Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I'm usually very careful, but I don't think Irish sub-judice is transferable across the Irish Sea.

Ha ha! 🤗
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:51 pm Bad news it seems for Angela Power Disney.

<snip>
Nice update. Thanks.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:36 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:51 pm Bad news it seems for Angela Power Disney.

<snip>
Nice update. Thanks.

Seconded.

Also, would you trust a man who’s LinkedIn profile is as pathetic as this?
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/baron-david- ... d-820529a5
AnOwlCalledSage

A little update from another of the cast of Satan hunting lunatics...
Matt Taylor
4 days ago
We are all behind you Angela. Good will prevail. God will protect us. I'll know this week whether I'll be charged or not. I want to be charged. Bring it on Santa.
I literally laughed out loud reading that. I think he meant Satan!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:31 pm A little update from another of the cast of Satan hunting lunatics...
Matt Taylor
4 days ago
We are all behind you Angela. Good will prevail. God will protect us. I'll know this week whether I'll be charged or not. I want to be charged. Bring it on Santa.
I literally laughed out loud reading that. I think he meant Satan!
Santa brought the lumps of coal necessary to fuel the "dark Satanic mills" of the industrial revolution. I'm guessing St. Nick is at least a fellow traveler.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It seems to me that Satan is getting some pretty bad press.

I mean he only has a small walk on part in the bible where he's clearly a part of the ineffable plan of the other guy and pretty much all of the bad publicity is based on stuff that was invented in the middle ages by the catholic church. And they are about as impartial and reliable on the subject as Stephen "birdshit" Green (who is no longer beating his wife) is on gay rights.

Lets look at it from an impartial point of view... How many people did Satan kill in the bible? Zero. How many did the other guy kill? He's got a higher body count than Harold Shipman, Fred West and Dennis Nilsen could have summoned up in their most vivid dreams.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:21 pm It seems to me that Satan is getting some pretty bad press.
Santa too. Every year I've had to eat the mince pies and sherry we've left for him, yet he is the one with a reputation for having a rotund figure and a red face. :snicker:

In the interest of balance, Jesus didn't kill anyone either. In fact I think Lazarus gives him a +1 so he could off someone and still be quits (unless you count the exorcism of the Gerasene demoniac but, hey, I like bacon sandwiches so it was a mercy killing). The Holy Spirit is also probably off the hook. That God the Father though. Chill out Dude!

P.S. Us Catholics prefer the capital "C" :whistle:
TBL

Post by TBL »

longdog wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:21 pm ...
Lets look at it from an impartial point of view... How many people did Satan kill in the bible? Zero. How many did the other guy kill? He's got a higher body count than Harold Shipman, Fred West and Dennis Nilsen could have summoned up in their most vivid dreams.
Don't forget the mass-murdering George R. R. Martin. :D
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:51 pm P.S. Us Catholics prefer the capital "C" :whistle:
You are of course quite right. I often deliberately use lower case when referring to religions, churches, their deities and their prophets just to wind up the (shall we say?) "somewhat over enthusiastic" proselytisers who try to turn everything into a sermon. But in this case that was a genuine error and a lapse in my usual editorial standards.

Catholic Church it is... I'm not sure if the second capita C is strictly required but you can have it for free if not.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TBL wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:50 pm Don't forget the mass-murdering George R. R. Martin. :D
Ah yes... I had to Google him.

But what about Darcy Sarto? Twenty five typists (including Jocelyn Knockersbury) dead in "Lady Don't Fall Backwards".
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TBL wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:50 pm
longdog wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:21 pm ...
Don't forget the mass-murdering George R. R. Martin. :D
I stole the quote but Americanized it by changing the last bit to "Tarantino's first 8 films"*

* Which is ~=554 to 560, by a general consensus.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Gregg wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:47 am I stole the quote but Americanized it by changing the last bit to "Tarantino's first 8 films"*
Surely Pulp Fiction should be four shootings (the three guys at the apartment and Vince), one man-on-man (Butch's opponent), one strangulation (The Gimp) and one samurai sword (The Spider)? The Spider's friend is shot, but he's still alive (briefly, one assumes) at the end of the movie.
AnOwlCalledSage

I think we may have to reconsider this thread title. Jacquie is adamant that PLDers are not FOTLers.
Jacquie Phoenix
Attention group members, Please keep posts on topic. We don't use FMOTL methods in this group, and we keep things focused on the Remedy not the problems. The Group admins are very busy helping others with the process and answering questions, we don't have time to delete numerous off topic posts all day long. Thank you
This seems to have confused some of the true believers.
Michael Lambert
Hi Jacquie, please can you help me in my defence because I'm getting attacked when I even mention our constitution by people saying I'm an FMOTL. How do I defend myself and explain that I am not an FMOTL. They are confusing me and knowledge is power and necessary to help educate those that are calling me such things. I remember David tried that method in the very beginning but said it didn't work but I never found out exactly what he did back then to draw a comparison as to what he does now. I hope that makes sense. I just need to fully understand the difference but in order to tell other people that this is not a FMOTL movement and need to know how to articulate myself correctly.
But fear not. Jacquie explains all...
Jacquie Phoenix
Michael Lambert for starters, FMOTL is when you try to use their fake laws against them or go into their fake courts and claim that you are under Common Law Jurisdiction. Article 61 is much different, it is Constitutional Law, which is the Supreme Law of the Land. Article 61 is the highest constitutional law ever written, it is the Security Clause that specifically deals with Treason. We are protecting the Constitution and holding government accountable for the Treason.
There you have it. The difference is as clear as a bucket of pigshit.

Note: for the highest law in the land dealing with treason, it seems to be a bit amiss that it doesn't actually mention the word "treason" anywhere in Magna Carta.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:50 pm
Jacquie Phoenix
Michael Lambert for starters, FMOTL is when you try to use their fake laws against them or go into their fake courts and claim that you are under Common Law Jurisdiction. Article 61 is much different, it is Constitutional Law, which is the Supreme Law of the Land. Article 61 is the highest constitutional law ever written, it is the Security Clause that specifically deals with Treason. We are protecting the Constitution and holding government accountable for the Treason.
There you have it. The difference is as clear as a bucket of pigshit.

Note: for the highest law in the land dealing with treason, it seems to be a bit amiss that it doesn't actually mention the word "treason" anywhere in Magna Carta.
Um, if it is the Highest constitutional law ever written, why is 60 articles away from the first one. I would think you would put the highest constitutional law ever written first, or at least inside the top 10, knowing that there may be a few highest constitutional laws to pick from, and forming a top 3 may be hard. It is interesting that the drafters of the MC chose to put such an important Article so far into the document.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If Magnum Carter 1215 is the highest law in the land then I assume all of the other clauses still apply... The ones about women not being able to report the murder of a man unless it is her husband and not being able to remarry after being widowed without the permission of their lord.

Because obviously the fact they pre-date parliament means parliament can't change them and they remain in effect until the heat death of the universe.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:17 pm If Magnum Carter 1215 is the highest law in the land then I assume all of the other clauses still apply... The ones about women not being able to report the murder of a man unless it is her husband and not being able to remarry after being widowed without the permission of their lord.

Because obviously the fact they pre-date parliament means parliament can't change them and they remain in effect until the heat death of the universe.

Magna Carta will soon be a thing of the past.

With all these idiots stockpiling what ever is in the shelf’s at the supermarkets I predict it’ll be waived in favour of “they who have the most stockpiled booze”.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm thinking I might finally get to use the dozen anti-zombie arrows I built a few years ago.

Not for zombies but for harvesting the pasta-fed fatties when the food runs out.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor Princess Jacquie, she haz a sadz. Arguing about differences that are no differences.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

They are confusing me and knowledge is power and necessary to help educate those that are calling me such things.
I love that 'they are confusing me'. As if bafflement wasn't her default state. Could be worse Ms Phoenix, imagine if they were confusing you with facts...
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I remember David tried that method in the very beginning but said it didn't work but I never found out exactly what he did back then to draw a comparison as to what he does now.
David lost. every time he tried anything, he lost.

The last time David won was in a game of dodgeball in a public school against a group of blind girls.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.