Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:00 pm I've read one (by a genuine sovereign nutcase, not one of your ill-informed everyday nutcases) who claims that there is no coronavirus.
Gavin?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:54 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:00 pm I've read one (by a genuine sovereign nutcase, not one of your ill-informed everyday nutcases) who claims that there is no coronavirus.
Gavin?
I don't know the name. It's a comment in the Facebook page of this new group;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tue2Af5yHEE

https://www.facebook.com/groups/373652496802161/

who claim their purpose is to break up Canada because our constitution is invalid for some reason. Something as tenuous as one provincial premier not wanting to be part of Canada. Americans get the same thing with how income tax is illegal for constitutional reasons. The end game is to turn Alberta (and I suppose the other provinces) into a separate nation. Something like the American Texas separation group.

However the Facebook page immediately turned into a festering sinkhole of coronavirus conspiracy theories, anti-semitism, and whatever crazed rantings the various members felt like spewing out. Apparently they have a reverential belief in the coronavirus expertise of David Ickes. By their standards he's actually a legitimate expert. So, back to your question. There was a long rambling expose of the entire coronavirus scam (I only related a portion of it above) in a comment on a FB posting. I was planning to go back to it and do a discussion on it but when i went back I found that the members of the FB page had spewed out an overwhelming number of postings and I forgot which post had the comment or who made it. I'm not dredging through all that crap to try and find it. Feel free if self-isolation has left a lot of time on your hands but my wife has seen this as an opportunity to put me to work. I baked 8 small loaves of bread and a cake this morning. Made a couple of steak and kidney pies yesterday using Fortnum & Mason's recipe. I only see this relentless oppression calming down when the wife can get out of the house again. I rarely saw her before self-isolation and I'm yearning for the return of those halcyon days.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

aesmith wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:47 pm I don't know whether we should have focused thread for Coronavirus idiot theories, so I'll dump this here for the moment. This is Tobe Hayden Leigh sharing his expertise as an "intelligent person" ..
The iconoclastic truth is that no intelligent person who actually knows what a virus is would ever argue that the measures imposed are going to curb any sort of threat to human health, given that viruses are nothing but the body's defence to being poisoned with all manner of toxins.

In other words, it is impossible to catch Coronavirus, which reveals the measures imposed as what they are - a totalitarian power grab by Malthusian social engineers, hell-bent on reducing the world's population by forced vaccination, food shortages and non-ionising radiation.
If he’s so confident that you can’t catch it, I’m openly challenging him (and this may be my angry and sadistic side) to walk through the new temporary hospital at the XL building in a about a weeks time and see how he feels then? Would he think there are 4000 actors in there?

We all knew these FMOTL types would think this is some kind of government tool to control the population, but I’m willing to bet they’re all panic buying to some degree.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:12 pm who claim their purpose is to break up Canada because our constitution is invalid for some reason. Something as tenuous as one provincial premier not wanting to be part of Canada. Americans get the same thing with how income tax is illegal for constitutional reasons. The end game is to turn Alberta (and I suppose the other provinces) into a separate nation. Something like the American Texas separation group.
These are the constitutional invalidity bunch. It's pretty simple really and dates back to 1905. Short summary, since the damn easterners thought it would be better to have two separate provinces, Alberta and Saskatchewan, obviously there is no valid Canadian confederation. Sounds logical to me. :shrug:

Anyways, you really shouldn't bother with going through this fb group. Not worth the time, all the same people who post there, various threeper groups and La Meute.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Meute
I've even found La Meute stickers slapped on street signs in some small towns around me. If you have the time though check out this guy, a classic right to travel type who post there.
https://www.facebook.com/chris.lindsay.3363
They spend a lot of there time trolling wherever they can, even local small town discussion groups out here. Btw, you have it all wrong about coronavirus. I have it on good authority (Lonedummie's wife) that it's all a hoax so that they can impose martial law on us. If you submit to testing for the disease, you will survive but they are actually inserting microdots into your body that will be used for some future nefarious purpose. And those people who died - they were killed because they wouldn't agree to be tested.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

It's an Illuminati plot. It came across my desk. The long term goal is the cornering of the Pup Peroni market in support of a certain military organization.
We will of course deny any involvement, as one does.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Fill yer boots everyone. I think I might start with O'Bonkers, but it's pretty much open season on the loons.
Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee
@CommonsDCMS

Call for Evidence

We're asking the public to send us examples of false info they find re #covid19, particularly on private channels.

We'll ask Government & social media companies how they're tackling it when the @HouseofCommons returns.

Info here: https://committees.parliament.uk/work/2 ... formation/

Note: We don't have a 1st amendment in the UK. Yelling fire in a crowded cinema will see you prosecuted. See:
Warrington Police
@PoliceWarr

We have attended reports of a group of youths coughing at NHS staff stating they have Coronavirus.

The youths will be prosecuted as will their parents.

Parents/ persons with PR make sure your children STAY INSIDE. You too can and will be prosecuted if you fail to do so
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

We have attended reports of a group of youths coughing at NHS staff stating they have Coronavirus.

Parents/ persons with PR make sure your children STAY INSIDE. You too can and will be prosecuted if you fail to do so

A woman was jailed for twelve weeks yesterday for assault by coughing on a police officer. The judge/magistrate actually said the sentence was "a warning to others" which is pretty unusual these days.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:19 am Fill yer boots everyone. I think I might start with O'Bonkers, but it's pretty much open season on the loons.
Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee
@CommonsDCMS

Call for Evidence

We're asking the public to send us examples of false info they find re #covid19, particularly on private channels.

We'll ask Government & social media companies how they're tackling it when the @HouseofCommons returns.

Info here: https://committees.parliament.uk/work/2 ... formation/

Note: We don't have a 1st amendment in the UK. Yelling fire in a crowded cinema will see you prosecuted. See:
Warrington Police
@PoliceWarr

Make sure you bag your limit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another two idiots on remand one with a very impressive "four counts of attempted grievous bodily harm with intent relating to the spitting at the officers".

Well played you complete and utter tosspot.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... -at-police
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

This looks important (from CTUI)... The symptoms of a non-existent "5G central nervous system attack" are similar to the venom of bats (what the actual fuck?) which is in the Covid-19 virus and the vaccine that doesn't exist is delivered by microchip.

Tristram Crispin I've seen two videos of ACTORS playing the part of anonymous people in hospital dying of shortness of breath and breathing difficulties - no temperature, no cold, no flu, just hard to breathe - which are also the symptoms of a 5G central nervous system attack affecting the absorption of oxygen into the blood and causing mucus to surround the alveoli emulating pneumonia. These happen to be two of the additional symptoms of the mutated Coronavirus Covid-19 which has elements of snake and bat venom in the mutation to kill by stifling breathing. It would be virtually impossible to identify which is caused by 5G and which by Nova Coronavirus. I also understand that the vaccine is delivered by injecting a chip underneath the skin, and this type of vaccination was approved (2 days ago) for a mandatory inoculation by the State of Ohio.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:47 pm This looks important (from CTUI)... The symptoms of a non-existent "5G central nervous system attack" are similar to the venom of bats (what the actual fuck?) which is in the Covid-19 virus and the vaccine that doesn't exist is delivered by microchip.

Tristram Crispin I've seen two videos of ACTORS playing the part of anonymous people in hospital dying of shortness of breath and breathing difficulties - no temperature, no cold, no flu, just hard to breathe - which are also the symptoms of a 5G central nervous system attack affecting the absorption of oxygen into the blood and causing mucus to surround the alveoli emulating pneumonia. These happen to be two of the additional symptoms of the mutated Coronavirus Covid-19 which has elements of snake and bat venom in the mutation to kill by stifling breathing. It would be virtually impossible to identify which is caused by 5G and which by Nova Coronavirus. I also understand that the vaccine is delivered by injecting a chip underneath the skin, and this type of vaccination was approved (2 days ago) for a mandatory inoculation by the State of Ohio.
O M F G!!!!!!!!! I simply don't have enough exclamation points for this. That is just astounding. Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider...….
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I live in Ohio, and in fact Der Dachshundbünker is in Ohio. We're not getting any mandatory inoculation.

Over here on this side of the pond we don't have social medicine, if we have mandatory inoculation the first question to be answered is who pays for it. Root Beer has a little chip beneath her skin in case she gets captured behind enemy lines, that cost a couple hundred dollars I think.

Many things over here that apply to both dogs and humans are typically a lot cheaper for the dogs, because someone is paying that out of pocket where a lot of humans have insurance that will pay for it, so its naturally about 5 times as much. So if these mandatory inoculation there are a lot of people paying about $1,000 for them, which is unlikely.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:47 pm This looks important (from CTUI)... The symptoms of a non-existent "5G central nervous system attack" are similar to the venom of bats (what the actual fuck?) which is in the Covid-19 virus and the vaccine that doesn't exist is delivered by microchip.

Well people don’t die from the shortness of breath it’s the pneumonia that gets people.

These are the kind of people that were caught in a Bransholme (Hull) pub this weekend thinking they’ll be fine.

I suspect in a couple of weeks we will see a number of FMOTL types coming down with a strange cough or headache :thinking:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ah Bransholme... The Hull council estate all of the other hull council estates look down their nose at.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

My cousin and her husband and family live in Kingston-Upon-Hull. Last time I checked they didn't live in the area referred in the last post though. I'm pretty sure they aren't FLERS.

I value freedom of speech which is one reason why the FLERS annoy me by abusing it. The right to freedom of speech was hard won by our ancestors. I know the coronavirus crisis is an exceptional time but I hope measures brought in for protective reasons don't stay in force after (hopefully) the Covid-19 epidemic passes. I'm in my early 70s so in one of the 'at risk' groups and I appreciate that in the present circumstances people (including Yours Sincerely) need to be very, VERY careful regarding said virus. A friend/acquaintance had died suddenly recently though I don't know what the cause was and it could be something completely unrelated to Covid-19.

I'm not a Bo-Jo fan but somebody was laughing online that he had contracted the coronavirus. That was nasty especially he and his partner have a child on the way.

My present laptop is a bit weak and puny as far as power is concerned so I don't run AdBlock and among the ads I find irritating are the 'release equity in your house' ones. I'm not sure which would be the correct thread on this site if I wanted to comment on that practice. It may not be strictly speaking a scam but at one time in my working life I was a legal secretary (not a solicitor or paralegal) and I remember a firm I work for had a client who had signed up for one of those deals and was in danger of losing his/her house. I also get ads (though I don't think they are scams) for funeral schemes - I KNOW I'm antwacky I don't need it re-inforced by adverts.

The referral to bats may be to a (legitimate as far as I can tell) theory that the coronavirus may have crossed over to humans to bats because in some bats of the world people eat bats. That said, it is a THEORY and not proven.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I lost a post to cyberspace. Seeing the post referred above about 'actors' playing people with coronavirus the conspiracy theories about actors playing multiple people seems to be quite popular among the conspiracy looniverse. Alex Jones (the American one not the lady from 'The One Show') is really Bill Hicks seems to be a popular one and Princess Diana faked her death and is living as Ondine de Rothschild is another. This conspiracy may have been mentioned here before of course; I haven't been through the whole back content of this website - the 'actors' theory is a scam but not a money scam strictly speaking (unless the 'troofers' putting out the videos are asking people to fund their content).
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm quite enjoying the rampant hypocrisy of the freetards who don't think they have to pay taxes complaining that the lack of funding for the NHS is making the crisis worse.

Joined up thinking never was their strong point was it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:26 pm I'm not a Bo-Jo fan but somebody was laughing online that he had contracted the coronavirus. That was nasty especially he and his partner have a child on the way.
He had the power to follow the advice of the experts and act early. He failed to do so because he put the interests of business and his mates in the city first and listened to that amoral twat Cummings.

He only acted when he was forced to do so and his culpable neglect will cost the lives of people without power who also have partners and children on the way.

I would get out my smallest violin but it's at the menders.

I only hope he's choking on the fact that this time he's had to bail out the people who create the wealth not the people who take it... Although I'm sure he'll find a way to make sure the rich don't lose out in the long run. This money tree they've suddenly found, which they have been saying doesn't exist throughout the last decade of austerity, will almost certainly have to be paid for by the people who take the fruit... Unlike the money tree they found to bail out the banks the last time everything went south.
notorial dissent

Bats don't have "venom" the only ones that actually have an issue are the Vampire Bats whose saliva blocks clotting, and of course can also carry things like rabies. Last I heard, bats had been eliminated as being vectors. Cats, dogs, monkeys more likely at this point.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:15 pm He had the power to follow the advice of the experts and act early. He failed to do so because he put the interests of business and his mates in the city first and listened to that amoral twat Cummings.
That's quite a selective reading of events.

Until the Imperial study the potential impact wasn't generally accepted and he moved within hours of a briefing on it. If you want to believe the Oxford study then more than half the UK population have had it since January, so he has over reacted. And yes, a precipitous crash of the city will affect everyone. My pension is locked up in shares. If the city tanks it's not just the rich who will get ****ed over.

Even on the eve of lockdown I was considering going to a gig because I felt fine and I'm one of the people who thought he had been taking it seriously from the start. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.