Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:58 pm
Why would the coins appreciate in value, when they are explicitly tied to a debt of known amount?
They are also, apparently, tied to the value of gold so it gets even more confusing. To a layman not versed in the ways cryptocurrencies, and with nothing but a 39 year old O Level in economics and common sense to rely on, it's almost as if the whole thing is utter bollocks.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:19 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:58 pm
Why would the coins appreciate in value, when they are explicitly tied to a debt of known amount?
They are also, apparently, tied to the value of gold so it gets even more confusing. To a layman not versed in the ways cryptocurrencies, and with nothing but a 39 year old O Level in economics and common sense to rely on, it's almost as if the whole thing is utter bollocks.
Yeah, you could say that. I mean trading a non-enforceable lien (worthless) for a pretend cloud coin (equally worthless) amounts to a net transaction of ZERO. The cloud coin may be pegged at a gold value, but they have to actually buy the gold with something to start with, so I really don't see how this is going to work, although since the net transaction value is zero they really won't have to be buying gold anytime soon.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

I think you are looking at this the wrong way. IMO, it is if someone has a lien against you, you can trade that lien for fake stuff and get rid of the lien. Of course, the real world don't work that way, but these numnuts don't believe that they have to live with reality's rules.

OT: I have decided I am tired of being a lowly cannoneer, so I will be posting more profligately.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 12:29 pm For some reason I can't see the quote button at present. Quite honestly, that could be a problem with my laptop which was never the most powerful (it's an Acer) but since I dropped it (my own fault I know) it's been even worse. Sorry to show my ignorance but what is the difference between a 'scam' and a 'grift'? I thought they were both synonyms for a confidence trick but maybe I was mistaken.
Why, it's an important legal distinction. It's the same as the difference between a car, an automobile, a motor vehicle and a personal conveyance.
Why, it's as obvious a the difference between a person, an individual, a flesh and blood Freeman on the land, a sovereign, and a Man: of the family Idgit.
All important terms used under color of law.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm gonna start a service where you send me
£ 500 and a copy of your mortgage I'll say you don't have to pay it anymore.

That's it, I'll say you don't have to pay it anymore. Your bank is welcome to disagree but they can't take my house. They can take your house, but that's not my problem.

I'll be richer than Davey Crockett.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:44 am
CrankyBoomer wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 12:29 pm For some reason I can't see the quote button at present. Quite honestly, that could be a problem with my laptop which was never the most powerful (it's an Acer) but since I dropped it (my own fault I know) it's been even worse. Sorry to show my ignorance but what is the difference between a 'scam' and a 'grift'? I thought they were both synonyms for a confidence trick but maybe I was mistaken.
Why, it's an important legal distinction. It's the same as the difference between a car, an automobile, a motor vehicle and a personal conveyance.
Why, it's as obvious a the difference between a person, an individual, a flesh and blood Freeman on the land, a sovereign, and a Man: of the family Idgit.
All important terms used under color of law.
You forgot trustee and settlor and creditor.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A couple of years ago a FOTL issued a £34,000,000 lien against me.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10855&hilit=lien&s ... 00#p251357

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10855&hilit=lien&s ... 20#p251474

At the time of writing, I have paid approximately zilch towards this £34,000,000 debt. He, on the other hand, has gone bankrupt (on a petition from HMRC). Unsurprisingly, I've not heard anything from his Trustee in Bankruptcy asking me to pay him the £34,000,000 to the bankrupt's estate. I think it's safe to assume I'm off the hook now. Phew!
notorial dissent

mufc1959 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:53 pm A couple of years ago a FOTL issued a £34,000,000 lien against me.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10855&hilit=lien&s ... 00#p251357

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10855&hilit=lien&s ... 20#p251474

At the time of writing, I have paid approximately zilch towards this £34,000,000 debt. He, on the other hand, has gone bankrupt (on a petition from HMRC). Unsurprisingly, I've not heard anything from his Trustee in Bankruptcy asking me to pay him the £34,000,000 to the bankrupt's estate. I think it's safe to assume I'm off the hook now. Phew!
And he didn't even send you a pretty piece of paper to hang on the wall?? Shocking!! You should at least get something to amuse you.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Further evidence of MoB's desperation?
Watch The Great British Mortgage Swindle For Free Until the lock-down comes to an end, you can watch The Great British Mortgage Swindle for free at the link below.
https://www.thebernician.net/video/

I also note that it seems a grand total of 95 people have joined the 'iLien community'

https://discord.com/invite/wjnCDQv
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Well colour me surprised - O'Bonkers' website is full of covid-19 doesn't exist it's all down to 5G lunacy.

Not only that - there's been a virtual Grand Jury that's found the pandemic is a fraud!

https://www.thebernician.net/grand-jury ... mic-fraud/

Living in rural France, the news from the UK doesn't always travel fast. The internet here runs on carrier pigeons. I assume this is the number one story in the press, on TV etc. back home.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

They call it a "virtual Grand Jury". The rest of us call it "a bunch of conspiracist idiots who confirm the biases of O'Bonkers."

Maybe we ought to convene our own Illuminati Grand Jury, on Zoom or something else, and declare that Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh isn't half barking mad.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:36 am Maybe we ought to convene our own Illuminati Grand Jury, on Zoom or something else, and declare that Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh isn't half barking mad.
It's Facebook, but all are welcome.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Call me Mr Picky, but it seems a bit odd to me that a Reet Grand Jury convening on Thursday 7th May accepted evidence that:
the Coronavirus Act was passed by Parliament, which promptly dissolved till further notice
When on 6 May Keir Starmer faced off against Boris Johnson at PMQ's to no little media attention.

I'm also rather amused by this section of the indictment, which suggests that someone has got a ticket:
Local Authorities are also now exempt from compliance with their duties under The Care Act 2014, but they are still sending parking bandits to fine you for parking in front of the home you have been imprisoned in.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:36 am
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:36 am Maybe we ought to convene our own Illuminati Grand Jury, on Zoom or something else, and declare that Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh isn't half barking mad.
It's Facebook, but all are welcome.
Excellent promotional work there Agent Code Name Red.

There'll be an extra week's supply of adrenochrome on your desk tomorrow.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

That's just the UK branch office.

A hint of its importance might be taken in the fact that at the real Illuminati HQ, in the back room of the Argillite Post Office in Kentucky, "UK" is a basketball team first, and a country about third or so.

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:55 pm
Excellent promotional work there Agent Code Name Red.

There'll be an extra week's supply of adrenochrome on your desk tomorrow.
Thanks, it's a right pain finding children to harvest it from during lockdown.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Gregg wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:13 am A hint of its importance might be taken in the fact that at the real Illuminati HQ, in the back room of the Argillite Post Office in Kentucky, "UK" is a basketball team first, and a country about third or so.
Oooh, that's a bit harsh old bean. We know we're only a small nation, but we've always punched above our weight in The Organisation. Remember who created the BAR for example, establishing control of all the lawyers and courts in the world?

A bit of civility from you please, if you ever hope to have another go on Ms Bonham Carter
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

hucknallred wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:36 am It's Facebook, but all are welcome.
I call "fake conspiratorial organization." Anyone who knows beans about conspiracies know that "all" are not welcome. A welcome mat put out for all comers contradicts the very idea of having a secret conspiracy that is only known to a few and the levers of power are handled by even fewer people. For instance, here on this site we have a poster by the name of fortinbras who wants to be a member of the Illuminati in the worst way, but his invitation has never come; any applications he has submitted have been torn up, thrown away, "lost" (our favorite excuse to him), misfiled, shredded or fed to webhick's interns. It's gotten to the point that we invite to him events as a guest, but then turn him away at the gate and tell him, "Sorry, never heard of the Illuminati. Try the YMCA down the street."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:44 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:13 am A hint of its importance might be taken in the fact that at the real Illuminati HQ, in the back room of the Argillite Post Office in Kentucky, "UK" is a basketball team first, and a country about third or so.
Oooh, that's a bit harsh old bean. We know we're only a small nation, but we've always punched above our weight in The Organisation. Remember who created the BAR for example, establishing control of all the lawyers and courts in the world?

A bit of civility from you please, if you ever hope to have another go on Ms Bonham Carter
I was making fun of Kentucky, not the UK. 🇬🇧
Although it is my ancestral home as well as the literal Illuminati center of the known universe, it has also elected Mitch McConnell 6 times.
We also take basketball real darn serious.
Upon my homecoming from England the first thing I was asked was if everybody really wore shoes every day.
No offense intended.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

An emailed "update" from Master Bullsh*t :

Hey ,

We trust this missive finds you and your well, despite the continuing troubled times.

Contrary to what those under-furnished in the critical thinking department would have you believe, the TGBMS Class Actions are still moving forward, despite the domestic lock-up.

So we thought we should get in touch to reassure you, in the event you have come across some of the plainly ludicrous claims which have been made of late on social media.

The most extreme being that TGBMS has been sold to parties unknown for £4 million!!! First we've heard!

That being said, we understand very well that you may still be in need of some reassurance that the class actions are still going ahead, which we will endeavour to provide below, along with an explanation as to why we had no choice but to alter our plans.

Since it was impossible to proceed with the high court actions without being able to present the evidence in court, we had to delay the filing of the claim form and particulars in the first action.

Had we filed the claim, we would have risked the whole case being struck out at a remote hearing, without it having been heard properly.

Nevertheless, we have already stated publicly and in a previous newsletter, in the absence of a credible justice system, we will take the class action into international arbitration, with a truly independent judge being asked to preside.

But even if that weren't possible, we already have sufficient funds being held in trust to cover the potential legal costs of filing the actions into the high court, as originally planned.

So either way, rest assured that the TGBMS Actions are moving forward.

All the best,

The Michaels of Bernicia & Deira