Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:51 pm
TBL wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:29 pm I may be the only U.S. southerner to dislike cornbread.
You sure sound like a damn Yankee impostor to me.
My southern-born (Washington, DC) paternal grandfather used to serve "hominy grits" at the family's B&B in Wells Beach, Maine. I always had some; but after I stopped going up there in the summers (my other grandparents had a lakefront "camp" (cottage) near Worcester, Mass., and I preferred them and the lake to my other grandparents and the ocean), I never ate it again. I've been down South, a few times, since then; but I've always gone for other breakfast goodies.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

My mother likes a soft, moist, sweetish cornbread, with guava jam. But then, she's not from the north or the south, she's from Hawaii.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

TBL wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:29 pm I may be the only U.S. southerner to dislike cornbread.
What are you trying to do, blow my cover?!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TBL wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:17 pm
What are you trying to do, blow my cover?!
:snicker:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have nothing against cornmeal and cornbread, just the way most people in my experience fix it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:21 am I have nothing against cornmeal and cornbread, just the way most people in my experience fix it.
Y'all come on down to DTA* and I'll show how to do it right.

*Down Town Argillite
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:21 am I have nothing against cornmeal and cornbread, just the way most people in my experience fix it.
Every time I see headlines in US papers like this...
New York Times
Beyond Porridge and Boiled Mutton: A Taste of London
...apart from thinking 'no-one eats boiled mutton' even for a dare, I think back to some of the more enthusiastic "you've got to try this" garbage I've been taken to eat at some "authentic taste of <insert name of city>" restaurant in the US.

Grits. Yuck. Gravy and biscuits. Bleurg. Catfish. Meh. Fried chicken and waffles? Yeesh!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Grits, I have always wanted to like, I really have, but try as I may, I just can't. Cornbread was a real surprise, I didn't think I would like it, but actually it's damn good, and making stuffing with it, amazing. Corn muffins can be too sweet, but when done correctly, nothing beats a hush puppy. I love the crunch on the outside, with the corn adding a nice sweetness to the whole thing. I like them so much, I will always order them if I find a place that has them. Granted, I have had some bad ones, but they are the exception, not the rule. This from someone born English but lives in NY.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

Back to the topic in hand, I've reported the "Council Tax..." Facebook group to Crimestoppers. They have emboldened themselves in their echo chamber to cross the line into criminality.

For personal reasons I've done it anonymously but if anyone wants to stick their head above the parapet, which would expedite the action, please go ahead.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Just finished listening to Ed Browns most recent ravings (if this isn't the correct thread to post to please redirect me it's just the first one that popped up in search of his name) and I've got to say that for me personally he's getting increasingly vague and hard to understand. So I have a question of those more familiar with him, if he does actually get out what's the likelihood of him being an actual danger? Just seems more likely to me that he'll cling more tightly to his delusions of grandeur and hit the guru circuit. While I have no love for conmen I am of the unfortunate belief that the people who shell out money for the various SovCit and tax protester book tours will always find a snake oil salesman willing to steal their money no matter who warns them, so I'm less inclined to sympathy.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
AnOwlCalledSage

Magna Carta et al. :beatinghorse:

https://youtu.be/1OWFPACTJwA

Looks like he didn't attend the civics lesson on Statutory Instruments.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Quite a shocking incitement to violence, posted on Crabby’s Council Tax page 😱
Danny Knightly
So was sat here thinking this...

Is there any laws, killing a Programmed Robot???

There is NO laws that says you cannot kill a Programmed Robot...NONE...

As all Civil and Public Servants are all Fucking uselss Programmed Robots... all following ORDERS doing their JOBS. Then yes you can KILL THEM ALL...

Becuase as their are all Products of these Corporate Entities of different compnaies... Here is what it clearly states in law...

Under product full liability law, all Corporate companies of manufacturers are all fully liable personal/commercial when their “thinking” machines cause harm/loss/injury/fraud/rape/trespass/intrude/interfer/steal — even if the company has the best of intentions and any of thee above of any harm is unforeseen. In other situations, robot makers are fully liable because they are the one giving the orders to these ROBOTS, when they are negligent from them or their order following robots, meaning the man/woman in all our civil and public Offices, are all acting as Servants/Fiduciary/Trustee in positions of TRUST, who then follows their corporate orders directing them to do any of thee above. Because everyone man/woman, that are a product of that Corporate company, then has to follow a set rules set out for them, because that is the programe, as the ROBOT will always say, I AM JUST DOING MY JOB or THESE ARE MY ORDRS which I GET PAID TO DO THIS JOB.

So yes you can kill them all... without any recourse onto yourself, as these are all Corporate Robots... because every man.woman has the Castle Doctrine laws proyecting them also known as stand your ground laws, we all know none have any feelings, they all follow and obey their orders given to them as a mindless drone is, same with these mindless robots... 99.9% will repeat to what they been programmed with... why? because like a Robot it all it knows and knows nothing else but whats it is programmed with...

The three laws are - and it is important to get them in order - 1 - A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. 2 - A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the first law.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is an incredible level of shockingly stupid. Considering the source, not surprising.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

notorial dissent wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:07 pm That is an incredible level of shockingly stupid. Considering the source, not surprising.
What is doubly shockingly stupid is that the three laws of robotics are fiction. I have never programmed a robot to obey any of those laws. Mostly it's been what actions to perform if they hit an object, or what to do if they detect a differential between the output from two optical transistors... but never have I added a line of code to not injure a human being. :whistle:
longdog

Post by longdog »

A couple of weeks ago that cabbage was claiming MI5 and MI6 had inspected his arsenal of firearms and told him they were quite happy and he didn't need a licence for any of them as it was only statute.

Not sure if a troll, a poe, a genuine idiot or somebody with an excessive fondness for marryjewayner.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The three laws are - and it is important to get them in order - 1 - A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. 2 - A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the first law.
Perhaps even more important than getting them in order, is being able to remember them all...

While over at Crabby's I noticed this video:
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/posting ... 2416ec8b05

You know where in the US, scary people with guns are storming legislative buildings demanding the right to be infected?

That's not how we do things in Blighty.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Found this channel containing random declarations of sovereignty. Covid's certainly leading to a lot more sov activity.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDlDeu ... 91A/videos
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

This is what happens when a facebook group go out into the real world :brickwall:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

A bizzare bit of ignorant bigotry pulled from up the arse of a member of Crabbies group ...
Mohammed Hassam
It is against UK's Constitution to have any foreigner in power. This is reserved for someone with British bloodline. 'Patel', 'Richi' and Khan among many others should never be in power if UK's civilians finally woke up and fought for their rights.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It is against UK's Constitution to have any foreigner in power.
Been rewritten since 1688 has it?