UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:03 pm
hucknallred wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:06 pm I'm sure there's others.
Betty the chicken, for one.
That's not been confirmed. There are rumours of a southern Florida getaway.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The way that Neelu and Ellis use the word "fraud" reminds me of the way that Monty Python used "spam". I can hear it now:

"Your Honor, this fraudulent proceeding is a fraudulent fraud, full of fraud, fraud, treason, fraud, trespass, fraud, fraud, larcenous fraud, conversion, fraud, thievery and fraud. Oh, yes -- and fraud."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:03 pm
hucknallred wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:06 pm I'm sure there's others.
Betty the chicken, for one.
Too soon!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:41 pm The way that Neelu and Ellis use the word "fraud" reminds me of the way that Monty Python used "spam". I can hear it now:

"Your Honor, this fraudulent proceeding is a fraudulent fraud, full of fraud, fraud, treason, fraud, trespass, fraud, fraud, larcenous fraud, conversion, fraud, thievery and fraud. Oh, yes -- and fraud."
Yes, just exactly like.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

And just in case anyone might have a shred of sympathy for Private Equity Knobhead Ellis, he thoughtfully includes this at the end of his long list of demands:
Layton, Marcus <Marcus.Layton@justice.gov.uk>
Fri, May 15, 2020 at 11:56 AM
To: "edward.w.ellis@gmail.com" <edward.w.ellis@gmail.com>
Her Majesty's Solicitor General v Ellis A2/2020/0396

Dear Mr Ellis,

I write in respect of the Appellant’s notice seeking permission to appeal against the decision of Mrs Justice May dated 12th February 2020.

I note that you have not filed a bundle of documents. An extension of time for filing the bundle has been granted. This should now be done by no later than 22nd May 2020.

Yours sincerely
Mr Marcus Layton Case Progression Office, Room E328 Civil Appeals Office Royal Courts of Justice Strand London WC2A 2LL
Some people just can't be helped.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:39 pm Some people just can't be helped.
Or perhaps sometimes they get too much help.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

hucknallred wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:06 pm
Wakeman52 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:33 pm then his life expectancy can probably be measured in months, if not weeks.
Could be time for the Q book of remembrance thread soon.

Ebert (Rumoured)
Guy Taylor
Patrick Cullinane

I'm sure there's others.
Irwin Schiff
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's not forget that great Canadian sovereign Eldon Warman;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 0f43332832
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Ye Olde Quatloos used to have a sort of Hall of Shame, featuring people like Irwin Schiff, Devvy Kidd, and Jerome Schneider (who is the scammer who inadvertently led me to Quatloos in the first place). Maybe it's time for an official Quatloos Hall of Shame.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:58 pm Ye Olde Quatloos used to have a sort of Hall of Shame, featuring people like Irwin Schiff, Devvy Kidd, and Jerome Schneider (who is the scammer who inadvertently led me to Quatloos in the first place). Maybe it's time for an official Quatloos Hall of Shame.
Agreed, a Rogues Hall of Shame. I think it would be entertaining and worthwhile. The ranks are considerable thinned though with Whiney Shrout having recently been jailed. I can hope that that is in Marvelous Mac's near future though. Maybe AZ will wise up and grow some balls.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:55 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:58 pm Ye Olde Quatloos used to have a sort of Hall of Shame, featuring people like Irwin Schiff, Devvy Kidd, and Jerome Schneider (who is the scammer who inadvertently led me to Quatloos in the first place). Maybe it's time for an official Quatloos Hall of Shame.
Agreed, a Rogues Hall of Shame. I think it would be entertaining and worthwhile. The ranks are considerable thinned though with Whiney Shrout having recently been jailed. I can hope that that is in Marvelous Mac's near future though. Maybe AZ will wise up and grow some balls.
Shrout should be a charter member. DMVP, Harvester, pigpot and jonnysunday come easily to mind, as candidates, with DMVP, at the very least, meriting Charter Membership.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

She's reporting David Noakes arrested yesterday. I thought he was already banged up.
SHOCKING NEWS!
DAVID NOAKES dob 7 March 1953
GOT KIDNAPPED FROM ST MAWES YESTERDAY AND TAKEN TO EXETER PRISON
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 8545576566
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:54 am She's reporting David Noakes arrested yesterday. I thought he was already banged up.
Yes he was, but he served his sentence. It's either a further UK offence or the French are putting pressure on his extradition.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I assume it's the extradition.

This story from December is a good account of the background.
GcMAF boss on the run as France seeks arrest
https://guernseypress.com/news/2019/12/ ... ks-arrest/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Cheers. She was linking to his web site which looks apparently still open to taking orders. Hopefully that's not the case. Neelu's followers think it's too expensive anyway.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I left the sub titles on for Neelu’s call to the prison. Apparently Noakes has been kidnapped by some character known only as the “Big Farmer”. Must be a member of the Agri Brigade.

The switchboard lady at Exeter prison gave Neelu short shrift - good girl. Neelu wheedles away at first all nicey nicey to the point at which she recognises she’s getting nowhere (which is 100% of the time) then resorts to threats and nastiness. Even then the prison lady was a model of patience and reason. I’d have hung up withIn a minute!

All in all she’s a bit of a scumbag.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:20 pm I assume it's the extradition.

This story from December is a good account of the background.
GcMAF boss on the run as France seeks arrest
https://guernseypress.com/news/2019/12/ ... ks-arrest/
I agree. The Dorset police almost had him in December but he evaded arrest and went in the lam. But eventually plod will catch you in the end. Looks like a cross-channel trip to join Lynda, the only thing he’ll avoid this time is quarantine.

HHJ John Smith, self appointed non-qualified solicitor for Noakes filed an appeal for the the “police attack dogs” to be called off but as the linked piece states, the Supreme Court has refused any further appeal. So that’s it and no amount of CLC or Prince Bishops intervention will save the day. Off to France with him mon amis, au revoir and don’t come back.

I’m surprised that the loon brigade haven’t sought to say Gmaf (or Medicinal Compound as I calls it - good enough to sort out the freckles of Jennifer Eccles) isn’t also a cure for C-19.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oh no - hunker down Supreme Court, head for the bunker all you cops. HHJ Smith QC - and bar -
is on the warpath and he’s far from pleased. The judicial rumblings reach even here in Exiled Towers as the outrage bus sets off for London tomorrow for a legal showdown.

Sign me up as the CLC swing into action. Bound to result in a terrific victory, earth shattering ramifications blah blah. After all- what could possibly go wrong? David Noakes is going to be free and home tomorrow with a pocket full of cash and the cure for every ailment man currently suffers from.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Damn right it's legit! I heard a toilet flushing in the background just like Supreme Court of the United States hearings. Nokes is as good as out!

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

You know, I was wondering what had happened to the CLC.

Their website seems a bit half-hearted these days, and they seem to have given up convening hearings.

I tried to watch that video, but HHJ's mogadon monotone made me keep losing concentration. I seem to recall that he was asking people to attend a hearing in London tomorrow, but unfortunately he couldn't make it himself. One thing I do remember was that Noakes is subject to Proceeds of Crime proceedings, as well as the extradition matter. Which is rather pleasing.