Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by Gregg »

Has anyone here been able to find out exactly what our CT used for?
I wonder.....

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
slowsmile
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by slowsmile »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:54 pm Doing a little actual research not related to asking rando yoiks on the innerwebs or perish forfend actually reading the council financial reports apparently just isn't on. Too much work.
Our Sov Cits / FoTL are capable of prodigious research into more random oiks than you can shake a stick at - anything that agrees wih their "beliefs" - ie getting things for free.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Back to the more mundane FOTLer stupidity.
Stuart Dinning
Just been notified for he 3rd time in 24hrs of speeding fines, apparently all in the same day, but yet don’t remember any of them!
Anyone had any recent luck will speeding fines?
And the expected full FOTLer woo...
Lyn-Marie Needham
FILL IN DETAILS IN....RED INK ONLY...BUT NEVER ADD YOUR NAME.....FOR COURT RECORDS .........DO ....NOT......MAKE.....SO MUCH AS A MARK ON THE DOCKET IF THERE IS ONE.....NO DATE.....NO SIGNATURE.......POST BACK ASAP WITH DOCKET INTACT....IE NOT REMOVED......PROOF OF POSTING.....OR RECORDED...... THEY ARE 'ASKING' YOU ...IF....YOU AGREE TO PAY .............DO THIS AND YOU WILL NOT BE FINED ..... COURTS CANNOT JUDGE...WITHOUT CONTRACT.....NO SIGNATURE/DATE.....= NO CONTRACT

YOU CAN ALSO SIMPLY WRITE....OR IF ME BUY A PHYSICAL STAMP WITH THE WORDS FROM OFFICE SUPPLIERS AND RED INK PAD.......NO CONTRACT.....ACROSS THEN POST BACK WITH PROOF....
3 in 24 hours would indicate it was an automated system. You are given access to the details and camera pics in the Notice of Intended Prosecution letter.

A more reasonable piece of advice if there aren't points currently on his licence or he's not been caught speeding in the last three years would be to have it aggregated as the same offence if he was on a single journey and attend a speed awareness course. Not only do you get no points but it is actually cheaper than the fine. (I was caught doing 71mph on the M5 :naughty: ).

I'm hoping he takes the alternative advice to not name the driver or pay any fine from the corrupt court system - because he will end up in prison!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

She certainly likes her capital letters does that one.
Lyn-Marie Needham THE YOUNGEST ROYALS ARE NOW ALL JEWS. JEWS INHERIT JEWISHNESS FROM THE MOTHER LINE. CHARLES WAS MADE TO MARRY DIANA......HER MOTHER WAS JEWISH....THUS WILLIAM AND HARRY ARE JEWS.......KATHERINE'S GRANDMOTHER IS JEWISH......AND THUS THEIR CHILDREN ARE ALSO JEWS.......THEY ARE ALL ...IN EFFECT....REMOVED FROM ENGLISHNESS
Not that it matters but of course none of that is even close to being true. On that basis I must be Jewish then if you want to be silly about it and claim everybody with a maternal line xxxth-great grandmother who was Jewish is themselves Jewish.

Spoiler: I'm about a as Jewish as a bacon sandwich... Although I am extremely fond of salt-beef bagels... Already.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:48 pm She certainly likes her capital letters does that one.
Lyn-Marie Needham THE YOUNGEST ROYALS ARE NOW ALL JEWS. JEWS INHERIT JEWISHNESS FROM THE MOTHER LINE. CHARLES WAS MADE TO MARRY DIANA......HER MOTHER WAS JEWISH....THUS WILLIAM AND HARRY ARE JEWS.......KATHERINE'S GRANDMOTHER IS JEWISH......AND THUS THEIR CHILDREN ARE ALSO JEWS.......THEY ARE ALL ...IN EFFECT....REMOVED FROM ENGLISHNESS
Not that it matters but of course none of that is even close to being true. On that basis I must be Jewish then if you want to be silly about it and claim everybody with a maternal line xxxth-great grandmother who was Jewish is themselves Jewish.

Spoiler: I'm about a as Jewish as a bacon sandwich... Although I am extremely fond of salt-beef bagels... Already.
These kind of people need to actually meet some Jewish people.

I am 100% sure none of them have ever met a Jewish person.

My Aunty is a survivor from WW2 Belgium and the way they were treated was heartbreaking, to see people still peddling this nonsense is appalling, but they’re too close minded to go and ask the Jewish community about why the misconceptions are hurtful and outright wrong.
AnOwlCalledSage

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:55 pm These kind of people need to actually meet some Jewish people.
Probably not a good idea. A trait running through them is that (except surprisingly Neelu and EWE, although their push back was weak) they are all virulent anti-Semites.

Nudge nudge wink wink, one of their cause celebrés is about to find out that this is actually against the law. :mouthshut:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:27 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:55 pm These kind of people need to actually meet some Jewish people.
Probably not a good idea. A trait running through them is that (except surprisingly Neelu and EWE, although their push back was weak) they are all virulent anti-Semites.

Nudge nudge wink wink, one of their cause celebrés is about to find out that this is actually against the law. :mouthshut:
True, but given that (unsurprisingly) most Jewish people are just that, people, and a little exposure is sometimes helpful, personally I think it would dispel some myths.

The outright batshit crazy Mofos will always blame some sect of society
longdog

Post by longdog »

And as if to prove the good Ms Needham wasn't even close to peak bat-shit... From the same thread....
John Gibson Real

Abrahamic Jews are 36% negroid, these Masonic warmonger pedophiles are Askenazi Khazarian ZioNazi imposters from Europe, mainly Phonecians with their Maritime Empire. Theyre Persians and that is why they are teamed up with Muslim Masonic Wahabis. Britain will be taken over by Muslims in the next few generations
Clearly the Coronavirus has caused a shortage of Thorazine as well as bog-roll and dried pasta.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That's some weapons grade cray cray there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

... ZioNazi ...
Phuck it, that just made me cross eyed. Do these Mossad/Gestapo people where a Swastika on a Star of David on their uniforms?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Phuck it, that just made me cross eyed. Do these Mossad/Gestapo people where a Swastika on a Star of David on their uniforms?

They don't wear uniforms, they could be anybody, that's what makes them so dangerous. You can be pretty sure anyone you don't like is part of the secret force.

Here are some clues to spot them.
They say things you do not understand
They say things you do not agree with.
They do not spit on the pavement
They look at you in a funny way
They look foreign
They are everywhere.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Sometimes I just want to grab one of these titwits and say "I know its not fair, I've read books."
AnOwlCalledSage

I was hoping to post a few light-hearted comments about the idiots on Council Tax Is Unlawful... but it's just descended into racist and anti-Semitic filth over the last few days. Yes, it's always been underlying but CTIU is getting to the stage that the threats of violence (and not just Crabby) mean reporting them to the police is probably now in order.
Lyn-Marie Needham RABBI JOHNSON......WITH HIS NON-EUROPEAN 'CHANCELLOR' AND 'HOME SECRETARY'.......TIME LOP OFF ENGLAND'S.....ROTTING HEAD.
longdog

Post by longdog »

We should probably take Lyn-Marie more seriously for does she not describe herself thus....
ACTIVE IQ Top 0.01%. I Buy Goods & Services from ENGLISH OWNED AND RUN businesses +GO SUPPORT>ENGLISH
:haha: :mrgreen: :snicker: :mrgreen: :haha:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

In a discussion of the esoteric symbolism of the lion and the unicorn,
The Lion on the Left is the King of the jungle, it represents the Monarch and wears the Crown its power presides over the Court (Her Majesties Court). The Unicorn on the Right is a Fictitious Beast which represents the Legal Fiction or Capitalised named person appearing before the Court (Court where they play their Games) The Unicorn wears a chain, which represents how we are bound under the law as a commerical fiction.
she tells us:
Lyn-Marie Needham LIONS ARE NOT EUROPEAN ANIMALS.....EITHER. I WILL NEVER EVER USE A LION AS AN ENGLISH SYMBOL......
I wonder if anyone's told her that St George was Turkish yet?
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:08 pm I wonder if anyone's told her that St George was Turkish yet?
Or about the European cave lion :snicker:

Brain the size of a planet, with shit for brains.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another one from CTIU but this time an idiot who can find the caps lock key...
John Martin

Another bill from my council who refuse to reply to me regarding the truth about their unlawful tax. They ve stopped allowing the public to ask them anything unless you re a member. The form states Anything they dont agree with will be deleted. I also contacted the Falkirk Herald, who didnt accept my Slaves video or telling them ive contacted the council 20 times regarding their tax and the assessor. Ever felt you re pishing in the wind???
It must be very frustrating when nobody wants to listen to your delusional shit and you don't have the insight to realise it's delusional shit.

That must be how the "The End of the World is Nigh" sandwich-board lot feel. Either that or they think everybody is remarkably stoical.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:08 pm In a discussion of the esoteric symbolism of the lion and the unicorn,
The Lion on the Left is the King of the jungle, it represents the Monarch and wears the Crown its power presides over the Court (Her Majesties Court). The Unicorn on the Right is a Fictitious Beast which represents the Legal Fiction or Capitalised named person appearing before the Court (Court where they play their Games) The Unicorn wears a chain, which represents how we are bound under the law as a commerical fiction.
I don't know which is worse -- written idiocy like this, or the fact that she is allowed anywhere near a phone or computer.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's obviously another case of the powers that be sneaking clues to the all encompassing conspiracy into the public sphere.

A bit like when we here at the Illuminati got the "all seeing eye" onto the worthless US fiat currency to... Errr... Well... I can't remember why we did it but you get the point.
AnOwlCalledSage

Another set of gems from the biggest collection of stupid on Facebook. Starts with some actual good advice. :shock:
Paul Patterson
With the coronavirus pandemic causing many workers to lose hours, and shifts it’s more important than ever to know what financial options you have. Your first option is to send in to your council a section 13A application to have your council tax zeroed. They have a hardship fund that they don't like people to know about.
But of course, it doesn't take long for the clowns to get out of the clown car.
Juand Price
Local government act 1888 section 79 part 2. Council responsible for ALL duties and liabilities.
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/.../Vict ... section/79

Stephen Karl
It was repealed in 1933 and then again in 77

Frank McElheron
Can not be repealed because of the magna carta