Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Posting here as, although it is Crabbie, this is a PLD posting. He has got hold of the guidance to officers from Northampton Council. I have huge problems with council tax in its current form... BUT courts have always taken into account "wilfulness". He's a dumb as a bucket of rocks, but perhaps some of the others may get that lightbulb moment!
Robert White
Committal to prison
If we have tried all other options we may request that the Magistrates issue a summons for you to appear before them to explain why you have not paid your debt and to enquire into your means.

If the court are satisfied that you have had the means to pay the debt and that you have either wilfully refused to pay the debt or that you have been culpably negligent in not paying the debt you may be imprisoned for a period not exceeding 3 months for each debt. The court may decide to postpone the imprisonment upon the payment of an agreed amount until the debt is paid.

The court has the power to remit the debt or part of the debt if it sees fit.
More impressive is Nottingham Council who appear to have changed tactics:
Colin Morgan
Hello People

I recieved this the other day and wondering if there is any advice. I have not paid council tax for 8 years. I wrote them a letter asking about their private pension funding wars ect and they didnt answer my questions so i withheld payment. My questions are? Can the council get a charging order without a ccj? And can they get a ccj when their hiring the court? Any feedback appreciated?
Sod a liability order. Get a charge against the future sale of the property. Well played Nottingham. Well played! :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:30 pm BUT courts have always taken into account "wilfulness".
They are meant to do so but there have been quite a few cases where that hasn't happened.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:37 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:30 pm BUT courts have always taken into account "wilfulness".
They are meant to do so but there have been quite a few cases where that hasn't happened.
In which case there is cause for a well founded appeal, and I've been involved in the past with welfare advice organisations who can help. That the advice given to the PLD idiots will mean that they will refuse to take part in the process, proceed pro se and antagonise the courts is a different matter.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:30 pm Sod a liability order. Get a charge against the future sale of the property. Well played Nottingham. Well played! :snicker:
Nice to see the usual high quality legal advice about torts of conversion, wet ink signatures, contract law and all manner of other utterly irrelevant nonsense.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:41 pm In which case there is cause for a well founded appeal...
Oh absolutely.

This was the case I was thinking of...

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2019/ ... ld-not-pay
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

David Robinson has long since flounced off, maybe even off this mortal coil judging by recent health issues.
Laz Laurence is keeping things ticking along nicely though, despite a threat to flounce off too.
Harley Caine wrote: Also I know this is a bit off topic but it is of high interest to me, is there anyway article 61 can help us fight against the implementation of 5G ?
Even though Magnum Charter was written some 6 centuries before Marconi legged it down the patent office[*], Laz he says Yes!
Lazarus Laurence wrote: Harley Caine yes once under oath you can put the correct minister on notice as well as the c.e.o of said company (i told this to a few groups before and also fracking groups but was ignored) and demand that they cease and desist. the current unlawful assembly had no authority to grant them permission or make any contracts allowing them to use 5g. its all evidenced in law. if they continue they too will stand trial for crimes against the people and aiding fraud and treason. you will have to be thorough in your processess and give them all the evidenced truth in law/ including the fco30/1048 file. once youve proved that they are an unlawful assembly since heaths treason and have no authority, as no contracts can be made treasonously and are null n void ab initio.
[*] Line shamelessly stolen from Danny Baker[1]

[1] For our colonials, a UK broadcasting legend who has had a fair few run ins with employers over the years.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That has worked ever so well for all the doughty fotl warriors who have tried it to date.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Dissent is afoot! Looks like Harley is trying to emerge as new leader?
From reading the most recent posts on this page it's almost like this page is becoming cult like run by peoples egos. Admin are telling people they are slaves for not recognising article 61? I'm sorry but if you need to pledge oath to a man made article to receive freedom then you are the slave lol. Sovereignty comes from within it's not a law on paper its the universal law God gave us. We are sovereign beings, your looking for ways round the broken law system to beat the broken law system. That will never ever bring true change.
I appreciate article 61 and have used it myself its very helpful. But wow it's not a bible or religion and you cant put everyone who hasn't swore oath into purgatory. I appreciate the mods are wiser than most on this subject but anyone can listen to a few jordan maxwell speeches and learn the same it's not rocket science so please lay off the egos and actually fight this together instead of each other ? All I've seen in the last 10 posts is people egos and hate.. you really think thats going to change the world? You say yourselves magna carta can only work with unity of the people so how about we start at home and start practising that instead of condescending anyone who hasn't made a man made oath ?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Lazarus Laurence wrote:once youve proved that they are an unlawful assembly since heaths treason and have no authority, as no contracts can be made treasonously and are null n void ab initio.
Ted Heath takes Britain into the EEC in 1973 following a democratic referendum and an act of parliament and not only is it treason it renders the entire basis of British government null and void.

A bunch of Frenchmen sign a treaty amongst themselves on how to carve up England in 1215 and that's an immutable part of UK law... Well... Article 61 is but they conveniently forget about the other clauses that oppress women and Jews and the ones that are little more than petty score-settling.

Makes perfect sense.

The PLD group is becoming more and more just a repository for the ramblings of the obviously mentally ill. I can't work out with "Lazarus" if he's just a nutter ranting in his mum's basement, with delusions that one day he is going to be a great leader, or whether he is actually dangerous. His constant threats against anybody who refuses to accept the psychotic nonsense that is PLD make me worried it's the latter.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:36 pm Dissent is afoot! Looks like Harley is trying to emerge as new leader?
From reading the most recent posts on this page it's almost like this page is becoming cult like run by peoples egos. Admin are telling people they are slaves for not recognising article 61? I'm sorry but if you need to pledge oath to a man made article to receive freedom then you are the slave lol. Sovereignty comes from within it's not a law on paper its the universal law God gave us. We are sovereign beings, your looking for ways round the broken law system to beat the broken law system. That will never ever bring true change.
I appreciate article 61 and have used it myself its very helpful. But wow it's not a bible or religion and you cant put everyone who hasn't swore oath into purgatory. I appreciate the mods are wiser than most on this subject but anyone can listen to a few jordan maxwell speeches and learn the same it's not rocket science so please lay off the egos and actually fight this together instead of each other ? All I've seen in the last 10 posts is people egos and hate.. you really think thats going to change the world? You say yourselves magna carta can only work with unity of the people so how about we start at home and start practising that instead of condescending anyone who hasn't made a man made oath ?
He's almost on the edge of true enlightenment if he would but take the final step.

If you take a hard-line anarchist position that all laws are an imposition then fine... Most people grow out of that in their teens but it's capable of being an internally consistent philosophy.

If you say statutes aren't law but common law is then you have to explain why it's morally wrong to impose one type of law but not the other. What is the actual difference? If I can refuse to consent to the road traffic act then why can I not refuse to be bound by the common law principle that I can't murder or rape people?
notorial dissent

Since they don't know what they are talking about in either case it is all pretty much pub twaddle anyway.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:11 pm Given their penchant for accepting just about any random conspiracy theory, I wonder if the PLD crew's heads are in danger of exploding if they read about this court case.
A man tried to steal a copy of the Magna Carta from Salisbury Cathedral using a hammer because he "doubted its authenticity", a court heard.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-w ... e-51264116
The prosecutor added the defendant made comments that he should "get a medal for what he had done" and "he could have done more damage if he had a samurai sword".

Mr Welling said that Mr Royden made an "odd prepared statement" to police while smelling of alcohol and added: "It appears he is doubting the authenticity of the Magna Carta."

His comments included: "You can't talk to me about the Holy Grail, so to speak. If you find a bag on the floor which says 'cocaine' on it, you would have to test that bag forensically. As for your Holy Grail, you would need a carbon test and a trace element test.
Fake Magna Carta, eh? Is there nothing the Jewish Masons of the EU deep state won't sink to?

On the up side though, it means that any contradictions between what the Magna Carta actually says and the fantasy law stylings of PLD can be explained away. 'That's not what it really said, that's just the version the Illuminati cooked up to fool honest folk'.
Surely whatever the Magna Carta says can be crosschecked with the other copies around the UK (Faversham, the British Museum etc) rendering whether the Salisbury one is real or not void.

Then again, FoTLers aren't known for common sense.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

Harley Caine wrote: Also I know this is a bit off topic but it is of high interest to me, is there anyway article 61 can help us fight against the implementation of 5G ?
Funny that... I was recently in the area of Westminster and thought I would have a look around. There was a stand that was giving out anti-5G literature but it had a big Extinction Rebellion flag by it.

Nutters of all stripes are joined together by their prospensity to be nutters.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Following in the footsteps of Dismal Dave and Lazarus Largactil current Obergruppenführer Jacquie Phoenix is having a bit of a temper tantrum in response to an outbreak of dissent amongst the dissenters..
Jacquie Phoenix

Attention group members

The Security Clause was invoked on March 23, 2001. The Treasonous Regime was able to deceive the Rest of the Commonwealth for 18 years because we did not know what Magna Carta was let alone how Article 61 worked or why it was important to the People. That has Changed !

I am in Canada I learned the truth about Article 61 a little over a year ago. Since then I have studied hard I learn everything I possibly can, even worked my way up to admin. I am informing Canadians about Article 61 and Canadians are taking the Oath Daily.

We have other Commonwealth Countries joining us ! We now Have a PLD group in Australia and New Zealand. The UK is no longer alone in this fight !

Article 61 is a Law simple ! Not only is it a Law but it is the Highest Law of the Highest Jurisdiction of Law simple ! You can not change how the Law functions simple ! This is not a complicated issue.

I am absolutely appalled at people’s behaviour in this group ! You have had 19 years to figure this out. David Robinson has given you every tool you need. He has even proven to you that Article 61 not only Works but that We can use it to seize buildings. He even gave us a strategy guide to seek remedy. Yet all I seem to see from members is arguing and bickering over personal opinions or Free Man On The Land bs that we don’t use !

News Flash People you can’t use Sea Laws to destroy Sea Laws and every time you walk into a court room or use their fake laws your supporting a Treasonous Regime simple ! The Law doesn’t care about your personal opinions and you can’t change the way a Law functions just because you don’t agree with it simple !

Magna Carta is the English and Commonwealth Constitution ! Article 61 applies to Us All simple ! You would think that after 19 years you would be leading the way now that the rest of the Commonwealth is getting on board and taking the Oath ! You should be ashamed of yourselves ! It’s no wonder that I have people from this group asking to join the Canadian Group so they can learn the process, how can anyone learn in this ego toxic environment !

I hate to break it to you but the UN is already implementing their agenda 21/2030 ! We are very quickly running out of time ! We need to unite as a Commonwealth under our Great Security Clause if we are to stand a chance at stopping this Treasonous Regime that wants to enslave and depopulate the planet ! And here our Motherland Country is still bickering over egos and opinions instead of working together to bring other Commonwealth Countries into the fight ! Shame on you !

This is a Learning Group dedicated to the Remedy of Article 61 it is not a place for you to argue your options and butt egos or try to teach free man bs. We come here because we want to fight for our children’s future rights and freedoms not to fight each other !

Magna Carta has Never failed the People ! Do you really want to go down in history as the generation that Failed the Magna Carta ? I sure don’t because I will tell you what we get nowhere with arrogance and ego and if the Treasonous Regime wins and humanity gets fully enslaved it will be on your conscience not mine !

I want each of you to stop and take a good long look at why you are in this group and think about the future you want for our children ! Because it is high time that people put this childish behaviour behind them and look at the reality of our situation !

The United Kingdom needs to Start acting like One ! Lead by example the rest of the Commonwealth is Counting on you !
I fear this is always going to be a problem for the Lawful Rebel upper echelons... They don't seem to understand that the members of their little group all suffer from crank-magnetism and believe ALL the various and contradictory different footler theories.

Asking them to choose is not going to get her anywhere until she proves that her bullshit works... And we know how successful that's going to be.
notorial dissent

I 'd say Jacquie is definitely of the simple type. Such tortuous convolutions of logic.

The propensity to believe in one stupid thing leads to the propensity to believe in many other stupid things.

Quod erat demonstrandum.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Following a less than enthusiastic response to Jacquie's call to arms Lazarus chips in with another of his psychotic rants...

(Paragraph breaks added by me for ease of reading. Lack of capitalisation and spelling mistakes his own).
Lazarus Laurence Everybody who doubts the law, ignore it at your own peril. thanks for the evidence of your sedition. it has been saved and will go before a jury of the people where you will be judged by a jury of your peers.

if you get under oath and start gathering evidence and start doing your civic duty as the law demands it may convince the jury to give you a lighter sentence for your crimes. thats up to the jury tho'. im gonna turn notifications off, and i strongly reccomend you read the files and look at the evidence.

nobody is above the law. you are all responsible for your own action. inactions and omissions. if you wish to learn, learn and we will help guide you through the process. any more sedition the evidence will be screenshotted and said person will be removed.

my time is precious. im here to teach, not argue with doubters or people who think they are above the law. we took an oath to protect the law and reassert it. ignore it at your own peril. those wanting genuine help please submit a post and an admin will be happy to help you with the process we teach. lets work together and unite under our great charta and bring an end to this tyranny. peace.
ETA: As there was too much dissent from the dissenters he's had to turn off any further posts on that thread. Those two clowns really do seem determined to sabotage their little group and I'm just waiting for the day it's only them left. And then we'll see who bans who for sedition, misprison of treason and refusal to toe the party line. :mrgreen:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I say take em up to the top of a very tall building, tell them that The Laws of Gravity is just a statute and then convince them to jump to show they're not traitors and are dissenting under Article 61 to that evil twit Newton and his tyrannical 'laws'.

Please make sure you YouTube it!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I'm guessing that Paul Patterson didn't get the result he was looking for back in October Previous discussion since he's now posting the order refusing his application for Judicial Review
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 690483807/
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Only tangentially connected but I came across an audio on YouTube of a BBC TV show from the late 1960s/1970s. Sadly the video has been wiped but it is an episode from a dramatization of AP Herbert's "Misleading Cases". It's called "How Free is a Freeman?" (Mr Haddock who has been made a freeman of his borough (Hemmersmith) was played by the late Roy Dotrice).
https://youtu.be/lbOLuNZEUnk

At least in "Misleading Cases" there is some genuine humour.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Bad news it seems for Angela Power Disney.

Those familiar with this chain-smoking harridan will know that she was part of the campaign against the Hampstead father, a close 'associate' of the likes of Alan 'Alanson' Colley, Sabine McNeill, Rupert Quaintance etc etc.

Recently she's been doing a 'live' with another infamous hoax promoter Devine.

With the exception of Devine all of these associates and friends have already gone to prison for promoting the lies of his ex-wife and new partner, a vile tirade of child abuse and vilification aimed at an innocent man and, through him, his two children. Yes, it's fair to say from her reaction to the news that Angie's arse is "twitching like a good'un" right now.

Power-Disney has always thought that living as she does in the Irish Republic she was safe to say and do whatever thought came into her head on this subject. Eventually in 2018 the dad had had enough. He travelled over to the Republic and made a complaint of online harassment to the police against her, one consequence being the Guards visiting her for an 'interview without coffee', after which they hoovered up all of Angie's 'tech' as she calls it and retreated back to the cop shop.

Now the wheels of justice do seem to turn slowly, we've observed it well enough with UK-based crazies and Irish justice appears to be no exception. However, Angie has heard on the grapevine that she's to be prosecuted (they love to gossip over there someone told me - who'd heard it from his brother's 2nd cousin's hairdresser). She expresses her Republican roots "I even campaigned for Sinn Fein" she boasts and thinks that any co-operation between the Garda Síochána and UK Plod, especially in these post-brexit times would be somehow an attack on her, on 'free speech' and a betrayal of Irish values. She thinks its 50/50 erm... no... make that 60/40 that she'll be getting charged. At least thats according to her nephew's friend's chiropractor's bin-man who's a big mate of Sgt McCreedy down at the nick. She thinks she should have been fireproof as she's a journalist who should be free to pour out her bile and hatred unfettered from pesky journalistic limitations.

"I've been a model citizen" she whinges, "I've been betrayed".

"That FATHER" she spits out in rage and exasperation "is prosecuting me for harassment". No, its more likely to be the Irish State that's bringing charges Angie love, assuming they ever do.

To try and repair the damage and looking, I must say, 'a bit rough' she goes on a 'live' with Andy Devine, birds of a feather and all that needing to flock together in the echo-chamber of hate.

"Where they went wrong" (Sabine etc) "is that they didn't go down the Common Law route". She herself doesn't want to go down that route but she's convinced that she has nothing left. "I need to file a 'live-life claim' to the CLC and something something wet ink signature something, I don't consent, something, I don't consent.

AD agrees that it would be impossible to get 65 million wet ink signatures, for I concur! In between drags on his cig he chimes on and on with the usual useless advice, drawing a cube to expertly demonstrate. Sparking off one-another they rehearse the usual failed ideology and approaches. AD says that there's a foremost chap in England who's beaten the lot of them, brought the system down, no less a person than "Baron" David Ward. "Don't go into a dry dock" he advises, "be your own vessel". Don't let them on your property advises the Devine one, that's what the Baron would do.

Please, I can hear you all laughing, don't leave, bear with me!!! The Baron has after all left his drafty ancestral home and now lives in the comfort of a 7 1/2 tonne van somewhere in Castleford. In truth the Baron is a busted flush, a failed expert in DOS 3.1 who drove his wife off with all of his nonsense.

"It'll be two years in August since the raid", Ange shouts, claiming that this amounts to torture. Never mind, she's going to adopt a FOOTLE-approach to defence when it finally comes on top, no solicitor needed, represent herself, do an affidavit or two and it'll be all sorted, home before lunch on the first day.

"It was an unlawful process" she cries, having the police applying to the court for a warrant of some sort to access the files on her computer. AD tells her that they've no right or authority to speak to her and they chat about a magic sign she can post to deny entry to Plod on penalty of €700.

If there's nothing criminal or incriminating on her 'tech' then she'll have nothing to worry about. But Angie DOES know what the cops are likely to find when they go looking and, because of this I suspect she's convinced herself that she's going down. If "boring the shit out of a police officer" was an offence, she'd be doing ten already.

We'll see what happens next but it looks like certain chickens are coming home to roost, finally.