Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Frater I*I »

TBL wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:04 pm
Baidn wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:19 pm It's too bad id have loved him to Shell out the cash and then get the Mikey treatment with the judge going "no, no, no, no, no" to every irrelevant witness down the list lol
OK, so question, if the subpoena went through, who would have to pay for travel and lodging?
The court, IE the federal government in this case. This was part of the Punk A-- General's plans, to bribe these people with a tax payer funded vacation to Hawaii so they'd get on the stand an lie for him.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Agreed, he's not even subtle about it if you listen to calls. He openly says he will try to arrange for the court to put them up for additional time beyond what's needed for them to testify. I just always hope that poor Rudy might JUST be as dumb as he seems or actually have the integrity to put his money where his mouth is but alas no, when it comes time for him actually have to DO something for one of his "brothers in bondage" that would require more than him posting to YouTube he's always busy that day :shrug:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Verdict by Wednesday or Friday?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think there was much likelihood of Rudy, or any of the rest of them showing up beforehand. Rudy is perpetually broke and doesn't spend his own money. The rest I don't much know. I kind of figured by the late date of the order canning that most were and had been a no go from the start. His "experts" were experts the same way he is a PAG, and his other "witnesses" were witness to anything more than the fraud being perpetrated by them or on them. It also sounds like the one witness will be very closely watched when it comes time to speak. I think Cabebe was to testify during the trial as part of her plea agreement.
Frater I*I wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:28 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:28 pm Yaknow, every time I slip and think that maybe LoneDummy couldn't possibly be as dumb bone ass stupid ignorant as I think he is, he goes and proves and proves me right again.
Just know, how ever low LoneDummy gets at the bottom of the barrel, he'll always end up digging under it.
Yeah, on that there was/is NO question.

So, down to final day of trial +2. I'm surprised it has been as quiet as it has. More likely will go to jury on Mon since this court doesn't seem to run on Fri's.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by philtejon99 »

TBL wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:20 pm Welcome to Quatloos! Philtejon!
thank you
bobsmon
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by bobsmon »

ATW thinks he is winning big and only corruption and racism stands in his way of winning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I2f98rxG60
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bobsmon wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:46 pm ATW thinks he is winning big and only corruption and racism stands in his way of winning

Yeah, he though the same thing for both his felony cases in Florida...

SPOILER ALERT: He got convicted on all counts, upheld on appeal....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent

bobsmon wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:46 pm ATW thinks he is winning big and only corruption and racism stands in his way of winning

That and a different reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

This is a demonstration of one of the key differences between a grifter SovCit and the nutter/just dumb subspecies. Nothing is ever their fault they didn't win because of "corruption" or the jury was "rigged" or "racist" or pretty much anything that is impossible to nail down as provably false. Same with when the "the secrets THEY don't want you to know!" scams don't work. It's not that its BS you forgot a step, or the cop/judge isn't educated and made a mistake or insert any vague excuse with an authoritative tone here; the 3 D's all day long: deflect, distract, deny.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
TBL

Post by TBL »

I was particularly "impressed" with the unsubstantiated claim that someone went and doctored the transcripts from trial due to "saying something they were ashamed of". I say, investigate that claim. Get him to file a report with specifics. See how that shakes out.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Been busy with work but here's the latest from PACER:
898 - Defendant's Summary of Contents of Video/Audio EXHIBITS by Anthony T. Williams.
899 - THIRD AMENDED EXHIBIT LIST by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars)
903 - Private Attorney General Anthony Williams MOTION for Judgment of Acquittal - by (01) Anthony T. Williams.
904 - EO: ORDER DENYING MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL PURSUANT TO RULE 29, FED. R. CRIM. P. re 903 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
907 - Letter in response to subpoena addressed to Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi from Lorelei Botner Abrams, Legal Counsel for the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Banking, dated February 13, 2020, as to (01) Anthony T. Williams.
912 - AFFIDAVIT of Records Custodian Certifying Records Pursuant to Rules of Evidence 803(6) and 902(11) - by Thomas H. Riley, III, Director of Business Services, Tennessee Secretary of State as to (01) Anthony T. Williams.
914 - Proposed Jury Instructions by Anthony T. Williams.
909 EP : Further Jury Trial - 9th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/18/2020. Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams present in custody.

Preliminary Motions outside of the presence of the Jury.
Defendant Motion For Judgment of Acquittal. Oral Arguments heard.
For reasons stated on the record the Court DENIES Defendant Motion.

12 Jurors and 2 Alternates present.

Government Rests.

Defendant Witnesses:
1) Brittney Esprecion-Lucas (D, C, RD)
2) Arnold Subia (D, C, RD)
3) Anabel Cabebe (D, C, RD)
4) Robbin Krakauer (D, C, RD)

Defendant's Exhibits Admitted:
2161 (pages 41-47)

Jury excused for the day.

Court address jury instructions and status of case. Discussion held.

Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams remanded to the Custody of the U.S. MarshalService.

Further Jury Trial - Day 10, SET for February 19, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. beforeHonorable Leslie E. Kobayashi.
911 EP : Further Jury Trial - 10th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/19/2020. Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams present in custody.

Preliminary matters heard outside of the presence of the Jury.

Defendant Witnesses:
5) Milagros Castro, (D, C, RD)
6) Catherine Awakuni Colon (D)
7) Brenda Turville (D, C)
8) Elevila Giles (D, C, RD)
9) James Evers (D, C, RD)

2172, 2176, 2181 - to be decided based on foundation and relevance
2164 (2164-12-100, 2164- 133-135, 2164-138-145, 2164 - 147 -156, 2164-159-190)

Jury excused for the day at 2:00 p.m.

Discussion held.

Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams remanded to the Custody of the U.S. Marshal Service.

Further Jury Trial - Day 11, SET for February 20, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. before Honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi.
TBL

Post by TBL »

907 - Letter in response to subpoena addressed to Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi from Lorelei Botner Abrams, Legal Counsel for the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Banking, dated February 13, 2020, as to (01) Anthony T. Williams.
Am I to understand that the state of Illinois may now want a piece of the Pretty Asinine General's arse as well?
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

TBL wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:48 pm
Am I to understand that the state of Illinois may now want a piece of the Pretty Asinine General's arse as well?
No.
The Department found no records pertaining to Anthony Troy Williams (DOB 8/9/17). Additionally, the Department found no Certificate of Exemptions issued for Mortgage Enterprise Investments.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Honestly, I'm glad to hear that it was more snipe hunting. I prefer there to be fewer poor saps scammed by this guy.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

bobsmon wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:46 pmATW thinks he is winning big and only corruption and racism stands in his way of winning
"There's only one thing between me and that land - the rightful owners."
- Hedley Lamarr
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I wonder how entertaining today's efforts were? Sounds like Tony is going down by the numbers.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I agree, it seems like this case they've got him dead to rights. He's out of tricks and I think he knows it so all that's left is to file a motion to acquit/dismiss every day and hope for a miracle on his end. I don't think he'll be at all repentant but I do think if the punishment in the federal cases hits hard enough he will be broken. I'll miss hearing poor Rudy guzzle down gallons of horseshit when he calls but I predict him quietly vanishing into pointless obscurity when he realizes his best case scenario will be to go from prison to a nursing home at the end of it all.
notorial dissent

Oh, Rudy won't shut up, he'll just continue to champion him for being a martyr in prison. Rudy is nothing If not dumbern' rocks.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

From yesterday:
915 - EXHIBIT LISTby Anthony T. Williams as toAnthony T. Williams, Anabel Cabebe, Barbara Williams. (Isaacson, Lars)
920 - Proposed Verdict Formby USA as toAnthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 02/20/2020)
921 - EP : Further Jury Trial - 11th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/20/2020. Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams present in custody.

Defendant Witnesses:
10) Sherri Kane (D, C, RD)
11) Leonard Horowitz, (D, C, RD)
12) Rosy Esprecion Thomas (D, C, RD)

Government's Exhibits Admitted:
835, 832, 852, 853, 851

Jury excused for the day at 2:00 p.m.

Discussion outside the presence of the Jury.

Status Conference regarding jury instructions set for February 21, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. before Judge Kobayashi. Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams' oral request to participate telephonically at the February 21, 2020 status conference regarding jury instructions is GRANTED. The Government shall make arrangements with the United States Marshals Service and the Federal Detention Center to ensure that Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams is able to participate telephonically at the status conference.

Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams remanded to the Custody of the U.S. Marshal Service.

Further Jury Trial - Day 12, SET for February 24, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. before Honorable Leslie E. Kobayashi.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

This week's fun & games on the Pretend Attorney General's case. Sealed documents not included, links to my server as always.
896 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING PROPOSED SPECIAL JURY VERDICT FORM as to (01) Anthony T. Williams
898 - Defendant's Summary of Contents of Video/Audio EXHIBITS by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service) (Isaacson, Lars)
899 - THIRD AMENDED EXHIBIT LIST by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars)
903 - Private Attorney General Anthony Williams MOTION for Judgment of Acquittal - by (01) Anthony T. Williams.
904 - EO: ORDER DENYING MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL PURSUANT TO RULE 29, FED. R. CRIM. P. re 903 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
908 - EP: (AMENDED) re re 886 Further Jury Trial - 6th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/11/2020. Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams present in custody.
909 - EP: Further Jury Trial - 9th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/18/2020.
911 - EP: Further Jury Trial - 10th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/19/2020.
912 - AFFIDAVIT of Records Custodian Certifying Records Pursuant to Rules of Evidence 803(6) and 902(11) - by Thomas H. Riley, III, Director of Business Services, Tennessee Secretary of State as to (01) Anthony T. Williams.
914 - Proposed Jury Instructions [Supplemental Points and Authorities Re: Jury Instructions] by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A" - "H", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars)
915 - FOURTH AMENDED EXHIBIT LIST by Anthony T. Williams as to Anthony T. Williams. (Isaacson, Lars)
920 - Proposed Verdict Form by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Yates, Gregg)
921 - EP : Further Jury Trial - 11th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 2/20/2020.
No new activity for Anabel Cabebe or Barbara Williams.