't swayed though;
Its our court, they're trespassing, until they know that we know that they are impostors, they will just carry on acting and pretending their frauds and treason

She summarises the hearing for her eager admirers in this way;
well every serious crime known to law was on full display, for all ro see and hear, loads of evidence of denial of justice, denial of remedy, fraud, treason, violation of the oath of public office, embezzlement of public money, abuse of office, abuse of power...
AnOwlCalledSage

Now it would have meant throwing her brother-in-law under the London bus, but a more reasoned response to the summons would have been - she was staying in her deceased sister's house as a guest of her brother-in-law, so any summons should have been served on the owner of the property. It is the homeowner's responsibility to pay the council tax, not a lodger's.

Of course, I don't know the exact living conditions as her brother-in-law may have moved out, in which case she and EWE would be completely liable, rent paying legal tenant or not, as the occupiers.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So parsing her word salad into English.

She was summonsed for non-payment of council tax.

She "launched an appeal" before the case had been decided. This failed to impress the magistrate.

ELEWE was thrown out of the courtroom.

She had the opportunity to present any one of the three available defences... I've paid, I'm not liable to pay, I haven't had my two reminders... But instead chose to try exploiting the death of her niece as a get out jail free card. This failed to impress the magistrate.

A liability order was granted.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I lived - well lodged - in Ilford for a few years. On the opposite side of Valentines Park to the one where the princess lived though. It's quite possible I walked past her in the street on one of her good days though I can't say I know her. There is something familiar about her face but that could just be down to my having lived in the same general neighbourhood as she did for a while. I certainly didn't know her as a person. Similar expressions (but not geographically pertinent) I've heard to being so many stops short of Upminster are - in old (UK) money "He/she's not the full shilling" or "He/she's three ha'pence* short" (of the said shilling being understood). A more modern one I've heard is "He's/She's a sandwich short of a picnic". I'm sure there are others.

If I'm going to be pedantic I'd point out that Upminster is on the District Line, Ilford is on the overground and Gants Hill is on the Central Line (though Stratford (east London not on-Avon) serves as a point where people can change between all three lines (as well as the North London Line (overground - not sure if it still has the same name) and the Jubilee Line).

I don't know how my comment became lodged in the same borders as the previous quote but I tried editing it and couldn't change things. Sorry Pottapaug. *pronounced haypunce

Grixit: missing end bracket fixed
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:53 pm If I'm going to be pedantic I'd point out that Upminster is on the District Line, Ilford is on the overground and Gants Hill is on the Central Line (though Stratford (east London not on-Avon) serves as a point where people can change between all three lines (as well as the North London Line (overground - not sure if it still has the same name) and the Jubilee Line).
The number of stops is a reference to Barking rather than her geolocation :snicker:

It's always worth checking though. In 1933 she'd have been only 6 stops short of Upminster. I guess in the modern cockney idiom she'd be a bit Wayne Rooney.