Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by TBL »

To continue Longdong's earlier summary:
This is still not how any of this works.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Our poor poor little Quail, the rest of his free wheeling mental giants, still haven't figured out that getting the Court of Common Clowns to make pronouncement about ANYTHING has as much chance of changing anything or of him going Bippity Boppity Bob White you are null and void, will stop a validly issued order.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Double post in error
Last edited by exiledscouser on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

And there's more on Crabbie's site.

Firstly there's an invitation to post of your !!!Success!!! using various dishonest and fraudulent scams honourable and lawful means of avoiding CT. Scott Taylor is particularly proud;
Scott Taylor wrote:YUP Don't pay it will never ever pay it again .Fraud
Well done. Andrew asks how he'd managed this 'miracle';
Basic bottom line told them to go fuck them self Fraud is a crime i am a semi home less dude because i stood up to there shit they stole my house and put me and my kids on the street to die So fuck them .
No Scott, out on the street with the kids is a huge Fuck You from the Council, a success this is not. Dude. 'Lucky' Adams has sage advice;
It always baffles me when people say I have to go to work to feed my kids as an excuse to go along with the CT scam and fake courts rather than making a stand. If your car is for work then it can’t be clamped as it’s preventing you from working, so prep for this eventually by acquiring extra food which is something you should be doing anyway in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

It’s like wtf are you feeding your kids on in the first place, people in Africa and Asia have literally nothing and have a healthier diet. Buy an angle grinder problem solved.
Jenny the OP is not really all that impressed;
Lucky Adams I have children they need feeding. My car was clamped and stayed clamped for 7 days. I got nowhere with police and citizens advice said nothing they could do. I got NOWHERE do you understand that?
'Lucky' is straight back with this;
Jenny Stafford did you not read anything, remove the excuses and start to think independently from the system/lie because one day there will be no job no social security nothing, then what will you do?
Learn the skills of making no one else responsible for your survival but you, I know it’s hard and seems like I’m attacking you but I’m not I’m waking you up.
So today go and buy a grinder, and a big fuck off bag of pasta, tomatoes garlic and learn how to cook.
Learn how to feed your kids on nothing.
Hmmmm. The Force is weak in this one Obi-Wan. Jenny does not pull her punches with this fuckwit;
Lucky Adams - fuck off
Another !!!success!!! is reported by Ben Grimes who see's no problem toking on a joint whilst driving;
Bonged up Ben wrote:Who smokes cannabis and drives might have a solution for you.........!!! Fucking government acts
There is a link to a site selling a spray which renders all tests negative. Sure, gotta work, what's the risk. Chris has the solution though;
Chris Davis wrote:yep stays in your system detectable for up to 30 days. Do coke on a Friday night no problems
And right on queue, here's Crabbie with a typically nonsense post;
I don't smoke it but I'm growing some in a secret place in my loft.
Probably assisted with all that free electricity he's discovered in the wires.....

Ben Grimes has been lucky;
Ive been a smoker for 20 years plus got pulled over the other day in the a1 done every test on my car and me and got nothing i even was smoking 15 mins befor hand
More like you've been buying crumbled Oxo Cubes or smoking dried dog shit for all of that time... :whistle:

Right, back to Crabbie and his dealings with court administrators.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Crabbie is rounding on 'Nic' at the court, demanding her name;
Tue, 18 Feb 2020 12:59
Bob White
To enquiries.medway.countycourt
Dear Nic@Medway County Court,
Thank you for your reply and confirming that you are a Clerk of the Court or Court Officer, we seem to be getting somewhere now.

Is Nic@Medway County Court your full name? If not I require you to confirm your full name as a public officer, a public officer is a person who carries out a public duty and has an office of trust.
This leads to a later exchange;
Tue, 18 Feb 2020 14:07
Medway County, Enquiries
To Bob White
Good Afternoon,
The comment was from DJ Thomas, and I suspect that there will be a similar comment from DJ Suh but I will forward this on to her as soon as possible.
Regards,
Nic@Medway County Court

Tue, 18 Feb 2020 14:43
Bob White
Dear Nic@Medway County Court,
You haven't answered my question concerning your name.
Maybe I should resolve the issue with Resolver? https://www.resolver.co.uk/
Regards
Robert White

Tue, 18 Feb 2020 15:18
Medway County, Enquiries
To Bob White
Good Afternoon,
My name is Nic. If you contact the office and use my name, it will be me who you deal with.

By all means make a complaint on Resolver but I do not have to give you any further details, nor do I understand the purpose of having this information. I have not failed in my duty as I took the information to the District Judge as requested and provided you with a response.
Regards,
Nic@Medway County Court
Good lass Nic (assuming she is a female of course). I'd probably just tell him to fuck off, which is why I'd make a very poor employee of local government. Crabbie persists however.
Tue, 18 Feb 2020 15:56
Bob White
Dear Nic,

Thank you, we could have resolved this matter much quicker without wasting each others time with back and forth emails. You still haven't answered my question fully, I'm not sure what you're trying to hide or why you have been awkward. Anyway that will do for now, I look forward to District Judge Suhs comments. Obviously you are not legally trained, but at least you understand common law. Have a good day and evening, speak soon.
Regards
Regards White
I rather think Judge Suhs' mind will be aligned with that of her colleague.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:51 pm Another !!!success!!! is reported by Ben Grimes who see's no problem toking on a joint whilst driving;
Bonged up Ben wrote:Who smokes cannabis and drives might have a solution for you.........!!! Fucking government acts
There is a link to a site selling a spray which renders all tests negative. Sure, gotta work, what's the risk. Chris has the solution though;
Chris Davis wrote:yep stays in your system detectable for up to 30 days. Do coke on a Friday night no problems
And right on queue, here's Crabbie with a typically nonsense post;
I don't smoke it but I'm growing some in a secret place in my loft.
Probably assisted with all that free electricity he's discovered in the wires.....

Ben Grimes has been lucky;
Ive been a smoker for 20 years plus got pulled over the other day in the a1 done every test on my car and me and got nothing i even was smoking 15 mins befor hand
More like you've been buying crumbled Oxo Cubes or smoking dried dog shit for all of that time... :whistle:

Right, back to Crabbie and his dealings with court administrators.
I do have a bit of a soft spot for the utterly obsessed Facebook stoner whose life revolves around their weed. They are always the first to tell you how harmless it is (it isn't), how it cures all know diseases and all unknown ones (it doesn't), how it can cure all the world's environmental ills (it can't) and how it should be legalised (it should). But they are the worst possible advert for Beelzebub's Broccoli and apparently the only people left in the UK in 2020 who can get themselves busted on a cannabis charge. I mean how the hell do they do it? It has to be deliberate.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Beelzebub's Broccoli. I like that and will have to remember it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

...apparently the only people left in the UK in 2020 who can get themselves busted on a cannabis charge
Good damn question. Pot is illegal only in the most strictest technical sense in most of the US now, more than half the states have made it not against State law and while its still definitely illegal under Federal Law, in real life that just means its very hard to have bank accounts and such for your otherwise legal pot related business. (Banks won't as a rule take the money from even state licensed pot dispensaries because who knows when the Treasury Department is going to come in and charge the bank with money laundering).

Trust me, if some federal law enforcement agency tried to charge someone with simple possession the Judge would be less happy with them wasting the court's time. You MIGHT get in trouble for having a few pounds of the stuff, especially in a car traveling across state lines but for the most part, its legal over here now.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I read last year that my local police force area (Pop 1,000,000) charged about 200 people with weed related offences. I'm guessing 95% of those were "lets throw the book at the little scrote" possession charges when they nicked petty criminals for something else, 4% commercial dealing and growing they couldn't ignore any longer and 1% people who did something catastrophically stupid like skinning up in a police station or waving a Camberwell Carrot around while waiting to pick up Frogmella and Spudulikay from infant's school.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Our legal genius has been gloating about how he is not paying his council tax.
Robert White They put a charge on my house and found out the legal fiction has been declared bankrupt.
That's not quite how it works. If you have a council tax debt, it is a provable debt and this forms part of your bankruptcy. This means that you are no longer liable to pay the council directly for previous and the current year, but that it gets rolled into the bankruptcy total. So yes, he is not liable for council tax but the Official Receiver will probably have put a charge on his house for it, given that I assume the bank gets first dibs, and he's effectively paying for it anyway.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:29 pm Beelzebub's Broccoli. I like that and will have to remember it.
Mephistopholes's Marjoram.

Appolyon's Alfalfa.

Iblis's Endive.

The Deceiver's Dillweed.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:26 am
notorial dissent wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:29 pm Beelzebub's Broccoli. I like that and will have to remember it.
Mephistopholes's Marjoram.

Appolyon's Alfalfa.

Iblis's Endive.

The Deceiver's Dillweed.

:mrgreen:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I've just noticed that someone's spotted a flaw in his "void orders", he's missed off the red writing. Now we know why they're not working.
Claire Thompson Out of interest did your notice void order have file on demand on the top of it in red lettering. It is my understanding that is the best way to file this in court.
Robert White No it didn't, the same has been sent to the Royal Courts of Justice too.
Mark Savage So these void orders are a waste of time then if a judge doesn't acknowledge them.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Where do they get the idea that you only have to hand something in to a court and it has legal weight?

I assume it's because they have read a load of pseudo-legal gibberish from those in the colonies where "filing at the courthouse" is actually a thing, even if not the thing they think it is, and they think it's the same in the UK.

I'm not entirely sure why Crabbert having "filed" his "void orders" at the RCJ has anything to do with it. I thought The Kommon Lore Klown Kort was the highest court in the land so surely if they are filed there then that's all that matters. When the HCEOs turn up to throw him back into the gutters of Sheerness all he has to do is tell them his "void orders" are filed with the KLKK and with one mighty bound he will be free. I'm sure that's how it works.

Oh... I'm pretty sure a better name for his worthless crap would have been "voiding orders". A "void order" sounds about as useful as a cancelled cheque or an empty pint glass.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Here is something the police need to understand.

Residential – Peaceful admittance

An Enforcement Agent cannot force an entry to a residential property* without first gaining peaceful admittance. Once inside, the Enforcement Agent can return and force entry later should it be required e.g the defendant has not adhered to the agreement terms from a previous visit.

* Also applies to a combined business and residential premises.

The above is copied from Court Enforcement Services Ltd website, the firm that reckon they’re going to take my house if granted permission by the high court.

The county court bailiffs couldn’t do it, they had to rely on the police to commit crimes against the people. My 2nd trial by jury on May 11th will prove the police done wrong. The alleged claimant is relying on the high court now to finish the job while keeping their hands clean, I doubt the police will be so forceful this time if they even get involved.

Court Enforcement Services Ltd bring it on, I’m ready and waiting.

See the link it's all there in black, blue and white.😉

[https://www.courtenforcementservices.co ... t-officer/](https://www.courtenforcementservices.co ... t-officer/)
So Crabbie thinks he’s got the HCEO over a barrel and that they can’t enter his premises (it says so on their website). The problem is is that only refers to Taking Control of Goods and not a Writ of Possession because under Schedule 12 of the Courts, Tribunals & Fines Act 2007 they all allowed to force entry, the following is an extract from the HCEO Association website.
If on the attendance the occupier does not want to leave, the Writ does empower the High Court Enforcement Officer to use reasonable minimal force to remove the occupier/s from the property.

In these instances usually the Police will be called in order to ensure that there is no breach of the peace, and to assist the High Court Enforcement Officer under the "Constables Duty to Assist" (The Courts Act 2003, Section 99, schedule 7, Para 5)
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:39 pm So Crabbie thinks he’s got the HCEO over a barrel and that they can’t enter his premises (it says so on their website). The problem is is that only refers to Taking Control of Goods and not a Writ of Possession because under Schedule 12 of the Courts, Tribunals & Fines Act 2007 they all allowed to force entry, the following is an extract from the HCEO Association website.
The really big problem of course is that it's not HIS property and he forced entry to it himself. If he seriously thinks that "information" means he can't be chucked out in the gutter he must think there's no legal way to get anybody out of any residential property.

I don't know what it is with these morons that they don't understand that an officer of the court, acting on the orders of the court, can do whatever the court order instructs them to do. And if anybody stands in their way they can summon the wallopers to assist and arrest the person obstructing them... Because that's one of the jobs of the cops. Upholding the will of the courts.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:26 am The really big problem of course is that it's not HIS property and he forced entry to it himself.
I was going to post it, but it was a minor matter compared to the eviction. He posted his foolproof way of avoiding paying for a TV Licence on CTIU. Nothing clever and full of the usual rubbish, but he did post his correspondance with TV Licensing. I think the licensing authority are having a joke at his expense which went way over his head. Halfway through they stopped sending letter to The Occupier, but instead addressed it to "The Legal Occupier." :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

longdog wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:33 pm ...Spudulikay...
You are channelling the late Victoria Wood AICMFP.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NedSeagoon wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:30 pm
longdog wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:33 pm ...Spudulikay...
You are channelling the late Victoria Wood AICMFP.
No fiver for you then, Spudulikay was Wayne and Waynetta Slag's baby IIRC.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wayne and Waynetta Slob if you don't mind.

Now leave me alone.... I am 'aving.... A fag!