Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by TBL »

radcliffewreck wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:59 pm Will O'Bonkers accept 'WeRe' cheques (checks) ?
Kindness credits?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Presumably Amazon pay the content provider a portion of the Prime revenue? It's not like YouTube, there are no adverts, so unsure how this model works.

Perhaps it depends on view hours/minutes?
According to this article, UK content providers get £0.04 per hour for the first 99,999 hours.

https://digiday.com/media/amazon-royalt ... ime-video/
(Scroll down for rate table)

So if you got 100,000 hours of viewing, you'd get £4,000. You'd then get £0.07 for the next 400,000 hours £28,000
TGBMS is 1:43 so first 100,000 viewings earn £7,000 IF watched all the way through.
200 reviews, and one would assume that if it had the desired effect, people would be keen to give it a boost. To have 100,000 viewings that would mean only 1 in 500 viewers bothered to leave a review.

I think we can safely say that 'tens of thousands of pounds' is bollocks.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I was rather assuming its bollockiness. I'm pretty sure the reason he's getting no royalties is because there are no royalties.

I would rather sit through Battlefield Earth, Alien vs Predator Requiem and Highlander 2 than half an hour of those losers whining on about mortgages and how hard done by they are. It's not exactly the sort of thing that is ever going to attract anything more than a handful of cranks. Most of who don't have the money to pay to see it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

To put it simply O'Wah's lying again. If he got 200 "rave" reviews, I 'd be more inclined to believe he made them up, and if anyone actually watched his drivel, under the scheme he is going on about, then I would also equally bet that there weren't enough views or however it is termed to net him much of anything. Then again, I am predisposed to deeming anything that comes out of his mouth A LIE.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:36 am
How humiliating to now be begging for money from people who are now likely to be experiencing significant financial hardship.

I would be tempted to send him just 1p if it could be done anonymously.
Toss a coin to your Grifter
O, ballyhooed suckers!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:46 am I was rather assuming its bollockiness. I'm pretty sure the reason he's getting no royalties is because there are no royalties.

I would rather sit through Battlefield Earth, Alien vs Predator Requiem and Highlander 2 than half an hour of those losers whining on about mortgages and how hard done by they are. It's not exactly the sort of thing that is ever going to attract anything more than a handful of cranks. Most of who don't have the money to pay to see it.
I think in couple of weeks we’re going to have to watch those films, i’m on day 7 lock-in and I’ve already done most classics.

Mikes royalties claim does strike me as rather odd? How much would he actually get for a few hundred views? It can’t be closed to £100?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I reckon he got about 2p from me. I tried to watch it for amusement purposes only, but it was so tedious I ended up >>FF'ing most of it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:13 pm According to this article, UK content providers get £0.04 per hour for the first 99,999 hours.
If you work it backwards, if he's earned £817 as he says, that's 20,425 hours watched. It's 1:43:00 long so divide the hours watched by 60/103 and we get... 11,898 views. !!!success1!!

No money has been stolen. He's just innumerate as well as stupid.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:00 am I think in couple of weeks we’re going to have to watch those films, i’m on day 7 lock-in and I’ve already done most classics.
I have an inability to walk past a charity shop without buying DVDs. I think the current backlog of unwatched films is around the hundred mark.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

MoB demonstrating that you should never let a crisis go to waste:
https://www.thebernician.net/class-acti ... irus-bill/
Class Action To Strike Out The Treacherous Coronavirus Bill
If you're into conspirasphere bingo, you'll have a field day.

Samples -
The Birth of Wireless & The Spanish Flu Pandemic
Coronavirus Bill Will Enable Genocide
And demonstrating that he really doesn't know as much history as he thinks he does -
I know in my heart that our children did not incarnate on this Earth to experience the kind of tyranny never experienced by our ancestors,
We don't have to go back further than WW2 - conscription not just into the forces, but the mines, internment of foriegn nationals, rationing, expropiation of property, etc to see what nonsense this is.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've seen this one doing the rounds the last few days.

Invention of wireless preceded the Spanish flu pandemic.

The development of 5G preceded the Corona Virus pandemic.

Therefore radio waves cause pandemics.

Even by the inane standards of the conspiritards that's pretty desperate.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

longdog wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:32 pm I've seen this one doing the rounds the last few days.

Invention of wireless preceded the Spanish flu pandemic.

The development of 5G preceded the Corona Virus pandemic.

Therefore radio waves cause pandemics.

Even by the inane standards of the conspiritards that's pretty desperate.
Especially since Marconi's first demonstration of wireless transmission was in 1895, and the Spanish Flu was in 1918.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What they are calling 5G has been in use for a great many years prior to covid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:15 pm Especially since Marconi's first demonstration of wireless transmission was in 1895, and the Spanish Flu was in 1918.
It must have been the 60th birthday card I sent my mother that killed her then... 23 years later :-D
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:15 pm Especially since Marconi's first demonstration of wireless transmission was in 1895, and the Spanish Flu was in 1918.
Marconi's first use of radio waves was in 1895, OK. That was one transmission in one location on the planet. Radio gradually became common place from about 1920: and was mainly in the "Western world". The Spanish flu was worldwide (there is no evidence it was clustered around the small number of radio stations then existing); the flu occurred in the year 1918 and came to an end in about 1920.

So it seems reasonably conclusive that Spanish flu was killed dead in 1920 by the rapid advance of radio broadcasts. If we had never had radio, the flu would have continued to devastate the human species.

Compare where we are now with the roll-out of 5G and the rapid spread of CoVID-19. The timescales are uncannily similar.

Therefore to stop this current pandemic we must roll out 5G across the world as quickly as possible.

Someone should start a campaign based on this new finding what I have discovered. Or better still, a class action (by the way, how are the courts functioning at present?).
longdog

Post by longdog »

No new jury trials starting. Magistrates courts are only dealing with custody cases but the MoJ / HMCTS aren't deciding if that's going to be the case until the night before so nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

I'm supposed to be appearing in court next Friday as victim/witness and I am not even slightly keen on sitting around in a crowded waiting room with a bunch of infectious hobbledehoys.

Why they can't just say... "OK... No new trials for the next fortnight" and review every week for the next fortnight I have no idea. I have been somewhat "forceful" on the HMCTS Twitter and Facebook pages... For all the good it will do.

So in summary... It's a clusterfuck.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I missed this gem in MoB's latest screed;
One way or another, the people need to peacefully take back control over their own lives at the earliest opportunity, for the purposes of which the time has come to adopt Magna Carta 2020 as the law of the land, both here and everywhere else mankind is under the threat of such self-appointed totalitarian dictatorships.

This could be achieved by holding public meetings in every community, during which a democratic majority votes to repudiate all statutory jurisdiction and declares that they will from henceforth live under the simple tenets of Magna Carta 2020.
(emphasis mine)

That's a cunning plan worthy of Baldrick! And a Darwin award to boot.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So he wants public meetings where everybody is going to vote to live only under Magna Carta and forgo things like pensions, state benefits, the NHS, free education and so on?

Meanwhile back on planet earth....
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

HardyW wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm
Marconi's first use of radio waves was in 1895, OK. That was one transmission in one location on the planet. Radio gradually became common place from about 1920: and was mainly in the "Western world". The Spanish flu was worldwide (there is no evidence it was clustered around the small number of radio stations then existing); the flu occurred in the year 1918 and came to an end in about 1920.

So it seems reasonably conclusive that Spanish flu was killed dead in 1920 by the rapid advance of radio broadcasts. If we had never had radio, the flu would have continued to devastate the human species.

Compare where we are now with the roll-out of 5G and the rapid spread of CoVID-19. The timescales are uncannily similar.

Therefore to stop this current pandemic we must roll out 5G across the world as quickly as possible.

Someone should start a campaign based on this new finding what I have discovered. Or better still, a class action (by the way, how are the courts functioning at present?).
Here in California they aren't.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

His latest drivel ...
Open Letter To Boris Johnson | Strike Out Tyrannous Bill Or The People Will
Greetings Boris. I trust your inevitable briefing on this heart-felt open letter, about the tyrannous bill given Royal Assent on 25/03/202, finds you well, in spite of these most troubling of times.

You will, of course, already know that nothing which arises from the provisions of the Final Brexit Bill can in any way derogate from the sovereignty it restored, which necessarily means that any act of the UK government that subsequently suspends the unalienable sovereign rights of the British people – such as the right to remove governments by democratic vote, for instance – is constitutionally unlawful and the passing of legislation to that effect automatically renders Parliament illegitimate and the mandate given by the people in the last election a legal nullity, which could easily be overturned by any properly convened Common Law or international court.
<snip>
https://www.thebernician.net/open-lette ... ople-will/
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderator: fix broken BBCODE