More Dog Walker Briefs

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Disilloosianed wrote:6 and a half hours and they don't break for lunch? Yeah, that jury is going to be thrilled.
Which is funny because if an employer tried that up here, they'd be screwed to the wall because it says for every five hours worked, there has to be a half-hour lunch.

But the two breaks are good. That'll give the jurors a chance to wake up before Danny puts them back to sleep.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

LPC wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:
grixit wrote:That's a gutsy amicus brief. The petitioner presumes to educate the judges on the history of the constitution and the meaning of federalism.
And yet does it so poorly.
Don't let Larry Becraft hear you say that, because the brief Haas submitted is a rip-off of a brief prepared by Larry Becraft and published on his website.

I wonder if it's the same brief that got him sanctioned by the 9th Circuit? (See In re Lowell H. Becraft (United States v. Nelson), 885 F.2d 547 (9th Cir. 1989), in which Becraft was fined $2,500 for arguing that the jurisdiction of the United States was limited to the District of Columbia and federal forts.)

If so, would it be appropriate (or persuasive) to point out to the New Hampshire Supreme Court that not only the same argument, but the same brief, has previously been rejected by a federal Court of Appeals in a published decision?
This was just posted by Haas on another forum:
Good news on Danny's Habeas Corpus appeal:
I did just receive this in the mail yesterday in the #8474 Number Ten envelope, from The "CLERK OF SUPREME COURT, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord NH 03301":

"THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE

SUPREME COURT

--In Case No. 2007-0745, Daniel J. Riley v. Warren Dowaliby, Superintendent, the court on January 16, 2008, issued the following order:

--Joseph S. Haas' motion to present amicus curiae brief, to which no objection has been filed, is granted.

--This order is entered by a single justice (Hicks, J.). See Rule 21(7).

Eileen Fox, Clerk

Distribution:
Mr. Daniel Riley
Attorney General's Office
Mr. Joseph S. Haas
File"

J.S.H.

P.S. Thank you Attorney Larry Becraft of Huntsville, Alabama.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Danny files Interlocutory Appeals

Federal District Court Defendant Motion to Supress Evidence Unlawful Search Warrant

http://danrileyld.blogspot.com/
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

It's amazing to me that someone who doesn't believe in the concept of an American justice system or government sure knows how to try and milk it for all it's worth.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
webhick

Post by webhick »

Out of curiosity, when Danny loses his little appeal, won't that set some kind of precedent and ruin it for the other nutty TPs who try to claim that the US has no jurisdiction in NH?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:Out of curiosity, when Danny loses his little appeal, won't that set some kind of precedent and ruin it for the other nutty TPs who try to claim that the US has no jurisdiction in NH?
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that there's already precedent on this matter that ruins it even for Danny.

Now if you're talking about res judicata...interesting...can litigating a matter by a co-conspirator act as res judicata if the action is the same? I assume not, but I've never thought about it before...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:Now if you're talking about res judicata...interesting...can litigating a matter by a co-conspirator act as res judicata if the action is the same? I assume not, but I've never thought about it before...
I wasn't, but now that you mention it, you've piqued my curiosity. If that's the case, how would it apply to the plea bargains? It looks like the Frickentard Four's fruitless posse is trying to get Bob's plea bargain thrown out because the plea voids itself (I think, the flu makes it hard to follow their spaghetti madness). If, on the nonexistent chance they succeed, does that automatically consider any future similar pleas for the co-conspirators to be void right out of the gate?
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Well, that is an interesting little question on res judicata. But considering that you are trying the conspiratOR and not the conspirACY, I'm not sure it would fly.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Believe it or not, it used to be the law in most Circuits that the plea allocution of a codefendant was admissible to prove the existence of the conspiracy, but not the membership in the conspiracy of the defendant on trial. The practice was justified, not as res judicata, but as a statement against interest under FRE 804(b)(3).

Right. Sure the jury will sequester its collective mind.

In any event, the Supreme Court basically ended such casuistry in Crawford v. Washington, 541 U.S. 36 (2004).
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

ENDORSED ORDER as to Daniel Riley RE 216 Notice of Prisoner Mistreatment

Dogwalker feels he is being subjected to "Diesel Therapy".

http://static.scribd.com/docs/a5ezui4fu ... VIEW=width
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Bud Dickman wrote:ENDORSED ORDER as to Daniel Riley RE 216 Notice of Prisoner Mistreatment

Dogwalker feels he is being subjected to "Diesel Therapy".

http://static.scribd.com/docs/a5ezui4fu ... VIEW=width
They are making him watch every Van Diesel move ever made? That does indeed sound like cruel and unusual punisment.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Federal District Court, Plaintiff Daniel Riley, Criminal Complaint

http://static.scribd.com/docs/e51ut4ahb ... VIEW=width

Is someone drafting this tripe for DW?
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Bud Dickman wrote:Federal District Court, Plaintiff Daniel Riley, Criminal Complaint

http://static.scribd.com/docs/e51ut4ahb ... VIEW=width

Is someone drafting this tripe for DW?
This is just unreal. DW has argued, again and again, in both the District Court and his NH Supreme Court habeas petition that the Federal Courts have no jurisdiction in NH. He now seeks to invoke Federal jurisdiction that he does not believe exists in NH.

Talking out both sides of his mouth?

Or is he just too dense to understand how inconsistent his positions are?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And yet, despite, or perhaps in spite of “plaintiff”’s “undisputable proof of lack of territorial jurisdiction” plaintiff is still sitting on his usless ass in the aforementioned cell. My, how curious..........

Really should be marked End of whine instead of end of complaint. Waaaaaaaah!!!!

CaptainKickback wrote: My question is this. Where is his family? Where are his friends?

At a guess, I would say as far away as they can possible get, it might be contagious, the stupidity that is.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

CaptainKickback wrote: My question is this. Where is his family? Where are his friends?

His brother Bill Riley maintians his Legal Defense website - http://danrileyld.blogspot.com/

And his most frequent visitor is his friend - Joe Haas- who continues to feed him the nonsense of lack of federal jurisidiction -
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.ph ... =3868.6870
webhick

Post by webhick »

Dezcad wrote:His brother Bill Riley maintians his Legal Defense website
Is this the same prisoner who claims to be indigent? Or am I getting him confused with another whackjob?
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

If you want a glimpse at some of Joe Haas' ramblings, read below. Joe is acdtively supporting the DogWalker in all his legal adventures, specifically the argument that the Feds have no jurisdiction in NH.
An Open Letter to:

James C. Van Dongen, KB1ETY
Public Information Officer
State of New Hampshire
Dept. of Safety
33 Hazen Drive
John H. Hayes Safety Building
Concord, N.H. 03305
603: 271-2231 office
603: 223-3641 Direct Dial
FAX 225-7341

Dear Officer Dongen:

--This is to follow up my transaction with the Town Clerk of Gilmanton yesterday morning, when she took my FRNs (Federal Reserve Notes), debased coins, and check for processing of the renewal of my auto registration of $136.70 that includes the Moose Plate, of which I did receive the stickers, and could have paid another $8.00 for a different numbered plate, but chose to keep the one I have. [Debra A. Cornett, Town Clerk, 503 Province Road, Gilmanton, N.H. 03237, 603: 267-6716]

--She said that my check was being processed through the T.D. Banknorth of Alton, as to where I suppose is where the notes and debased coins are likewise converted into the quality of lawful money coin as prescribed by Section 20 of the Coinage Act of 1792, that she is under a duty to obey by her RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office to be in compliance with the constitution and laws/ statutes of New Hampshire, including Art. 97 as annotated to the Jackson case referring back to this Coinage Act and see also Chapter 28 Laws of New Hampshire for 1794.

--A report of such activity was given over to: T.D. Banknorth at their Concord office at 143 North Main Street, N.H. 03301 T: 603 229-5719 for Valerie dot Anderson at TDBanknorth dot com , the Customer Service Representative, who, after a few minutes talk with me in her office cubicle, walked out and called in for back-up with another Valerie LNU, and their branch manager Donna Maynard, who took my written report with attachment to get back to me of "when available", re: the coins of such quality away from the 12+5=17% allowance to be placed into reserves by RSA Ch. 390:6, and so $126.70 x 83% = $105.16 there for the Title 12 U.S. Code Section 411 redemption of my remainder notes and more.

--So with that as a background, exactly $81.20 is being, or has been already sent to the cashier of your outfit, _____________ who is likewise duty-bound to obey the law, and in particular that Section 20 as quoted here in: "That the money of account of the United States shall be expressed in dollars...And that all accounts in the public offices and all proceedings in the courts of the United States shall be kept and had in conformity to this regulation." Would you please verify this in writing, and so my friend, and former State Rep. Dick Marple of Hooksett can finally be paid his $100.00 per year Article 15 just compensation, in piecemeal if need be, starting with the payment on my account and others as by law for every transaction! and especially since by their own Section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act, so much gold bullion is placed on deposit as a reserve with the U.S. Mint, for a guarantee that we do not get to fiat money like in other countries.

--A copy of this to go over to "Law Enforcement" if I have to, being that other branch or Division of State Police 03305-0002 here, Attention: Prosecution Unit @ 271-7665 [Frederick H. Booth, Director @ 271-2575] if you do not merely say that: "The buck stops here", but go along with this corruption of accepting what's called check-book credit, that is merely a step in the right direction toward redemption. The bottom line being taken up to the top and very top of Administration and Commissioner respectfully if I have to, because Wesley J. Colby, Director, Division of Administration is on a mission "to ensure effective and efficient revenue collections" and might I add: legal and lawful collections too, to his http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/administration/ website page [see also http://www.nh.gov/safety/commissioner/contactus.html for the Administration Supervisor epierce at safety.state.nh.us ] failure of which, by audit, the Commissioner, John J. Barthelmes at http://www.nh.gov/safety/commissioner/index.html ought to fire him! "The Commissioner is appointed by the Governor, with the consent of the Executive Council" http://www.state.nh.us and so reflective back to him and them for similar accounts to be kept at the Business Finance Authority too and mentioned here, because of the Public Hearings at the G&C every 2-weeks to maybe have them in-compliance send over the lawful money to this division, in what is hoped-not-to-be another Ponzi scheme! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

-So by RSA Ch. 91-A I do ask for the documentation please of the fulfillment of you having received the quantity and quality of coin from this town and bank transaction over to you by either delivery of such, or checkbook credit or electronic transfer, and if either of the latter two, of the conversion from paper to coin on your end of the deal with the state bank being CITIZENS BANK I've been told, failure of which payment to you from them I do hereby instruct you by Article 8 + 14 to a prompt accounting to notice that bank with your own RSA Ch. 382-A:3-503(b) verbal or written Notice of Dishonor before the RSA Ch. _____ 2:00 p.m. deadline, or you'll have to return the following day, and deal with this theft accordingly. You're given up to thirty (30) days to so notice, by RSA Ch. 382-A:3-503(c), and so by March ____, for when and where on February ___ your attempt at collection I'd like to witness at the scene of the crime.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, New Hampshire 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

huh?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Imalawman wrote:huh?
Exactly. And that is why some of the DW's motions etc. are complete nonsense when you have JoeH advising you.

Blind leading the blind......
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Maybe we could give David Van Pelt a one-day pass back here to translate the Joe Haas mish-mash - not that it would be any more legally correct or logical. But we are at least more familiar with David's ramblings.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff