UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:23 am Um, don't compare any of these idiots to Rasputin-- he was much more rational and entertaining.
And if my O level history (failed(to turn up for the exam)) is anything to go by he was also Russia's greatest love machine and a cat that really was gone. According to my bestest mate and drinking buddy the history lecturer it was a shame how he carried on.

Oh those Russians!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I always liked the bit about Rasputin's cause of death being hypothermia. After they shot, stabbed, and drowned him in the river.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:03 pm
grixit wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:23 am Um, don't compare any of these idiots to Rasputin-- he was much more rational and entertaining.
And if my O level history (failed(to turn up for the exam)) is anything to go by he was also Russia's greatest love machine and a cat that really was gone. According to my bestest mate and drinking buddy the history lecturer it was a shame how he carried on.

Oh those Russians!
I heard he ruled the Russian land and never mind the Czar, But the kazachok he danced really wunderbar. In all affairs of state he was the man to please but he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze. For the queen he was no wheeler dealer, though she'd heard the things he'd done She believed he was a holy healer Who would heal her son.... Ra Ra Rasputin!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:14 pm I heard he ruled the Russian land and never mind the Czar, But the kazachok he danced really wunderbar. In all affairs of state he was the man to please but he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze. For the queen he was no wheeler dealer, though she'd heard the things he'd done She believed he was a holy healer Who would heal her son.... Ra Ra Rasputin!
That's the fellah!

And he certainly knew how to die. Although not as much as M M M M M M-Ma Baker obviously.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Off Topic, but recently we were playing 70's disco in the car with the kids on a drive back from somewhere or another and I could not believe my wife had never heard of Boney M. Played Rasputin for her and the boys, and the kids loved it, wife was somewhat amused, and didn't get why the said his name so strangely. I didn't realize Boney M wasn't a thing in the US. They were big in the UK when I was a kid, and I remember hearing them on my summer travels to far away countries in the late 70's, so I thought they were global.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rosy

Post by rosy »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:03 pm I may be reading too much into this but I think we have a date and time for Neelu's contempt hearing. Tobe Leigh is a known supporter of Neelu and he's reposted many of her nonsense posts over the years.
Tobe Hayden Leigh
Putting a shout out for witnesses to attend the royal courts of injustice London next thursday 26th for 10:30am start, let me know if your free and I'll debrief you on the HIGH profile case
Thursday is the 27th, not the 26th. Unless he means 27th March, but that's not "next Thursday". How will the witlesses know when to turn up? :haha: :haha:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rosy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:39 pmThursday is the 27th, not the 26th. Unless he means 27th March, but that's not "next Thursday". How will the witlesses know when to turn up? :haha: :haha:
Perhaps they are using the Pre-Gregorian calendar, that was in place at the time of the Magna Carta, and not that new fangled calendar adopted by legislation in 1752.

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:18 pm
rosy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:39 pmThursday is the 27th, not the 26th. Unless he means 27th March, but that's not "next Thursday". How will the witlesses know when to turn up? :haha: :haha:
Perhaps they are using the Pre-Gregorian calendar, that was in place at the time of the Magna Carta, and not that new fangled calendar adopted by legislation in 1752.
If it was by Act of Parliament then they don’t consent to the imposition of the Gregorian Calendar.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:17 pm Off Topic, but recently we were playing 70's disco in the car with the kids on a drive back from somewhere or another and I could not believe my wife had never heard of Boney M. Played Rasputin for her and the boys, and the kids loved it, wife was somewhat amused, and didn't get why the said his name so strangely. I didn't realize Boney M wasn't a thing in the US. They were big in the UK when I was a kid, and I remember hearing them on my summer travels to far away countries in the late 70's, so I thought they were global.
I thought they were global too. I suppose we should say "he" rather than "they" as Boney M was just a songwriter / record producer really. And the male voice I believe.

It must be one of the signs of growing old that even a proud child of the punk era like me can cheerfully admit that some of the stuff he wouldn't have been caught dead listening to four decades ago is actually a really good pop song.

I even found my self quite liking "Gold" by Spandau Ballet the other day. Just as long as I don't have to look at them.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

NYGman wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:17 pm Off Topic, but recently we were playing 70's disco in the car with the kids on a drive back from somewhere or another....
Cruel and unusual punishment.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:18 am I thought they were global too. I suppose we should say "he" rather than "they" as Boney M was just a songwriter / record producer really. And the male voice I believe.
Partial credit!

Mr M. (Frank Farian)
longdog wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:18 am It must be one of the signs of growing old that even a proud child of the punk era like me can cheerfully admit that some of the stuff he wouldn't have been caught dead listening to four decades ago is actually a really good pop song.
"Belfast" was probably a more risky song than many a punk band released and they reached the top 10 with it. John Peel used to call the Sex Pistols the King's Road Rhythm Bandits and one of the best pop bands around. Pop was perfectly acceptable. It was prog that wasn't!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:48 am "Belfast" was probably a more risky song than many a punk band released and they reached the top 10 with it. John Peel used to call the Sex Pistols the King's Road Rhythm Bandits and one of the best pop bands around. Pop was perfectly acceptable. It was prog that wasn't!
I agree about The Sex Pistols. Anarchy In The UK, Pretty Vacant and God Save The Queen were brilliant at the time but yeah... The Pistols were just another manufactured pop band really and outside of those three songs truly abysmal.

You can argue with some justification that any band with a record contract, particularly to a major label, was by definition not a punk band.
AnOwlCalledSage

Might be this case for next Thursday as it's is getting the usual idiots all excited right now. The loonysphere hasn't said anything about Neelu's fate yet and this one also has EWE's sticky little fingers all over it.
John Hoath is being criminally prosecuted and sentenced next week in Wimbledon Magistrates Court
Please make a note in your diaries and attend to support him
He is exhausted and deserve peace not jail
https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2020- ... missioner/
This is the First and Most significant Anti-Corruption case in the last 15 years - shall we say this millennium being managed by Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis as part of the Mass Remedy Process of the Crown, Lord Bishops and the Royal Commission of the Equity Monarch Trusts, see www.equitygovernance.uk
Marked similarities to the Matt Taylor case involving the Sussex PCC.

However, sentencing is at Wimbledon Magistrates Court so could just be coincidence. Wouldn't be the first time the idiots have told people to turn up at the wrong court.

We do have eye witness news from Neelu's hearing though...
Sylvia Osterreicher
your right there Andy, they do voto shit. in the royal courts of justice yesterday went for a little resess, and when the judges came out the judges chambers, the door behind them opened on its own I saw a demon behind the door spreading its vodoo and I blew it back to them, and all those that worked on the dark side starred to cough and the door behind them slammed shut. Leona saw it. And the judges suggests things to the prosecutor... and they are not allowed to do that.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Somebody had to do it - Boney M singing "Rasputin" - the singing and dancing version. https://youtu.be/SYnVYJDxu2Q There was a story that Bobby* the male in the group actually mimed his words and somebody else spoke/sang them. And here, same song but the lyrics on screen. https://youtu.be/aiSdTQ9DW9g Of course now when I look at YouTube I get clips from the Boney M catalogue suggested in my feed! Still, I got worse when I stumbled across conspiracy videos (accidentally - the first time at least). I don't want to derail the thread (might get a telling off from Greg) but we used to do a set of exercises to a Boney M medley some years ago when I went to some keep-fit to music classes. Needless to say 'twas a recording, we didn't have Boney M singing/dancing for us in person(s).

Looking upthread some folk who attended a certain hearing don't sound as if they are well people. I don't know if they are to be pitied or blamed. The person commenting that they saw a demon!

* Editing on 23 Feb 2020 because I see that Bobby's (not) singing had already been mentioned upthread.
Last edited by CrankyBoomer on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Sylvia Osterreicher
your right there Andy, they do voto shit. in the royal courts of justice yesterday went for a little resess, and when the judges came out the judges chambers, the door behind them opened on its own I saw a demon behind the door spreading its vodoo and I blew it back to them, and all those that worked on the dark side starred to cough and the door behind them slammed shut. Leona saw it.
And the judges suggests things to the prosecutor... and they are not allowed to do that.
I'm pretty sure that's actually part of their job.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sylvia Osterreicher
your right there Andy, they do voto shit. in the royal courts of justice yesterday went for a little resess, and when the judges came out the judges chambers, the door behind them opened on its own I saw a demon behind the door spreading its vodoo and I blew it back to them, and all those that worked on the dark side starred to cough and the door behind them slammed shut. Leona saw it.
It's like someone has dropped acid and been watching "Good Omens".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:38 pm It's like someone has dropped acid and been watching "Good Omens".
Shem... Your unicorn's getting away!

Oh well... He's got another one.

:-D
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Weird, I though Bony M was global too, they still play Ma Baker fairly regularly here in Australia too on the 'golden oldies' radio stations LOL

Neelu is back on several of her accounts
Of interest is 'Feedback from the hearing of the application to bring committal proceedings against me pt 1'
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 854894675/
and part 2
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 200143306/
(well not exactly interesting, but you know what I mean LOL)

A new name- alias for 'ved' aka neelu???
AnOwlCalledSage

SteveD wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:33 pm A new name- alias for 'ved' aka neelu???
I think it's her father's name, but she's always used it as her Facebook name as far as I can remember.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

I meant the 'Sweta Chaudhari'
;-)