Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Frater I*I »

Ohhhh woe unto me!!

What ever will I do for entertainment now??? :thinking:

[Start at the 1:00 mark, the rest is just birfer s$%t and history fail]

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Jeffrey »

Looks like he’s still talking to Pat so the beef might be limited to him and Sue. Haven’t heard him mention mike.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:09 pm Looks like he’s still talking to Pat so the beef might be limited to him and Sue. Haven’t heard him mention mike.
At the 1:00 mark LoneDummy mentions that the prison has cut his communication off with Pop-A-Squat.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Even more so, it looks like they have blocked him from all his "heroes" Po' Rudy, doesn't have a fan club anymore. I wonder if they did him the dame favor for mail since he was doing basically the same thing with it.

Po' LoneDummy, nobody loves him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Welp looks like Mr. Pop-A-Squat has screwed up and lost good time credit...again...

Name: MICHAEL WAYNE PARSONS
Register Number: 30237-047
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 09/11/2025
Located At: FCI Memphis

His previous release date had been 15AUG25 :lol:
TBL

Post by TBL »

Well, color me surprised. /s
notorial dissent

The only thing that surprises me is that Mikey is still in one piece with his big, nasty stupid, mouth, of course he may be spending a lot of time in SHU we may not know about.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I'm getting bored with annoying the local covidiots, threepers, and tin foil hat 5G will result in an extra arm growing out of your forehead brigade (mostly they're all the same individuals) so here is just an update on Ms. Holland and her travails. As previously mentioned:
1. her trial is scheduled to go ahead by direct indictment on the 17th of this month as far as I know;
2. she and her son have gone dark on the interwebs.

In lieu of that I can however present to you literally hours of the leadership of the Chilcotin National Congress sitting around a fire (or inside when the bugs got too bad) chatting with Dallas Hills. He's a major figure in what I call the Canadian New Constitutionalists which has ties to some of the old-style classic OPCA types. Here is Dallas Hills web site:
https://unifythepeople.ca
and the site of one of his buddies who seems to be a new figure:
https://awarriorcalls.com/home/
I honestly don't know much about him but he refers to himself as I : Christopher James and buys into all the classic FMOTL hooie and is out of Burlington, Ontario - he's on my search radar now.
Anyways, back to the important stuff - sitting around a fire with Dallas, drinking "Indian" tea, and talking to the leadership of the fake CNC. Notable by her absence is Ms. Holland. As I have stated before, there is the TNG, the legal, elected Chilcotin leadership, and the Chilcotin National Congress (CNC). My thesis has been that the CNC, made up of self-appointed "hereditary chiefs" and Queen Mothers, et al, are a group of old school activists who lost out to the more modern TNG. So here's a few videos as proof:
Dallas talking to Stanley Stump and Dorothy Boyd:

Stan was one of the Chilcotin activists back in the 1990's;
Some of the others present in the group include Don Wise:

Don Wise was the "Issues Co-ordinator" for the Chilcotin in 1998;
And last but not least, none other than Ernie Archie:

So who is Ernie Archie? Ernie was the "war chief" during the Gustafsen Lake Incident in 1995:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustafsen_Lake_standoff
Ernie is not even a member of the Chilcotin but he's quite the catch for a name. Gustafsen Lake is down south of Chilcotin Territory, west of 100 Mile House.
By the end of the 31-day standoff, police had fired up to 77,000 rounds of ammunition, and killed a dog.
edit for clarity: there are literally hours more to watch if you're interested, but I'm not, some of the clips are four hours long.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_kvnU ... FAA/videos
notorial dissent

Maybe Suzanne had a moment of clarity and hired a for real lawyer and actually is listening to him, stranger things have happened but not recently.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I wonder if extradition is still being considered. She was ultimately the mastermind behind the plot to kidnap or kill judges and sheriffs in the states and her co-conspirators are already serving time.
eric

Post by eric »

The only thing I wonder about is who is taking advantage of who. I almost think that Ms Holland and Dallas Hills may have been used by some old school activists. Sure Stanley Stump, Dorothy Boyd and particularly Ernie are showing their age but they certainly have their wits together. They are part of a group who have been playing this game since the 1980's and command some respect in their community. Poor Dallas didn't even cotton on to the fact that Ernie is a member of a nation that has an ongoing territorial dispute with the Chilcotin.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I think it's been previously confirmed, at least partially, that the primary motivation of Mr Stump is the fact that he lost election in the TNG. I am personally of the opinion that that he at some point after began flat out running down the short road from petty revenge scheme to oddball conman. The most likely origin from what has been said about Stump and others former positions in the "good old days" in my opinion is that they are bitter. A group of older men and women who in their glory days raised hell for a noble cause (giving them the benefit of the doubt) but were sidelined in recent years and feeling betrayed by not receiving what they percieve as their due reward started taking steps to cause strife and undermine the legitimacy or failing that simply waste the time of the elected tribal leaders they see as having done them dirty. At some point down the line Stump probably stumbled on the FOTL/SovCit groups and thought "hey, I bet we can make a buck off these idiots" may even have thought he struck gold with Rudy the dumbass who was at least for a bit falling all over himself to sell "pardons and appointments" from the CNC to his gallery of desperate convicts. At some point I assume poor Rudy found out the pardons etc don't even make good toilet paper which led to his falling out with Holland and it all snowballed. Now the old timers are back at phase one....sit around and gripe about what should have been theirs.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
eric

Post by eric »

I'm inclined to agree with you. They're trying to relive their glory days and had no luck with with Holland and Rudy so they moved on with Dallas Hills.
eric wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:27 am I'm getting bored with annoying the local covidiots, threepers, and tin foil hat 5G will result in an extra arm growing out of your forehead brigade (mostly they're all the same individuals) so here is just an update on Ms. Holland and her travails. As previously mentioned:
1. her trial is scheduled to go ahead by direct indictment on the 17th of this month as far as I know;
I mis-spoke, my memory must be fading (it has been a few months) after all. Things actually started yesterday, nothing exciting, just the usual pre-trial arguments and extension of her bail. They've got another two hours of back and forth scheduled for today, the results of which may not be up until Monday. Just as an aside, there is still a limited publication ban in effect so until the trial formally starts you may refer to the defendant as LIMITED ACCESS under case number 105848-xx (they're up to 30 now).
notorial dissent

I agree, with Baidn, I always had the feeling that Stanley was a sort of sour grapes kind of guy, and the rest just didn't have anything better to do than follow along, sort of. I also get the feeling he/they weren't any better at the conman part than the wannabe politician thingy.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think, for the most part, the sovruns and tax cheats have spent time at the sour grapes counter. They are people who have developed unrealistic expectations of what life is about and what they should have or should be entitled to receive. And as they age, they are unable to readjust their thinking in reaction to what has happened to them and why their lives differ from others. Instead of realizing that the reason their neighbor seems to be doing better may have to do more with their neighbor's disclipine of working hard, saving, making proper economic choices, and not getting involved in harebrain schems to get rich overnight, they instead just blame the government, society, and anyone else for why they are such miserable failures.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Ms. Holland seems to pop up in the oddest places and this is one of the oddest yet, the ongoing legal cleanup from the trial of Canada's most prolific mass-murderer, a man who lived less than an hour's drive from my house.

Robert Pickton was a man with a dream. A dream of murdering fifty women and feeding them to his pigs. According to his own count he came very close. While he was only convicted of six murders he claimed a total of forty-nine. How does one acquire such a total undetected? You start by picking appropriate victims. He targeted aboriginal women in the hellhole of Vancouver's skid row area. Drug addicts, prostitutes, runaways, women who's disappearances would fall between the cracks. Even so he was only able to almost reach his goal because of the unbelievable incompetence of the Vancouver police and the RCMP and their total indifference, along with that of their political masters, to reports of many, many missing aboriginal women. He was eventually caught, a massive police investigation ensued, and he's now serving life. You can read about it here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

None of this is of any interest to Quatloos, but this is;

R. v Pickton
2020 BCSC 1200
http://canlii.ca/t/j95qp

The RCMP has an evidence storage problem;
[9] Counsel for the RCMP advises that the police presently hold a massive number of exhibits (in the order of 100,000 - 200,000) related to the investigation. Storage of these items consumes substantial space and represents a significant ongoing cost.

[10] The present RCMP application seeking permission to dispose of exhibits concerns only items seized at a site near Ruskin, BC. The total number of exhibits at issue is in the order of 200. This was a fairly minor site in the overall context of the entire investigation. It is anticipated that further applications will be made to deal with the totality of the items in due course. Counsel for the RCMP emphasizes that disposal in this context is not to be equated with destruction, and says that every reasonable effort will be made to deal with the exhibits in an appropriate and culturally responsible way.

[11] Counsel advises that the RCMP deliberately delayed its application for an order permitting disposal, wishing to ensure that the commissions of inquiry had access to the materials before concluding their activities. Similarly, counsel advises that cooperative communication is ongoing with counsel in the extant civil proceeding, so as to ensure that any relevant materials are properly made available for access.
So why has this police housekeeping issue turned into a court case of interest to Quatloos?
[12] Earlier this year, shortly after the initial notice of application was filed by the RCMP, this Court became aware of two persons, Norman Vincent Traversy and Zsuzsanna Holland, who had indicated that they intended to oppose the granting of the orders sought by the RCMP. I directed that that any representations they might wish to make would first require that they establish standing. Specifically, they were required to make application for intervenor status.

[13] On June 9, 2020, a limited number of documents were filed in the New Westminster Registry, including a notice of application to seek intervenor status. Additionally, four affidavits were filed, one each from Mr. Traversy, Ms. Holland, Jeff Lozier and Diane Hicks.

Although Zsuzsanna was missing in action at the time of the trial;
[15] On the date of the hearing, no further material had been filed by the applicants. The four filed affidavits had not been served. Mr. Traversy appeared by telephone. Ms. Holland was not in attendance, either by telephone or video. I note that court staff made repeated efforts to contact her in order to set up a telephone link. Those efforts were not successful.
Another question of interest, why was Zsuzanna contesting this, what concern was it of hers?
[18] Ms. Holland and Mr. Traversy, styling themselves as “private prosecutors”, claim that crimes of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes and aggression have been committed by Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and others. They allege these events have occurred on the territory of the State of Tsilhqot'in and/or in Canada and/or in the USA. Appended to the affidavit of Ms. Holland (of which I will say more later) is a letter dated December 28, 2019, addressed to the International Criminal Court (“ICC”), Office of the Prosecutor, requesting “investigation and indictments” from that court.

[19] Relatedly, Mr. Traversy apparently initiated a private prosecution against Prime Minister Trudeau and certain government agencies in Ontario.

[20] As I understand the position of the two applicants, they seek to have this Court ensure that any evidence related to the Pickton investigation will be preserved for the purpose of the prosecutions they intend to initiate (or have already initiated), as well for the “families of the victims who were murdered at the Pickton pig farm.”

The judge wasn't impressed by the quality of evidence presented by the applicants. Zsuzsanna's 'evidence' was discarded in it's entirety because;
[29] Finally, I note that Ms. Holland is the subject of a vexatious litigant order in the Supreme Court of British Columbia. She has not, at any time in her appearance before this Court, seen fit to raise or report that fact. There has been no suggestion that she recognizes any obligation to seek leave to bring this application.
But the court didn't think much about it in any case;
[24] The affidavit of Ms. Holland appends what is described as “a true copy of correspondence from International Criminal Court matter OTP-CR66/20 and redacted copy of first page of information sworn”.

[25] The correspondence sent to the ICC, Office of the Prosecutor, which I take to be the “information sworn”, is on the letterhead of the Chilcotin National Congress. A number of passages in that letter have been redacted for no apparent reason, such that the entirety of the document cannot be fully understood. Additionally, it is incomplete in that only the first page is exhibited, in circumstances where it is apparent that the actual document was more than one page. As to its characterization, it is best described as a complaint – it is not an information in the sense of being an initiation of a prosecution process, as that term is usually understood. In the body of the letter, reference is made to the “bona fide sovereign, independent self-sufficient, self-governing State of Chilcotin” accepting the jurisdiction of the ICC.

[26] The other document appended to the affidavit is a letter from the ICC, Office of the Prosecutor. It acknowledges receipt of the correspondence dated December 28, 2019, but states explicitly that it is an acknowledgment only, and does not mean that an investigation has been or will be opened by the Office of the Prosecutor.

[27] My principal concern with the material appended to Ms. Holland’s affidavit is that, apart from being incomplete, it is quite clearly put before the Court to support the proposition that there is a proceeding underway and, accordingly, there is a legitimate reason to believe that the investigatory material (authority for the disposition of which the RCMP seeks) is relevant and should be preserved for that purpose. To my mind, that is a deliberate misrepresentation of the situation. The affidavit of Sgt. Parsons satisfies me that the application that was filed with the ICC, Office of the Prosecutor was assessed by the prosecutor's office, which concluded that the allegations were not within the jurisdiction of the ICC and therefore there was no reason to proceed further. Notice of that dismissal was communicated to the sender on February 25, 2020. Accordingly, there is good reason to believe that when Ms. Holland's affidavit was filed on June 9, 2020, indicating that there was a proceeding in the ICC, she knew or ought to have known that the court had in fact declined to pursue the matter.

Not that the other applicants fared any better;
[30] Generally, the affidavits filed by Mr. Traversy, Jeff Lozier and Diane Hicks are replete with references to the Tsilhqot'in Nation, the American FBI, and others, including a retired general of the US military, and Homeland Security. For the most part, the affidavits are confusing, oblique, rambling and essentially mischievous, although the affidavit of Mr. Lozier does reveal that the private prosecution initiated by Mr. Traversy in Ontario has been stayed, so there is no proceeding in that jurisdiction. The evidentiary value of these affidavits, even if they had been served as directed, would be, at best, minimal.

[31] Finally, in his oral representation on the hearing of the application, Mr. Traversy advised the Court that he had recently met with a group he described as “Clan Mothers” (persons I would surmise are First Nation elders). He says they are “quite concerned” and “want evidence produced”. Suffice to say, the evidentiary value of that is also nil.

[32] In short, the material upon which this application purports to be founded is largely nonsense and quite at odds with any standard of evidentiary acceptability.
Not that it mattered if any of their 'evidence' met acceptable evidentiary standards or not since our halfwits hadn't done the minimal procedural work necessary to allow any of it, relevant or not, to be accepted by the court;
[23] In view of the fact that none of the affidavits of the applicants has been served, notwithstanding this Court’s order to do so, they are not entitled to be ascribed any evidentiary effect. Nevertheless, I consider it appropriate to make some commentary respecting them.
But this was such a sitting-duck of a case that the judge didn't even bother to make this total lack of any evidence from the applicants a part of his reasons for dismissing the application. He had four grounds he could dismiss on;
[21] In submissions to this Court, counsel for the RCMP, supported by counsel for Mr. Pickton, advanced a number of bases upon which dismissal of the application for intervenor status should be made, including but not limited to the following:

1. Failure to serve the respondents as ordered;

2. The inherent jurisdiction of the court to prevent obstruction and abuse;

3. Deficient pleadings; and

4. Lack of any merit to the application.
All rich targets but the judge had a favorite;
[22] While I consider all of those objections to be well-founded, I base my decision primarily on the last of them, lack of merit to the application.
Resulting in;
[35] As a final observation, and this is the basis for my disposition of the application, I note that the jurisprudence is clear with respect to the test for the granting of intervenor status. Generally, such status will be granted where the applicant demonstrates direct interest in the substantive litigation and has a valuable contribution to make. In the application at hand, neither of those criteria are met.

[36] It is for those reasons, which I have stated briefly, that the application stands dismissed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Looks like Mr Traversy is looking for a fast ticket ride to vex lit status.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I checked CANLii to see if any Norman Traversy had any other litigation. I only found one, an ex-firefighter from Mississauga who started litigating against his employer in 2005 for not promoting him. In 2009 he was fired and he's been suing Mississauga, and his union incessantly since. Both in the courts and at the Ontario Human rights commission. He's had an impressive record of fifteen years of total failure, mostly without even getting a hearing. If it's the same guy he's carrying that 100% loss record with him to British Columbia Courts.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TBL

Post by TBL »

I'm mildly curious as to why those idiots even care? The piece of trash convicted in the case is in prison for life. Given the lack of a death penalty, how much worse could they make it?
Were they thinking they could extradite and kill him? As they aren't a recognized nation, that'd make them murderers in their own right... Hey, maybe that's not such a bad idea. :twisted:
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:05 pm independent self-sufficient, self-governing
She picked that line up from Mikey Pop-A-Squat who says it ad nausem...

Wonder how her criminal case is going, think that was supposed to kick off this week...