Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by longdog »

Fixing for a living. Breaking for fun.

It's a policy that's served me fairly well over the years.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Getting back to Crabbie. I suspect this Covid malarkey is going to buy him a few more months in the house & delay his upcoming trial I suspect.
He is on course to drag this out for 3 years.
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:12 pm Getting back to Crabbie. I suspect this Covid malarkey is going to buy him a few more months in the house & delay his upcoming trial I suspect.
Squatting in squalor, angrily demanding the world stop being the way it is, with nothing to show for it all, at all... for three whole years... SUCCESS!!!
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Tuba Cain wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:27 pm
Squatting in squalor, angrily demanding the world stop being the way it is, with nothing to show for it all, at all... for three whole years... SUCCESS!!!
He was clearly in it up to his eyeballs when his nightclub venture failed. If he'd played by the rules he'd have been out long ago. I believe he has ripped out the gas & electric meters, so he has free energy & a roof over his head. A success of sorts.

Certainly a long service award for him at the end of the year.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

To paraphrase an old saying, another such victory and they are undone.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Surely the Armageddon that is starting just now will wipe out Crabby for the rest of his life.
He picked a bad time to go full asshole.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It think we all need a laugh right now...
Robert White

Here's the video I mentioned in an earlier post. Has anyone been driving/travelling on the M25 in Kent today? I was sent an interesting video but would like to check to see if it’s true before posting.

I've not heard or seen anything to say it's true but I'll post it anyway as a few have asked to see it. Seems like a wind up to me but it did make me wonder, and it wouldn't surprise me. Make your own minds up.

I've removed the link because I don't believe its recent, I don't want to spread any fake news.
(I think the video in question is a 5G conspiracy video that has been circulating since November.)
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:12 pm Getting back to Crabbie. I suspect this Covid malarkey is going to buy him a few more months in the house & delay his upcoming trial I suspect.
I suspect he'll get the virus and either die in the house or they'll seize it upon his stay at a hospital.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Rooting for the virus. Not sorry
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Just popped over to Council Tax is Sooo Unfair.

To nobody's surprise, they're going big on the 5G conspiracy malarkey.

I presume you have to be signed up to Facebook which I have no intention of doing to report them, but it would be a service to humanity if the page got taken down.

Stephy Steph's post on 1 April seems clear grounds -
We have unite in mass and even tear down these masts and connections for the deploy of 5G
Facebook are supposed to be removing material encouraging sabotage of the mobile system.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:24 am Stephy Steph's post on 1 April seems clear grounds -
We have unite in mass and even tear down these masts and connections for the deploy of 5G
I have no intention of joining Facebook either, but that is a clear incitement to crime. The police are probably the more appropriate place to report it.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:48 am I have no intention of joining Facebook either, but that is a clear incitement to crime. The police are probably the more appropriate place to report it.
I've been reporting quite a few things that have subsequently disappeared. They don't seem to realise that if a group gets too many strikes for unacceptable content then Facebook nukes it. Unfortunately there seems to be no rhyme or reason to which ones survive and which ones don't. I suspect the criteria is which ones make them money and which ones don't.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

The latest rambling crap.
Robert White
7 hrs

Trial update.

For those new to the group and others that may not know my story, here it is in brief.

I’ve had a dispute with NATWEST the mortgage company for many years. [They said you had to pay the mortgage and you said you didn't] They put a claim in for repossession in 2018, it was granted by the county court at Medway without listening to both sides of the story and assessing the situation.[The court did listen and decided it was irrelevant bollocks] They gave me/us (my wife was alive at the time) 28 days to leave our home, I/we didn’t leave.

They went back to the court for a warrant of possession, granted obviously, and gave us a date of 4th December 2018 for the bailiffs to evict us. I had a few friends come along to support our argument and we let the bailiffs know what the law of the land states.[Inside his head only] They decided not to try and take possession. They went back to court (apparently) the next day and were granted an N54A, meaning they can come back at any time and try again without notice.

I was on guard for 2 months waiting for them to try again, I moved my wife to a safe place because I know how they work and didn’t want her getting hurt. 5th February 2019 they returned with police backing them up at 8am.

To keep it short this is briefly what happened. I opened an upper floor window. The bailiff asked if I was going to open the door and let them in. I said no and shut the window. 2 ½ minutes later the police smashed the door in. I stood my ground and let the police know they were not welcome. I was tasered twice for no good reason.[You told everybody you threatened them with a "home-made baseball bat with nails in"] In shock from being tasered and being restrained by one constable, the sergeant in charge punched me twice in the face. I was detained in police custody for 15 hours while Clearway boarded up the house. They left a 24 hour dog patrol on the drive of my house.

I was charged with 2 assaults on emergency workers (police) and bailed with no conditions. I was homeless and they didn’t know where I was going to go after being bailed. I turned up at the first hearing in the magistrates and demanded trial by jury, no plea entered.[You didn't have to demand anything] Trial by jury in the crown court was granted.[It was your right. There was nothing to grant] I turned up for the first hearing in the crown court, my case wasn’t listed. I complained in the court office, they apologised and the hearing was set for another date. I turned up for the next hearing and spoke to a snotty cps lawyer, he informed me the assault charges had been dropped and they’ve changed the charge to affray. I was okay with that I’ve done nothing wrong and was looking forward to a trial by jury which would reveal the truth of what happened. There’s a lot more that happened but I’m trying to keep it short, and I know most people have a short attention span, so I’ll cut to the chase.

The estimated 2-3 day trial started in August 2019. After lots of cock ups by the cps and the court system, on the 2nd day I finally got to cross examine the police sergeant in charge of the operation. I asked the sergeant 3 questions.[You casused a mistrial by asking questions you were specifically ordered not to ask] After the 3rd question the judge dismissed the jury.[And told you to get professional legal advice] After giving the senior cps lawyer a right bollocking, the judge gave him another chance to come up with a good reason why there should be a re-trial.[The CPS didn't have to do shit. You caused the mistrial] Another date was set.

The next hearing which should have only lasted 1 ½ hours in the morning, went on into the afternoon. The judge agreed to a re-trial, this time estimated 4 to 5 days. My friends in the public gallery were shocked to say the least. Anyway, a new date was set for 11th May 2020.[This is highly suspicious if what he claimed above was true. My guess is that the hearing was related entirely to whether he was fit to conduct his own defence]

I wrote to the cps recorded delivery signed for on 2 occasions asking questions and letting them know I had new evidence to go along with their new tactics, the first was on 2nd January 2020 and the other 24th February 2020. Both letters have been ignored. In the last 2 weeks I have emailed the crown court staff and found them very helpful.[You told the exact same story about what happened "two weeks ago" three months ago].

The problem now is the coronavirus. I’ve been told at the moment the trial date 11th May still stands, but it could change, and I need to check again nearer the date.

I am 100% confident I will beat their case against me.[This only proves you are an idiot] If it gets as far as cross examining the 4 witnesses I’m looking forward to cross examining, I’ll be very surprised.[Sure... They'll be scared of your legal genius] I only have one mission left in my life, I’m doing it for my wife who sadly can’t witness it. If I were guilty of any crime I could just up sticks and move on, but I’ve done no wrong. I’m not interested in compensation I just want justice, after that I don’t give a shit what happens to me.[And you give a shit so little you keep going on about it]
AnOwlCalledSage

It's all moot though. I'm personally aware of (1) a slam dunk assault case where a hesitant police officer on the stand of the accused's actions resulted in a jury coming back with not guilty when it was clear as day that it was "he wot done it". (2) A jury believing the rather dubious statement from an officer in a "he said, he said" case and a guilty verdict as a result.

But it makes no difference. If he beats the rap he's not going to magically get his house back. That has already been determined. It's just a matter of when it is going to be executed.
AnOwlCalledSage

For non-UK readers thinking it's a slam dunk prosecution, we've just had a police officer caught on camera saying:

"I will make something up...who are they going to believe, me or you?"

This will be "a thing" in the next few months.

Regardless of the facts in a case, dumb **** police officers are a liability to the CPS.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Being American I almost feel like its none of my damn business but to be honest, the CPS sure seems like its a pretty big liability to the CPS sometimes.

They do seem to like to make sure that they don't get any criminals convicted by accident from time to time.
AnOwlCalledSage

Gregg wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:56 am They do seem to like to make sure that they don't get any criminals convicted by accident from time to time.
Ironically, the CPS exists because the police were fitting people up when they were in command of charging decisions and for all its shortcomings a rule based process seems preferable to having elected officials pandering to a mob with an eye to their re-election in charge of who gets charged.

Their main problem is chronic underfunding of the justice system. See The Secret Barrister: Stories of the Law and How It's Broken
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Crabby's posted on his Council Tax is Unlawful page that his trial, due to start on 11 May, has been postponed. Instead there'll be a case management conference next week over the phone.

In other news, Crabby's unlawful occupation of his former home looks likely to leave him unable to flush the loo in the foreseeable future. (Apologies for the poor quality, but it's from Southern Water saying that there's no record of an account at the address, so unless one is set up, they're going to disconnect the supply in 14 days.)

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:02 pm In other news, Crabby's unlawful occupation of his former home looks likely to leave him unable to flush the loo in the foreseeable future.
From comments I saw I believe he's planning to pour concrete down the stopcock hole.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I believe he's planning to pour concrete down the stopcock hole.
Seeing as how the water company are just asking if the supply is being used, and you can't have your water supply cut off for non-payment, that seems like more grandstanding.
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consu ... ater-bill/

I rather suspect that damaging the water companies property is likely to get you into more trouble than just not paying, but unfortunately the way the chips have fallen means that White believes he's untouchable.