The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by John Uskglass »

There's not one of them grasps the reality that in the 13th century they would be no better than livestock to their precious barons. For all their talk of the rights they think MC would grant them there would be nothing in practice stopping their local baron doing whatever the hell he liked up to and including killing them for the slightest disrespect, minor crime or just for the sheer fun of killing.
At the risk of being classed as a revolting pedant...

I think it was a bit more complicated than that.
Although not free, villeins were by no means in the same position as slaves: they enjoyed legal rights, subject to local custom,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manorialism

According to Terry Jones' excellent 'Medieval Lives', the peasantry were a remarkably litigious lot. Given the complexities of the feudal system, low levels of literacy, and the primitive nature of the state/court system, I can actually imagine querulous paranoia types having a ball in the medieval village.
longdog

Post by longdog »

That may be true but if you were the Baron of Swap Castle and you killed Dennis the constitutional peasant you would only have to claim he had insulted you and that would be the end of the matter.

A nobleman wasn't just allowed to defend his honour with lethal violence, he was expected to, and any disrespect would be considered provocation worthy of an immediate decapitation.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It still doesn't work ...
Mambo Dancer Latest reply from the court on a civil Void Order, and after the three follow-up emails sent. Your email was placed before the District Judge who has made the following comments: ‘’The Defendant has not made any recognisable application. If he wishes to set aside the order, he should make the proper application’’.
Mambo Dancer REPLY: There seems to be a misunderstanding regards the subject matter (ref no. above) of this email and the previous two emails sent to your court F.A.O the Court Clerk.
This is not an application, or a request, it is regarding the recent Void Order documents that you have signed for, 'Tracking Info' refering to E1CY0xxx.
Please make sure you forward those void order documents to the appropriate judge, District Judge 'Name' to have the court order set aside. The void order has also been filed on record at the Civil Court of Administration at the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
I require e-mail confirmation to confirm that this has been complied with, please forward your response by return e-mail and within forty-eight (48) hours.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 258806017/
longdog

Post by longdog »

Are these "void orders" the latest thing from The Kommon Lore Klown Kort? Crabbert was wibbling on about them a couple of weeks ago with the same result from the judges... "Sod off!"

I wonder how many HHJ Smith J has managed to punt out to the gullible at ten quid a time. To cover administration obviously.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And another, surely it will work if they keep trying over and over again. Not sure why it's "great".
Anthony Badaloo It's great. I did it. All documents returned back to me, stamped, post it note saying they cannot deal with it without an application. No name nor signature etc.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

This thread on 'What? Pay for Services?' 'Council Tax is Unlawful' is worth a read.

Someone who knows what they're talking about, and can't easily be dismissed as a shill for TPTB enters the fray.
Tim Haines This is absolute looney-tunes stuff and nonsense. IT DOES NOT WORK! "The Common Law Court" is a fake, DIY court and has no authority whatsoever. They've been making their own "judgments" for some time now, and nobody in the real courts has taken the slightest notice of it at all. I've got ten years experience of helping people with their court cases - yes, the courts are outrageous and sometimes corrupt - and I can tell you without any doubt whatsoever that if you try any of this stuff, and at best, you will be laughed out of court, and at worst, it can cost you your home or your children, or even get you locked up. DON'T BE A MUG!
<snip>
Tim Haines Here's REAL common law: https://www.bailii.org/ You can search there till your hearts content and you won't find one single case relating to "The Common Law Court" or anything about legal fictions or the rest of that crap. Yes, it would be lovely if it were true - we all hate the courts and would like to be able to set up our own courts to challenge them, but at the end of the day it.. just... doesn't... work..
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ahhhh, hurt fee fees and outrage in three.... two.... one.... :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

...we all hate the courts and would like to be able to set up our own courts to challenge them
I do enjoy telling the believers in the Kommon Lore Klown Kort that I have done exactly that. I have my Common Law Supreme Court (Hull) which meets most Saturdays in a bar. I have yet to hear a single even poor argument as to why my court is less valid than the KLKK.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:11 pm That may be true but if you were the Baron of Swap Castle and you killed Dennis the constitutional peasant you would only have to claim he had insulted you and that would be the end of the matter.

A nobleman wasn't just allowed to defend his honour with lethal violence, he was expected to, and any disrespect would be considered provocation worthy of an immediate decapitation.
That phucking peasant got blood all over my sword! Kill him again!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:47 pm
longdog wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:11 pm That may be true but if you were the Baron of Swap Castle and you killed Dennis the constitutional peasant you would only have to claim he had insulted you and that would be the end of the matter.

That phucking peasant got blood all over my sword! Kill him again!
Reminds me a little of this-
https://youtu.be/bVDDYQlmq0w
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just listened to the first few minutes of one of Rab C Sproul's live videos on Facebook (it was all I could stand).

Apparently him and HHJ Smith J (who I believe he has fallen out with) as "living men" are back before the beak at Paisley "corporate place of business" for sentencing on Wednesday.

I still don't understand why they haven't just voided proceedings through their own "highest court in the land".
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:20 pm Just listened to the first few minutes of one of Rab C Sproul's live videos on Facebook (it was all I could stand).

Apparently him and HHJ Smith J (who I believe he has fallen out with) as "living men" are back before the beak at Paisley "corporate place of business" for sentencing on Wednesday.

I still don't understand why they haven't just voided proceedings through their own "highest court in the land".
Maybe someone not so subtly pointed out to them that their attendance was NOT voluntary.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:20 pm Apparently him and HHJ Smith J (who I believe he has fallen out with) as "living men" are back before the beak at Paisley "corporate place of business" for sentencing on Wednesday.
Er. They were sentenced. HHJ was bound over. Rab C Sproul got 300 hours community service and a year of being bound over. Have they breached that or is this a new case that has slipped under the radar?

I'm not au fait with Scottish law, but my understanding is that you cannot be imprisoned for breaching the peace itself, only given the sentence that was bound over - it's like a suspended sentence but with no legal requirement to declare it in terms of spent/unspent convictions. Breaching it is a civil offence, but the standard of proof required is criminal. Normally it's a fine, so I suspect that HHJ is accused of breaching it and will be given a fine and Rab C. will be given his 300 hours unpaid community service.

And they were so close as well. The year would have run out in a month's time :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TBL

Post by TBL »

Laugh all you want, but preaching the word of the Common Law is a community service! :Axe:
notorial dissent

I suppose you could call it comedy free to the public, but they'd have to be able to understand him first and he's a gibbering idiot. I miss pillorying, for some people it was the best but only choice.
longdog

Post by longdog »

This just in from our Common Law Court Correspondent Angus McOatup...

Worthless Kommon Lore Klown Kort judgements issued against judges... Not a single shit given.

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

How do they do this? I presume there is an 'Actress in front of a green screen' service available? Add in a pirate copy of any video software & you're done I supppose.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Cancer scammer David Noakes appears in several threads, but as the source is the CLC, I'm putting this here.
Extraditing him wasn't good enough for TPTB, apparently, so they only went and expedited him, the bastards.
Immediate News Release – Convicted by the same judge as Julian Assange,

Cancer Cure Creator David Noakes is Being Expedited to France
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/news/
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Odd that the Clown Law Court didn't report this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe ... y-52947719
8 June 2020
A confiscation order of £1,349,400.48 was granted by Southwark Crown Court after a four-year investigation by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the London Regional Asset Recovery Team.
He will lose his aircraft, boat, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce and UK and Guernsey bank accounts, the judge ruled.
This is the case they were "fighting" at Southwark and getting all worked up about. The extradition case is just the cherry on top. Looks like another !!!SUCCESS1!!! for John Smith and the CLC.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Like so many of their poster-boys/girls recently his case has suddenly lost appeal to the conspiritards now they have the whole "Bill Gates created the Coronas which is really the 5Gs" bullshit to occupy their tiny little minds. That's the big problem with getting your support from morons with the attention span of a gold-fish... It collapses over night.

I've not seen a single mention of Melanie "Swan-Vesta" Shaw recently either.