Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

"I haven't seen the court order".

"That's the thing in your hand"

"I haven't seen a sealed court order".

"That's the seal there"

"I haven't seen a sealed and signed court order"

"That's the signature there".

"I haven't seen a signed, sealed court order that's been blessed by all three popes"

And so on.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

When in doubt, move the goalposts.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect that if her pleadings/petitions/demands are anywhere near as coherent as she is, that there is no wonder that it all got tossed. Judge probably couldn't make any sense from it and rightfully binned it. Was she even in the right court for a change?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Is this lady really "cuckoo for cocoa puffs" or is she faking it?
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:39 am Is this lady really "cuckoo for cocoa puffs" or is she faking it?
Nope... Genuinely bat-shit bonkers and also extremely unpleasant.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:24 am
CrankyBoomer wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:39 am Is this lady really "cuckoo for cocoa puffs" or is she faking it?
Nope... Genuinely bat-shit bonkers and also extremely unpleasant.
From all appearances from about the time her niece died, and maybe before just not publicly so. As they say a right piece o' work.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:12 pm From all appearances from about the time her niece died, and maybe before just not publicly so. As they say a right piece o' work.
If you follow back, it predated that. She was at least as bat-shit when she went to her third employment tribunal and already had a persecution complex. I stand by my assessment that regardless of her behaviour, her first two cases were well founded, even if she wasn't.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

I thought as much, no great surprise.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Because I can do absolutely f**k all about it can I at least use Quatloos to vent my fury that this completely batshit crazy woman thinks that this is a good time to telephone hospitals and registrar's offices with her blithering conspiracy theory nonsense.

It's not in my nature to wish serious harm on people but as there appears to be no prospect of her being taken out of circulation by judicial or mental health routes, perhaps a medium dose of Coronavirus would give the public services a break for a while.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
longdog

Post by longdog »

A medium dose will only lead to accusations of an "attempted murder by deliberate infection fraud".

Looking at it from a purely philosophical point of view. Inevitably several thousand (at least) people in the UK are going to assume room temperature as a result of this... I'll leave it at that.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

I'm pretty sure Neelu is at it again, this time harrassing workers in London. Sorry, I can't find a link to the original video but only to a twitter version.

AnOwlCalledSage

Footloose52 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:58 am I'm pretty sure Neelu is at it again
I've watched it a few times. I can hear the similarity and it is her modus operandii, but that's not Neelu's voice.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

It sounds like her to me. Her voice, her intonation, her delusional bullshit.

I would have told her to "fuck off" personally.

Whoever it was they clearly missed the irony of filming them on a mobile phone and then uploading it to the internet which is entirely dependent on fibre-optic cables.

ETA: And the irony of being out and about harassing people instead of staying indoors.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:33 am It sounds like her to me. Her voice, her intonation, her delusional bullshit.
Yes, it bears her hallmarks but it's not her. There a plenty of delusional 5G nutters out there. LB Redbridge does not have purple bins. The street sign looks like it says Peckham Terrace, but it's just a little too indistinct to be a positive id. I think one of the commenters correctly identified her as a "Karen" :snicker:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Definitely not Neelu. She's been too busy winning World War IV (I must have slept thorough World War III):

My favourite bits are the news (at 05.25) that Jon Patterson is once again in the care of mental health services after "trying to serve documents to the Ministry of Defence". Neelu calls the The Chichester Centre where he is being held "a forensic place where people from all over the country come to do training and research". and reveals that next door there is "a lodge, which is very, very dodgy". In fact The Chichester Centre website says that is "a purpose built hospital for people who need rehabilitation and treatment within a secure environment. It has three low secure wards, all with en-suite facilities.If you are in the low secure service you will have either committed a criminal offence or have significant challenging behaviour that requires a higher level of security than can be provided in mainstream adult mental health services". which seems the right place for him.

As a bit of light relief, I also really liked Neelu's revelation about "the indiscriminate weaponry in the lampposts" - 07.05
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Spike357
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Spike357 »

They've both got noticeable south-east accents (from a northerner's point of view, anyway) with similar 'London catenation' however the pitch is a little different; I'd guess that the lady in the video is slightly younger than Neelu. The style, hassling a worker with no obvious aim other than hassling them and filming it, is very similar however I suspect Neelu would be more persistent and even more annoying. She may well have got the ideas from watching Neelu's stuff, or just thought it up herself. I'd not rule out the former.

I wonder how Neelu's coping with lockdown, apart from making the video above, that is. The current situation is going to make some people with poor mental health even worse, unfortunately.
FalconCY
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by FalconCY »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:20 pm
longdog wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:33 am It sounds like her to me. Her voice, her intonation, her delusional bullshit.
Yes, it bears her hallmarks but it's not her. There a plenty of delusional 5G nutters out there. LB Redbridge does not have purple bins. The street sign looks like it says Peckham Terrace, but it's just a little too indistinct to be a positive id. I think one of the commenters correctly identified her as a "Karen" :snicker:
It doesn't sound like Neelu's voice to me but maybe an apprentice of hers given by the stupid questions "Do you work for the NHS". Located it as the corner of White Horse Road and Troon Street, LB Tower Hamlets.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:54 am Definitely not Neelu. She's been too busy winning World War IV (I must have slept thorough World War III):

My favourite bits are the news (at 05.25) that Jon Patterson is once again in the care of mental health services after "trying to serve documents to the Ministry of Defence". Neelu calls the The Chichester Centre where he is being held "a forensic place where people from all over the country come to do training and research". and reveals that next door there is "a lodge, which is very, very dodgy". In fact The Chichester Centre website says that is "a purpose built hospital for people who need rehabilitation and treatment within a secure environment. It has three low secure wards, all with en-suite facilities.If you are in the low secure service you will have either committed a criminal offence or have significant challenging behaviour that requires a higher level of security than can be provided in mainstream adult mental health services". which seems the right place for him.

As a bit of light relief, I also really liked Neelu's revelation about "the indiscriminate weaponry in the lampposts" - 07.05
Just more ammunition for the inevitable commitment hearing. Neelu needs some serious help.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Glad to see shes still as mad as a box of frogs!

Anyway, how is everyone? Been a while - exceptionally busy.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:31 pm Glad to see shes still as mad as a box of frogs!

Anyway, how is everyone? Been a while - exceptionally busy.
Welcome back. Had to do Freeman of the year '19 without you.