Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by longdog »

I like this bit at the end....
The Outcome

Inevitably, the Gargulio application succeeded and the register was rectified by cancelling the lease and the charge in favour of the Bank.

Just two years after the Adjudicator’s decision, we relied upon Garguilo and Mercury Tax Group in my family’s historic summary judgment win over exactly the same point of law – the section 1(3) point.

Another six years on, we are relying upon Garguilo and Bank of Scotland plc v Waugh & Others [2014] in the TGBMS Class Actions to end fraudulent mortgage registration.

Enormous gratitude is therefore due to the courageous and ground breaking Mr and Mrs Garguilo, without whom we would have had no precedent to rely upon in my family’s successful application to rectify the Charges Register in 2013, without which we would be flying blind in the TGBMS Class Actions.
Conveniently failing to mention he still lost the property.

Like m'learned friend I think he's just quoting irrelevant shit for the sake of making things sound impressive to his acolytes. None of it has anything to do with his vapour-ware "TGBMS" grounds and it will all be completely ignored when the judge asks "Did you borrow the money from Bank A to buy house X?" When it becomes clear that's what happened it's going to be game over apart from the idiot wondering where they are going to get the money to pay the bank's / Land Registry's legal bills.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:50 pm It isn't that they DON'T understand fractional reserve, they don't understand simple banking, they don't understand property law, and they don't understand the legal system. They don't understand that just because O'Wahh makes a lot of noise and throws a lot of paper around that it doesn't mean a thing, and those mortgages aren't void until they convince a judge of that, and with what he's spewing, ain't never going to happen.

They don't understand that when the bank loans you £1,000,000 you have got to pay it back.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:16 pm I like this bit at the end....
The Outcome

Inevitably, the Gargulio application succeeded and the register was rectified by cancelling the lease and the charge in favour of the Bank.

Just two years after the Adjudicator’s decision, we relied upon Garguilo and Mercury Tax Group in my family’s historic summary judgment win over exactly the same point of law – the section 1(3) point.

Another six years on, we are relying upon Garguilo and Bank of Scotland plc v Waugh & Others [2014] in the TGBMS Class Actions to end fraudulent mortgage registration.

Enormous gratitude is therefore due to the courageous and ground breaking Mr and Mrs Garguilo, without whom we would have had no precedent to rely upon in my family’s successful application to rectify the Charges Register in 2013, without which we would be flying blind in the TGBMS Class Actions.
Conveniently failing to mention he still lost the property.

Like m'learned friend I think he's just quoting irrelevant shit for the sake of making things sound impressive to his acolytes. None of it has anything to do with his vapour-ware "TGBMS" grounds and it will all be completely ignored when the judge asks "Did you borrow the money from Bank A to buy house X?" When it becomes clear that's what happened it's going to be game over apart from the idiot wondering where they are going to get the money to pay the bank's / Land Registry's legal bills.
Don't you love the cheek of a guy who refers to the epic win in his former case, the case in which the other side had him laid out, dried, carved up for grilling, put on a spit and roasted and then fed to the rats, but other than that WIN!

I mean, the case was to save the house, AND THEY LOST THE HOUSE. Did I miss where he did get the better grammar award in a side ruling from the court?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:05 am Did I miss where he did get the better grammar award in a side ruling from the court?
The nearest I've seen to an actual win was this note in one of Tom Crawford's cases "I record here that Mr. O`Bernicia has conducted himself with courtesy and respect for the court."
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:05 pm One of the many irritating things about MoB is how convinced he clearly is of his own cleverness. And in particular, his eagerness to demonstrate this to his followers with high falutin' language, despite the fact that he quite often doesn't fully understand the words he's using.
I noticed it too. Good writing isn't using big words, it's using them when needed for ptecision, and otherwise being clear and concise. Waugh (I refuse to call him "O'Bernicia") is one of those that always keeps a thesaurus handy so he can manifest his brobdingnagian interlocution for the edification of his benefactors.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:00 am
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:50 pm It isn't that they DON'T understand fractional reserve, they don't understand simple banking, they don't understand property law, and they don't understand the legal system. They don't understand that just because O'Wahh makes a lot of noise and throws a lot of paper around that it doesn't mean a thing, and those mortgages aren't void until they convince a judge of that, and with what he's spewing, ain't never going to happen.

They don't understand that when the bank loans you £1,000,000 you have got to pay it back.
That being the salient point, and their biggest hurdle.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:39 pm I noticed it too. Good writing isn't using big words, it's using them when needed for ptecision, and otherwise being clear and concise. Waugh (I refuse to call him "O'Bernicia") is one of those that always keeps a thesaurus handy so he can manifest his brobdingnagian interlocution for the edification of his benefactors.
To be honest I do quite like running simple English through a thesaurus to make it as opaque as possible when dealing with a barely literate legal expert.

Plus of course the script to Blackadder 0302 which has some compunctuously intrafrastic words.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:25 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:39 pm I noticed it too. Good writing isn't using big words, it's using them when needed for ptecision, and otherwise being clear and concise. Waugh (I refuse to call him "O'Bernicia") is one of those that always keeps a thesaurus handy so he can manifest his brobdingnagian interlocution for the edification of his benefactors.
To be honest I do quite like running simple English through a thesaurus to make it as opaque as possible when dealing with a barely literate legal expert.

Plus of course the script to Blackadder 0302 which has some compunctuously intrafrastic words.
There is an old joke about William F. Buckley sprinking his conversations with words like "amanuensis" as a way of saying "look it up, Serf."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:00 am

But, but, but,

Everyone knows that the banks don't actually lend you any money. They just created it out of thin air, based on your signature on the mortgage document. Why should I have to pay back something that doesn't really exist, in the first place?

We had a guy at work, who retired recently, who tried to give me that line about banks creating money out of thin air. I didn't take the bait. I just let him ramble and didn't argue with him. The funny thing is, he was pretty normal in all other respects.
longdog

Post by longdog »

You can why people think it's the banks creating money out of thin air... Because that's pretty much what fractional reserve banking is.

The problem comes when people think it's either a secret or something new or something bad. The fact it's part of the O Level economic syllabus, as old as banking and the whole basis of banking shouldn't be allowed to stand in the way of getting a free house of course.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

IMO, the primary purpose of language is to communicate. The reason behind that may be to inspire, to explain, to educate, to entertain, etc., but if you can't communicate then you have failed with you language. That means that you also may need to tailor the level of your language for your intended audience. And it also requires that the speaker understand the fucking language that they are using. When one of these yahoos starts sprinkling their language with high falutin terms, which they don't themselves understand and which they invariably misuse said terms, it is just more evidence that they really are idiots.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

People with tenpence brains shouldn't use ten pound words.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's when they use ten pence words and don't understand them I get the most pleasure.

"Where does it say a living breathing human being is a person?"

"Well the Oxford English Dictionary for a start"

"Where does it say a statute is a law?"

"That would also be the Oxford English Dictionary"

"Where does it say an act is a law?"

"Again...."
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

MoB has either gone completely radio rental, or is cynically band wagon jumping.

https://www.thebernician.net/corona-vir ... -genocide/
However, my gut tells me that there is at least a chance that Dominic Cummings, the Whitehall revolutionary who masterminded Britain’s exit from the EU, will convince Johnson that the Corona Virus is a mask for totalitarian genocide, which he is duty bound to expose to the world.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:10 pm MoB has either gone completely radio rental, or is cynically band wagon jumping.
O'Bonkers wrote:I happen to live in one of the UK cities where the 5G network went live in late December 2019, since when virtually everybody I know who lives and works within the range of the local mast, which is only three hundred yards from where I am sitting now, has been complaining of heavy flu-like symptoms of microwave radiation poisoning, which they are finding it very difficult to shake off.
Or perhaps it's winter & a few people have colds. You know the common cold, that pesky thing that we always get as there are more variations of that we can get immunity to in a lifetime.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

So if 5G and not coronavirus is responsible for the current global spike in sickness and death, what's happening in Iran, which has yet to roll out 5G?

http://french.presstv.com/Detail/2020/0 ... nouncement
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:06 pm So if 5G and not coronavirus is responsible for the current global spike in sickness and death, what's happening in Iran, which has yet to roll out 5G?

http://french.presstv.com/Detail/2020/0 ... nouncement
Facts, facts, facts. Why let them get in the way of an enjoyable and politically convenient delusion?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I assume they have kept the 5Gs secret in Iran.

I've never worked out why all of these plots to kill everybody aren't better kept secrets.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I've never worked out why all of these plots to kill everybody aren't better kept secrets.
I have never understood why they don't work better considering how many there are and how brilliantly clever they are.