UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

What an utter prat. Poor baby, the mean old High Court judges aren't paying any attention to his majik paypuhs.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Normal Wisdom »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:11 pm .... I’m surprised that the loon brigade haven’t sought to say Gmaf (or Medicinal Compound as I calls it - good enough to sort out the freckles of Jennifer Eccles) isn’t also a cure for C-19.
Oh but they have. It's in the comments on the YT video. riding Hi comments ...

Here is an idea, has anybody looked into GcMaf being a cure for Covid 19 !. As our only qualified pharmassistant can Lou Lotus take over mixing up the Maf?. Come on let's get on the program!.

I'm not sure Neelu will appreciate being called a pharmassistant.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It's all happening now ..
Ved Chaudhari

I have received shocking information that there is a "For Auction" board outside of Lynda Thyer's home at [redacted]
I NEED VOLUNTEERS TO CHECK THE AUCTION COMPANY NAME AND STOP THIS BEFORE LYNDA'S RETURN TO THE UK.

APPARENTLY SHE IS ALSO APPEARING AT A HEARING IN FRANCE TODAY
longdog

Post by longdog »

Clearly the auctioneers are not upholding their oath to god to protect god's children and need to be dissolved, bought before the "royal commission" and thoroughly commercially liened in their private and personal capacity.

It's the only language they understand!!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:13 pm Clearly the auctioneers are not upholding their oath to god to protect god's children and need to be dissolved, bought before the "royal commission" and thoroughly commercially liened in their private and personal capacity.

It's the only language they understand!!!!
Does ANYONE understand that language, even those spouting it? I suppose, ESPECIALLY those spouting it!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I do not wish any of these morons harm, but another Neelu/EWE/Noakes/Thyer idiot, Ian R Crane, is seriously ill in hospital with cancer. :roll:

You would have thought that if there was any remote chance that GcMAF was a viable treatment for cancer that their acolytes and relatives wouldn't keep succumbing to it.

Neelu *is* the super-qualified pharmacist of death. Everything she touches turns to 💩😷
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

The thing is, you don't have to wish them any ill will or misfortune, they bring it all on theyselves wif dey own two widdle handes. EVERYTIME. Kharma's a bitch, and sometimes very patient in the bargain.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Benjamin Franklin, one of the leaders of the American Revolution, said (I'm quoting from memory), "experience is a harsh teacher, but many will learn from no other."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

Dr. Caligari wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:21 pm Benjamin Franklin, one of the leaders of the American Revolution, said (I'm quoting from memory), "experience is a harsh teacher, but many will learn from no other."
And some NEVER learn at all!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:21 pm Benjamin Franklin, one of the leaders of the American Revolution, said (I'm quoting from memory), "experience is a harsh teacher, but many will learn from no other."
I have no idea of the source of this, but I've also heard:

"Wisdom comes from experience.

Experience comes from lack of wisdom".
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:36 pm You would have thought that if there was any remote chance that GcMAF was a viable treatment for cancer that their acolytes and relatives wouldn't keep succumbing to it.
Don't forget how useful previous supposed treatments were at keeping Guy Taylor alive.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:04 am]Don't forget how useful previous supposed treatments were at keeping Guy Taylor alive.
Colon, who posted every crackpot cancer cure going on his channel glossed over this in his eulogy.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I tracked down the exact Franklin quote: "“Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and scarce in that.”

I assume our British friends don't learn about Franklin in school (though you have seen his portrait if you ever saw a U.S. $100 bill). He is an absolutely fascinating figure; you can read a bit about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:24 pm I assume our British friends don't learn about Franklin in school
That is true. However, probably more due to having to cram in over 2,000 years of history into our school years than only 250 :wink:

He does get a good write up in the Hell Fire Caves though.

On a different but still Neelu related subject, it is being reported that Matt Taylor has been arrested. That should set the conspirasphere off!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Thinking of Benjamin Franklin I've been watching one of the virtual talks from the benjaminfranklinhouse YouTube channel - the house in question being one where BF spent some time during his London years and which is now a minor museum. Sadly the talk had only had about 14 views which is less than Lou(ny) Lotus gets for a video.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Speaking of Neelu, as Potions Mistress of the Sovereign School of Magical Remedies, did her original pharmaceutical license include compounding?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

hucknallred wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:20 am
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:04 am]Don't forget how useful previous supposed treatments were at keeping Guy Taylor alive.
Colon, who posted every crackpot cancer cure going on his channel glossed over this in his eulogy.
Colon did say that Guy "had been taking all the natural stuff, it just didn't work .." which might just be the truest thing he has ever said.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Deleted - don't want to accuse someone unjustly without sufficient proof.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Worth a try I suppose. Blasted corrupt banks ..
Ved Chaudhari
I am very disappointed with https://www.british-business-bank.co.uk/
they are offering 12-months interest-free loan of 25% of your earnings in 2019 called Bounce Back Loan Scheme, as long as you say you were affected by COVID-19
After 12 months they charge 2.5% on that loan, but where is that going to come from?
My loan for my late baby neice, Baby Sunaina Chaudhari Trust, for £2million was rejected because Halifax closed the account from having no income from donations and the only income expected is my £100 million corruption claim

Frankly, it is a scam, so unless they are going to start distributing swissindo this is just another banking fraud..
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:03 pm
hucknallred wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:06 pm I'm sure there's others.
Betty the chicken, for one.
RIP Betty the Chicken

Late of Nottingham and later of Key West.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.