UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Footloose52 »

I rather think Jennifer Vine is a real person, she received the MVO in the New Years Honours list in 2019.

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/new-years-h ... ame-180627
longdog

Post by longdog »

She apparently has access to "Seven billion kg of gold" which is quite impressive being a mere thirty five times the amount there actually is in the world.

Some sort of spiritual gold perhaps.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Just called Queen's Bench Division. No update - "Acknowledgement has not been filed."

The usual suspects have not posted anything and !!!success1!! or failure, they'd have done their nuts by now if there had been any news.

Went through half the RCJ phone book to find the correct place but it's 0207 947 7772 Ref: QB-2019-004208
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I think Miss Vine may be real, and is employed to respond to the mail to the queen, well her and a team. Where requests for the queen sent by crazies will get a simple formulaic reply:

1) Thank you for the letter including some words plucked from the original letter
2) Close with " I must explain, however, that as a constitutional Sovereign The Queen acts on the advice of her Ministers and remains strictly non-political at all times. This is, therefore, not a matter in which Her Majesty would intervene."

Google finds a few samples of her handiwork on line:

https://hilarywhitehead.com/2019/11/13/ ... -vs-state/
https://www.ibtimes.com/queen-elizabeth ... to-2768973
http://gertsroyals.blogspot.com/2017/05 ... rethe.html

There are more. I think she probably have a staff that draft these and she signs them. From the reporting I do think she exists, but I don't think the queen ever sees the real letter.

So I think she does exist, doesn't read or write these, but have a staff to review, and draft letters using standard paragraphs, and some personalization, after all the British public deserve value for money, and a hand signed response to a letter to the queen.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

This just in;

Althletico Attorney General 9

Berry Town nil

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... oser=false
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can't see it as I'm blocked.

Can you cut and paste or summarise please. I'm guessing it's not gone well for the princess.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

From what I can gather from the first sentences, she is being set for trial for contempt of court, presumably for ignoring injunctions. This was more implied than stated.
The remainder was a list of things she claims to be appealing, although I doubt many if any are appealable at this stage.

She semed a little less cheerful than usual.
AnOwlCalledSage

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:36 pm From what I can gather from the first sentences, she is being set for trial for contempt of court, presumably for ignoring injunctions. This was more implied than stated.
From what I remember from Matt Taylor's contempt hearing, there is an application from the Attorney or Solicitor General for a contempt hearing. If this is granted then there is a short non-jury trial in front of judges to detemine whether there was actual contempt and if found, the penalty. The norm would be a six month suspended sentence. A particularly egregious contempt would mean prison.

Apart from the mad monk's email, we don't have independent verification of which of her many possible contempts this case is about!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:36 pm The remainder was a list of things she claims to be appealing, although I doubt many if any are appealable at this stage.
I'm pretty sure from her previous rambling nonsense that she either doesn't know or doesn't care that you can't appeal a court decision until there's actually a decision from a court.

I would assume that a decision to allow a prosecution for contempt would be pretty much un-appealable. As long as the judge was satisfied there was a case to answer that would be enough.
TBL

Post by TBL »

longdog wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:56 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:36 pm The remainder was a list of things she claims to be appealing, although I doubt many if any are appealable at this stage.
I'm pretty sure from her previous rambling nonsense that she either doesn't know or doesn't care that you can't appeal a court decision until there's actually a decision from a court.

I would assume that a decision to allow a prosecution for contempt would be pretty much un-appealable. As long as the judge was satisfied there was a case to answer that would be enough.
From what I gather, there's a lot "she either doesn't know or doesn't care" about. And her repetition of the term "whistle-blower" does not make any of her statements true.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"Whistle-blower" - Noun.

A person who spouts bollocks and therefore is entitled to complete immunity from the law.

See also : "Protected witness"

Longdog's bumper book of legal facts he definitely didn't pull out his arse - 3rd Edition - Chattinshite Press 2014.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Oh well, back to grindstone of interminable appeals and court time-wasting.

Now what would be funny is if Neelu got sued for copyright infringement for sharing the content of a letter from the Queen. Under UK copyright law, she really shouldn't be publishing private letters from the Queen without her prior permission :snicker:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Here it is tubified for non Facebookers & blocked

https://youtu.be/xRLyBBH3iXI
longdog

Post by longdog »

I am indebted to m'learned friend once more.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds to me like just another instance of Princess Bubbles fighting the wrong battle in the wrong court.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:19 pm Sounds to me like just another instance of Princess Bubbles fighting the wrong battle in the wrong court.
Unlike recent previous "cases" this one has the disadvantage to her of actually existing in the real world.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

KInd of disappointed that the letters aren't done by a calligrapher using gold ink.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:43 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:36 pm From what I can gather from the first sentences, she is being set for trial for contempt of court, presumably for ignoring injunctions. This was more implied than stated.
From what I remember from Matt Taylor's contempt hearing, there is an application from the Attorney or Solicitor General for a contempt hearing. If this is granted then there is a short non-jury trial in front of judges to detemine whether there was actual contempt and if found, the penalty. The norm would be a six month suspended sentence. A particularly egregious contempt would mean prison.

Apart from the mad monk's email, we don't have independent verification of which of her many possible contempts this case is about!
Um, don't compare any of these idiots to Rasputin-- he was much more rational and entertaining.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AnOwlCalledSage

For Hoaxtead refugees, there's news that Gordon Bowden has apparently died of cancer. There are several threads this could have been posted in, but as he was one of Neelu's "Protected Witnesses" I picked this one because coming so soon after her commital hearing you can expect the nuttisphere to blow-up.

Already I've seen posts that he should have been drinking apple-cider vinegar. :mouthshut:

He styled himself as a freelance investigator http://www.gordonbowden.co.uk/ but as with most of these morons was just your usual run of the mill gammon anti-semite. His great breakthrough was the Finchley Road "scandal" :snicker: , which uncovered the shocking disclosure that a company selling off-the-shelf companies was based in 788-790 Finchley Road and those companies shared a common address :thinking: His mode was to look through companies house and link their businesses together purely through the use of the same accomodation address in a grand conspiracy.

He did apparently manage to fleece Andy Devine (or probably more accurately his wife's) out of money, so he wasn't all bad.
AnOwlCalledSage

I may be reading too much into this but I think we have a date and time for Neelu's contempt hearing. Tobe Leigh is a known supporter of Neelu and he's reposted many of her nonsense posts over the years.
Tobe Hayden Leigh
Putting a shout out for witnesses to attend the royal courts of injustice London next thursday 26th for 10:30am start, let me know if your free and I'll debrief you on the HIGH profile case