UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:48 am We know the answer to that - the 5G from the bus stop outside the house.
A big hand for the 5G Assassination Bureau in GCHQ. We fitted that 6 months before anyone knew she was going to move in. They are good. Very good!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

When did GCHQ get the 5G Assassination Contract?

I thought we here at the Illuminati still had it?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Why would anyone bother spending the money and putting out a contract on Elwe when Neelu is doing such a bang up good job of it all on her own in her own totally inept way.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The contract isn't on EWE.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 9:29 pm When did GCHQ get the 5G Assassination Contract?

I subbed it out because while I was totally ready to come to London, Helena Bonham Carter was busy and I'd only get to spend a few nights with her.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Besides, the 5G bus stop was very cost effective. All without mentioning that all of Neelu's communications go in and out through it.
That's just too much fun to pass up.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 9:29 pm When did GCHQ get the 5G Assassination Contract?

They are one of our affiliates.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:21 pm They are one of our affiliates.
What's funny is that Devine and Paterson think Mossad is behind it all. Who's going to tell them that GCHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mossad Soros Illuminati Enterprises?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:27 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:21 pm They are one of our affiliates.
What's funny is that Devine and Paterson think Mossad is behind it all. Who's going to tell them that GCHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mossad Soros Illuminati Enterprises and Tackett's Grocery and Pizza, Argillite Kentucky

fify
AnOwlCalledSage

I've had to have a strong word with the local pizza parlour about Operation Swissindo.

The lack of flights is messing with our targeted "Poison Neelu, and just Neelu. Oh, and the Equity Lawyer" campaign. The angels from the planet Zog have a clear pathway to Earth now the skies are chemtrail free.

I guess we are going to have to increase the fluoride in the water concentration to compensate.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

We're replacing most of that old tech with 5G and Pigeon Drones.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I apologise in advance for the length of this post but there's a new update from Neelu and it seems that the persecution of Edward William Ellis is never ending.

In another interview with Ramola D she tells us that Eddie has had a sixth dialysis treatment, that he is improving and is/was due to have a further treatment this Saturday. Not only that but Chelmsford City Council has granted his request to find him somewhere to live close to Broomfield Hospital and has placed him in a bed and breakfast.

So good new all round eh? Not a bit of it. Ed's accommodation is four whole miles from the hospital which is clearly unsatisfactory. Furthermore the hospital had the temerity to ask Eddie to change his GP to one in the local area and when naturally, he refused, they moved his dialysis appointments to Saturday because they give priority to people with local GPs. And of course Neelu claims that the hospital isn't treating Edward in exactly the way she thinks they should. All of which adds up to Neelu concluding that the situation "is not working out".

Undaunted they have asked Broomfield to arrange to transfer him to The Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel which I am sure was one of the hospital's trying to assassinate him in the first place. Unfortunately for the dynamic duo, due to a little thing known as Coronavirus, hospitals are not accepting transfers at the moment so it isn't possible. One can only imagine the nature of the conversation that took place but it ended with Eddie being "discharged" from Broomfield and told that when his condition again became acute he could turn up at A&E at Royal London (or any other hospital) and they would assess him for treatment all over again.

Edward's GP is trying to arrange a referral top a new hospital (presumably the Royal London) but of course this will mean that poor Eddie is now "stranded" (to quote Neelu) in Chelmsford, 30 miles away from the hospital they hope that will be treating (and not assassinating) him.

Even by Neelu's standards the sheer lunacy of this situation is breathtaking. They went unasked to Chelmsford, demanded treatment, demanded housing and when they got both decided it was not satisfactory, demanded to return to London and complained about the situation they find themselves in.

At about 14.00 minutes through the video, Edward himself makes an appearance to tell us that he he too busy healing himself to spend time on his mission to delivery fraud remedies (or something) and then spends 15 minutes waffling on about the mythical Royal Commission. It's not any more understandable in speech than it is in writing.

After that the video descends into the typical madness about 5G, Coronavirus etc which I can't be bothered to listen to but jumping swiftly through I did find Neelu talking about 1,400 bases built several miles underground doing human DNA experiments (about 37.00).

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Thanks. I saw the video but it's an hour long, and that Ramola quine is so irritating.
ArthurWankspittle

Is it possible that EWE's existing GP could drop him as he no longer lives in the area?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

I wonder if they have finally gotten him detoxified to the point where his blood levels are near somewhere near normal yet?

I have to say I feel sorry for the B & B, a pleasant guest he won't be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:55 pm I have to say I feel sorry for the B & B, a pleasant guest he won't be.
Don't. It's a B&B that can only survive on local authority money by being ~100% occupied while minimising the overheads and costs. This is temporary homeless accommodation not holiday accommodation. You would get very short odds on the place containing mental health patients, drugs, weapons etc.
notorial dissent

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:09 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:55 pm I have to say I feel sorry for the B & B, a pleasant guest he won't be.
Don't. It's a B&B that can only survive on local authority money by being ~100% occupied while minimising the overheads and costs. This is temporary homeless accommodation not holiday accommodation. You would get very short odds on the place containing mental health patients, drugs, weapons etc.
So more of what we would call a boarding house, yo pays yo money yo takes yo chances.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I suspect the bit about him being discharged is another one of Princess Nutbag's "alternative facts". The chances of a hospital discharging a person in need of dialysis, without there being somebody to discharge him into the care of, are between slim and bugger all.

He discharged himself perhaps.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:52 pm Is it possible that EWE's existing GP could drop him as he no longer lives in the area?
No. But he will not have access to home visits or urgent out-of-hours care. Presumably this is why he was told to rock up at A&E. To be fair, it's all a home visit would have resulted in so in practical terms no difference.

(Disclosure: I only changed my GP after 4 years at my new address so for most people it is not an issue)
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:55 pm I wonder if they have finally gotten him detoxified to the point where his blood levels are near somewhere near normal yet?

I have to say I feel sorry for the B & B, a pleasant guest he won't be.
Can you imagine the 100 page case to complain about the breakfast.

Sausage denial fraud fraud remedy process