Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The last time David won was in a game of dodgeball in a public school against a group of blind girls.
I am pretty sure David was never a Public School boy.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Over here in the colonies, public schools are the state run ones, not the plum in the mouth private schools.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yes and yes. Over here your public schools would be called Prep schools. I knew the difference, and I know David isn't exactly "Choate" but I can totally see him on the Exeter Dodgeball Club finally getting a win against St Zoey's Academy for Blind and Crippled Young Ladies 6-8 year olds.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Two wonderful quotes form an "It's all a hoax" thread...
Hilary Jones

Marco Berni speak to hospital workers and healthcare workers and speak to neighbours and see how the hospitals are quiet and nobody going to surgeries but told to stay home and self isolate but all family stuck in house together and expect it not to spread. Shops look busy and queues but because of "social distancing" chemists with big queues people trying to get their repeat presriptions and having to "social distance" making the queue look like loads ill. Use some common sense and critical thinking but then again you trolls are becoming pathetic now and when you all attack we know and so does everyone else that WE are over the target and you prove it with your stupidity. Dont underestimate everybody the resistance is growing and I wouldnt like to be standing in your shoes when they all wake up and turn on the LIARS
Michael Lambert

Hilary Jones I'm subscribed to the SriLankaC channel and I was shocked when I saw him driving to a very quiet hospital. I wish more people would do that around the country and see if it's the same.
How do these cretins even dress themselves?

Yes... Some if not all hospitals will seem quiet at the moment. This is what is known in the medical profession as "a good thing".

They are quiet because routine clinics for people with relatively minor and non-urgent problems are being cancelled you monumental cretins. You know... To reduce the risk of people bringing the bloody virus into the bloody hospital.

I've had two appointments cancelled in the last week and I'm guessing my chance of getting the MRI scan I was waiting for in the next six months are between none and fuck all. C'est la vie... I'll just keep taking the tablets.

I'm not a vindictive man by nature but if 300 people per day have to die in the UK then why can't it be these morons.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Same thing happening here. All elective surgery in British Columbia cancelled including my cataract surgery. There's a huge list of people crippled because they need hips or shoulders replaced, some who have waited over a year (I know one) who will just have to wait much longer. There was an article in today' paper saying how hospitals are currently quiet. As you noted it's because elective procedures that fill them up have stopped but the expected flood of coronavirus patients hasn't hit yet. It's called planning ahead.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I was shocked when I saw him driving to a very quiet hospital.
But not, I take it, because that was a startling piece of f**kwittery even by his standards?

Lets hope someone got his reg and dobs him in.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:51 pm Same thing happening here. All elective surgery in British Columbia cancelled including my cataract surgery. There's a huge list of people crippled because they need hips or shoulders replaced, some who have waited over a year (I know one) who will just have to wait much longer.
I have an as yet unidentified nerve problem and I've been going through the "eliminate everything else before we call it multiple sclerosis" (or that other similar condition... "fucked if I know") stage of diagnosis.

As all of the rapidly fatal possibilities have already been eliminated and Gabapentin (and/or alcohol and/or Satan's Spinach) keep it at minor-pain-in-the-arse levels I'm not overly concerned about the delay. I'd be more worried about the effect of Covid-19 on my 40 years of chain smoking + asthma lungs so I'm quite happy to avoid hospitals completely for the time being.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Well this whole Covid-19 thing seems to have upped the batshittery to previously unheard of levels...
Wally Daylight

marshall law if declared, puts you as a prisoner of war, read up the geneva convention and hagues, rules of war, the worlds governments have now shown their true totalitarian paedophile agenda to shift the goal posts and shut everyone down, using a bogus media led frenzy over f/a. and their public sevice muppets to enforce the seizure of property and rights over free living beings. the seizure of epstein was the freemason zionist paedophile network getting busted, now they are tying up the system so they never get busted, denying natural justice to the people. their banker bosses and mates. there are many involved in this global heist of the middle class. fabian fascist ideology mostly and obviously. look up de'molay freemasonary follow the money....
Now might be a good time to hoover up some cheap shares in any company making Thorazine. :snicker:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yup, he hit all the bingo points, and even got the "p" word in several times for extra credit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:34 pm Well this whole Covid-19 thing seems to have upped the batshittery to previously unheard of levels...
Wally Daylight

marshall law if declared, puts you as a prisoner of war, read up the geneva convention and hagues, rules of war, the worlds governments have now shown their true totalitarian paedophile agenda to shift the goal posts and shut everyone down, using a bogus media led frenzy over f/a. and their public sevice muppets to enforce the seizure of property and rights over free living beings. the seizure of epstein was the freemason zionist paedophile network getting busted, now they are tying up the system so they never get busted, denying natural justice to the people. their banker bosses and mates. there are many involved in this global heist of the middle class. fabian fascist ideology mostly and obviously. look up de'molay freemasonary follow the money....
Now might be a good time to hoover up some cheap shares in any company making Thorazine. :snicker:
Has he forgotten that some Asian countries are currently relaxing the social distancing measures?
And again with the Fabians. They really only mention them because they’re well know, I’d like to know what they make of the Bright Blue?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I like the way he says "read up the geneva convention and hagues, rules of war" when he clearly hasn't done anything of the kind himself. I don't think he has more than the vaguest idea what "marshall law" is... He can't even spell it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:12 am I like the way he says "read up the geneva convention and hagues, rules of war" when he clearly hasn't done anything of the kind himself. I don't think he has more than the vaguest idea what "marshall law" is... He can't even spell it.
Isn’t Marshall Law when Tommy Lee Jones takes the law into his own hands?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I thought it was being ruled by guitar amplifiers.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Marshall P Knutt.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 am
longdog wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:12 am I like the way he says "read up the geneva convention and hagues, rules of war" when he clearly hasn't done anything of the kind himself. I don't think he has more than the vaguest idea what "marshall law" is... He can't even spell it.
Marshall Law played second base, for the Pittsburgh Pirates, for ten games in 1973, before he got kicked off the team for doctoring baseballs with Super Glue.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jude's Brother?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

And a descendent of Nelson's slightly less well known contemporary Admiral T Law.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:13 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 am
Marshall Law played second base, for the Pittsburgh Pirates, for ten games in 1973, before he got kicked off the team for doctoring baseballs with Super Glue.
Super glue? Can’t have been fast drying and can’t imagine how it would have affected the dynamics of the ball? It’s usually sand paper in the pocket over here. Still, my only baseball game in the states was about 13 years ago with the Yankees, and I don’t remember seeing it sober.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:49 pm
Super glue? Can’t have been fast drying and can’t imagine how it would have affected the dynamics of the ball? It’s usually sand paper in the pocket over here. Still, my only baseball game in the states was about 13 years ago with the Yankees, and I don’t remember seeing it sober.
If you want to be technical, Super Glue didn't exist, in 1973. Eastman 910 was the first 'super glue" that I ever encountered. At any rate, given that my post was entirely made up, you can fill in the details, yourself, as to what law could have done with the Super Glue.
Last edited by Gregg on Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tried to fix quotes formatting,
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:18 pm If you want to be technical, Super Glue didn't exist, in 1973. Eastman 910 was the first 'super glue" that I ever encountered. At any rate, given that my post was entirely made up, you can fill in the details, yourself, as to what law could have done with the Super Glue.
My understanding is that an African Swallow was being attached to one side of the ball, and a Dungeness Crab glued to the bottom. The combined forces caused the ball to follow a characteristic spiral trajectory, and was ruled unsporting by umpires. Subsequent legal action by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals ensured that all species of birds were protected from such exploitation. An ASPCA spokesperson said during subsequent testimony to the Senate that they didn't mind about the crabs, "because they're creepy little monsters anyway, I mean just look at them".
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.