We the People and Bob Schulz petition to SCOTUS denied

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

We the People and Bob Schulz petition to SCOTUS denied

Post by Dezcad »

The SCOTUS denied both We the People and Bob Schulz' petition for writ of certiorari today at p. 22 of the SCOTUS order.

On a side note, p. 22 of the SCOTUS order also denies Peter Hendrickson's petition in a Summons case.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I'll be interested in seeing how long THAT takes to make it to the WTP website "Updates."
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It will appear the very second Bob figures out some way to spin it into a request for donations.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:It will appear the very second Bob figures out some way to spin it into a request for donations.
Edit: Removed mock release.
Last edited by webhick on Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Hendrickson, Peter E appears on the same page.

So, the petition for certiorari on the summons case is denied?

How long will it take to make the newsletter? Or, the forum?
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ASITStands wrote:Hendrickson, Peter E appears on the same page.

I posted PH's denial of cert at viewtopic.php?t=1821
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Dezcad wrote:

The question relates to the LoserHeads forum. But it's irrelevant -- as soon as it's posted, some mysterious administrator will delete it, ban the person who posted it, and initiate a flame war against everyone who read it.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Dezcad wrote:

Didn't see it. Do now.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The question relates to the LoserHeads forum
I'm not familiar with this case. Was this by any chance for enforcement of an IRS summons to obtain name & address information about the wackos who post at losthorizons.com? Was it a summons for names & addresses of people who bought Pete's materials?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:I'm not familiar with this case. Was this by any chance for enforcement of an IRS summons to obtain name & address information about the wackos who post at losthorizons.com?
Nope.
Famspear wrote:Was it a summons for names & addresses of people who bought Pete's materials?
Also nope.

From Tax Protester Dossiers:
The IRS also served summonses on a number of different banks seeking financial records of Hendrickson's accounts at those banks. Hendrickson filed petitions in federal court to quash the summonses, but every one of his petitions have been denied. Peter E. Hendrickson v. United States, No. 3:2006mc00008 (U.S.D.C. E.D. Va. 5/8/2006) (petition denied; Capital One Bank ordered to comply with summons); Peter E. Hendrickson v. United States, No. 8:2006cv00345 (U.S.D.C. Neb. 10/4/2006) (petition denied); Peter E. Hendrickson v. United States, No. 2:2006x 50394 (U.S.D.C. E.D. Mich. 6/2/2006) (petition denied), affirmed, No. 06-1870 (6th Cir. 4/10/2007), rehearing denied, 8/8/2007, cert. denied, No. 07-624 (1/7/2008); Peter E. Hendrickson v. United States, No. 2:2006x 50396 (U.S.D.C. E.D. Mich. 6/29/2006) (petition denied), affirmed, No. 07-1144 (10/2/2007 6th Cir.), rehearing denied (11/30/2007); Peter E. Hendrickson v. United States, No. 5:2006mc80094 (U.S.D.C. N.D. Cal. 7/18/2006) (petition to quash summons directed at EBAY/PayPal denied), affirmed, No. 06-56129 (9th Cir. 8/13/2007).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Thanks, Dan.

Also, I'm clearly getting old. I just checked, and I already had this (including the essential materials from the PACER site for the District Court) in my Windows Explorer folder -- I had just forgotten about it.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

[initiate sarcasm mode]
Well color me shocked and amazed at the gross miscarriage of justice. Schulz can be righteously indignant about it now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

names & addresses of people who bought Pete's materials?
Not directly, but this:
Peter E. Hendrickson v. United States, No. 5:2006mc80094 (U.S.D.C. N.D. Cal. 7/18/2006) (petition to quash summons directed at EBAY/PayPal denied), affirmed, No. 06-56129 (9th Cir. 8/13/2007).
probably gave them a good percentage of the people who purchased his junk.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:Also, I'm clearly getting old. I just checked, and I already had this (including the essential materials from the PACER site for the District Court) in my Windows Explorer folder -- I had just forgotten about it.
I sent out an email today to two people asking where I could find a document that, about an hour later, I accidentally (and coincidentally) discovered I already had in my possession.

So, to the two of them, and to all others to whom I may send emails in the future about needed/missing documents, I say: nevermind.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Famspear wrote:Also, I'm clearly getting old. I just checked, and I already had this (including the essential materials from the PACER site for the District Court) in my Windows Explorer folder -- I had just forgotten about it.
LPC wrote: I sent out an email today to two people asking where I could find a document that, about an hour later, I accidentally (and coincidentally) discovered I already had in my possession.
I did the same thing this morning when I posted a now deleted thread on Q looking for a photo of Doug Rosile.

Webhick, knock it off.
Demo.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:Webhick, knock it off.
Sorry. :(
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LPC

Post by LPC »

Knock what off?
Dan Evans
LPC

Post by LPC »

webhick wrote:
For what?

I feel like a child whose parents are fighting and I don't know why.

(Not that I think of Demo as a mother, or webhick as a mother, or that there are any oedipal feelings, no sirree. But I won't reject any physically and age-appropriate comforting. :lol: )
Dan Evans
webhick

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:
webhick wrote:
For what?
I assume it has to do with the mock release I put in earlier in the thread (I've since edited it out). Won't do it again.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I assume it has to do with the mock release I put in earlier in the thread (I've since edited it out). Won't do it again.
Nothing so deep. When weird things start happening all at once (Famspear, LPC, and I all sharing a senior moment), it just must be Webhick misusing her Illuminati skills for mischief. No other explanation is rational.
Demo.