Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Burnaby49 »

The link is dead.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

"I did try to get advice about what I could do about the situation both before and after this happened but as usual when you really really need help nobody had any real advice so I was left pretty much fucked!!"

Translation:- I got the only advice anybody with a functioning brain could give... You've lost so get over it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Robert White I haven’t paid the legal fictions mortgage for nearly 3 years now as a living breathing man to natwest. Natwest never actually lent the legal fiction anything they just created debt by typing in some numbers and called it a loan (or money in simple terms).

I picked up a letter today from an address I’m connected to from natwest addressed to mine and my wifes legal fiction. I opened it being a nosey bastard and it said, We’re making a payment to you. There was a cheque attached for £11.99 because of international payments that had an incorrect foreign exchange rate applied between 2010 &2014. That’s the first time I’ve had a bank admit they ripped me off, I bet they won’t admit it with the mortgage fraud.

Our legal fictions also had another letter asking how we plan to repay our interest only mortgage lol. I’ll have a bit of fun replying to that one.😉
No you clown, you haven’t paid it because you didn’t pay your business rates for a clapped out nightclub in Southampton, the Council applied and made you bankrupt and because you didn’t co-operate with the Official Receiver he confiscated your buy to let properties and thus cut off your income stream- THAT’s why you haven’t paid your mortgage !! :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I’m also guessing the OR off loaded them for less than their mortgage value which is why he’s now being asked how he’s going to repay the ‘interest only mortgage’.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

That’s a new snippet of information. Crabby had an interest only mortgage and most likely no repayment vehicle for end of term. Shades of TC here. He makes like the financial warrior but the sad fact is he knew he had no means to ever pay the mortgage off - so he simply stopped paying.

All the posturing and preening to the audience of the gullible, straw man arguments, fraud by the bank, worthless fiat money etc. was just that. His true situation I believe was that he had over-extended on his property portfolio thinking that the rise in property values would provide a cushion of equity.

It all went to rat shit, he got bankrupted, later locked up by plod and he was left staring at financial ruin. So, what to do? He drew “A61” on his forehead like a very limited sat nav and rode the FMOTL train to complete destruction.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Robert White. Andypandy you haven’t got a clue mate, keep guessing.
Nice to know Crabbie’s keeping up with us on here, the thing is I think we’ve got it pretty much nailed down

Southampton Council want their rates, Bob ain’t got the money, they bankrupt him and the Official Receiver has been hounding him ever since, even though he thought all he had to do is hold them off for a year and it would be all over with :haha: :haha: this despite him lodging all his Slum Lord properties with the Clown Law Court, yeah supporting that along with Article 61 was a massive success wasn’t it Bob ?? :shrug: :snicker:

They’ve seized his income and assets and will eventually boot him from his Sheerness stronghold, probably with another arrest and incarceration, so all in all a resounding success :brickwall:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

On the plus side, if he gets an incarceration order he'll at least have a roof over his head and three squares, which at this point he doesn't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

If he's reading here:

Hey you muppet, if you'd co-operated with the Official Receiver when you were meant to you'd own outright your wife's half of the house and the council tax debts would have been written off.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I think Crabby is happy to feel he is standing by his principles even if he loses every penny he has and ends up destitute. I mean sure he could have played the ORs game, but that would be playing by their rules, and there's no way crabby is going to do that. I guess in the end he gets what he deserves and what he wants. Perhaps living in society is just too difficult for him, playing by society's rules it's something he just can't tolerate. Maybe he prefers being in jail especially now that he's lost everything what else is there really in his life. At least this gives him status, puts him as some high up in the fmotl world. You may not have anything physically, but in his mind at least he has respect from the unknown masses that egg him on with support and watch his every move. He is internet famous in his mind. He win's only when he loses.

Edit:fixed some errors due to using voice keyboard, part of a voice input experiment that was about 90% effective
Last edited by NYGman on Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Don’t worry, Rob.

Remember that time Ollie Pinnock had to have his mum pay his council tax, then rightly proceed to call you a “knobhead”?

Maybe one day you’ll realise what she was actually trying to tell you.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

At least this gives him status, puts him as some high up in the fmotl world.
I think that's the nub of it. And although from our perspective his life is on a downward spiral, in many ways he's been pretty successful according to his lights. He's still in his house, and has managed to evade criminal sanctions. He's risen from footsoldier to capo. With MoB having effectively given up the fight, Crawford long slunk off into insignificance, and Dave R's troops riven by faction fighting, RCBW is still active, vocal and apparently devoting his life to the struggle.

Of course the irony is that even on those terms, he's objectively a failure. I've not seen any credible evidence on Council Tax is So Unfair that any of his acolytes go further than posting conspiracist videos and seeing who can talk the most pseudo-legal gibberish. What they don't seem to do is actually follow RCBW down the rabbit hole with any meaningful acts of defiance. And it's noticeable that he doesn't seem to be able to draw a crowd to support him in his confrontations with TPTB.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:57 pm The link is dead.
My memories of early-60s slang are affecting my reading. At first, I thought that you'd written "the fink is dead." Well, above the shoulders, at least.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Post from RCBW on 13/8 regarding council tax demand from Manchester Council for £2369.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... ater&ifg=1

I did wonder if the OR had missed the property concerned, but it went to auction in 2019 and realised £161K
https://landwoodgroup.eigonlineauctions ... tails/7934
https://nethouseprices.com/house-prices/m34na
AnOwlCalledSage

Since council tax forms part of bankruptcy, he is at liberty to ignore the demand. That the fool thinks it is !!!success1!! is the funny part.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This, aside from the obligatory reference to an outdated legal dictionary as an authority, on Crabbbie's Facebook page, is this:

Chris Hartley If I have this right you cannot go to prison for a debt unless you give your consent

Ummmmmmm... no, Chris, You do not have that right.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:35 am This, aside from the obligatory reference to an outdated legal dictionary as an authority, on Crabbbie's Facebook page, is this:

Chris Hartley If I have this right you cannot go to prison for a debt unless you give your consent

Ummmmmmm... no, Chris, You do not have that right.
The untrained monkey is half right. You cannot go to prison for debt in England and Wales. Being in debt is not a crime, so I guess if you turn up at a prison and demand that you be let in for the night, you would be giving your consent, although I suspect G4 would tell you to sling your hook.

You can, however, go to prison for breaking a court order related to the debt or if your application for credit. which comprises that debt. was fraudulent.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's not the debt, so much as all the little things like court hearings, orders, bankruptcy orders, little things that will get you locked up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

council tax forms part of bankruptcy
I think I understand that, but as a bureaucratic process nerd, I don't see why MCC are writing to RCBW in those terms about it. Is it that they don't know he's a bankrupt?

Also slightly confused as to why they are pursuing him, when the property was (I assume) part of his BTL empire, and was tenanted at the time of the auction, so I'd have thought CT was the tenant's responsibility, but there you go.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Also slightly confused as to why they are pursuing him, when the property was (I assume) part of his BTL empire, and was tenanted at the time of the auction, so I'd have thought CT was the tenant's responsibility, but there you go.
It's not clear from the copy of the letter RW has posted what period the arrears relate to. The OR, due to the lack of co-operation, may not be aware that these existed if they relate to earlier than the forced sale date. If the flat was used for multiple occupation, then the landlord is liable for the CT.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
AnOwlCalledSage

Wakeman52 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:43 am If the flat was used for multiple occupation, then the landlord is liable for the CT.
And this is where it gets fun. Liable yes, but the tenants will normally pay it as part of their rent set out in their tenancy agreement. If it is occupied solely by students then no CT is payable on an HMO.

I suspect he was collecting the cash and pocketing it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

If the flat was used for multiple occupation, then the landlord is liable for the CT.
2 bed flat, so I don't think it could be an HMO?