Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:40 pm
Salmon P. Chase
Didn't they name a fish after him?
No, but they did name a race after him. :lol:

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:40 pm
Salmon P. Chase
Didn't they name a fish after him?
Sounds like a Groucho Marx pseudonym (Flynn J Flywheel ; Otis P Driftwood )
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Or

Fire’em P Barnes ......
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:34 pm Or

Fire’em P Barnes ......
Lightning P Barnes
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

The researchers could have saved a lot of time in reaching their conclusions if they'd come here first!

https://www.theregister.com/2020/06/22/ ... _paranoia/
Belief in 5G conspiracy theories goes hand-in-hand with small explosions of rage, paranoia and violence, researchers claim
A sample of 601 people were asked by Drs Jenny Patterson and Daniel Jolley about their level of conviction that COVID-19 was caused or exacerbated by 5G technology, whether violence against the telecoms sector was justified, and their willingness to take action themselves.

The survey also quizzed participants on their levels of paranoia and "state anger". Paranoia is defined by the belief that someone (be that a person or an organisation) holds hostile intent to them personally. Meanwhile, "state anger" refers to short-lived blasts of rage.

The data showed a positive correlation between belief in 5G conspiracy theories and state anger – and thus a willingness to justify and participate in violent acts against the telecoms sector. These findings were especially pronounced in those who reported higher levels of paranoia.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So, in other words, stupidity coupled with serious mental and personality disorders. Imagine that!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Piling on the pressure for her Swissindo petition, which amazingly has had 594 signatures ..
Ved Chaudhari
I AM HEREBY INVITING ALL GLOBAL, INTERNATIONAL, NATIONAL, LOCAL, INDEPENDENT MAINSTREAM MEDIA & SOCIAL MEDIA TO
Interview me
Her Excellency Neelu Chaudhari
Obviously an invitation she expects to be eagerly taken up. Apparently not ...
Ved Chaudhari
Reporting 1hr after this post has been shared on Indian Media, not a single call. They are busy debating disused land on China borders rather than remove poverty of 1.4 billion Indians. Proof India Media is paid by USA pirate money in pointless DISTRACTIONS.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gave herself a title too I see.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

She really posted this:
Not really, monarchs got robbed by the Corporate structure, which is run by Satanists, selected in Governments as if they are elected (due to vote rigging and targetting of genuine candidates) as part of the Greada Treaty of 1954 between USA and reptilians
And still people sign it. Morons walk amongst us.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Would love to be able to spoof a number and call her as press to get the story from the horses mouth, and ask the hard questions.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:35 pm She really posted this:
Not really, monarchs got robbed by the Corporate structure, which is run by Satanists
I still love that phone-call she made to a council chief exec's PA where she demanded to know if the PA was a satanist... And got told to mind her own bloody business. That was about a minute before the inevitable "I'm ending this call now" <click>

Not sure about this new "excellency" title. I thought the correct term for a princess was "Royal Highness".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I wonder if she's fallen out with her former bidie-in EWE. Her Facebook is now 100% Swissindo no mention of EWE or any of this Royal Commission Fraud nonsense.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It's all Fraud!, Fraud!, Fraud!, Fraud!, Lovely Fraud! Wonderful Fraud!

Would you like a side of Fraud with that Fraud. I hear the Fraud is very good today.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:50 pm I wonder if she's fallen out with her former bidie-in EWE. Her Facebook is now 100% Swissindo no mention of EWE or any of this Royal Commission Fraud nonsense.
Like all conspiritards she has a limited attention span and likes to concentrate the crazy on whatever happens to be her current monomania. I haven't seen her mention Melanie Shaw, Hoaxstead, the GcMAF fraudsters or Satanists for a while either.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Interestingly she has posted that she’s abandoning her attempt to get 100,000 signatories on her petition to the White House. Probably because she is only 0.66% towards this total. Neelu blames paid trolls and other dark forces at work here, suppressing the votes of her “million supporters of (insert wacky conspiracy details here)” complaining she cant even see the names and addresses of the 600 or so who’ve signed the petition.

You are right, N has a relatively short attention span. Her stock of crazy theories is also relatively limited, endlessly regurgitated. For the time being and by way of example she seems to have stopped ringing up hapless employees of Local authorities, prisons and hospitals and putting their conversations on YT.

She seems to have a particular bee in her bonnet right now about Swizzindo. She’s even posted about it on Crabbie’s CT page but even the crazies on there have refrained from making even a single comment.

EWE is hors de combat I suppose, living away in a B & B hiding from High Court bailiffs in local libraries between sessions on a dialysis machine so he’s out of sight and mind so far as Neely is concerned.

We could have a sweep regarding what Nelly will promote next when the current Swizzindo bubble runs its course. My guess is .....ponder......Carol Woods and I’ll wager 10m Re. and my entire Swissindo fortune - you know I’m good for it!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ah yeah... Carol Woods. I'd forgotten about her.

I never really worked out what was going on there as there were never any really juicy "facts" to get my teeth into. As far as I can work out she was probably a social worker, she made allegations about a cover up, that may or may not have happened, of child abuse, that may or may not have happened, and at some point along the line got sectioned. This of course proves there's a cover up of the cover up, which may or may not have happened, because obviously nobody ever gets sectioned because they are unfortunate enough to have a serious mental illness. It's only ever done to cover up cover ups and so on.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:55 am Like all conspiritards she has a limited attention span and likes to concentrate the crazy on whatever happens to be her current monomania. I haven't seen her mention Melanie Shaw, Hoaxstead, the GcMAF fraudsters or Satanists for a while either.
I have no proof of this but my suspicion is that she has had another caution plus three invitation to the police station to remind her of the terms of her restraining order, as was done immediately prior to Sabine McNeill's trial. Whilst she clearly has breached it on a number of occasions, she has also shown the ability to shut up if she thinks she is about to be actually arrested - as evidenced by her legging it out of Southwark Crown Court and mostly keeping her mouth shut during the trial. She is, after all, a coward who eggs others on to take the fall for her batshittery.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

When did she become an Excellency.
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:33 am When did she become an Excellency.
Princess Nutbag has always claimed that her ancestral lands were stolen from her. (Chaudhary and its derivatives means "holders of land" and were the top caste.)

Normally, as someone with a British Asian ancestry, I'd be appalled by this disgraceful colonialism but in her case it was "stolen" by the local Mughals (albeit admittedly aided and abetted by the Raj!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"Excellency" is the address used for ambassadors. Perhaps she thinks of herself as an official representative as well as a sovereign. Surprised she didn't make herself plenipotentiary.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4