Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:12 am "I'm probably not related to the Royal Family, I'm English."

Overheard in a pub somewhere.
Define "English".

Reading Lindsay's contorted excuse for logic still makes my head hurt.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:19 am Edward VIII became King at the moment of his father's passing, and remained so until the Instrument of Abdication received the Royal Assent, the fact that he was never crowned notwithstanding.
Which reminds me that the monarch cannot legally abdicate. It takes a specific act of parliament to permit it. So yeah... If you're the next in line you stay the legal monarch from the moment of the death of the predecessor until you die or until parliament says otherwise.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If his/her own death warrant were to be presented to the reigning monarch, said monarch would be constitutionally bound to sign it.

Once, I was playing an alt-history scenario, in my mind, in which the Germans occupied the British Isles, and among other things, installed the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, as King and Queen, with SS troops making sure that no one objected to this at their coronation. The Allies eventually did kick out the Germans and win the war; and in due course, death warrants for the puppet king and queen were presented to the rightful King, George VI. He would probably have signed Wallis's warrant with few if any qualms; but signing the death warrant of his older brother would have caused him a lot of emotional pain, although he would have done his duty and signed Edward's warrant.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

All quiet on the TGBMS front, but MoB continues to post arrant nonsense on his 'Critical Thinking' pages. Reading between the lines, he's obviously worried that promoting the 5G/Covid hoax might bring him to the attention of the authorities, but he likes the sound of his own voice too much to stay completely off the bandwagon.

And so we get such gems as this -
Why was the first draft of the Coronavirus Act 2020 called “Bill 122 of 2019-21”, a number preceding those of bills announced in the Queen’s speech, at the opening of the first session of Parliament last December?

Why wasn’t it mentioned by any of the political parties in the election campaign?
https://www.thebernician.net/what-no-sh ... n-britain/

The first question reveals that our legal auto-didact doesn't understand the way parliament numbers bills, which is sort of understandable, except that you can find out very easily, if you can be bothered to look it up,

As for the second, what can one say.... You would have thought that the fact that a pandemic still below the horizon wasn't an issue in the election held on 12 December surely can't be seen as sinister by even the most determined conspiracist, but there you go.

Think that takes the biscuit for muddled thinking? How about this?
In the 80’s they told us that the HIV virus could only be contracted via the passing of blood or fluids between bodies....

...we were pilloried by doctors and the mainstream media for being so scared of going anywhere near ‘a carrier’ because VIRUSES CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED BY AIR OR CONTACT, as Princess Diana famously showed, when she went to HIV wards and embraced those who were suffering there, without catching anything.

Now in 2020, they have told us that the current ‘deadly virus’ cannot be contracted via the passing of blood between bodies.

Both formed government policy, yet one position plainly contradicts the other. Viruses either can be caught via the blood or they can’t.
https://www.thebernician.net/cv-picture ... -exosomes/
longdog

Post by longdog »

So basically he doesn't understand that coronaviruses and retroviruses are different things both with many sub-families and the fact you can't catch a cold by having sex and can't catch HIV by somebody sneezing on you means.... Errr.... What? :shrug:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

It's simpler than that, he just doesn't understand.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

longdog wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:47 pm So basically he doesn't understand that coronaviruses and retroviruses are different things both with many sub-families and the fact you can't catch a cold by having sex and can't catch HIV by somebody sneezing on you means.... Errr.... What? :shrug:
It means that he's a flipping idiot.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

And the meta-stupidity is that because of accurate public health information, which people acted on rather than listening to cranks, HIV never caught hold in the way it might well have, at least in the UK.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Indeed. Any successful campaign to reduce the harm done by a disease is taken by these morons as proof that the disease was either not as dangerous as claimed or didn't exist in the first place.

If one day there comes along a disease that is immediately fatal to anybody over the age of 18, unless you take an aspirin, they would claim it was a conspiracy to make you consume nano-bots which have been hidden in the aspirin. And then they'll all die because they won't take an aspirin and the world will be a better place.

It's odd how so many of these cranks will deny a real disease exists and then spend huge sums of money on quack cures for diseases that don't.
notorial dissent

I just can't help feeling/thinking that these people wouldn't be happier if they could just blame it on evil humours/dark spirits/fill in the blanks and resort to checking the entrails of chickens, oh, wait, that is effectively what they are doing now.
longdog

Post by longdog »

To paraphrase Blackadder to Baldrick... To them The Age of Enlightenment was just something that happened to somebody else.

Mind you... Very few of them have the courage of their convictions when it comes to them actually being really ill or really injured as opposed to their hypochondriac self diagnoses. Then it's "Call me an ambulance ["You're an ambulance!"] and get me as much evidence and science based medicine as you can, as quickly as you can". I don't recall any RTA victim or heart attack sufferer ever calling for a 60C tincture of Ford Mondeo or lard.
notorial dissent

I like the quote, quite apt and accurate.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

longdog wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:17 pm To paraphrase Blackadder to Baldrick... To them The Age of Enlightenment was just something that happened to somebody else.

Mind you... Very few of them have the courage of their convictions when it comes to them actually being really ill or really injured as opposed to their hypochondriac self diagnoses. Then it's "Call me an ambulance ["You're an ambulance!"] and get me as much evidence and science based medicine as you can, as quickly as you can". I don't recall any RTA victim or heart attack sufferer ever calling for a 60C tincture of Ford Mondeo or lard.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

With his TGBMS 'class action' apparently having hit the buffers, it looks as if MoB is scratting round for a new source of attention.

Quoting in full as every para is equally bonkers.
What?!? Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, a member of the Gates Foundation Leadership Council, is alleged to have paid the Chinese Communist Party $3.7 million worth of US taxpayer’s money to develop the CV in a Wuhan lab during the Obama administration?

But wait, isn’t he the Director of NIAID, part of the National Institutes of Health, who predicted there would definitely be ‘a surprise outbreak’ during the Trump administration, long before the crisis arose?

Did Trump just announce an investigation into the allegations of criminal misappropriation of those funds?

Isn’t Fauci responsible for the US adopting the skewed WHO contagion model, which includes ALL DEATHS NO MATTER WHAT THE CAUSE and was dumped by the Surgeon General last week?

Does the actual data reveal that US CV cases are 90% less than was being claimed by Fauci et al [30,000, not 300,000]?

Is that why Trump just suspended US funding on the WHO, before announcing the investigation into the evidence that the entire world has been hoodwinked by those WHO claim to have the people’s safety at heart?

Is this a genuine viral pandemic or a globalist manufactured scamdemic, engineered to impose mandatory vaccinations upon us all and to make Bill Gates a trillionaire in the process?
https://www.thebernician.net/cv-scamde ... wuhan-lab/

You'd imagine that the contradictions between being a self styled anarchist and a Trump cheerleader would give you a severe case of cognitive dissonance, but luckily, according to Wikipedia 'some people would inevitably resolve dissonance by blindly believing whatever they wanted to believe.'

Of course the alternative is that MoB doesn't actually believe any of this bollocks, but thinks it will attract the gullible.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Michael is the latest in a regrettably long line of hustlers who will shovel, at us, anything which sounds like it might buttress his delusions, in the desperate hope that there is a pony inside that pile of road apples.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Isn't Bill Gates giving money to these vaccination programs, rather than receiving it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Given the latest statements from the President, one can but hope that MoB decides to try bleaching himself fitter.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:48 am Given the latest statements from the President, one can but hope that MoB decides to try bleaching himself fitter.
Or, as I suggested somewhere, internal UVC illumination.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:05 pm
John Uskglass wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:48 am Given the latest statements from the President, one can but hope that MoB decides to try bleaching himself fitter.
Now that sounds like fun.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:18 am
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:05 pm
Now that sounds like fun.
I've been beaten to it. NSFW:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self