The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:28 am A lady called Anna Brees who has her own media company who used to be a presenter or reporter or maybe both on ITV and BBC has featured Jon Wedger a few times.
Anna Brees is a John Pilger type journalist. Started off okay then went down the rabbit hole into unhinged stupidity. She tried following me on Twitter after I mentioned her. Instant block. Hadn't even used her handle and nor did the tweet I responded to, so she clearly searches for her own name.

Renegade Inc. appears to be a Russian propaganda output channel, so I'd avoid them.

Wedger is a fantasist and liar. He's been far better documented on Hoaxstead and I'm sure under normal circumstances the continuing adventures of PC Barking would be a feature, but there is a very good reason why it is currently in hiatus. :wink:

Most of these names are tangential to Quatloos, so their names will pop up, but they don't actually deserve their own topics as they are just run of the mill conspiracy idiots, rather than FOTLers or Sov Cits (although I could so a Russia Today Sov Cit joke here :lol: )
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:58 pmWedger is a fantasist and liar. He's been far better documented on Hoaxstead and I'm sure under normal circumstances the continuing adventures of PC Barking would be a feature, but there is a very good reason why it is currently in hiatus. :wink:
is Hoaxstead Research on hiatus as opposed to discontinued?
AnOwlCalledSage

I'm not trying to suggest that it will be back but the door was left open.

Most of the culprits are documented elsewhere now (including here) and hopefully its raison d'être will soon just be a bad memory.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Owl has already explained the situation regarding Hoaxstead better than I can. Owl is right that the Hoaxstead matter isn't directly linked to a site such as Quatloos which is more about revealing financial scams than loony conspiracies. There is arguably a slight connection in that there is something of an online industry of fake 'truthers' who coax gullible folk to donate to patreons and other fund raising schemes (and not just hamphoaxers) but this is perhaps not the thread to discuss that.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Interesting views. The Hampstead Hoax Gang contain a collection of discredited nutters, weirdos, jail birds and thoroughly unpleasant individuals, many of them appear in these pages for reasons other than Hoaxtead.

The crossover being that Hoax promoters, the likes of Devine, Paterson and Neely also promote or host other scams, mostly of a financial nature but all are willing to dip into Hoaxstead when things are otherwise quiet in the frutisphere.

So Devine for instance continues to post in his YT channels interviews with the two children at the heart of Hampstead whilst plotting to replace Her Maj with some bonkers Kiwi. “Believe the Children” he cries, endlessly regurgitating the same libellous and dangerously poisonous crap, his behaviour in my eyes little different to the German harridan doing 9 years for much the same. Publishing Over and over again those videos of two vulnerable young children is as much child abuse as the acts he accuses others of.

He seems to think himself out of reach from UK law enforcement, I do hope he’s wrong about that.

Whilst Quatloos rightly confines itself (largely) to matters financial and alcoholic I think it’s right that those featuring for scams and schemes get their wider “hobbies” exposed too as it give greater context and illustrates their true character.

Paterson and his wood-chipper likewise when not otherwise detained in prison, Neelu gets left alone as no one wants to have to deal with her craziness. She’s probably too sane to get committed but too loopy to be competent to stand trial.

I greatly enjoyed the blog Karen Irving wrote which was well written, never ad hominem in its reporting, for the fine work it did. With its departure the loons have quickly filled the vacuum and are back promoting away unabated. Well except that is for Sabine McNeil.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Speaking of matters alcoholic I went out pubbing yesterday for the first time in over four months. At the moment British Columbia is almost free of coronavirus cases, the daily numbers of new infections is minimal, so the economy is opening up with restrictions. Social distancing in the pubs, plastic partitions at the bar every two seats, masks for all staff. The craft breweries I frequent have all survived and they all, for once, praise the Vancouver city government for it's response to their plight. The main concession was allowing most of them to put up temporary patios out on the sidewalks and in the street in the parking lanes. So I was boozing in the gutter yesterday.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

My last comment (for the time being at least) about matters but tangentially connected to the thread. Exiled Scouser have you seen the YouTube channel The Fruitcake Munchers Club and its 'Discussion Forum for the Sane and Rational'.

While I'm here, I've noted that a lot of people (on the internet in general - not here) have suggested Parler.com as a social media platform that allows 'freedom of speech'. I've seen quite an interesting video by an American attorney (nothing to do with conspiracy lunacy) relating to Parler. He has signed up to it but he pointed out some of its terms and conditions. He shows the terms and conditions in the video. Circa 2:07 (he doesn't actually read this but it's on the screen to read) point 5 - the user grants Parler a license (it is spelled that way on the T&C) to use his or her content. At 4:51 Parler has a right to remove any content. 11. (I haven't noted the timestamp for that) The user puts stuff on Parler at his or her own risk (it's worded more eloquently than that). 14. (Time stamp 5:53) Parler has the right to conduct its own defence at the user's expense for anything arising out of how user employs Parler including but not limited to attorney fees. There are other terms and conditions. It seemed to me that in Parler's case 'freedom' certainly entails responsibility. https://youtu.be/qFImJ2yByGU I've paraphrased and abbreviated the T&C referred.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Few folk ever read t & c’s when they sign up to something on line. Quatloos now owns my eternal soul and those of my offspring for seven generations.

And it seems yours too

If only we’d read the small print. :(
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

For the avoidance of doubt, I wasn't mentioning Parler.com because I thought people from Quatloos might be going there in droves. It's just that some of the people who feel aggrieved at Twitter are plugging Parler as the freedom of speech channel but they have rules and regulations same as anywhere else. Of course used sensibly and responsibly there need not be a problem but if people say borderline slanderous stuff and a law suit were to ensue they could find themselves having to put their hands into their pockets.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:16 pm Few folk ever read t & c’s when they sign up to something on line. Quatloos now owns my eternal soul and those of my offspring for seven generations.

And it seems yours too

If only we’d read the small print. :(
I think you'll find our souls were collateralised and sold to The Illuminati™ some years ago.
Last edited by longdog on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:20 pm So I was boozing in the gutter yesterday.
I do hope that isn't a return to normal practice for your good self ...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think much of anyone is stampeding to Parler, except the uncontrolled potty mouths and those who can't master twatter and faceplant netiquette.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Publishing Over and over again those videos of two vulnerable young children is as much child abuse as the acts he accuses others of.
Link to a YT video listed as
#thehampsteadcase #documentary #adrenochrome
[New Documentary] The Hampstead Case
•Premiered on 27 Jun 2020
posted on Crab's Council Tax FB page. Proof if it were needed of the synergy between Hoaxtead and FMOTL matters.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Footloose52 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:50 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:20 pm So I was boozing in the gutter yesterday.
I do hope that isn't a return to normal practice for your good self ...
I'm largely a social drinker. I now have unlimited beer available at home (a son gets it for me) and I've had a grand total of three in the past two weeks. Two of those were when we had visitors. Boozing at local craft breweries is essentially my only outlet. So, yes, I'm hoping to get back to normal practice.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:34 pm posted on Crab's Council Tax FB page. Proof if it were needed of the synergy between Hoaxtead and FMOTL matters.
There is synergy but if you follow the route back, Neelu is the common denominator.

Here's the thing. The ongoing posting of this material, even during her trial, demonstrated that Sabine McNeill had clearly caused untold damage. You would have thought the morons would by now have learned not to give the police even more evidence that may be used against them.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hampstead/Hoaxted reappearing on Crabbies group now.
Link removed.
Stephy Steph shared a link.
7 July at 11:14
Is time to start protecting the children
Last edited by aesmith on Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I hope I'm not being overly pious, but could I ask that that link to the YT video is removed?

I deliberately didn't post it in my earlier comment as it contains material which would be thoroughly objectionable even if it were not (as I understand it) subject to a banning order by the UK courts. I'm not normally censorious, but imo this is a child welfare issue.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Also, anyone who get get on Crabbie's page please click the report button.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:52 pm
I'm largely a social drinker. I now have unlimited beer available at home (a son gets it for me) and I've had a grand total of three in the past two weeks. Two of those were when we had visitors. Boozing at local craft breweries is essentially my only outlet. So, yes, I'm hoping to get back to normal practice.
Ah, colloquialisms have tripped both of us up. Certainly amongst my circle boozing in the gutter is pretty synonymous with cheap cider and vagrancy.

Having said that we are certainly looking forward to returning to some of our normal 'watering holes' once the initial frenzy of pubs reopening has died down. I'm missing the social side the most, life is, indeed, boring without meeting ones fellow man regularly and watching others get merry and/or play the fool.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Burnaby, don't make it sound too good (i.e. going out boozing) or this old trout will be getting envious as she is still largely self-isolating. That said, the most alcoholic drinks I buy (in normal circumstance) are WKD and J2O which are pop type drinks with a small amount of alcohol. A person could get 'tanked up' if they drank too many even of them I suppose - well I'll have a G&T on a special occasion. I bought some gin just before the quarantine intending to make some diy hand sanitiser but was advised it would be too difficult to get the proportions just right. I ended up drinking the gin instead (not all at once) - no I didn't drink the rubbing alcohol. I use rubbing alcohol neat on my hands if necessary (and then slather on moisturiser when it's dried).

I thought at first the request to delete the link to a video was my link to the attorney explaining about Parler's T&C but I realise that wasn't the case. Then again, if people are silly enough to use Parler to say something borderline defamatory and wind up slapped with a libel or slander case and possibly having to pay legal fees it's their own fault(s).