Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by TBL »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:18 pm We know what you all really think about us;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYB6ZSwdrvM
Ah, crap, cheese it, he's onto us!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:06 am
eric wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:43 pm Nice trip up the Icefields
I was into North American trips in those days shortly before fatherhood.
That particular trip was a little ambitious.
Heathrow to Seatac (via Chicago), 1 night delay connection cancelled.
Couple of nights in Seattle
Drive to Vancouver, stay with a friend
Drive to Banff, with overnight break in Kelowna (taking in a visit to Mission Hills winery (seemed like a religious cult))
Banff to Jasper on the aforementioned Icefields Parway.
Jasper to Seatac with overnight in Kamloops.

A 1 year Parks Canada pass was purchased on eBay, put to full use & sold again on my return.

As I dropped off the car in SeaTac the trip meter rolled over to 2000 miles.

I would do this in a more leisurely fashion in future.
You could be the Reverse Burnaby!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's see. I've never been to Banff or Jasper, a Parks Canada pass would be worthless to me, and You'd have to taser me and tie me up to get me in a winery.

However I do enjoy visiting Seattle and I was going to go on a craft beer expedition in June that included overnighters in Kelowna and Kamloops. So an oblique Burnaby.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Just about fifty years ago (actually I think 48 years), I took a trip with my dad from Southern California up along the coast to Vancouver, spent some some with a sister and brother-in-law there, went over to the island and did some antique shopping for my mom, came back to Vancouver and went to Golden Ears and Lake Alouette for a few days, then drove over to Calgary and then up to Lake Louise (where I skiied several winters), then drove up to Banff and the ice fields, then down south through the states back to LA. About a six week trip, camping the entire time, out of my 1969 JAGUAR XKE 2+2. Used to get the strangest looks pulling into campgrounds from RV owners, et al, with my jag.

Would love to do it again.

Have a lot of great memories of my trips to BC, et al.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

And, at almost exactly the same time, spring 1972, I did the opposite trip. a friend and I (same guy I still do my pubbing adventures with, some of the British Quatloosers have met him) got in a beat up old British Vauxhall and drove down the coast to Mexico. Then east through Arizona and into New Mexico to Carlsbad Caverns. After Carlsbad we headed home with plans for Vegas but just after starting out for Vegas I heard a bang while we were driving and saw a tire bouncing down a slope beside our car. Turned out to be ours, snapped off at the axle. There was no chance of getting a replacement axle for a late 1950's British car in Arizona so we abandoned it, and our trip. just outside of Flagstaff.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Jacquie has the begging bowl out ..
Jacquie Phoenix
20 April at 16:13
Important group Announcement 🤗 the Practical Lawful Dissent movement has been given an amazing opportunity to start an Article 61 headquarters 🤗 but in order to make this opportunity a reality, I am going to need some help. Our movement is expanding daily throughout the Commonwealth some of you may have noticed that our denounce the deception website is currently down, we are trying to remedy this issue. Up until now us admins not only work tirelessly for the Practical Lawful Dissent movement but we have also been paying for things out of our own pockets. We don’t want people to have to pay for the truth, however costs do add up. So if we are going to have a headquarters we will need to start an Article 61 fund for all expenses relating to Article 61, this would also give Connor Jason Wilkinson a chance to get the website up again and permanently running 👍 as well as cover other expenses and maybe give us a chance to start offering Article 61 merchandise such as tee shirts etc that many of members have asked about. So let me know what you think about us starting an Article 61 fund.

Next is the possible headquarters itself. I have an amazing opportunity for 2 lucky people that want to actively help the movement. So here are the requirements.

This is a huge 4 bedroom farm house located in central Alberta, I am looking for 2 reliable, responsible people to live on sight and help with the movement, special consideration will be giving to those who have a skill set that further our cause for example someone with online marketing skills that can promote Article 61 and the Practical Lawful Dissent movement. Or someone who does silk screening who can make tee shirts etc. We do have to pay rent but it is very reasonable. There is a huge garden so we can grow our own food and there will be hens for daily eggs 🤗 a wood burning stove to cut down on heating costs and a fire pit in the yard. There is plenty of space for us to host Article 61 related events 🤗 there is plenty of camping in the surrounding area and we are not far from Lakes etc. Each person will have to pay a portion of the rent and utilities but it averages approximately $600 dollars a month.

If you are interested in living in the country and helping to further the Practical Lawful Dissent movement please send me a pm or an email to

xxxxx@gmail,com

First months rent is due June 1 2020

Serious inquires only as we will be living and working together like a tiny Article 61 community, pleaser ember that all our work is done voluntarily so these are not paid positions, however the low cost rent and the opportunity to be on the frontlines of this Commonwealth movement as we organize an international push for redress is an amazing opportunity

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Sounds like free farmhands, or better than that, farmhands that pay for the privilege to farm all day, and work for free on Article 61 gibberish at night. What an opportunity.

Sounds like something out of a comedy sketch. Work 15 hours a day farming and 4 hours on legal garbage, pay farmer $600 a month for the privilege of being there, and get some form of shelter and food you have to source yourself. Luxury.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Once I got wind of Jacquie I have been checking up on her weekly or so and the explanation is pretty simple. There is in Alberta a type of real estate known as "acreages". They're a chunk of farm land usually from 2 to 5 acres in size, have some sort of house on them ranging from a farm hands' bunk house on up, within an hour drive of a major city, and are ridiculously expensive for what you get. The real estate market in Aberta collapsed a year ago or more so many owners who hoped to sell are just putting them up for rent.
Enter Jacquie - she was living in rented property in the area of Bowden or Innisfail (about an hour north of me). She caught the PLD virus and didn't pay her utilities and got evicted. Moved down to Calgary for awhile and still may be there, although she has accumulated traffic tickets from Innisfail since. She is interested in moving onto an acreage somewhere near her former stomping grounds but needs a couple of room mates to help with the rent.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Sounds as if it'll be a case of 'I don't wanna work on Jaquie's farm no more'.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Don't I remember this free room and board for working full time for someone else for free thing from a while back that starred a couple of our favorites that ended in tears and screaming and mutual recriminations. These people have still not figured out that they do not do well in groups and most particularly NOT in close proximity to one another.

Although the whole vassalage, indentured servitude, bound to the land thing does go well with Magnum Carter, since it was the "common law" of the time. There was a dung heap and they would have been in it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:22 pm These people have still not figured out that they do not do well in groups and most particularly NOT in close proximity to one another.
Ain't that the truth? They all want to be the biggest turn in the cesspool and Jacquie has shown herself to be a raging ego-maniac who won't tolerate anything other than subservient agreement with her every idiotic pronouncement.

She doesn't seem to understand that her "movement" is not much more than a bunch of gobshites on the internet and I'd put the chances of her ever getting PLD HQ off the ground at somewhere less than the square root of fuck all.

The chances of it surviving more than a few weeks if it does get off the ground are about the same.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:15 am
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:22 pm These people have still not figured out that they do not do well in groups and most particularly NOT in close proximity to one another.
Ain't that the truth? They all want to be the biggest turn in the cesspool and Jacquie has shown herself to be a raging ego-maniac who won't tolerate anything other than subservient agreement with her every idiotic pronouncement.

She doesn't seem to understand that her "movement" is not much more than a bunch of gobshites on the internet and I'd put the chances of her ever getting PLD HQ off the ground at somewhere less than the square root of fuck all.

The chances of it surviving more than a few weeks if it does get off the ground are about the same.
Since it was/is all about her and only about her the rest of them don't count except as maybe gophers or free help.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I wonder how long before Jacquie and Laz are at each other's throats. They both seem to want to be top dog, with the same dismissive attitude to anyone else, for example ..
Lazarus Laurence shared a post.
new members, please stop trying to give out advice. you dont fully understand the process we teach. ANYONE caught doing so will be removed and blocked. you came here to learn, not teach. leave that to admin thanks.......
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Regarding her farmhouse it's not quite clear whether it's intended to be split between four or five people. She's trawling for two more, but has either herself and one other, or herself and two others already expected. Either way whether it's $2400 or $3000 per month it doesn't sound any sort of bargain.

Forgot to add, does Canada have any special requirements for multiple occupancy? Like our "HMO" regulation that Woman Neelu's sister fell foul of.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:20 am I wonder how long before Jacquie and Laz are at each other's throats. They both seem to want to be top dog, with the same dismissive attitude to anyone else, for example ..
Lazarus Laurence shared a post.
new members, please stop trying to give out advice. you dont fully understand the process we teach. ANYONE caught doing so will be removed and blocked. you came here to learn, not teach. leave that to admin thanks.......
As far as I know he's never "taught" anybody anything. Not even the bullshit A61MC1215 'theories'.

He just says it's "in the files" and heaven help anybody who questions any of it. Even asking for clarification is enough to get you banned.

What a truly tragic life he must lead where this sort of power is important to him.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like a few of the members aren't toeing the line, although Chris doesn't seem that chastened ...
Jacquie Phoenix shared a post.

Chris Grigio has earned this month's white feather. Because he is not willing to fight for his Rights and Freedoms. Even though their is a war going on for all our lives. Article 61 is a numbers game and Chris doesn't think that it is important for us to use the only weapon (Article 61) we have to fight the Regime 🤔 if we are fighting for his family..... Don't you think he should be fighting for Yours ? 🤔

Stuart McIntosh get doing your studies
OR your Next
Chris Grigio Lol, I am flattered and truly honoured.
Thank you, good sir.
I didn't realize it was so easy to catch the eye of the powers that be in ths group by asking for evidence and proof of efficacy. Amazing!
I realize the right to litter cigarette butts is a valiant and noble right one must always exercise no matter the push back, and I look forward to many more pages of evidence showing you enacting such an incredibly ground breaking exercise in bravery!
Thank you for trail blazing for me and my family. 😊👏👏
Mark my words: For it is on this day that I shall begin pissing away my hard earned money on cigarettes too, and litter every public right-of-way, FOR I AM FREEEEE
(Seriously don't kick me outta this group. We're having fun. 😊👌🍻)
Chris Grigio Awh, you deleted my reply. You're no fun, lady.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

We have a PLD split. On one side we have the Lazurus/Phoenix locked down PLD Commenwealth or some such shit.
But there is a new kid on the block, The REAL PLD.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/263768147974111/
notorial dissent

Just love schisms and heretics, pure comedy gold.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Kind of surprised it took this long.
notorial dissent

Juisarian wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:51 pm Kind of surprised it took this long.
They're ALL real slow on the uptake thingy and even worse on the thinkum thingy. Not a good combination.