Hendrickson wants to be on the radio

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Hendrickson wants to be on the radio

Post by Famspear »

Posted by ForumAdmin on 28 December 2007 at the lost horizons web site:
Friends, yesterday I sent out a special email, which asked for your help in urging George Noory's Coast-to-Coast radio program to schedule a show with me, after learning that it is the show's practice to meet such requests when they are received in sufficient volume.

The show's producer has now written me begging me to halt what apparently proved to be an overwhelming flood of requests (and implying that these requests will be honored soon).

So... thanks very much to those of you who took action, and if you had gotten my request but hadn't yet acted, please don't, now! If you correspond with anyone else who might have gotten the request, please pass along this follow-up message.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!
This could be Pete's big break, right?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder if i could get Tom Demeter on one of those. Maybe he'd finally get enough contributions to pay me on time. Certainly he's got the right attitude. Today he explained that there is a difference between "driving" without a license, and "commuting", which looks the same, but doesn't require one. He didn't seem all that clear on what the difference was, though.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Hendrickson wants to be on the radio

Post by webhick »

The show's producer has now written me begging me to halt what apparently proved to be an overwhelming flood of requests
It's quite typical for a victim of harassment to beg the attacker to stop.
(and implying that these requests will be honored soon).
Another tactic commonly used to get the immediate attack to stop.

Or the producer's sarcasm didn't come across clearly: "Tell your cronies to stop flooding the network. You'll get on this show when I'm able to play the Star Trek theme on my ass-tuba."

Ah yes, he implied that the requests will be honored soon!

Wait...are we sure that the "requests" Hendrickson wanted sent to the show are the "requests" actually sent to the show? I mean, what if the majority of the requests were to see Hendrickson put on a hoop skirt, climb Mount Rushmore, pitch a tent under Lincoln's eyebrow, and sing "Oh, Canada". Hey, it could happen. Soon, I hear tell.

It will be interesting to see if he actually gets on the radio show. I checked the schedule...nothing yet. I'm not sure how scheduling on stuff like this works, but you'd figure that they would just book it instead of holding off booking it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote: Wait...are we sure that the "requests" Hendrickson wanted sent to the show are the "requests" actually sent to the show? I mean, what if the majority of the requests were to see Hendrickson put on a hoop skirt, climb Mount Rushmore, pitch a tent under Lincoln's eyebrow, and sing "Oh, Canada". Hey, it could happen. Soon, I hear tell.
I would pay good money to see that.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

webhick wrote:It will be interesting to see if he actually gets on the radio show. I checked the schedule...nothing yet. I'm not sure how scheduling on stuff like this works, but you'd figure that they would just book it instead of holding off booking it.
Maybe the schedule will appear right after the Sixth Circuit issues its Opinion and Order.
Paul

Post by Paul »

He didn't seem all that clear on what the difference was, though.
Well, duh. He told you. One requires a license and one doesn't. What more explanation do you need?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Famspear wrote:Posted by ForumAdmin on 28 December 2007 at the lost horizons web site:
Friends, yesterday I sent out a special email, which asked for your help in urging George Noory's Coast-to-Coast radio program to schedule a show with me, after learning that it is the show's practice to meet such requests when they are received in sufficient volume....
This could be Pete's big break, right?
Sherry Jackson got on just before she was convicted. Pete's jealous. Or, it's a ploy: When he doesn't appear, they'll be able to rant that the ebil gubment got to Clear Channel's Premiere Radio Networks group and put a stop to the dissemination of facts. After all, Clear Channel is based in Texas and that means Bush's Texas Mafia runs it.

Or something like that. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
hartley

Post by hartley »

He wants on Coast-to-Coast?

I used to listen to that when I worked third shift. Except I thought it was hosted by somebody else, I don't know George Norry.

Does Pete realize that only crazy people go on that show?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Maybe Pete is hoping they'll expand the show to include blowhard, narcissistic, ex-cons.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

hartley wrote:He wants on Coast-to-Coast?

I used to listen to that when I worked third shift. Except I thought it was hosted by somebody else, I don't know George Norry.

So the hoop skirt theory may have some merit?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:
hartley wrote:He wants on Coast-to-Coast?

So the hoop skirt theory may have some merit?
You're definately getting warm.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros