Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by longdog »

Open Letter To Boris Johnson | Strike Out Tyrannous Bill Or The People Will
Greetings Boris. I trust your inevitable briefing on this heart-felt open letter, about the tyrannous bill given Royal Assent on 25/03/202, finds you well, in spite of these most troubling of times.

You will, of course, already know that nothing which arises from the provisions of the Final Brexit Bill can in any way derogate from the sovereignty it restored, which necessarily means that any act of the UK government that subsequently suspends the unalienable sovereign rights of the British people – such as the right to remove governments by democratic vote, for instance – is constitutionally unlawful and the passing of legislation to that effect automatically renders Parliament illegitimate and the mandate given by the people in the last election a legal nullity, which could easily be overturned by any properly convened Common Law or international court.
<snip>

A couple of things I can see wrong with that...

1) There's no such thing as "unalienable sovereign rights"

2) The constitution of the UK is whatever the parliament of the UK says it is.

3) Parliament is supreme and can pass any law it likes.

4) There's no such thing as "properly convened Common Law" court except the ones that have existed for centuries. Or as most people call them... "courts".

5) International courts have no authority over the UK parliament except the authority it grants them. And it can very quickly ungrant that authority. (see 2and 3 above).

6) O'Bonkers doesn't know shit.
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderator: fix quoted broken BBCODE
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My wife, in treatment for cancer, is immunocompromised; and so, I am around the apartment more than I might otherwise be. Accordingly, I have more free time to peruse idiocies like O'Bonkers's latest screed. Below are two of my favorite lines from the text:

"Your government can only proceed from here as an unaccountable totalitarian dictatorship, built upon a genocidal false flag health emergency and ultra vires claims of both jurisdiction and legitimacy."

Ah, yes. When you have absolutely no evidence of the truth of your delusions, call the subject a "false flag". The fact that tens (if not hundreds of thousands of people, including Boris Johnson himself, are suffering from the coronavirus is SOOOO inconvenient for Mikey-boy.

"Since my family was one of the first twenty clans to settle here during the Trojan migration, you will no doubt fully comprehend that my DNA prevents me and my kindred from not doing all we are able to prevent tyranny from ever rearing its demon head upon these ancient isles."

We used to poke fun, here, at a guy who styled himself as Erasmus of America, a self-proclaimed genius (maybe "Wile E. Coyote" would have been a better pen name for him), who among other things, claimed a special authority to cleanse America of its political sins because of his lineal descent from some of the great figures of history.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

To be honest, I'm still laughing at the trust baby repurposing himself as a working class Newcastle lad.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

I was taking the piss out of some idiot on Facebook who claimed that not only was he descended from King John (of Magnum Cartidge fame no less) but according to his "research" he was the closest living descendent. How did he know this? He had of course traced every other living descendent. Well you would wouldn't you?

When I pointed out that simple maths said that was probably 90% of the UK population and a significant percentage of the population of North America, Australia and New Zealand he blocked me :-D

I can claim, with some legitimacy, to be related to HMtheQ (gawd bless 'er guv'nor). If I go back on my dad's mum's mum's (recurring) side to the mid 1800s one of my relations married an extremely distant cousin twelvety times removed of the Tsar of all the Russias. You know... Some penniless muppet from some god-forsaken shithole whose official royal title was "Oi! You!" and known to the Tsar as "Who?". Anyhoo... As the Romanov lot were distantly related to our lot via Queen Vicky that makes me a 34,276th cousin 748 times removed (or something) by marriage to the Queen... Along with everybody else.

And then there's the minor problem that if you go back far enough, and it's not that far in the great scheme of things, the chances of all of your recorded paternal line actually being genetically a part of your paternal line approaches zero.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:55 pm I was taking the piss out of some idiot on Facebook who claimed that not only was he descended from King John (of Magnum Cartidge fame no less) but according to his "research" he was the closest living descendent. How did he know this? He had of course traced every other living descendent. Well you would wouldn't you?

When I pointed out that simple maths said that was probably 90% of the UK population and a significant percentage of the population of North America, Australia and New Zealand he blocked me :-D

I can claim, with some legitimacy, to be related to HMtheQ (gawd bless 'er guv'nor). If I go back on my dad's mum's mum's (recurring) side to the mid 1800s one of my relations married an extremely distant cousin twelvety times removed of the Tsar of all the Russias. You know... Some penniless muppet from some god-forsaken shithole whose official royal title was "Oi! You!" and known to the Tsar as "Who?". Anyhoo... As the Romanov lot were distantly related to our lot via Queen Vicky that makes me a 34,276th cousin 748 times removed (or something) by marriage to the Queen... Along with everybody else.

And then there's the minor problem that if you go back far enough, and it's not that far in the great scheme of things, the chances of all of your recorded paternal line actually being genetically a part of your paternal line approaches zero.
I am related to HMtheQ, through Edward, the Black Prince (wrong side of the blanket). So are several million others. On my father's side, the family origins are in what is now western Turkey, but was then ancient Greece. The family migrated to the Mosel Valley of Germany, southwest and north of Koblenz, from whence my ancestors migrated to America. On another part of my father's side, I have Pilgrim and Puritan ancestry.

All of which, plus $2, will get me a bottle of Coke at my local grocery store.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I’m related to The Jebel Irhoud hominid, only by an astonishingly small 5000 family member lineages, which also makes it most of all current homosapiens.

I therefore nullify and trump the Magna Carta through grandfather rights.

I’ve decided to conceive a new lineage of humans for the modern day internet nut bars-

HomoStultita (Stupid man)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I am related to HMtheQ, through Edward, the Black Prince (wrong side of the blanket). So are several million others. On my father's side, the family origins are in what is now western Turkey, but was then ancient Greece. The family migrated to the Mosel Valley of Germany, southwest and north of Koblenz, from whence my ancestors migrated to America. On another part of my father's side, I have Pilgrim and Puritan ancestry.
Nice wine in the Mosel and I enjoy visiting Koblenz to see family, but it’s all suspended until winter now, but personally I prefer Koblenz in the winter.

(edit-- fixed quote block, grixit)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:19 pm"Your government can only proceed from here as an unaccountable totalitarian dictatorship, built upon a genocidal false flag health emergency and ultra vires claims of both jurisdiction and legitimacy."
If I was the government I'd be quite happy to proceed on that basis.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Aside from the whole Parliament can do anything it damn well pleases thing, of which O'Wah is blissfully ignorant as in all things, what's got his knickers in a twist now? I 've avoiding a close watch of the news so don't know what egregious thing Boris has done now. Not that I much care. If it upsets O'Wah, I 'm all for it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:41 pm I am related to HMtheQ, through Edward, the Black Prince (wrong side of the blanket). So are several million others.
I'm not sure how many generations you can assume per century but if my very shaky maths is right and we assume a stable population where everybody has exactly two children who all survive to have two children it's a simple doubling every generation.

Assuming three generations per century and seven centuries since Edward it should be 2^21 descendants... About 20 million.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:53 pm Aside from the whole Parliament can do anything it damn well pleases thing, of which O'Wah is blissfully ignorant as in all things, what's got his knickers in a twist now? I 've avoiding a close watch of the news so don't know what egregious thing Boris has done now. Not that I much care. If it upsets O'Wah, I 'm all for it.
I can only assume it's the emergency powers related to Covid 19. Obviously these were completely unnecessary as the good judgement and common sense of the British people would have been more than enough... Said nobody ever.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Well, it seems there has been a falling out maybe? I notice the DVD is now only sold by a knockout merchant on Amazon for about a fiver. Methinks he's down a lot of money on the whole enterprise.

Our full price investment is still available. I take it creators have to pay for content matching on YouTube, otherwise it would have been pulled.

longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:08 pm I take it creators have to pay for content matching on YouTube, otherwise it would have been pulled.
I think it's mostly a matter of YouTube being able to match uploaded content against content which already exists on their system whether it's freely available or not. As it's vanishingly unlikely that YouTube have that fiasco on their system as copyrighted content in the first place they neither know nor care and won't know or care unless O'Bonkers files a copyright claim.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:05 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:41 pm I am related to HMtheQ, through Edward, the Black Prince (wrong side of the blanket). So are several million others.
I'm not sure how many generations you can assume per century but if my very shaky maths is right and we assume a stable population where everybody has exactly two children who all survive to have two children it's a simple doubling every generation.

Assuming three generations per century and seven centuries since Edward it should be 2^21 descendants... About 20 million.

It was a study that went on generations and assumed a base age of a mere 50 years for the human life span. Obviously it’s not an exact science but the mean generation required was anywhere between 5000-7500 members of a family to go back to the primitive human, roughly 250,000-300,000 years for when humans began to express themselves.

I think some FMOTL are still catching up, and based on Mikes vocabulary, he’s just found the dictionary, that Black Adder found in 1700 with the Prince Regent.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Since my family was one of the first twenty clans to settle here during the Trojan migration
The ones who massacred the original inhabitants and claimed the land for themselves?
The Trojans win most of their battles but are conscious that the Gauls have the advantage of numbers, so go back to their ships and sail for Britain, then called Albion. They land on "Totonesium litus"—"the sea-coast of Totnes". They meet the giant descendants of Albion and defeat them.

Brutus renames the island after himself and becomes its first king. Corineus becomes ruler of Cornwall, which is named after him. They are harassed by the giants during a festival, but kill all of them but their leader, the largest giant Goemagot, who is saved for a wrestling match against Corineus. Corineus throws him over a cliff to his death.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutus_of_Troy

That's the sort of thing I'd keep quiet about if it was my family history. I certainly wouldn't be trying to use it to claim some sort of privilege.

Besides which, he's effectively saying that this sceptred isle belongs to whoever has the biggest stick. Which would be HMG.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

"I'm probably not related to the Royal Family, I'm English."

Overheard in a pub somewhere.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

longdog wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:22 pm
Open Letter To Boris Johnson | Strike Out Tyrannous Bill Or The People Will
Greetings Boris. I trust your inevitable briefing on this heart-felt open letter, about the tyrannous bill given Royal Assent on 25/03/202, finds you well, in spite of these most troubling of times.

You will, of course, already know that nothing which arises from the provisions of the Final Brexit Bill can in any way derogate from the sovereignty it restored, which necessarily means that any act of the UK government that subsequently suspends the unalienable sovereign rights of the British people – such as the right to remove governments by democratic vote, for instance – is constitutionally unlawful and the passing of legislation to that effect automatically renders Parliament illegitimate and the mandate given by the people in the last election a legal nullity, which could easily be overturned by any properly convened Common Law or international court.
<snip>

A couple of things I can see wrong with that...

1) There's no such thing as "unalienable sovereign rights"

2) The constitution of the UK is whatever the parliament of the UK says it is.

3) Parliament is supreme and can pass any law it likes.

4) There's no such thing as "properly convened Common Law" court except the ones that have existed for centuries. Or as most people call them... "courts".

5) International courts have no authority over the UK parliament except the authority it grants them. And it can very quickly ungrant that authority. (see 2and 3 above).

6) O'Bonkers doesn't know shit.
5b) Why does Mr O'Wah accept that international courts can have authority over the UK, but not that EU institutions can, as approved by UK Parliament legislation?

5c) The idea that an act of the UK government that "is constitutionally unlawful and the passing of legislation to that effect automatically renders Parliament illegitimate and the mandate ... a legal nullity" is unsourced and nonsensical. From time to time, a specific piece of legislation has been ruled unlawful by the courts, under the human rights act for example, and there has never been a suggestion that Parliament is required to dissolve itself or whatever he proposes.

Apart from that he forgot the usual claim that HM the Q has also rendered herself illegitimate by some logic or other.
longdog

Post by longdog »

HardyW wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:11 pm Apart from that he forgot the usual claim that HM the Q has also rendered herself illegitimate by some logic or other.
The two favourites are...

1) She wasn't properly crowned because the Stone of Scone is fake / because reasons.

2) She was in breach of her coronation oath when she gave royal assent to The <insert thing you don't like here> Act and is treated as if she abdicated.

These theories collapse of course because.

1) She is monarch by the divine right of kings and not because of a coronation which purely ceremonial and is not a legal requirement.

2) Basically the same. As she is above the law, having been ordained by god to rule, she can ignore her coronation oath with impunity as far as the law is concerned.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:44 pm
HardyW wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:11 pm Apart from that he forgot the usual claim that HM the Q has also rendered herself illegitimate by some logic or other.
The two favourites are...

1) She wasn't properly crowned because the Stone of Scone is fake / because reasons.

2) She was in breach of her coronation oath when she gave royal assent to The <insert thing you don't like here> Act and is treated as if she abdicated.

These theories collapse of course because.

1) She is monarch by the divine right of kings and not because of a coronation which purely ceremonial and is not a legal requirement.

2) Basically the same. As she is above the law, having been ordained by god to rule, she can ignore her coronation oath with impunity as far as the law is concerned.
Way back I wrote a very long posting on the coronation oath argument because, for a while, it was a favorite of Canadian freemen. You can read a far more knowledgeable posting about it here;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 21#p172921

This gives a review of Lindsay's losing court case where he argued that the Queen had no right to rule in Canada because of oath violations. This argument really started with Belanger who, being a staunch King James man, considered it an act of treason on the Queen's part to deviate by even the slightest degree from his understanding of the King James Bible.

As I pointed out numerous times here the coronation oath is irrelevant to the legitimacy of the current monarch. British monarchs automatically becomes king or queen immediately upon the death of the previous incumbent, that's all that's needed, nothing more is required. The coronation ceremony and oath are just a bit of historic pageantry, a spectacle for the masses, and if they were abolished would have no effect on the current British and Canadian governing systems. Elizabeth would still be queen had she not had her coronation or made any oaths.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Edward VIII became King at the moment of his father's passing, and remained so until the Instrument of Abdication received the Royal Assent, the fact that he was never crowned notwithstanding.