Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveD wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:34 pm I meant the 'Sweta Chaudhari'
;-)
I think that's her deceased sister's family "pet" name. That post seems to relate to her derranged campaign about her neice's death.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Someone tries to speak reason unto madnes:
Paul Jason · 0:01 I understand that you the justice system isn't fair.
but it's the system that has been put in place by the government and the judiciary for decades so you have to work within it to change it.
butting your head up against the establishment and you judiciary system isn't going to achieve what you need to get.
and I can't believe your legal adviser is telling you to do this 😡
And the response?
Ved Chaudhari · 0:00 Paul jason is blocked for passing a waste judgement on an advisor I dont have
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The amount of time Neelu gets to spend in the High Court boggles the mind. She’s never away, either filing nonsense or hauled there for some breach or other.

She starts appeals before judgement is even given and she seems to be allowed a huge margin of appreciation (as m’learned friends are wont to say) as an LIP.

The fact that EWE is sat alongside her seems to compound the breach of his own injunction he’s committing - with judicial blessing is seems. On and on goes the legal Merry-go-round with claim and counter-claim, appeal upon appeal. About time Neelu put her hand in her pocket.

Most folk would have no idea how much time and effort it being wasted at court by this woman. Enough already! Just send her down and have done!

This is exasperating and unfair on anyone with a propert grievance wanting to get heard in court.

Continued ad nauseum.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:41 pm Most folk would have no idea how much time and effort it being wasted at court by this woman. Enough already! Just send her down and have done!
Call me old fashioned, but due process applies to all, even Neelu.

There has to be reading between the lines here and whilst she is an unreliable witness and batshit crazy, she does let slip a few nuggets.

That she seems to think that this action was initiated by her filings doesn't make it so. The bottom line is that she was in court for commital which was granted. There is also a draft order which we don't know what it contains, but suffice to say she doesn't agree with it. The interfering with justice charge in her words appears to be be directly related to the Sabine McNeill trial.

"I tried to stop that trial because I knew it was wrong. And they are now trying to prosecute me for trying to do the right thing."

Admittedly, when facing charges of interfering with justice, posting a video admitting that you tried to interfere with justice is probably not the smartest move. However, what is more accurate is that she heard her name mentioned by a court officer and ran away never to be seen again in Southwark.

But she has gone full conspiritard. She is the victim of paid secret service agents based in Israel... when us paid shills know that it's actually Doris from the GCHQ canteen.

"They were using criminal terms against me" Yeah, no shit Sherlock!

But this is a new one on me Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a secret service agent as well.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

EWE's restraint order now shows as renewed for another two years.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:21 pm EWE's restraint order now shows as renewed for another two years.
Suspect that was a result of his mysterious hearing on the 12th which for some reason Neelu did not post the results of :snicker:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

This link posted by Neelu is quite illuminating (though not in the way she thinks).

https://comedycourt.webs.com/

Transcripts of various hearings she's been involved in, with guest appearances by Equity Ellis and John Paterson among others.

The site appears to have been set up by one Akena Adoko, who it appears is no longer with us.

Hoaxtead covered the connections between him and Neelu back in 2016
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... ena-adoko/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I do agree with the due process part, and I don't think she has been getting it for the most part, mostly her fault, and partly the justice system's fault. I think that when her case is called and she starts to babble that she needs to be told to stand up and shut up and listen to the judge and not interrupt until they are finished otherwise she will be held in contempt and jailed and this goes for any of her "friends" who might feel so inclined. Then the judge needs to tell her what she is/was charged with or what the hearing is about, all else is irrelevant and/or moot, and that is the only thing that will be discussed, or see previous statement. And then give her her day in court on the matter at hand.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:04 pm This link posted by Neelu is quite illuminating (though not in the way she thinks).

https://comedycourt.webs.com/

Transcripts of various hearings she's been involved in, with guest appearances by Equity Ellis and John Paterson among others.
Why was I not aware of this comedy gold-mine?

If I find out any of you had been withholding this from me you can expect a commercial lien and a charge of treason in the post :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:42 pm Then the judge needs to tell her what she is/was charged with or what the hearing is about, all else is irrelevant and/or moot, and that is the only thing that will be discussed, or see previous statement. And then give her her day in court on the matter at hand.
I don't think her grasp of reality is sufficient for her to listen to a judge when they tell her anything. She starts from the presumption that she can invent a version of the law which suits her and everybody else has to go along with it.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I don't think her grasp of reality is sufficient for her to listen to a judge when they tell her anything. She starts from the presumption that she can invent a version of the law which suits her and everybody else has to go along with it.
Exactly to point with my tax evader Michael Millar whose trial I've been reporting for five years. I'll be making a huge posting about him some time today where he pulls demented fake law out of his ass again in front of a judge with very unfortunate (for him) consequences.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

this comedy gold-mine?
I was slightly disappointed that it only covered Ms Berry, and wasn't a repository of transcripts from more of our friends on the land.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:29 pm
this comedy gold-mine?
I was slightly disappointed that it only covered Ms Berry, and wasn't a repository of transcripts from more of our friends on the land.
Click on the RCJ link at the top. Guest appearances from Pratterson and (silent walk on part) EquityLawyerEdwardWilliamEllis.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:15 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:42 pm Then the judge needs to tell her what she is/was charged with or what the hearing is about, all else is irrelevant and/or moot, and that is the only thing that will be discussed, or see previous statement. And then give her her day in court on the matter at hand.
I agree, but it might keep her from wandering too far off in to the weeds so that the court could complete its business and be shed of her instead of these repeat efforts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

You stand more chance of being savaged by a rabid unicorn than keeping Princess Nutbag's thought processes in some sort of coherent order.

Psychiatric textbooks should just have a picture of her under the entry for disorganised thinking.
Spike357
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Spike357 »

This is the latest offering from Neelu and Edward Ellis 'equity lawyer'.

Apparently Theresa May's "victory dance" was a secret signal...

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 4267919996
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Spike357 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:57 am This is the latest offering from Neelu and Edward Ellis 'equity lawyer'.

Apparently Theresa May's "victory dance" was a secret signal...

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 4267919996
That really is a prime example of “electronic hamster bedding”. One is tempted to believe that no one can be that deluded and EWE is in fact having a laugh. However, given his and Neelu’s previous one is forced to conclude that the sky is definitely a different colour on their planet.

TheRambler
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

In so far as I can make sense of it, this section is a bit worrying, though thankfully it relates to events over ten years back. The idea that any of Neelu's associates have access to firearms is more than a little disturbing.
The Top Judges insisted their Organised Crime Manager control the business because they did not trust anyone else to pay them. He wanted Protection Frauds that would last his lifetime. He stole Firearms from a Cabinet and got Firearms Theft Protection Frauds from Sussex Police. They seized the Stolen Firearms, used Receipt 0223607 to list them and identify the Organised Criminal as the Possessor. They seized the Cabinet, issued Receipt 0223608 for the Cabinet with the comment ‘locked – contents unknown’. The Sussex Police Officers went to Lewes Armoury with intent to put the Stolen Firearms in the Cabinet and pretend nothing had happened. The Cabinet was locked. They had no key. The Unlock Procedure needed the Owner to identify the Missing Contents and account for Unlawful Contents if any. No one dare conduct a With Owner Unlock Procedure because it defeated the purpose of the Theft Concealment Fraud. No one dare conduct a Without Owner Unlock Procedure because the Organised Criminal might have put Unlawful Contents in the Cabinet that they could not ignore. The Receipts + Stolen Firearms + Cabinet + Convictions Records of the Organised Criminal were organised Crime Proof against the Organised Criminal and Sussex Police. In late 2008 a New Armourer issued a Destruction Notice. The Owner asked questions and in January 2009 was given the Receipts. He knew about the Convictions Record. The Remedy Process has used the Forearms Corruption Proof Set thousands of times since then to discover who provides Protection Frauds for the Organised Criminal. Corrupt Officers used Framing Frauds against Citizen Mr Hoath for Theft Discovery Delay Frauds.
Mr Hoath has featured here previously, and some more background can be found here
http://www.bushywood.com/crown_prosecut ... _Raids.htm
http://www.bushywood.com/john_hoath.htm
(Not, shall we say, impartial sources, however, they do point us to this text, which looks reasonably authentic and seems to indicate that Hoath has been flagged for firearms)
http://www.bushywood.com/evidence/trans ... -02-00.htm
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm none the wiser to be honest.

Is this a case where a firearms / shotgun certificate has been revoked due to the holder going bonkers or at least giving the impression of going bonkers? Or there's something about a cannabis grow which would also be grounds for revocation.

The police have pretty wide powers to revoke a FAC / SGC and if they believe there's a credible risk they can turn up unannounced and seize your shootin' irons. Obviously the correct procedure of applying to a magistrate for the return of your guns and certificate either wasn't tried or didn't work. Or this being Princess Nutbag related none of it ever happened at all.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:01 pm I'm none the wiser to be honest.
John Hoath was convicted in 2007 for growing 800 cannabis plants and stealing electricity. At sentencing the Judge said: "Your pathetic attempts to lie your way out of these offences has obviously not fooled this jury. You have now turned into a thoroughly dishonest man."

At the time he tried to blame his half brother and Winston Leachman. Winston is no stranger to the justice system having previously been found guilty of practicing law whilst not a lawyer, in his case giving immigration advice.

Since then Mr Hoath has stuck to his "some other dude did it" defence and he has run a campaign to "expose" Sussex police as being institutionally corrupt in support of this. He is convinced that an officer handed a confiscated gun to Winston Leachman, despite no evidence that this occured.

His only connection to Neelu I can think off is that he is accused of the same crimes that her chum Matthew Taylor so no more than a fellow traveller. I could have this wrong because there is not a conspiracy theory Hoath isn't prepared to believe so they may have had other previous contact.