Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by longdog »

It's not a selective reading of events at all. Up until about a fortnight ago the government's plan was to "use herd immunity". I'm hoping I don't need to point out that this is just another way of saying they didn't intend to do anything.

You only get herd immunity when a significant proportion of the population have anti-bodies to a virus and in the absence of a vaccine the only way to have anti-bodies is to survive infection.

Boris and his mates were quite prepared to let the disease run its course and to hell with the death-toll. They acted far too late and only after panic-buying had been emptying the shops for a week.

"And yes, a precipitous crash of the city will affect everyone."

Of course it will but it was obviously going to happen anyway. The actions of Johnson and many other world leaders in trying to delay the crash only achieved two things. It gave their city-trader mates time to minimise losses and it gave everybody else a greater chance of dying.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

To be honest recently I have lost interest with a lot of these idiots but yesterday I was reading the comments on a recent council tax video. Someone was posting saying, it is disgusting that we still have to pay council tax in light of the coronavirus.
I pointed out that they are still providing core services and non-essential services that have closed the staff have been relocated to help in other areas.
They then posted that they have lost their job because of the virus and that is why they think councils should suspend the tax.
I then pointed out that as he has lost his job and is claiming JSA then he should inform the council and it may well be that he no longer has to pay anyway or at the very least pay substantially less.
I then got told to f**koff you shill, if I did that they would want to know why they had not paid council tax for the last 4 years.

You can’t win with these people :beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Rest easy everybody... It's not the bat venom that's the problem after all. It's 5G changing the polarity of the oxygen in the air which is obviously a thing. This from PLD...
THE WIFI KILLSHOT by J.E. Ante

5G at 60Ghz resonates with the oxygen molecule and gives oxygen a reverse polarity that makes it much less usable to the human body. At high concentrations of 5G usage you get suffocation of humans at street level. And at lower doses you get flu like symptoms which are the exact same symptoms as the flu with this lowered oxygen uptake by the body.
But the way 5G kills is much more interesting.

Our bodies have trillions of parasitic organisms inside which feed on us and some say help us live by doing many useful functions. But when these bacteria, fungi, and parasites are subjected to any WIFI microwave radiations they are harmed and begin reproducing toxins in self defense. These organisms begin reproducing rapidly to ensure their survival. And so we get flu like symptoms from these internal parasite organisms under attack from WIFI microwave radiations reproducing rapidly and excreting toxins.

This is the real illness people are getting not a bio-weapon coronavirus.

2G has ten microwave frequencies assigned to it, 3G has ten also, 4G has five frequencies with some overlaps, but 5G has 3000 microwave frequencies assigned to it by the FCC. Why so many? So 5G should really be called 297G not 5G. So with this 5G rollout in China, Korea, Italy, Iran, and cruise ships we have the greatest concentrations of 5G usage and the greatest concentrations of illness and death in the world. Our internal parasites are like canaries in a mine and are being killed off rapidly from this 5G usage. When this happens too quickly the body can not get rid of the increased toxins and the host (you) die from toxemia. Our human cells are all tied together and form a much stronger union but our many parasitic hosts inside us are much more isolated within us and much more vulnerable to this WIFI microwave radiations. They try to survive by multiplying rapidly and making toxins to protect them from harm but it is no use and they die with 5G. And with their rapid death our bodies (at least of older and less healthy human) are overwhelmed by toxins very quickly and we die from the combined effects of lowered oxygen uptake from 5G and also from the massive overpopulation and then die off of our internal biomass of germs and parasites which creates overwhelming toxemia.

When the Chinese locked down the people in Wuhan they turned to their new 5G phones and internet connections and so the city was flooded with much more 5G WIFI radiations and made many more people fall sick and die. Many people even fell sick instantly at street level from oxygen deficiency which previously had no sickness. A massive cloud of 5G 60Ghz microwave radiations caused oxygen in the air to fall below critical levels for survival.

Yesterday all of Asia turned off their 5G and left on only their 3G and 4G systems to communicate so they know 5G is the real cause of the illnesses.

So turn off your smartphones or put them in an aluminum pouch until you need to use them to lessen radiation exposure to yourself and everyone else. That is the real thing you must do instead of washing your hands to protect others. And if you would heal your elderly and grand parents put them in a Faraday cage where they will not be irradiated constantly by WIFI signals that are all around us especially in hospitals. Then their sick bodies may heal themselves in time as the toxemia clears from their bodies.

All of my 150 plus articles can be reprinted and translated anywhere without permission. -- J.E. Joe Ante
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Here are a few facts: the UK is using 3.6GHz for 5G. An oxygen molecule in air has a neutral charge (as in no charge). Unless the oxygen is locked in water with hydrogen then the O2 has a slight negative charge and hydrogen has positive it is how they are held together to form water, opposite chargers attract.

Everything in that statement is wrong and I mean everything. I once pointed out the great magnetron in the sky to a 5G facebook group only to be told that because the earth is flat it deflects all the harmful RF coming from the sun. :brickwall:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I believe the same magnetron in the sky also throws out staggering amounts of light in the 450nm range too which is, as I'm sure you will know if you've ever seen a YouTube video by Mark "weapons expert" Steel, a special weapons grade light that LED street-lights give off.

It's about time we did something about this threat.

#blowupthesun.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

longdog wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:16 pm I believe the same magnetron in the sky also throws out staggering amounts of light in the 450nm range too which is, as I'm sure you will know if you've ever seen a YouTube video by Mark "weapons expert" Steel, a special weapons grade light that LED street-lights give off.

#blowupthesun.
Oh yes the man who claims to have worked on missile guidance systems for the MOD but does not understand capacitor values in relation to circuits when looking at the LED street lights. I have been wanting to write a piece on him for rationalwiki after all why should not a Dr Barrie Trower have all the fun! :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

His "reverse engineering" videos are wonderful entertainment. He clearly knows the square root of sweet FA about electronic circuits.

His "this capacitor can store 0.8 joules which could blow your head off" is a favourite... One ordinary match being struck releases about 1000 joules and the kinetic energy of a plastic Airsoft pellet is about 1.3 joule... So little it's not considered a firearm :-D
morrand

Post by morrand »

longdog wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:16 pm I believe the same magnetron in the sky also throws out staggering amounts of light in the 450nm range too which is, as I'm sure you will know if you've ever seen a YouTube video by Mark "weapons expert" Steel, a special weapons grade light that LED street-lights give off.

#blowupthesun.
As described here, that would also have a great number of other real-world benefits, as well as one relatively substantial liability.
---
Morrand
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Look up the BAH Fest for similar ideas. Stopping the earth rotating being one of my favourites.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

doublelong wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:28 pm
They then posted that they have lost their job because of the virus and that is why they think councils should suspend the tax.

I then got told to f**koff you shill, if I did that they would want to know why they had not paid council tax for the last 4 years.

You can’t win with these people :beatinghorse:
And you won’t win with these people, they’ve tried to avoid paying any contribution to the services they now desperately crave for years. There is a guaranteed income scheme on the way for a few weeks I think too, plus there are jobs going such as delivery and supermarket workers which are paying relatively more than they did before.

What ever you think of the current ruling party they are doing exactly like any other would be and that’s spending historic sums of money to try and weather them storm, but ultimately this will come at a price to the people because (and I suspect) it will lead to more austerity and quiet possibly income tax increases.

As a consequence of that, I hope all these FMOTL types who’ve been dodging debts and tax for years finally get their just desert and have to start pitching in!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:12 pm ... my wife has seen this as an opportunity to put me to work. I baked 8 small loaves of bread and a cake this morning. Made a couple of steak and kidney pies yesterday using Fortnum & Mason's recipe. I only see this relentless oppression calming down when the wife can get out of the house again. I rarely saw her before self-isolation and I'm yearning for the return of those halcyon days.
Let the pie sit in the pantry for a couple of days, then eat some with beer while watching whatever sports are left on tv. That way you can pretend you're at a pub.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:20 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:12 pm ... my wife has seen this as an opportunity to put me to work. I baked 8 small loaves of bread and a cake this morning. Made a couple of steak and kidney pies yesterday using Fortnum & Mason's recipe. I only see this relentless oppression calming down when the wife can get out of the house again. I rarely saw her before self-isolation and I'm yearning for the return of those halcyon days.
Let the pie sit in the pantry for a couple of days, then eat some with beer while watching whatever sports are left on tv. That way you can pretend you're at a pub.
I'm out of beer and I don't watch any sports. In an insane moment of self-sacrifice I actually squandered a can of Vancouver Island Brewing Nanaimo Bar Porter by putting it in the pie filling. The recipe called for Guinness but after overdosing on Guinness during a two week drinking trip to Ireland in 2009 I no longer drink the stuff.

This is the Nanaimo Bar the porter tries to emulate. A staple when I was a kid because anybody could make them with no baking or culinary skills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanaimo_bar
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit

Post by grixit »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:26 pm
My present laptop is a bit weak and puny as far as power is concerned so I don't run AdBlock and among the ads I find irritating are the 'release equity in your house' ones. I'm not sure which would be the correct thread on this site if I wanted to comment on that practice. It may not be strictly speaking a scam but at one time in my working life I was a legal secretary (not a solicitor or paralegal) and I remember a firm I work for had a client who had signed up for one of those deals and was in danger of losing his/her house. I also get ads (though I don't think they are scams) for funeral schemes - I KNOW I'm antwacky I don't need it re-inforced by adverts.
Way back when i first came to Quatloos, there was a regular who specialized in exposing home buying and mortgage related scams. I don't know if he's still around but there are still financial and investment fraud related boards here.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
grixit

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:31 pm
This is the Nanaimo Bar the porter tries to emulate. A staple when I was a kid because anybody could make them with no baking or culinary skills.

Ah, a room temperature s'more.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

So Burnaby is the one that has completely bought up the local supplies of flour and baking essentials... I can't find flour or yeast around here at all. I mentioned previously the shortage of garden seeds and such. I was up at the local farm supply and they mentioned that someone had bought up almost their entire supply of garden seeds - 2600$ worth in one shot. They figured that they were going to corner the market and resell them because the business was going to shut down. The seed hoarder wasn't convinced that shutting down the local supplier of everything required to run a farm in an area entirely dependent on agriculture wasn't in the cards.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:31 pm
I'm out of beer and I don't watch any sports. In an insane moment of self-sacrifice I actually squandered a can of Vancouver Island Brewing Nanaimo Bar Porter by putting it in the pie filling. The recipe called for Guinness but after overdosing on Guinness during a two week drinking trip to Ireland in 2009 I no longer drink the stuff.

It's a good thing that Nanaimo Bars have coconut in them. Otherwise, I could see developing a HUGE jones for them.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You can make them yourself and leave the coconut out. Here's Joyce Hardcastle's recipe, unanimously deemed by a panel of judges in Nanaimo as being the best recipe of all of the masses of variants. Coconut haters can instead use crushed peanuts, chocolate chips, or whatever in the bottom layer,

Bottom Layer

½ cup unsalted butter (European style cultured)
¼ cup sugar
5 tbsp. cocoa
1 egg beaten
1 ¼ cups graham wafer crumbs
½ c. finely chopped almonds
1 cup coconut

Melt first 3 ingredients in top of double boiler. Add egg and stir to cook and thicken. Remove from heat. Stir in crumbs, coconut, and nuts. Press firmly into an ungreased 8″ x 8″ pan.

Middle Layer

½ cup unsalted butter
2 Tbsp. and 2 Tsp. cream
2 Tbsp. vanilla custard powder
2 cups icing sugar

Cream butter, cream, custard powder, and icing sugar together well. Beat until light. Spread over bottom layer.

Top Layer

4 squares semi-sweet chocolate (1 oz. each)
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
Melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Cool. Once cool, but still liquid, pour over second layer and chill in refrigerator.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now you have me hooked, what is the beef & kidney recipe? Please.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

longdog wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:16 pm His "reverse engineering" videos are wonderful entertainment. He clearly knows the square root of sweet FA about electronic circuits.

His "this capacitor can store 0.8 joules which could blow your head off" is a favourite... One ordinary match being struck releases about 1000 joules and the kinetic energy of a plastic Airsoft pellet is about 1.3 joule... So little it's not considered a firearm :-D
Most of them have blocked me on youtube. I mostly do tutorial videos but last year I make one or two debunking videos and when the little sparrows dare to post in the comments I normally just reply with this video from Stewart Lee :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yep! :mrgreen: